Giving in to Temptation Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Really." she said, "Not even your sperm donor... I refuse to call that man your father, made me cum the night you were conceived. And no one's ever made me cum twice, hell I can barely bring myself off twice when I masturbate. But you... you're a natural."

Elena thought for a second about natural talent. Some people had a natural talent for playing a musical instrument, some people had a natural talent for writing, some people had a natural talent for art. Jason apparently had a natural talent for sex.

"I just did what felt good." he said, settling his head back on his mother's chest.

"It wasn't just good, it was amazing honey," she said, "You made mommy feel better than I've felt in a long time."

Another long moment of silence.

"Mom?"

"Yes honey?"

"This isn't a one time only thing is it?" Jason picked his head up and looked at his mother.

Elena adjusted the pillow behind her head so she could look at her son, smiling at him.

"Oh no baby," she said "Not by a long shot, I haven't been fucked like that in a long time, and I want more. We'll fuck again, don't you worry about that. Plus, we've only just scratched the surface of what we can do. Now that I know you have a natural penchant for sex, I want to help you to perfect it. I've taken today and tomorrow off from work, plus we've got all weekend. I'm going to teach you everything I know about sex, and how to please a woman."

Jason smiled, "Well now that I'm no longer a virgin, when's my first lesson?"

Elena had to laugh, "How about a shower first? I'm all sweaty and I can still feel pussy juice leaking out of me because you made me cum so hard. Twice."

"Oh so this is MY fault?" Jason asked, feigning shock.

"Not entirely." Elena said, "It's my fault for coming in here to fuck you. It's your fault for being so goddamn good at it."

They both broke down laughing.

"Come on," Elena said, "Let's get cleaned up and then I'll help you flip the mattress. Not that you'll be sleeping in here tonight. Tonight you'll be sleeping in my bed. In fact, EVERY night from now on you're sleeping in my bed."

The two climbed out of the bed and headed to the bathroom.

TO BE CONCLUDED...

12