All Comments on 'Giving It All to You'

by Matureexplorer62

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Why couldn't have been me?

Excellent. My experience over the last 30 years has been mostly furtive blowjobs from random men. They were mostly exciting and explosive and forgettable. Once in a Fort Lauderdale bathhouse, a guy in his fifties followed me into a dark dead-end hallway. I was a few years younger but taller, broader and brawny. He was trim but what weight he carried was that of an executive, a suit. My more considerable weight was the firm, resilient stuff of decades of framing timber houses. He dropped to his knees and pulled off my modest towel, then engulfed my cock with the most amazing lips and tongue. My entire sensory being focused on his ministry. "You're amazing." This was something beyond my previous trysts. I pulled him to his feet and kissed him. His mouth sweet with my musk and his tongue was luscious and receptive. We clenched each other, fusing our flesh and turgid cocks. I vested my heart in that kiss.

Then I went to my knees. I have been told that my cock is beautiful enough times to believe it, but his was simply perfect: plump head, strong, straight, seemingly muscular shaft. I was a novice at servicing cock, but I tried every move I'd ever seen in the scanty porn before the internet. He complimented me, just as I had complimented him, and his moans and halting breath confirmed it.

He pulled me to my feet and we luxuriated in each other's kisses, his hands caressing my hard dick, my fingers searching and finding his tender bung. It caused him to gasp. The thought resounded in my mind that this "thing" I'd been wanting was about to occur and that I had stumbled upon the best first man I could hope for.

I tried to peer into his eyes but the room was too dark to make out the features of his face. "I have a room," I whispered while taking his hand.

I can only guess that word had gone around that there was a party happening in that discrete little cul-de-sac because as we emerged from the darkness we were swept up into a sea of naked, horny men. Hands were all over me, fondling and pushing me back into the darkness. We were separated. I looked around, searching for a face I'd never seen. I swam against the tide of horndogs, emerging alone and waiting for my man - My Man - to pop through. He never did. On any other occasion I would have dove back into the fleshfest but I wasn't looking for good jizzing. I wanted him. Not having seen his face, I didn't know what to do. Sample every cock in hopes that I would remember his? Kiss every mouth till I found his tongue? I left.

I've wondered what might have happened. I know I would have been wonderfully initiated into the world of Manlove. I might even have found more.

So your story made me wistful of that next experience I've yet to have. I just read along wondering why it couldn't have been me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
A Dream

This is a dream first time, With the foreplay playing as large a part as the fucking, Perfect. Just as all first times should be for those who need, crave just what you wrote.

Thank you

LustyScribeLustyScribeabout 4 years ago
Wow! Wishing I was in your place!

I still haven't had my first full man-on-man, but I would want it to be just like that! Very well done, all the way through!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

If you kissed me passionately and gently licked my nipples, your tongue and cock would be welcome inside me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Just the way I love it! I, too, am a man with very sensitive nipples, especially when they are so soft while lying on my back. The feeling of fingers gently grazing over them makes my 5" cock hard as a rock! The way this man took time while fucking his submissive friend is extremely sensual. and they way they lay spooning at the end, in their afterglow, is eXactly how I love a session to end!

Baker16340Baker163408 months ago

Oh yeah, very hot

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous