All Comments on 'Giving It to a Cheerleading Cumslut'

by Daisy4Dayz

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Starburst8865Starburst8865over 1 year ago

FDom slut, eh? pretty rare to combine Fdom with slut into one character, but this worked really well! I usually don't like cheating audios/stories, but THIS was really fucking hot!!!

AlcaAlcaover 1 year ago

If i could 10-star this I would. I loved collaborating with you on this, you nailed it!

BonevirBonevirover 1 year ago

This was incredibly effective. What a wonderful performance, Daisy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That was incredible! I love your stories! I’m hooked after the first one. I have a wild imagination and I love writing erotica. I have several female friends that are in the LS with me and they love it when I create scenarios for them and put them into words. The send me messages and pics of them masturbating to my stories. Then when we can, we meet for play dates. I can’t wait to share some of your stories with them. Keep up the awesome work. Your voice is so sexy for this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yes!

Bent out of shape!

Up yours

Claiborne304@Protonmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Your voice is AMAZING

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDaisy4Dayz@Daisy4Dayz
Heyz, I'm Dayz! ☀ The Vocal Sunshine ☀ I love writing and producing immersive audio roleplays that are full of SFX! ************************************************************************************** ༺♥༺♥༻ ENJOY MY CONTENT?! ༺♥༺♥༻ Please consider supporting me and getti...