Giving in to Temptation Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jackie served my meal with a smile. As I ate, I contemplated Poppy. I wondered how she'd show up at the club. It was high-end, located within one of the city's better hotels. It had amazing facilities, yoga rooms, a sprawling weight training and aerobic center, and a pool complex second to none - in fact, in summertime, it was one of the better 'party' draws on weekend afternoons. Poppy would no doubt want to show up properly dressed for her master - a total conflict with the clubs standards. Granted, the women at the pool always stretched the club's attire rules regarding swimwear, a point management happily overlooked, but the same women would always show up at the club entrance properly dressed for entrance into an upscale hotel.

For her part, Poppy had her own issues. After her shaving on Sunday, she went home and tried to relax, but the experience of being waxed by Cici, then teased with her own vibrator, was intense... she replayed the morning's events over and over in her head as she walked around her apartment in the nude. The feeling of cooling air washing across her freshly waxed pussy was a very new, very arousing sensation. She inspected herself in the mirror: once the tender flesh returned to its normal color, she decided, it would look quite desirable. She started to stroke herself, gently avoiding areas that had become hyper-sensitized from the effects of the waxing.. In some ways, she felt it a vulgar display of wanton sexuality. Upon reflection, she perceived that this was precisely the intended effect. She began to explore, with her fingers, the newfound sensitivity of her vagina, teasing herself, imagining Steve's cock, CIci's lips... Jeff's innocence... in short order she'd brought herself to the brink of orgasm, only to back off at the last minute. "Christ," she thought to herself, "at this rate I'll be a dripping mess before I ever get to see Steve tomorrow..." the thought paralyzed her: Not once did she think of her erstwhile boyfriend, or of getting herself off.

Poppy woke up on Monday before dawn; too listless to relax, too horny to touch herself, and 5 hours until her pool 'date.' She climbed out of bed, satisfied to see that the sensitivity of the previous days waxing had softened a bit, and opted for an early morning workout. "At least," she thought to herself, "He's taught me the value of tight abs." She slipped on some yoga shorts, a sports bra, and headed to the gym, drawing the attentive eyes of the hardbodies who tended to work out at that hour as she went through her routine. Satisfied, she returned to her apartment, showered, then lotioned her body, and prepared for her day at the pool. Master had not explained how things were to work. Without guidance, she felt different... it occurred to her that she liked being told what to do; without such guidance, she felt... strange. Needy? Lost? As the time to leave drew near, she felt.. almost a sense of panic. Finally, she committed to the orange bikini, her butt plug, and a shear floral print wrap; one that arguably qualified as "non-pool" attire, while still demonstrating her intent to obey. She pinned her shoulder-length blond hair back into a bun, and headed out to her appointed rendezvous.

I was in the lobby, waiting for her. I admit to the vanity - or pride - of watching the heads turn as she approached. She was utterly stunning. Head high, shoulders back. 3" "fuck me" pumps supporting toned legs, wide hips, flat belly, and those remarkable tits, barely constrained by the bikini top and floral wrap. She had accepted her fate, and 'owned it.' It was a little funny, actually... the effect on the lightly crowded lobby was like that of a bow wave from an oncoming ski boat: everyone... from the coffee barista, to the bellhops, parking aids, and hotel guests, locked on to her and followed her every move. She wore oversized sunglasses - a nice touch. I stepped into the middle of the entrance way, making it easy for her to spot me, wondering what she'd do.

I took pity. Maybe Masters don't do that. But I'm still learning. "Poppy - so nice to see you!! So glad you could make it!!" Exuberant, a bit over the top, perhaps, but she read it well and embraced me. "Master,... thank you... I hope my dress is appropriate. I'll take it off..." I interrupted: "You did all this to please me, to ensure I would not be embarrassed by a guest. Very good pet." I stroked the crease of her buttocks very quickly, pleased to find the plug in place, and tapped it with a finger. She groaned. "Lets meet on the other side of the locker rooms, at the entrance to the pool."

It was a perfect day for it: Light breeze, mid-80's, clear sky. Because it was Monday, there was little in the way of other sunbathers... we pretty much had the place to ourselves, save the wait staff who were, in my opinion, too eager to serve.

"Master, why are we here?"

"Because I like you in tan lines. They'll work for your new outfits. And, you get to cum today." That took her aback.

"HERE??"

"Yep. As often as you want. Maybe even oftener." I smiled, a bit cruely, as I looked penetratingly into her eyes. "Now," I continued, "First things first: we need to augment that sexy little butt plug with you new toy." I handed her a small, gift wrapped package. "But first, lets find some place to sit." Tricky business, this - I wanted a place public enough for Poppy to be uncomfortable, but not so much that we'd get tossed out. Ultimately, we picked a spot away from the bar, close to the bocce court. Poppy was nervous. She unwrapped the package: inside, an insertable vibrator, controlled by an app I'd already installed on my phone.

Poppy: "I'm to insert this?" Yep. Here, now. "You'll at least provide me a bit of cover, please?"

"No, but I'll help lubricate your pussy if you like."

"Its already wet." With that, she rubbed a finger against the thin fabric of her bikini and lifted it to my nose for inspection. I took it, and licked it gently, slowly... like the first tease a woman's clit. She shuddered as I looked her in the eye, penetrating into her thoughts...

"Well then - should be no problem! Hurry now... lets get started." Poppy complied, managing to slip the vibrator into her pussy without attracting unwanted attention. She really did look gorgeous. She took time in applying her makeup this morning, including false eyelashes, eyeliner, and a lipstick to match the color of her bikini. She'd put on perhaps too much perfume... a musky scent that, frankly, drove me wild. Her hair was pulled back, exposing her long neck, accentuated by hoop earrings and a gold chain that supported an icon that dangled between her breasts.

"How does it feel?"

"Full. I can feel the two pressing against the wall separating them."

"What do you suppose it'll feel like when its on?" Not waiting for an answer, I turned the vibrator on to its lowest setting, then increased the power slowly, until I got a response...

"Ohhhh! Fuck - this is insane. What in god's name have you the setting at?"

"Three. Out of fifteen." I bumped the controller up to the next level; Poppy yelped.

"Oh my god... this is crazy... turn it off.. Please!!" I looked her in the eye.

"Master - please - I beg... I'll do anything..." She involuntarily had put her hand to her pussy, trying to control the intensity she felt.

"Don't you want to cum first?" She couldn't decide. I left the amplitude the same, but increased the frequency, then switched the setting to 'pulse.' Poppy cried out as she came. Sweating, heart pounding, out of breath.

"How do you feel?" She took a moment to get her breath.

"Like Ive been attacked by a thousand tongues from the inside. Miserable. Elated. The vibrator bounced against the butt plug...I - I cannot describe it... too intense... Can I take it out now?"

"I wouldn't recommend it - seems we've drawn an audience." One of the attendants, a strapping young lad, approached. Before he reached earshot, I reminded Poppy that, even here, she was to address me as 'sir' or 'master.'

"And Poppy - you might ask him to put suntan lotion on you. Just for fun. Make sure he gets your butt. All of it."

His name tag read 'Efram.' Solid build, dark skin. "Good afternoon!" Bright smile. "My manager asked me to swing by... make sure everything is OK here? Can I get you two anything?" He was making eye contact with me, trying to avoid Poppy. She was laying back, splayed out on the chaise, recovering... Her breasts hung heavily off the sides of her rib cage, held in place by the bikini top, which appeared to ready burst at any minute. The straps of the bottom of the suit fell below her hip bones, which were prominently displayed. The juices from her orgasm had dampened the bottom of her suit to the point that her full, engorged pussy lips were clearly visible. She was ready for another orgasm. I bumped the vibrator up, just enough for her to feel a tingle.

"Nothing for me thanks - except ... would you bring us some water? Sparkling would be great. Poppy - anything for you?"

"Yes... Master. I wonder if Efram would... put lotion on my back?" With that, she adjusted the inclination of the chaise, rolled over onto her stomach, and untied the back straps of her top. Her breasts spilled out from underneath her chest, pressed into the plush towel underneath. Efram, totally taken aback, looked at me, then at her for the first time. Poppy was a stunner under any circumstance. But now, with the glow of her recent orgasm, the pulsing of the vibrator within... she was trying to apply pressure to her clit, resulting in her arching her back, exposing even more of her breasts. Her eyes were closed and her mouth open, as if awaiting her lover's cock. I'm pretty sure Efram thought we were crazy, and explained that this wasn't really part of his 'duties,' but he was willing, and started at his chore.

I love the smell of cocoa butter. As Efram worked at his task, I fiddled with the control to the vibrator. Poppy was in the regrettable position of wanting to, and being allowed to cum, but with the wrong guy, and at the wrong moment. As Efram worked his way down to her lower back, he deliberately skipped over her exposed ass, and didn't touch her again until just above her knees. Poppy didn't say anything, so I bumped up the vibrator to '4.'

"Ahhhhhh!!"

Efram almost jumped back: "Sorry Ma'am! I should stop now." I dialed the vibrator back.

"No,... No - its OK Efram. You just hit a ticklish spot. Please though, would you get my glutes as well... I really don't want to get burned there." Efram - in a weirdly reluctant way, agreed. Poppy spread her legs - there was no missing the presence of the butt plug. She was a bit embarrassed, but too taken by current events to care. Efram, unwilling participant, was a a loss for words or action.

Poppy, gaining some insight, took control. It was fun to watch. "Efram, yes - as you can see, I've a butt plug. Now you're in on the secret... just you, me, and Master know of it." She turned toward him, covering the nipple of her breast with her hand as she addressed him. "So, there you have us. I suppose you could turn us in, or simply continue with your task... and if you were to nudge the plug whilst you administer the lotion, I'd be grateful. I'm sure Master will tip you well to keep this between just the three of us." With that, she returned to her prone position. I rewarded her with a bump of the vibrator, which achieved the intended grunt and gasping of breath.

I ignored Efram when he looked at me. His choice. He hesitated for just a moment, then turned back to Poppy. He squirted more lotion into his hands, and began to work Poppy's ass. Poor kid - he was getting hard. "Make sure you get all of it," Poppy groaned... "I really cannot afford a sunburn anywhere down there." With that, Efram worked the soft skin between her ass cheeks, occasionally bumping the but plug, then - as he got bolder - tugging on it gently. I think he was really surprised when I turned the vibrator up... I think he could hear it, if not feel it through the butt plug. Poppy fought off the orgasm as long as she could. I'm pretty sure it was the female equivalent of a 'ruined' orgasm. Efram backed away, stammering his apologies.

"Efram - just between us, yes?" I slipped him a couple of twenties. "And, don't forget the water please."

Poppy was a mess, and exhausted. I left her to her devices, and told her she was free to use the restroom for whatever needs she might have, deliberately obtuse regarding the requirement for the continuing presence of the toys in her possession. I got up, stripped off my shorts down to my speedo, and took in a long swim. 3000M by the time I was done. When I got back, Poppy was on her belly, sound asleep. The butt plug was still obvious.

I fell asleep, and was awakened some time later by Poppy,... small kisses, perfume, cleavage pressed into my chest.

"HI Poppy." I was groggy. "Whats up?"

"You, sir. you are up." She giggled.

"what are you talking about?"

"You were dreaming. Of me, I trust. But, you've sported quite a 'tent,' and I'm afraid you were drawing attention perhaps not to your preference." She was right. I had a raging hardon. Jeez.

"May I ask, master, while I have your.. umm.. attention," she winked... "why you have not yet fucked me? Its part of the agreement, you know. You may have me whenever you wish..." She looked at my hardon, barely contained by my speedo, and sighed audibly. She reached across me for then cocoa butter. Squirting it into her hands, she began to work it into my chest, arms and neck. The pendant around her neck bounced between her now nicely tanned tits as they rocked back and forth. She reached for more lotion, and 'accidentally' dribbled some in the valley between them. I was transfixed.

"Oops!" she giggled... "Let me just clean that up." With that, without breaking eye contact, she worked the lotion into her magnificent breasts...kneading them, encouraging the nipples to harden, slipping her fingers underneath the fabric as she continued her seductive chat.

"Master, I don't think anyones watching... wouldn't you rather work the lotion in than I? My skin is just sucking it up... god it feels soo good.. I love the smell of it too... but would really rather have your hands on me than doing it myself." She leaned into me and whispered conspiratorially "... and, you could do it from behind... that'd be wonderful... your hard cock pressed into the crease of my ass as you worked the lotion into my tits... I think I'd rather enjoy that... God - I'd love now to just straddle you... right here... have you fuck me silly... My pussy's gotten all wet again..." She licked and nibbled my ear before going back to her chore... More lotion, this time teasing and pinching my nipples as she massaged the warm goo into me. My hardon, trapped inside the speedo, was almost painful. Poppy looked around and , satisfied no one was watching, bent over and playfully bit on it through the now-damp material. Nails teasing my skin, teeth happily gnawing away. The head of my cock had swollen now... it was perfectly outlined through thin material of the suit. She looked at me, smiled, and started tracing its outline with one of her perfectly groomed fingernails. "All you have to do is order me, yes Master? Order me now and I'll fuck you... look at your poor cock, straining against its 'prison.' Does it hurt when its confined like that?" Her fingers had by now slipped down to my balls, where she was drawing lazy circles. "AND, your shaved now... mmmmm... I think I'd really like to take your balls in my mouth.. they're all clean and soft and... full... I could just suck on them and stroke you... god I'm soaked just thinking about it." She had a thought.

"You haven't really seen my pussy yet, since its been waxed, have you? I think its really sexy... almost wantonly vulgar...I was walking around my apartment this morning, naked... I felt so sexy with it all clean and smooth and sensitive." Again, looking around and satisfied no one could see, she rose to her knees, separated her legs a bit, and pulled the material of her suit aside. She squealed with delight when she saw the look on my face then, just as quickly, pulled the material back in place, and resumed her position by my side, one leg pulled underneath, the warm, toned skin of her thigh pressed agains my hip.

She took the lotion, and started working it into my legs, up and down, and with each pass taking the opportunity to tease my cock. "Master... you haven't answered... why have you not yet fucked me?"

"I don't want you to feel forced. I want you to want it. I want you to obsess over my cock." I was, admittedly, far more candid than I intended.

She slipped a leg between mine, rubbing my hardon with her thigh. Then, she leaned into me, kissing me fully on the lips. "I do... christ I do ... do you not understand my humiliation when Efram had his hands on me when I came? I wanted it to be you... and tried so very hard not to cum at his hand. Fuck. I broke up with my boyfriend last night... I want you so bad now I could scream." Looking over her shoulder once more to ensure the coast was clear, she then reached down, found the drawstring of my suit, and released my cock. not taking any time, she slid down and, just before taking my cock in her mouth, said "I hope I won't be punished too severely for taking your cock with out permission..." Not waiting for a response, she engulfed me.

She took me in, as much as she could, with considerable sense of urgency. Partly I expect, because of the risk of being caught, partly because she was so riled up... She forced me deep into her mouth, almost to the point of gagging...then pulled back a bit to suck on my cock head as hard as her jaw would allow... her tongue playing with my frenulum. It was exquisite... best blowjob I'd ever had. Not the best you've ever had - the best I've ever had.

She felt it coming, and slipped my cock out of her mouth and between her breasts. They were warmed by the sun, softened by the lotion.. pure heaven. A light squeeze to my cock and balls and I shot all over her, my cum bouncing off her chin and covering her neck and chest.

Satisfied, she pushed my member back into my suit, sat up, and smeared my cum into her skin before jumping into the pool to rinse off.

I loved watching her walk away. Her bikini didn't offer much in the way of coverage; the bit of material in the back disappeared rapidly between her perfectly sculpted ass cheeks... she walked straight, shoulders back and proud... the gentle swaying of her breasts evident from behind as she walked to the pool and slipped in. The afternoon sun reflected brightly off the crystal blue water, making it difficult to see her clearly. She moved around, ducking under and popping back up, adjusting the top of her suit in a hopeless attempt at modesty. She then kicked backwards and floated.. back arched, breasts splayed out to the sides, tanned thighs just breaking the water. She stayed that way for a minute or two, then returned to my side, water dripping off her breasts as she squeezed the water out of her hair.

I stood up and wrapped her in a towel. "We have some shopping to do. Go get cleaned up. In the locker room you'll find a package awaiting you. You can leave the toys out when you dress, if you like."

Thirty minutes later Poppy emerged, refreshed, and stunning. White capri-length yoga pants and a pale-blue baby doll top. The pants were designed with a tight seam in the back, ensuring they'd ride up into the crevice of her butt cheeks. The baby doll had a creche front that enveloped and tightly defined her cleavage. Spaghetti straps, and string ties in the back, which was otherwise exposed. Overall, the effect was clothes that were painted on, designed to rub against her clit and nipples with every movement. She positively basked in them, and hugged me when she saw me. "Thank you for this... I love them." Arms around my neck, hips into mine. "Where are we going?"