Giving Mature Ladies Pleasure Ch. 04

Story Info
Jack Gets Involved with Other Women.
2.6k words
4.58
35.2k
41
0

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jack1107
Jack1107
3,546 Followers

They woke at six the next morning; mum had lube beside her bed, Jack ass fucked her first then did her pussy. In the shower, Jack said, "There's a church service for Molly tonight, I'm hoping that I can spend some time with Carol, so I'm busy tonight, I'll be in the office tomorrow morning, but I will leave at nine-thirty, I'm sure that you will manage."

Mum replied, "Jack, I've been thinking about Carol, that would be a good move if she worked for us. Spend as much time as you want with her. I'll arrange three big bouquets for tonight's service. One from you, me and May. Jack, I feel so good, my ass and cunt are tingling. I think that we are compatible sexually. I'm looking forward to getting started this morning. I'll cook breakfast as soon as we get to the office. Can anyone get into your office as I haven't made the bed yet?"

The day flew in, mum was incredible, she picked everything up so quickly, by lunchtime you would have thought that she had been there for years. In mid-afternoon, Jack took mum into his office; he did her doggy style over his desk; she loved that. They closed the office at five; Jack went home showered then changed into his funeral suit. Jack got a message from Carol asking him to be with her in the church. He arranged to pick her up from Molly's apartment ten minutes before the service.

Carol was standing outside the apartment when Jack arrived; she looked stunning in black, her tits looked huge. Carol said, "The professor and my lecturer are coming tonight as only my lecturer can come to tomorrow's service. Don't laugh when you see the professor; my lecturer is alright; she just loves dirty sex."

Jack said, "No problem, I'm looking forward to my curry tonight."

They went into the church; they were the first to arrive, the first thing that hit them was the beautiful flowers around the coffin, Carol said, "Those flowers are beautiful, I wonder where they came from?"

Jack knew where they came from. Carol was visibly touched when she read the words on the card, she said, "I must thank your mum, Aunt and you too Jack, the flowers are so beautiful. They then sat so that Carol could see all of the bouquets. Jack heard movement behind them but didn't turn around to look. The service was over in twenty minutes. After a couple of minutes, Carol and Jack stood up and walked out. Seven people were sitting behind them. Jack wished there had been more; Molly deserved more. Jack saw Doctor Jean and another lady who looked very similar to Doctor Jean, they both were tall and buxom. Jack also saw a small insignificant older man; he must be the professor.

They stood outside, and Carol thanked those that came to her for coming. First was the professor who Carol introduced to Jack as her mum's employer, Jack said to the professor, "Thank you so much for coming, Carol appreciates this as she thinks so much of you."

The professor left, the others there were neighbours then it was Doctor Jean and the other lady. Doctor Jean hugged Jack then said, "Jack, you have developed into a very handsome young man, I wish that I'd worn heels tonight, this is my sister Diana, Di this is Dot's gorgeous son."

Then Carol said, "Jack, Di is my favourite lecturer; she has helped me so much in all aspects of my University life."

Jack shook Di's hand but didn't let go, he looked into her eyes then said, "Di, my goddess of love, I hope that this sad event won't affect Carol's efforts in her final exams."

Di was impressed; she squeezed Jack's hand tightly, then said, "I have never been called a goddess of love before. I wish I were. I have every confidence in Carol; she's easily the best in her year."

Carol said, "Thanks Di, you're my favourite too. Would you two like to come back to the apartment and we can have a glass of wine together?"

Doctor Jean replied, "I'll only have one glass as I'm driving, but Di will drink as much as you put in front of her, we would both love to join you."

The two sisters followed Jack back to the apartment; Carol said, "Jack, you're amazing, goddess of love, I thought she was going to cum outside the church. They both love dirty sex, Di can get me a First Class Honours, flirt with both of them. Compliment them on their big tits and their curvy bodies. We can set up a meet later but let's keep Di on my side this now. Let's work as a team; I think that we could be unbeatable. They both like me eating their pussies, when Jean goes to the bathroom, I'll join her, they both are always hot. You work on Di then, play with her tits, if you have a hard-on then she'll do the rest. We could have a dirty night tonight."

Jack knew then that Carol would come and work for him. They arrived back at the apartment. Carol got the wine, and Jack opened it. Jack sat on the sofa with Di on the left and Jean on the right. On the second glass of wine, the conversation got lighter, Carol provocatively pushed her massive tits out and said, "My new bra pushes my tits out beautifully, don't you think girls?"

Di said, "Your tits are bouncing; you have a gorgeous pair."

Jean put her hand on Carol's tits and squeezed them, then said, "Carol, your tits are so big, and your nipples are so hard, give me a feel?"

Carol and Jean then started to kiss and feel each other's tits, then Carol slipped her hand up Jean's skirt and said, "Your big cunt is so juicy, come with me."

Carol then led Jean out of the lounge. Jack then cupped Di's enormous tits and said, "My love goddess's tits are so big, can I play with them?"

Di's face lit up; she said, "Yes, please, will I take them out for you?"

Di had her blouse open and her massive tits out in seconds; they were big and beautiful, her nipples were big and hard. Jack now had an incredible hard-on, he took Di's hand and put it on the outline of his erect cock, Jack said, "My love goddess has given me a wonderful hard-on, does she want to play with my big boy?"

Di nimbly had Jack's cock out in seconds, she was stroking it and massaging his heavy balls, Di said, "Oh my god, it's enormous, it is so thick and long, I can't get my hand around it. Jean would love your cock, would you like me to suck you off?"

Jack replied, "I would love that Di, but what if Jean and Carol come back and find you sucking me off?"

"Don't worry, they will be a while; Jean likes a Golden Shower before she has sex. You can cum in my mouth; I would love it if you did that for me. If you cum in my mouth then I'll help Carol a lot with her exams."

"I will my sex goddess, let me play with your pussy as you suck me."

Di then pulled her skirt over her thighs; she was wearing a crotchless body with no panties; her vulva was smooth and swollen. She had a beautiful cunt with a long sex slit. Jack fingered her wet pussy as Di went down on him. Di's tongue was everywhere; she had his full length in her mouth, then Di asked, "Jack, your cock is magnificent. Could I take a couple of pictures of your cock, it would be a great memory for me. Then when I start to suck you, when I sense that you are going to cum, could you video it for me? Then could you video me licking your cock clean afterwards?"

Jack agreed to everything, Di got her iPhone and took several pictures of Jack's massive hard cock. She then took some of her holding the base of his cock; she couldn't get her hand around it, her hand looked so small in comparison to Jack's massive cock. Di then gave Jack the iPhone; Jack sent the pictures to his mobile as Di's head was bobbing up and down on Jack's cock; she was deep throating him. Jack took some images of Di's lips wrapped around the base of his cock.

Di was giving him an excellent blow job; she was good, gentle, but firm with her tongue doing a lot of work. After ten minutes of Di's hard work, Jack felt himself close to cuming. Di's head was bobbing very quickly now, Jack started videoing, then Jack shot his load inside Di's mouth and throat, Di was purring with pleasure. Di kept sucking, then she opened her mouth as her lips hovered over the head of Jack's cock, there was Jack's cum dripping from her mouth onto the head of his cock. Di started to lick him clean; she was so sexy the way that she did it. When she had finished, Jack's cock was completely clean. Jack then sent the videos to his phone. Jack then said, "Di, you are amazing. I enjoyed that so much. I've sent the pictures and videos to my mobile, you know have my number so we can keep in touch. Could you edit the video to slomo of you licking me clean then send it to me on WhatsApp?"

Di then tongue kissed Jack; he could taste his cum, then Di said, "Thanks Jack, I enjoyed that so much, I'll edit the video when I get home, it's so easy to do, then I'll send it to you. I'll show it to Jean when she sees your cock she will want you too. Anytime you want that Jack just message me and I'll come to you. I can hear the shower going so they must have finished. Let's get respectable before they come back in."

Jean and Carol came back into the lounge; they were both glowing as much as Di. Carol noticed this immediately then winked at Jack. Jean said, "That was nice of you inviting us back for a glass of wine. Di we will have to go now as Carol and Jack are going for a curry. I will see you all tomorrow at the church service, but I won't be at the graveyard. When things settle down, we must have another evening together."

Both Jean and Di gave Jack a hug and a kiss on the cheek before they left. Jack felt the weight of both of their tits on his chest, and both of them were pushing their pussies against his leg. Carol said, "They are two very sexy sisters, how did you get on with Di, you must have done something right as she was glowing?"

Jack showed her the pictures and the videos, Carol watched them then said, "That's some cock you have Jack, you're like a stallion, to say that you are well hung is an understatement. Let's have a glass of wine and order a takeaway delivery for our supper. Can you stay the night or do you have to go home?"

"I can stay for a while, but I'm up early in the morning, so I'd better go home, but I would love to stay over one night soon."

They tongue kissed then Jack ordered the takeaway. They were both so comfortable with each other, Carol said, "That was a big treat for Di, she's a cum slut, she loves swallowing cum. Jean will have seen the video; she'll want your cock too. Jean will be all over you tomorrow. I wouldn't be surprised if she messages you to let you know that she's interested. They both have beautiful tits and cunts, tell Jean that I said she's got a beautiful cunt and I'm sure that she'll send you a picture. It won't be long before you're fucking the two sisters. I believe that your mum and Aunt May love sex too. Jean has a small group of mature ladies that all love sex. I must write to your mum and Aunt and thank them for the beautiful floral arrangements; they were gorgeous."

The curry arrived, it was delicious. Jack asked Carol if she would be interested in working with him when she qualified. She was very keen, but if she could be a PA to Senior Partner of a big firm of Accountants, then she would do that too for the experience. Soon they were both naked; they didn't fuck, they made love. Carol was amazing in bed. Jack made her cum twice. On the last climax, they both came within seconds of each other. As Jack left, Carol said, "Jack, I have enjoyed being with you so much, everything is so natural. I know now why mum enjoyed being with you so much. I have the ladies that I look after; I love the sex with them as it's so safe. I won't be having any other cock than yours, I'll make the professor cum, but his cock will never be anywhere near my pussy or mouth. You can have your ladies too, but I am there for you any time that you want me."

They kissed lovingly, then Jack left. He set his alarm for six; it was just after eleven. He saw that he had a message from mum, it read, "Jack, I hope all went well at the service. Sal's husband called me; I'd given her my number, she hadn't felt well. She went to the hospital, she hasn't had a miscarriage, but she's to stay in the hospital for a few days. Her husband wants her to stop working now. I've asked May to come in at nine tomorrow. I'm sure we'll manage, but it's better if there's two of us there. Is that okay with you? Is it possible we could start at seven tomorrow, I want you before I cook breakfast? I can't get your beautiful cock out of my head. Do you have a picture of it that you can send your naughty mum? I love you, mum, xx."

Jack replied, he also attached two pictures of his cock that Di had taken, it read, "Everything went well. Carol wants to come and work with us. We can talk about that later. I'm sorry to hear about Sal; she's better resting. Seven is good for me; I want you too. I'll sit in a chair then I want you to go on top of me then I can suck and play with your magnificent tits as you fuck me. Doctor Jean and her sister Di were at the service. Di is Carol's Class Lecturer; she's a very sexy woman. She asked me to video her as she did naughty things to me, would you like to see the video. Have you told May that I'm fucking you? Will she be wearing the approved clothing tomorrow? Enjoy the pictures, I love you too, love Jack xx."

Mum replied, "I love the pictures, send the video, Di gives great oral, and so does Jean. The chair is a great idea. May knows everything, I've sent the cock pictures to her. She will be wearing what you like tomorrow, give her cunt a feel before you leave, she'll love that then I'll have to bring her off after you go. See you at seven. I love you, mum, xx."

Jack1107
Jack1107
3,546 Followers