Giving In to My Daughter

Story Info
Dan can't resist giving in to his daughter's overt advances.
3.9k words
4.53
132.9k
187

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Giving in to My Daughter

by Dreaming451

I was sitting at the table, just about to take the first sip of my coffee, when my daughter made her entrance into the kitchen. Maddy was making an entrance this morning specifically because of the outfit choice she'd made for her first day of university.

Maddy's clothing had been growing increasingly scanty of late - I didn't think much of it; my wife had a similar style when we were younger, and I wasn't really about to give her rules for what she could and couldn't wear. Today, however, Maddy had kicked it up a million notches.

"Morning, Dad," Maddy said as she sat down next to me, plonking a bowl of cereal down on the table. I struggled to keep my gaze level, and it was an effort in vain.

Nothing on my daughter's body was left to my imagination. My eyes were immediately pulled to her breasts, which were all but exposed underneath a short, flimsy excuse for a sleeveless crop top. The hem was a good few centimetres above her nipples - it was then that I attempted to snap out of it and remember that it was my daughter next to me.

"Morning, Mads," I half-cleared-my-throat, half-said. She got up from her seat as the kettle boiled for her tea, allowing me what felt like a less overt opportunity to look at what she was wearing.

To call it a miniskirt would have been generous. Her skirt sat like a belt, showing most of her ass, and, God... I thought I could just about make out the shape of her plump little pussy peeking through the gap between her thighs. I swallowed. Why on Earth was she wearing this? To top it off, she had on a completely pointless little denim jacket.

She returned to her seat next to me and took a sip from her mug. Her big, beautiful tits jiggled as she sat down. I knew I shouldn't look, that I should say something about her wildly inappropriate outfit, but all I wanted to do was stare and let my mind race.

"Excited for your first day?" I said meekly, trying to act unaffected by the sight of my young daughter's basically naked body that she planned on exposing to hundreds of complete strangers.

"I couldn't make any sense of the campus map at all. So, feeling hopeful," she said through a mouthful of cereal. It was then that her mother came in and saved me from being alone with her.

"Maddy!" My wife, Vicky, had stopped dead in her tracks. "What are you wearing?! Where did you get these clothes?!"

Maddy seemed confused, or more likely she was just good at feigning innocence. "What? I think it's cute. Besides, college means no dress code rules."

"Dan." Vicky was rightfully astounded as she turned to me. "Are you even seeing what I'm seeing? She can't leave the house like that! She'll get attacked!"

Maddy looked at me almost like she was expecting me to come to her defence. "I...uh... I think if this is how she's expressing herself then we should let her do that, Vick." I continued trying to keep my gaze on Maddy above shoulder level. I turned back to Vicky. "She's an adult. We can't very well force her to wear something she doesn't want to."

Did I actually think that? Or was there a real and terrible part of me, a part of me that wanted to keep taking in Maddy's body like this? God, her nipples looked suckable. Fuck! I cannot possibly allow myself to think things like this about her. What kind of a father would enjoy seeing something this inappropriate?

Maddy smiled at me. Vicky gave us a look of bafflement and defeat, and left for work with a justifiably strained goodbye. "Have a good first day, Maddy," she said with an incredulousness in her voice. Believe me or don't, I really do regret making Vicky feel like she was crazy for finding Maddy's outfit wildly inappropriate. I regret it among other things.

"Bye, Mom." The front door closed, and the silence that followed felt pregnant to me.

Maddy stood up and faced me. I was still sitting at the table, so when she stood up I got the first view that let me know I'd given up. Her non-existent skirt, miles above her crotch, allowed me to see her entire pussy, unobscured aside from the tiniest little thong. It was pretty much a string that ran between her pussy lips. And Jesus Christ, her pussy lips. They were fat, juicy. Mouth-watering. I even saw her pink little clit peeking out, begging to me. My cock swelled in my slacks, but thankfully I had enough control over myself to attempt to hide it under my arm.

I felt dazed. How long had I been staring? I looked up into Maddy's eyes. There was a glint in them.

"Could I get a ride to the campus bus stop please? I'm pretty sure it's on your way to work."

"Sure, honey." I was in a daze. I was beyond saving. I spent the daydreaming about fucking her, and getting hard under my desk as a result.

___

Because Maddy's campus bus stop was indeed on my way to work, I picked her up from the stop on my way home as well. Seeing her standing there dressed like that, everyone around her staring at her exposed ass, her tits, her fucking pussy in that micro thong... My grip on the steering wheel tightened as blood rushed to my dick again. Shit.

Maddy spotted the car and ran over to me. The movement of her tits got me from a chub to fully erect, and there would be nothing I could do to hide it while driving. She opened the passenger door and jumped in. The day's activity left her chest slightly shiny, her smell a little deeper.

"Well? How'd it go?" I asked as she buckled in. I turned the key in the ignition and took off home.

"It was fine! Orientation and ice-breakers today, made me feel like we were little kids starting first grade. Or at a company team-building. And registration was an administrative nightmare, but it's all sorted out." She kicked her feet up and rested them on the dashboard. I always nagged her about the dangers of doing that, but this time I didn't say anything. I just let my eyes pass over her puffy pussy lips eating up her thong, before I thought to look down at my own lap. My erection was unmissable, but what could I do about it? I didn't want to admit it, but the perverse part of me was growing. I wanted her to see that she'd made me hard.

"Makes me a little nostalgic," I joked. "Registration admin was nightmarish even in my time there."

"It's the same now as it was 700 years ago?" Maddy laughed at her own joke, I laughed too, and then she put her hand on my upper thigh. Torturously close to the head of my penis. There's no way she didn't know how close her hand was to my cock. I looked over at her while keeping my face pointed at the road, just enough to see that same glint in her eye from that morning. She took her hand away and I was able to breathe again. In a moment of lucidity I yelled at myself from inside my head. This is your daughter! You've literally known her since she was born, for Christ's sake. And now you're getting your rocks off to her tits and her hand on your thigh?

The drive was relatively quiet the rest of the way. Maybe she wanted to let me to sit with my frustrating thoughts. Every now and then I snuck another look at her, but truthfully, at this point I wasn't trying to hide it as much as I had earlier in the day. I was sure she knew what she was doing, and I knew what I wanted to do. So I let her see me looking at her body.

We pulled into the driveway and I got out to help her with her bag. I'd harnessed control over my dick by this point - that was until Maddy spread her legs as she got out of the car, and I know she was looking to see if my eyes fell on her cunt. They did. "Mom working late again today?" Maddy asked. An innocent question in any other circumstance with her.

"Yup, she has a big pitch coming up, so Mom said as late as 7 or 8," I replied. Did Maddy want us to be alone?

"Wanna watch a movie?" She asked chirpily. I couldn't say no.

___

She'd rolled down the blinds in the living room and gotten some cushions for the couch. I'd changed out of my work clothes and into my house clothes - a t-shirt and sweatpants. Maddy had just taken her jacket off.

I sat on the couch while she picked out a movie. She was asking me what movie I was in the mood for, but all I could offer was agreeing with her suggestions. She faced the TV, and I let the sight of her ass make my dick hard. I didn't care that she was my daughter. In fact - and I'm ashamed to say this now - the fact was turning me on. She was working me up, teasing me into a frenzy, and it was working. I just wanted to give in to the taboo, I didn't care why she was doing this or why it was wrong or why it was working. The fact that it was wrong made me want it more. God, I thought, she's beautiful. This is fucked up.

Maddy ended up picking out some thriller movie that she'd been wanting to see, and although the movie was interesting, she was sitting too close to me for me to be able to focus. It got chilly as the afternoon went on, and she covered our legs in the throw blanket and snuggled up to me. My arm was on the back of the couch, and I slowly, painstakingly brought it down to rest around her shoulders. Her skin was so warm and soft. She felt electrifying. I felt her relax further into me, and I melted a little bit more in response.

We kept watching the movie, both of us keenly aware of the tension. I was sure of it. I felt her place her hand on my leg under the blanket, this time more conservatively at my knee. I gently squeezed her shoulder in response. One could argue that this was still fine behaviour between a father and his daughter. Short-lived. She slipped her hand a few more centimetres up my thigh. This is when I took the step that sealed our fate. I shifted my arm that was draped around her, now letting my hand hang off of her shoulder. I ever so slightly outstretched and moved my fingers so that they gently brushed against the top of her pert, full breast. The shift in energy was palpable, but I knew we both wanted to keep acting as though nothing was happening.

She slid her hand further up, now at my mid-thigh. My cock was getting hard quickly, giving me my umpteenth erection of the day. I continued gently moving my fingers back and forth, caressing the soft skin of her titty. Fuck, I was touching my 20-year-old kid's tits.

Her hand was now at the top of my leg, the tiniest distance between her fingertips and my hard dick bobbing with my heartbeat. I couldn't resist taking the next step. I moved my hand down so that I was caressing the edge of her pink areola. I felt her nipple get hard from my touch, and I thought I would die. The noise of the movie wasn't even registering to me anymore, but both of us maintained our gaze on the TV screen.

With butterfly lightness Maddy ran her fingers along my shaft. My breath caught and my cock throbbed in response. She moved her fingers slowly, down and then up the length of me. I dropped my hand further still, and ran my fingertips over her hard little nipple.

We were both still feigning watching the movie, acting as though we weren't touching each other like this. It felt like if we didn't mention it, it wasn't actually happening in real life - where this is not only ethically abominable, but also basically illegal. I couldn't stop. I gently rolled her nipple between my finger and thumb, and she let out a little moan that was like honey. Jesus, I was harder than I'd been in recent memory.

Her hand closed around my cock through my thin sweatpants, and she tightened her grip slightly. Her movement was more intentional now. She was jacking me off through my pants. I gritted my teeth and let out a deep breath. Even such a small amount of touching felt insane. I pinched her nipple between my fingers and tugged on it gently. She moaned quietly again and I felt a drop precum leak out of my cock and make a wet spot on my sweatpants. I took as much of her tit into my hand as I could and squeezed, and she held onto me tighter.

I reached around with my other arm so that I could fondle both of her breasts. I pinched both of her nipples and pulled on them, staring at my own hands on her perfect fucking titties. I couldn't possibly get any harder. Maddy slipped her hand under the waistband of my pants and I felt her hand on me. I was slick, and my eyes rolled back as she started milking the head of my cock. I couldn't take it anymore.

I slipped my arm out from around her and pushed her onto her back, letting the blanket fall to the floor. I knelt down on the carpet in front of her and wrapped my arms around her to pull her up to me, her back arching. She looked astonishing with her tits out under that pointless little crop top. My mouth watered. I lowered my head and started sucking on her nipple, flicking my tongue over it and reaching my other hand up to play with her other titty. "Fuck, Dad," she said breathily, and that was the first time either of us had verbalised anything at all about what was happening. I suckled on her tit, weak from the pleasure of her nipple against my tongue.

"Mm..." she mumbled, "You should know... When my tits get sucked on like that, it can sometimes cause me to... Leak." The last word came out with a smile in her voice that devastated me.

Was she talking about pissing herself? I was in a haze, filled with lust, so the thought of her piss made my head spin. "That's fine, baby," I took my mouth off her tit just long enough to say. "I want you to let everything out."

"Mmm," she mumbled again. "Fuck..." Her voice was driving me crazy. God, this shouldn't be happening at all. I realised that I had been grinding my desperate cock against the cushioned seat of the couch.

I couldn't get enough of her tits. I moved my attention to the other one, licking her nipple and running my hands all over her body.

"Dad, I'm..." That's all she seemed to be able to say. I looked down. She'd started pissing, right there onto the living room floor. She hadn't even bothered to move her tiny little thong to the side, and I watched as her pee soaked into the carpet in a perfect, single, lazy stream. "It feels good," she said, her voice dripping with lust. "Keep playing with my titties, please..."

I couldn't take my eyes off of her piss spraying onto my stomach and legs as I knelt in front of her, her legs bent up on the couch. "Your fucking pussy..." I couldn't finish a single thought. I approached her again, sliding my arms up her body to pinch her nipples again. Maddy gasped, and I let my face find its place in front of her pissing pussy.

I couldn't recognise myself in that moment if I tried. My wet cock was tenting my sweatpants because my daughter was pissing in my face. I was horny beyond belief. I took my hand off of one of her tits just to move the thin strap of her thong to the side, and opened my mouth to catch her stream. It was clear, her taste beautifully neutral. She looked down at me and moaned. "Fuck, Dad. That's disgusting..." she murmured, and twined her fingers through the hair on the back of my head. Gently, she guided my mouth onto her pussy.

My eyes rolled back, and I moaned with my mouth full. She was still pissing, and she was getting off on the fact that I had my mouth on her cunt while she was doing it. I licked the length of her before focusing on her swollen clit. The feeling of her piss stream against my chin was making my cock throb, almost painfully. I flicked my tongue back and forth over her clit with my lips creating a seal around it, and Maddy's grip on my hair tightened. She started grinding her sweet pussy against my mouth, and I sucked on her hard little clit while the last of her pee trickled out.

There was a huge fucking mess all over the carpet, but most of all all over me. I was drenched in Maddy's piss, and my cock was painfully hard because of it. "Mads..." I said weakly. I wasn't even sure what I could say.

"I'm gonna lay down now, Dad," Maddy smiled dreamily and shifted backwards to sprawl along the length of couch, spreading herself out on her back.

I stood up and took off my wet shirt and sweatpants, throwing them on top of Maddy's piss spot staining the carpet. I didn't have it in me to worry about Vicky seeing the stain when she got home. My dick was throbbing, needing to be inside something tight and wet and warm.

I got on top of her and we made eye contact, real, sustained eye contact for the first time since we started. I saw my daughter, and I also saw the object of every lustful feeling I was capable of having. I lowered my head and kissed her. The most different kiss, a way we'd never kissed before, a way we weren't supposed to kiss at all. Her soft lips parted against mine, and she slid her tongue into my mouth. I couldn't help but moan into her.

She moved her face down and started kissing my neck, her warm mouth on my skin giving me chills. I took my dick in my hand and stroked it a few times to the feeling of her kissing me. Fuck. This was really going to happen. There wasn't any going back from here.

I lined the head of my cock up against the hot, wet opening of her cunt. The sight of her thong pushed to the side of her pussy lips made my cock throb again. I was about to fuck my daughter. Raw, to boot.

I moved my hips, centimetres at a time, feeling her warmth wrap around more and more of me. Her eyes rolled back and she breathed heavy when I bottomed out in her. "Fuck..." I groaned. I was winded by the way she felt.

I started gyrating, slowly pumping my cock in and out of her cunt. All I knew in that moment was the feeling of Maddy's pussy. I moaned and put my face in her neck. I said her name, and she wrapped her legs around my waist.

Fucking her was like a new addiction. Her pussy was soft and dripping wet, and the way it clung to my cock made me dig my fingers into her hips. I pulled her back onto me, using momentum to fuck her deep, watching her tits bounce from under her shirt, listening to her mindlessly moaning "Dad" over and over again.

"Maddy, it's too... It's so good, I'm gonna -"

She interrupted me. "If you're getting close, I want you to cum, Dad. You can cum in me. I want you to. Please." She was hypnotising me.

"Yes," I said brainlessly. "Yes, yes, yes," I pumped into her harder. I needed this. I couldn't pretend that I didn't want to cum inside her, that I was concerned at all. I needed my cum to be in her, I needed to think about it leaking out of her pussy. I needed to be in her.

I was pulling her onto me like she was a fleshlight. The sex sound of skin slapping together echoed through the house. "Fuck, that's my G-spot..." I heard Maddy say that and all I could do was keep fucking her just like that.

"Fuck, yes. Dad, I'm..." Her moaning interrupted her, and I could hear that she was climbing. I started thumbing her swollen clit, pushing her further to the edge with each rub. She sounded like she was crying, her back arched and her brow furrowed. All I could do in this world was fuck her.

I felt her body tense, and her legs tightened around me. She was lovely as it came over her. I heard the hard relief of her orgasm in her voice and she relaxed eventually, holding on to me as I slowed down for her. After allowing those minutes of recovery time, my hips started moving harder and faster. Cumming had made her creamier. Her quiet post-orgasm noises turned into moans again, and I felt the pleasure build up in me like boiling water. I held her in place, pressing her hips into the couch cushions, and pumped my cock into her. The waves of pleasure built up in me; now I was barely thrusting all the way out of her. I was grinding my cock into her, hardly able to bear leaving her pussy at all.

The balloon swelled, and then it popped. I felt my first spurt of cum leave me, and some of my soul left for her pussy with it. I came what felt like more than I had in years. I let out squirt after squirt into Maddy's cunt, breeding my daughter as best as I could. God.

12