Giving Mature Ladies Pleasure Ch. 03

Story Info
Jack Fucks His Mum.
2.4k words
4.56
57.4k
57
0

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jack1107
Jack1107
3,544 Followers

Jack woke the next morning; he had enjoyed last night with mum, he wondered if she had been serious about him staying tonight, had she had too much to drink? He had felt relaxed with her; he wanted to call her Dot; he wanted to smell her again. He would go to the office later; he wanted to see what needed to be done there. He then thought of Carol; there was something very sexy about Carol. Her curves were so similar to Molly; Jack knew that he was attracted to big tits, Jo, Molly, mum, Carol and Aunt May all had enormous tits, even Doctor Jean, she was also a very sexy woman. Jack got up and showered then went out for breakfast, he knew that he needed to find a woman that would give him great fucks and cook for him.

In a cafe over a beautiful breakfast his phone beeped, he had a message from mum, it read, "Good morning Jack, I'm so happy that we had the opportunity to speak last night. I am impressed with the way that you handled Carol. I often wondered if Carol could have been your father's daughter, but I learned that he was not. Molly's husband died sadly in a horrendous car crash when Carol was two. It was two years later that Molly went to work for your father. Are you going to the office today? If you are, then I would like to join you. I need to learn more about the business. I would like to start working there on Monday morning. I am looking forward to our dinner date this evening. If I join you at the office today, then I will wear the type of clothes that you suggested."

"You aroused me last night; I needed to give myself relief when I got home. I thought of you as I climaxed. Was that naughty of mummy to do this? I have a question when I cum do you think of me as mummy or Dot? Did you think of me last night? I would love to know what you were thinking? Love from mum and Dot."

Jack replied, he knew that he had taken the bull by the horns, mum was writing dirty things to him, this aroused him, Jack wrote, "Dear mum/Dot, you're my mum, and I think of you this way, it excites me when mum is naughty. When we are out socialising I will call you Dot. On a normal working day, Molly and I would be in the office at seven-thirty, Molly would cook breakfast for both of us. We would discuss the days business. Sal starts at nine; we had an hour and a half of very valuable time. No interruptions, the phone on voice mail. Molly kept my diary; I would like you to do the same. I will be in the office at eleven; I would be happy if you would join me. We will both know what's happening next week by spending this time together."

"I was aroused too when I got home; I thought of your big beautiful tits as I wanked my very hard cock. I thought of you as my cock juice squirted out of me. I was wondering how your cum will taste? I think that there will be many times when we are both naughty we can give the other pleasure. Hopefully, I will see you at eleven. Love Jack."

Jack left the cafe and drove to the office; He could still feel Molly's presence there. He switched on the computers; he also got Molly's handwritten day diary, he left that for mum as it contained so much detail of the office workings. His phone beeped, he had a message from Carol, it read, "Dear Jack, thank you so much for your kindness yesterday. I appreciate it. They took mum's body to the undertakers yesterday after I wished that they had taken her today then I could have had one last night with her. I write to tell you that I will graduate with a law degree in June. I already have an accountancy degree. Mum wanted me to have both degrees; she scraped and saved so much to allow me to do this. I phoned my professor because of the funeral service on Tuesday. He told me he would give me a personal lecture on Tuesday's lecture, which is code for he wants to play with my tits. He has also told me that he has given my name to the Senior Partners of the big accountancy firms. He calls me the cream of this year's graduates. I will be gainfully employed in July. Will you come to the service on Monday evening? I would appreciate it if you could be there. Kind regards, Carol."

Jack smiled and thought of Carol's big tits; he was sure that they were the same size as Molly's; they looked the same size; both were tall and curvy. Jack wrote, "Dear Carol, I'll be there on Monday evening. You seem to have your professor under control, but your tits are impressive, you're figure is very similar to your mum's. If you are free after the service on Monday, maybe we could have some supper together? Kind regards, Jack."

Carol replied, "I would love that Jack, I have had a craving for a curry for several days, could we have an Indian on Monday evening? Mum and I are the same sizes, we take the same cup size in bras. I have inherited lots of lovely lingerie; mum told me that you liked her in nice lingerie. I can do the same for you if you want. The professor is an intelligent weirdo; I tease him a lot; he likes to play with my tits as he wanks his little cock. I told him if I get a First Class Honours degree then I'll give him the best blow job that he's ever had. I am sure that I'll get it then I'll give him a titty fuck first then he'll cum and I won't need to suck him. The power behind the throne is my Class Lecturer, she loves my tits and my pussy, she helps me so much, and once a week I let her eat my pussy. I am not dating anybody at the moment; her fantasy is for a guy to shoot his load inside me; then she would lick me clean. If we get on well, I might let her do that. I hope you like it when I talk dirty. I'm happy you'll be there on Monday. Carol."

The doorbell rang, that was unusual as Jack had never heard it ring before. It was mum, she looked gorgeous in a short mini-skirt, heels and a tight top, her tits looked huge, Jack opened the door then said, "Mum, you look gorgeous, come on in, and I'll show you around."

Mum hugged Jack, it was the most natural thing, they tongue kissed, mum buried her tongue in Jack's mouth. It was a long tender kiss then Jack said, "We will continue this later, I love how you kiss. We have work to do now."

"I know Jack; I haven't been in this office for years, it's beautifully decorated, it looks a nice place to work. Give me the full tour; I want to see every room."

Jack showed her around, mum checked the fridge in the kitchen, there was enough there for their breakfast tomorrow. Jack showed her his office with adjoining bedroom and bathroom. Mum asked if she could use the bathroom. She didn't lock the door; Jack heard her peeing forcefully then washing her hands. After a full tour, Jack showed mum her office; it was Molly's old office with a connecting door to Jack's office. Jack then explained Molly's system; mum picked it all up very quickly. Jack showed mum the online diary; Jack said, "Mum, would you like a coffee? I make an amazing Cappuccino."

"Darling, I'd rather have a glass of wine, I feel so nervous, the wine would calm me."

Jack got the wine as mum studied everything. Jack sat on an armchair as mum used the computer and Molly's diary. After a few minutes mum said, "Molly was conscientious in everything she did, her system allows her to double-check everything, I will not change anything, I'll do everything the same way. We were so lucky to have had Molly; she has made us all so much money. I will be here at seven-thirty tomorrow morning, I'd like to work for a couple of weeks with you, so I fully understand everything before I start job sharing with May. How do you feel about that, darling?"

"Mum, I think it would be wonderful. You will be able to explain everything to May. The business is very profitable; we have no debt, we have a significant war chest, I'm negotiating with the Railways about some very good parcels of land for retail development, that could be interesting."

Mum replied, "I'm excited about this. I am looking forward to cooking breakfast tomorrow; we're you fucking Molly?"

"Mum, I'll never tell you a lie, yes I was, we had some great times together."

"Did Sal know that you were fucking her?"

"No, she had no idea, Sal is pregnant, she's leaving in three weeks, Molly was trying to find a replacement, but she hadn't found anyone yet."

"How did you manage to get away with it without her knowing?"

"We would tell her that we were having a private meeting and weren't to be disturbed until advised."

Mum smiled then said, "That could be handy. I'll start looking for someone on Monday, once I see how it works, we may be able to work it with May and myself until we find someone."

"Carol messaged me this morning; she appreciates what we have done for her. She was telling me she will have her law degree in June; she already has an accountancy degree. The biggest single overhead in our business is our legal fees; she's competent, we could pay her a good salary and save millions a year, that's something we should be thinking about."

"Do you want me to go to the funeral?"

"No, better not but make the flowers and message of condolence something special, ask May to do the same."

"I will do that; I love how you think, let's have another of wine and chill out together?"

Mum's tits wobbled slightly when she moved, they looked incredible. Jack said, "Mum, I love your big tits."

Mum pushed them out, then said, "Let's go into your office as we have the option of a bed there. I'll tell Sal not to disturb us for at least three hours."

They didn't bother with the wine, they kissed and touched, mum's tits were perfect, they were in the bedroom, the bed was fresh, Molly always changed it on a Friday. Jack helped mum undress; her body was superb. Her flat stomach, her smooth and swollen vulva, as Jack sucked on her tit he slipped his hand between her legs, with two fingers he spread her cunt lips open, she was so wet, she also had a big clit. Mum said, "That feels so good."

Jack pulled off his boxers; mum saw his massive erect cock then said, "That's huge Jack, it's so thick and long, you must be careful with me, I haven't had a cock for so long, you could split me in two with that big boy. No wonder Jo is looking so happy."

Jack lay mum on the bed in a way that allowed them to 69. Before he went down on her, Jack said, "Mum, do you have a problem if I see Jo too?"

"Jack, we're all adults, I will want to see you too, we can work something out, your cock is magnificent, I can't wait to feel him inside me."

Jack went down on mum; she was very wet, he started to suck her clit as he finger fucked her with three fingers, mum said, "You are the first man that has ever been down there, you do it so well, you're going to make mummy cum."

"Cum for me mum, cum in my mouth, let me taste you."

A couple of minutes later mum came, her cum was so sweet, Jack held it in his mouth then they cum kissed. Mum had managed to take Jack's full length in her mouth. Mum loved the cum kissing; mum said, "You are the first man that I've ever cum kissed, I've done it with a lot of women, but that was special doing it with you."

Jack said, "Everything that I do with you is special mum, how do you want to fuck? Do you want to fuck me, or do you want me to fuck you? If you want me to fuck you then I'll be very careful, any discomfort and I will slow down."

"I trust you, darling, do me in the missionary position then I can look into your eyes as you fuck me."

Jack slid inside her, with a gentle push mum took his full length, Jack very slowly built up a good rhythm, mum said, "It feels wonderful, you're filling me, the head of your cock is hitting my cervix, I've never had that before. Jean gave me the morning after pill; I'll go on the pill now so you can cum inside me, I love your cock, how is it for you darling?"

"Mum, you give a great ride, I love how you're gripping me, you have powerful cunt muscles. I'm so happy that you're comfortable with him, we can do it so many different ways."

Their lovemaking over the next two hours was incredible. Jack gave mum three powerful orgasms; on her fourth, they both climaxed within seconds of each other. Then they went back to mum's then had dinner. They went back to mum's bed; mum loved it doggy style; she loved it deep inside her. Jack did her chocolate box; mum couldn't believe the intense orgasms she got from that. Just before they fell asleep, Jack said, "Mum, another clothing requirement for your work, you must wear crotchless lingerie with no panties then we can have a quickie any time we want."

"I'll do that Jack, you're going to get a great breakfast tomorrow."

Jack1107
Jack1107
3,544 Followers