Giving In to My Daughter Ch. 02

Story Info
Dan feels blurring of lines between his wife and daughter.
4k words
4.65
46k
75

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[Author's note: I want to extend a lot of gratitude for and happiness about everyone who liked my last story. Thank you for the comments and feedback, I really appreciate them. Feel free to leave suggestions for the next chapter -- can't promise I'll implement all of them, but it was feedback from my first chapter that inspired some of the themes for this one. So thank you, as well, to those that left sexy and wonderful suggestions. :-)]

__

To say I tossed and turned that night would be an understatement. I was wracked with guilt laying there next to Vicky -- I'm sure now that guilt from indulgence is the most shameful guilt there is. I tried to act normal, to not think about the fact that I had committed real incest a mere few hours before, but who could possibly act normal in that context? It was a twofer -- I'd cheated on my wife, with the most fucked up possible mistress.

After Maddy and I had cleaned ourselves and our surroundings, the act hung in the air like the heaviest cloud. Even she, the instigator, looked a little shell-shocked when I caught her eye. Not as shell-shocked as me, the weak-willed and obsessed enabler. She shyly reminded me that she was in fact on the pill, and I nodded with relief at a thought I hadn't even had the mental presence to worry about yet.

I mumbled something about needing to cook dinner, she mumbled something about university coursework, and we moved to our ends of the house with the weight of our sex looming over each of us.

The next morning, to my confusing mix of disappointment and relief, Maddy had dressed more reasonably. Her hair was tucked behind her ears -- she used to hate how she looked with her hair behind her ears, and it made me a little warm to see her wearing it like that now. The crop of her shirt sat right about her midriff, and while her shorts were still very short, they seemed prudish compared to yesterday's outfit.

Her more usual state of dress made me sit with the strange feeling of certainty that Maddy had definitely been dressed like that specifically for me yesterday. Of course, I ran circles in my mind the night before, convincing myself I had been so perverse that I hadn't acknowledged the blame wasn't muddy, it was entirely on me.

I rubbed my hand back and forth across my brow. Vicky was sitting at the table, and even if she weren't I still wouldn't know what to say to Maddy. I looked back to Maddy and gave an even good morning, which she returned as evenly. And with our attempt at a casual greeting, I felt us acknowledge an official unspoken agreement to keep the secret - as if we had any other choice.

Maddy opted to walk to campus that day, but asked that I pick her up from the campus bus stop at the end of the day. I tried not to get in my head about the fact that she didn't want me to drive her to college, and then felt stupid for even thinking about it. I looked over at Vicky -- she had her hand resting near her cup of coffee and was looking at her watch on her other. I put my hand over hers, and she smiled when she looked at me.

Vicky's beautiful, and she's always been beautiful. Maddy got so much from her -- her dark eyes, the line of the bridge of her nose, the same specific shade of brown skin. Their bodies were the same. I remember the moment when I realized I now knew, intimately, the similarities between their bodies. The curve and size of their breasts were the perfect same -- Maddy's tits in my mouth felt so familiar, and it had turned me on.

I leaned forward and gave Vicky a kiss, and the knot in my stomach tightened.

"What time you reckon you'll be home tonight?" I asked, while I gathered my things to leave for work.

"Ugh, don't even get me started, Dan. Late again. Client's dead-set on being a headache," Vicky muttered and rolled her neck in a circle to click it. When she gets tense she always feels it in her neck first. I gave her another kiss on the cheek and wished her luck with her long work day.

Normalcy with Vicky had, for a moment, stopped my mind's constant whirling about Maddy. But on the way to work I lost control again, and my memory of last night was replayed another time. The way she tasted, the way her pussy felt impossibly soft and wet, the way her ass felt under my hands when I'd gripped her to fuck her deeply. The way she'd gotten tighter around me when she came, and the paralysis I felt when she pulled all my cum and my soul into her.

By the time I'd arrived at my office building's dark parking lot, I was rock hard. I leaned my head back against the headrest. There were no cars around in my corner of the lot. Some kind of alleviation needed to happen; I couldn't possibly be met by my co-workers like this.

The guilt and shame of my arousal made it feel like I was shooting up in my car. I unzipped my slacks and felt relief to not have my erection trapped and straining anymore. As I sat there, on red-alert while desperately and humiliatingly pumping my cock, I fantasised.

Maddy had said she wanted to keep it 'our little secret' if I wanted to. So, she must want to fuck again. I thought about how she and I being in my car later would be the first time we'd have been alone together since last night. I thought about us keeping up pretences for a few minutes, and I thought about her dropping the pleasantries and running her hand up my thigh to unzip me. Her hands were slender, and she had such delicate fingers. The memory of the way her hands felt made a chill run through my body.

I thought about her soft lips kissing the head of my cock. I thought about her running her tongue along my frenulum while milking me, slow enough for my jaw to go a little slack. I fucked myself faster, and thought about how it would feel to have her close her wet mouth around my cock for the first time and suck, how she'd probably run her tongue along my shaft at the same time. I thought about gripping her hair and thrusting my hips up to fuck her throat with one of my hands on the steering wheel.

The thought of Maddy's hand cupping my balls was enough to send me over. My body tensed and I came into my hand like a depraved teenager. I wiped my hand on a napkin I found in the glove box and resigned myself do a second workday spent thinking about her until I picked her up.

__

Sure enough, when I picked her up that afternoon we exchanged normal pleasantries about our days, the topic being silently broached just by virtue of us being alone. Road construction on our route home meant snail's pace traffic, and further tension for us to sit in. Finally, I addressed it.

"Mads, we have to talk about what happened yesterday."

A small smile touched her face, and she said, "We should. How are you feeling about it, Dad?"

"I..." I collected a coherent thought to offer. "I'm feeling confused about it. Honestly, I'm scared." I felt relief in finally speaking about it with her instead of with Jiminy Cricket. "It's not the kind of thing we should ever have done. Families get ruined by this."

She paused, giving me the chance to continue if I wanted to. A moment passed.

"But..." I started, despite my best efforts.

Her small smile grew a twitch. I started feeling like my hands were tied.

"But...?" She said, not mockingly, but leadingly.

I exhaled. "I can't stop thinking about it."

"Me neither." There was a finality to her statement.

I looked over at her, and she turned her body towards me, leaning against the passenger door. We both felt the kiss hanging in the hair.

The cars picked up moving, and the invisible string connecting us was snapped.

"I don't think we need to force ourselves to understand it," she continued.

I left the conversation open.

I drove us home, and I knew that our relationship was not only irreparable, it would also always be this addictively all-consuming.

__

In the entrance way, the lingering feelings of our admission made me more emboldened in touching her. Now that we were out of sight, I indulged and touched the curve of her hip with my hand. I pulled her ever so slightly towards me, and her face was tilted so as to meet my eye.

Maddy caressed my face, gave me a look, and said, "I'm gonna go take a shower." She turned and left me high, dry, and hard in the passageway. Beginning to grow accustomed to the way Maddy loved to tease, I obliged her.

"Let's make dinner later. I'll be in my room," I said, and headed for Vicky and my bedroom.

I knew that Vicky was going to be late tonight, but Maddy didn't. Maybe subconsciously, I was interested to see whether the element of a set time window would make her act differently. In my conscious mind though, and undeniably to silence my conscience, me going to my room was me gathering myself and removing myself from the situation. It's difficult now to imagine how I was still able to be in denial about endeavouring to fuck my daughter when I'd just confessed my desire for her in the car a half hour earlier.

After changing out of my work clothes and into sweatpants, I sat on the armchair in the corner of our room and started channel surfing on the little wall-mounted TV. The curtains were drawn and I had one of the bedside lights on, so the room was dim and cosy.

A little while later, there was a knock at the door. I felt my heart beat harder a couple times. It was undeniable that the taboo of this was irresistible.

"Yeah, Mads?" I called, and she opened the door.

I'd struggle to imagine being more immediately aroused than I was when I saw her in her first-day-of-college clothes, but looking at Maddy standing there in the doorway, I was.

Her lingerie set -- a babydoll and a thong - were both of the same thin, sheer, black lace. The bra of the babydoll had these cute little vertical cut-outs to allow a torturous peek at her nipples, with a little ribbon bow on the top of the slit to semi-obscure them. Of course, her panties were crotchless -- just two narrow bands of lace on either side of her pussy.

Her long, dark hair was slightly damp from the shower, and her brown skin gleamed with body oil. She just looked edible in every sense.

She had the same look on her face that she had in the car, that little smile and that same look in her eye that seemed to let me know she also couldn't help but indulge this.

"Come here." It was an unashamed instruction. I was made impatient by the sight of her.

Maddy walked over to me, leaving the door open - I imagine to be able to hear if her mother got home.

I stayed seated on the armchair, and she knew where I wanted her to fit herself in. Facing me, she lowered herself onto me with her knees on either side of my thighs, and in response my hands went to her hips, guiding her down until she was pressed against my crotch. Involuntarily, my hips rose to meet her crotch, and I started grinding my cock against her. I was so horny for her that just a few seconds of dry-humping already had me out of my mind. I was like a teenager.

She wrapped her arms around my neck to get closer to me. My arms snaked around her and I held her to me, both of us moving our hips to cause the friction we needed. Her skin was impossibly soft, and she smelled just...so clean. Same tastes as her mother; they both always hated sweet-smelling perfumes.

"You look like absolute torture in that," I said gruffly, my face in her neck. She gave a little moan in response, and I gently took the softness at the base of her neck between my teeth. She moaned again, louder this time, and I had to stop myself from biting down.

The slit in her panties meant that Maddy was grinding her pussy directly against me, and the spot where my sweatpants met her crotch was warm and wet with her arousal. She pulled away from me slightly, and I knew that the desperate look in her eyes was in my own eyes too. She moved her face closer towards mine and our lips connected. Lips became tongues quickly, both of us too hungry to go slow with each other. I brought one of my hands up her waist and massaged one of lace-adorned breasts, running my thumb over the exposed nipple. I felt her moan into my mouth and grind herself down harder against my cock.

I bucked my hips just enough that I could shimmy my sweatpants down, and Maddy broke our kiss to reach down and touch me. The feeling of her hand wrapping around my dick made me throb.

She rubbed the head against her wet hole for a few moments, allowing me to have a taste before giving me my meal. I moaned at how warm and slick her cunt felt, losing my mind to the tip of my cock. She started lowering herself back down on me, slowly swallowing more and agonisingly more of me.

"Fuck, Dad..." she trailed off, letting her eyelids flutter a little bit. She bit her lip as she laid herself down flush against me, having taken all of my cock inside her. I felt warmth all around me.

She started working her hips to ride me, and I brought my other hand up to push her perfect tits together. I ran my tongue along both of her nipples, my fingers squeezing her breasts through their lace.

Maddy leaned back and rested one hand on each of my thighs, gyrating her hips to fuck me. She'd grind all the way down and rub her hips against me before lifting her hips again, and I knew she was milking her g-spot on me. I could feel that she was.

"Maddy..." I started, breathing hard through the feeling of her, "I need you to keep fucking me." I sounded as in need as I was.

She slowed her pace down slightly, and when she spoke her voice was thick.

"I know you need it, Dad. I know you need my pussy. I know you were probably thinking about it all day."

I moaned at my addictive feelings of defeat.

"I wanna know," she continued. "Does how fucked up it is turn you on too? I'm fucking you --" she kept milking my cock, moving her hips rhythmically, "-and it feels good, and then I remember who you actually are, and it feels better." She gently put her hand against my face and rubbed her thumb along my bottom lip. I moved my hands to her ass, digging my fingers into the soft fat there.

"Yes," I grunted.

"Yes, what?" She was teasing me. It was working -- I submit.

"Yes, the fact that you're my daughter and I'm fucking you turns me on." I truly felt my final signature on her contract with those words.

"What if Mom found out? What if Mom found out you drank your daughter's piss, or fucked her on the couch, or filled her up with cum that she could feel leaking out of her at the dinner table?" She was speaking right into my ear.

I groaned. "Mads... " I was weak.

"I want you to cum in me again, Daddy," she started grinding her ass faster and harder under my grip, pumping my cock and making my eyes roll back. "I want you to put your babies in me. I know you're on the edge. Just cum." She was milking my mind with the things she was saying to me. Sure enough, I felt my orgasm building in me. How naïve of me to think I'd last longer for her.

I held her ass in place and desperately fucked myself up into her. Her bouncing tits filled my vision and I fell over the edge. My hips pumped into her cunt with every spurt of cum that left me, and my body, in euphoria, relaxed.

Maddy allowed me time to resurrect myself. When I had, I picked her up koala-style and lay her in my place on the armchair. I noticed the wet spot on the seat, undoubtedly created by both of us.

I got on my knees in front of her, feeling like I was at the altar. She wiggled out of her panties and spread her legs for me, resting them on each of the armrests. I felt fed.

Her pussy was beautiful unlike anything -- even unlike Vicky's. She shaved her lips smooth, but left a downy bush from the top of her slit up. I ran my fingers through the hair there, using my thumb to spread her open. She was sloppy with our cum.

I moved my thumb gently, rubbing it over her clit. It was pink and swollen -- I liked thinking of her as hard for me. Maddy moaned and bucked her hips in response to my thumb doing circles over her clit.

I lifted my other hand to her and rotated it so my fingertips would face her g-spot. My middle and ring fingers massaged the outside of her hole, and her hip movements grew in desperation. I slowly slipped my fingers into her, and started pressing against her g-spot with each inward movement.

"Oh my God," she breathed, reaching down to put her hand on my wrist as I steadily finger-fucked my cum further into her.

I took my thumb away and she let out a frustrated little moan in protest. I chuckled at that.

With my fingers still inside her, I returned my mouth to what felt like its rightful place -- sealed around her clit. She groaned and tangled her fingers in my hair as I started sucking on her.

The taste of her pussy was 50% the taste of my cum, and it turned me on to be licking my own cum off of her cunt. As if she could read my mind, she asked, "Can you taste your own cum?"

"Mm-hmm," I moaned without moving my mouth, and I felt the vibrations feel good for her.

I wanted to overwhelm her the way she overwhelmed me. Her legs being hitched up on the armrests meant that she was fully presented to me, so I brought my free hand up to her ass. Her wetness had dripped down between her ass cheeks -- I ran my thumb along her soft flesh to collect some of the wetness there and massage the outside of her asshole.

"Fuuuck," she groaned, and I felt her legs go slack.

All four corners of my brain were focused on the way I was servicing her. I was lapping at her clit, using the tip of my tongue to lick under her hood. I had kept my rhythm of pressing against her g-spot, and now I was rubbing my thumb in circles around her tight little asshole. It felt like something I was born to do.

Maddy had both of her hands in my hair, holding my face in place and grinding her cunt against my mouth.

"Daddy..."

It felt so hot and fucked up to hear her call me 'Daddy'. The last time she called me that was years and years ago, and I was sure she was pulling it out now to get to me.

"I'm gonna..." I felt more of our cum get squeezed out of her pussy and run down onto my thumb circling her ass.

"Fuck, I'm gonna --," she was whining like she was in heat, almost like she was crying. Then, her tension peaked.

I first felt her winking under my thumb. Then the walls of her cunt started pulsing around my fingers, and she pulled on my hair hard as her orgasm came over her.

I kept gently sucking her clit while she came, slowing the attention my fingers were giving to both of her holes.

Reluctantly, I pulled myself away from her. The lower half of my face was coated in wetness -- I felt crazed. Maddy lay limply for a minute, and then lazily sat herself up. She leaned over and kissed me deep, making a mess of spit and cum and love between us.

After we had both spent the last of ourselves on each other and recovered some stamina, we stood up and looked at the armchair to assess the damage.

"Next time we might consider using a towel," I said, surprising myself by feeling normal enough to make a joke.

Maddy laughed. "Or two."

__

We got ourselves and the armchair cleaned up, and this time Maddy helped me make dinner. It felt bizarrely fine, sweet, even, to be in the kitchen with her after the sex we'd just had.

With the food ready and in the oven, we sat on the couch and watched TV, idly we waiting for Vicky to get home before we started dinner. It was only around 6:30pm at that point.

Maddy lay tucked up under my arm the same way we'd sat on the couch yesterday, and I kissed the top of her head to smell how clean her hair smelled. She ran her hand over my chest in response. Her touch woke my dick up again, and she noticed the twitch.

"Really?" She said, sitting up to look at me and raising her eyebrow teasingly.

"I've given up control over it at this point to be honest with you, honey."

"Clearly," she whispered and slipped her hands under the waistband of my (fresh pair of) sweatpants. She took my cock out, and I wondered if I should proactively get a towel. I quickly dismissed the thought of leaving.

12