Giving in to My Fantasies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She continued to thrust in and out of my newly loosened hole. In and out, in and out until she then grabbed my legs and lifted them, so they were on her shoulders. The first thrust hit me deeper than anything else so far.

'OH MY GOD.' I shouted. 'That's so fucking deep babe.'

'Yeah, you like it? You like me fucking you deep.'

She kept fucking me like this and then used her hand to reach around and grab a hold of my cock. Within seconds I was rock hard. She teased me by just holding my cock and then rubbing the head with the palm of her hand which made me squirm. And then with a couple of quick strokes I was ready to cum.

'Fuck, fuck, fuck. I'm gonna cum baby, I'm gonna fucking cum. You're going to make me cum. Arghhhh fuck... here it comes.'

Emily stroked my cock once more before letting go, which was quickly followed by shot after shot of cum. The first rope of cum landed on my chin before another 3 or 4 landed all over my chest. Every thrust from Emily released a little bit more cum until there was nothing left. I'd never felt an orgasm like it, as Emily stopped thrusting and released my legs, my whole body felt like it was shaking. My legs were trembling.

Emily disappeared off into the bathroom and quickly returned with a small towel and helped clean me up, still with the cock around her waist. I tried to get up and get to the bathroom, but it took me a while to walk on my shaky legs. Once we were both settled, cleaned and back into bed. We had a long chat about what had just happened. Emily said she'd enjoyed it a lot more than she had and hoped she hadn't gone too far in certain moments. But we both agreed it was something we would like to keep doing in the future. Who knows? Maybe this opens more adventures for the two of us.