Giving In to My Daughter Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stroked me slowly, working it from a chub to fully hard. Then, I realised my office-parking-lot fantasy was coming into existence.

Maddy ran her soft, wet tongue along the head of my penis, and my whole body sunk into the couch. She lifted her shirt up for me so that her heavy tits hung, grazing the seat of the couch. I took one of them in my hands and I was in heaven. She moved her lips over the head and started sucking my cock, and the feeling of her lips running up and down my shaft was everything. I gripped her hair against her scalp to push her mouth down on me. I couldn't help it.

She sucks it exactly like Vicky, I thought, and the fact made my dick bounce. Fuck, Maddy sucks my cock exactly like her mother. My mind was overtaken by sporadic thoughts of Vicky in the moments of relative lucidity between Maddy sucking my soul out, and it had my cock rock hard. I felt like a pervert and a cum-machine for her.

I was moaning, drifting away at the feeling, aware only of how she was making my dick feel, when I was horrifically snapped back into reality. The sound of keys, and the front door swinging open.

12