All Comments on 'Giving in to Temptation'

by Thrognar

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 3 years ago

I loved the set-up and can't wait to see what happens next! Five stars and a favorite point!

6ulprsn6ulprsnalmost 3 years ago

Great start and build up!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Same as sex4lf57. waiting to see what's next.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Realistic build up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

That's it? If that's all there is -- and the lack of a chapter number is usually an indication of that -- it's not much.

baulloyder68baulloyder68almost 3 years ago

If that's the way you are going to end your stories, I will not be reading any more of your stuff. Those 5 stars ended up being 2 stars because of the end.

chytownchytownalmost 3 years ago

****Hot start a lot of anticipation and masturbation. Looking forward to the next act!! Good read. Thank for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Very good so far but you have to give us more. A priovisional five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Just like the best dramatic TV shows...they leave you anticipating the next show. Exactly what you have done here...left us looking forward to the next chapter.

Just don't make us wait too long. Excellent start!

muskyboymuskyboyalmost 3 years ago

Agree with Baulloyder68. Hate a tease.....started out a 5, ended a 2.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Thx for the story! Love the way it is building up, and hope you write about how the mom tries to resist, but cant in the end.

raraewriterraraewriteralmost 3 years ago

Ok, just finish the story. Maybe the expert critics could write better, maybe not.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooalmost 3 years ago
So realistic

The Ah-Ha moment takes a little time to hit fruition. Beautifully written exploring the urges of each taboo thought.

Stargazer5154Stargazer5154almost 2 years ago

Please please don't tell me you're going to leave us (and the mother and son) hanging. There's too much invested with the character development drew me and others in. This story is worth another chapter at least.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This was a tease you get a 2

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous