Giving in to Temptation Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You need new lingerie for the clothes you bought. We're going to 'Le femme boutique' for your fitting. Poppy gasped. The place was well known amongst the beautiful people, and had prices to match. Private fitting rooms, educated and stylish consultants. Poppy squealed. "I've heard so much about this place... are you really taking me there???!" Yes, pet. All part of your training.

Valet parking, which was nice. Some guy, very nice, very gay, greeted us and showed us to our fitting room to await our consultant. Selection of wines, fruit, and cheeses. We were famished, and greedily partook. As we nibbled, and Poppy poured over the catalogs, Pamela entered.

And, it was quite an entrance. Pencil skirt. Black, tight. Stilettos. Gold lame and black bustier; huge breasts spilling out, flat belly. Short black hair, bob cut. Bangs, heavy eye makeup, dark red lipstick expertly applied to full lips... She might have been an Egyptian goddess in a prior life. We were both transfixed.

Pamela was business like, direct - almost to the point of impolite, - and opinionated. She helped herself to a glass of wine and some cheese, and we chatted. I described the clothes purchased for Poppy (she'd not seen them yet), and the intended effect.

Pamela: "So - you want an office slut."

Me: "Is that a problem?"

Pamela: "What does she think."

"Ask her yourself." She does.

"I... I want to please him."

Pamela: "who?"

Poppy, looking at her, then me, then down: "my Master." I don't think Pamela really cares for this.

Pamela, looking her over: "I see. Well then, from the looks of you, your master treats you very well. When did you last orgasm?" Perhaps I've judged Pamela too quickly.

Poppy: "Two hours ago. At the pool club. Came so hard I cried." Pamela studies her, then me, and thinks for a moment, apparently sizing us up. My patience wears thin, and she senses it. Her face softens.

Pamela: "Of course. I see. I think I can be of service to you both. Steve, it seems to me that you want not only to accentuate Poppy's outfits, but to stimulate... both her, for the wearing of the lingerie, and those who would see her... not only that they enjoy the undergarment, but what the undergarment is doing to her... and the reaction it causes in them in return - correct?

Me: "Ya - something like that."

Pamela: "Poppy - remove your clothes. Lets get started."

To be continued...