All Comments on 'Giving Mom Facials'

by Mostdefinitely

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Excellent writing

But I deducted a star for the attempt at a real-ish finish. That fell flat, but he rest was pretty hot.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftalmost 5 years ago
I really enjoyed this one.

Not my usual cup of tea, but this was very entertaining. And the flow was well maintained.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Well written

Well written and exciting tale. Not sure I’d have had mom progress so quickly from saying that she’d never cross the line and allow full-on intercourse to having a ball-gag in her mouth while her son fucks her in the ass...but hey, it’s your story and I certainly enjoyed reading it. Best of luck to you!

Pope1944Pope1944almost 5 years ago
great job

An excellent piece of fiction. The plotting and scheming of the young man is awesome. Mom's reactions are exciting. I really enjoyed the read.

ROCKY70ROCKY70almost 5 years ago
You got it right!!!!

It was longer then most, but well worth it. I love mom and son stories, they seem to have all the right things to make a story flow smooth,.............................Thanks it was a good read

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
5 stars

I am not usually a fan of longer stories or of incest stories; however, this was the exception. A well written, enjoyable, realistic and very erotic story. Thank you for sharing.

TabooTales1TabooTales1almost 5 years ago
Tremendous

Is it a bit goofy with the "beauty regimen?" Absolutely, but that adds to the fun. There are a lot of other angles you could go with the story, but I like the idea of this being a one-off. It works extremely well and you are a gifted writer. Thank you for your submission and I will be following from here on out.

petskunkpetskunkalmost 5 years ago
Enjoyed it

I almost didn't read this story as the title didn't seem too interesting. When I saw it was ten pages long, I also almost passed. But, by the time I finished reading the first page I was hooked. Great flow to the entire story. Glad I read it. I gave it a five.

Off topic but I totally agree with your point about "The Big Bang Theory". I haven't found it very humorous for a long time now and won't miss it at all.

Thanks again for the great story.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 5 years ago

Loved it!! Reading a 10 page well put together story is so much better than reading a short one page story no matter how hot it is. Five stars and a favorite point!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Long stories are the best stories

I have little to no interest in reading a story on this site that isn't at least 5 pages long, I don't care much for stories with no build up. "Once upon a time man/woman met a men/woman, and they had sex,..the end", yeah if that's how you write stories, thanks,but no thanks!

DomJ69DomJ69almost 5 years ago
Almost Believable

I really enjoyed the setup of this story and the transition parts were also very good. The payoff, however, didn't work for me.

longer stories take the time to develop and that makes them more believable, which is a good thing. These stories are more erotic and not just...

What I didn't like about the payoff: Firstly, you made Andy a sex god, when in fact he was a virgin. He wouldn't have lasted as long as he did with the 'skills' Darleen administered. It would have been better if had come quickly and not long after he was up for round two.

Secondly, earlier in the story you included their thoughts about what was happening, yet at the end there was very little. I could just about get my head around the rebound/revenge sex, but not Darleen suddenly becoming his slut.

You used the cheating father to push Darleen over the edge, but this implies it's not sex, but love that she desires. IMO you lost your direction at the end and turned an erotic story into a sex story.

Yes they had to consummate their relationship, but it would have been better if it had been passionate, not raw. A mother giving herself to her son would have been a bee hive of buzzing thoughts and feelings.

As for the bondage at the end, you could/should have saved that for another chapter. The characters hadn't developed enough for that scene to unfold.

I hope this helps with your future output and feel free to comment on my work. If you want to discuss this further, message me.

MostdefinitelyMostdefinitelyalmost 5 years agoAuthor
Thanks Everybody

It's always nice hearing back from readers. Not even disappointed with the criticism. It's the good kind. 😊 One of my editors did advise me to cut out the last section, but I decided to keep it in to solidify it as a one-off. I've got enough sequel balls in the air for my slow pace. Glad you all enjoyed it for the most part.

blackknight314blackknight314almost 5 years ago
The length of the story...

... is not a problem. I actually prefer longer stories. It's too bad the 'facial' part isn't true. There would be a lot more being given. Good job.

MerumeMerumealmost 5 years ago
good story but...

I liked the story and buildup. but the son Andy is 18 for gods sake while reading this dialogue it feels more like he is an insecure 12 year old.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

This story was pretty good despite the hypocrisy around the dad cheating.

wagonet2wagonet2almost 4 years ago
Not a word

I would not have changed a word of this story. Masterful pacing and well written, too.

blackknight314blackknight314almost 4 years ago

I read this story about a year ago. I had forgotten until I got half way through the 1st page.

I enjoyed it the first time so much that I continued on to finish it.

10 pages is not too long for a good story. I gave 5 *a the first time and I would again if Lit allowed it.

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Mostly good

Why did the wife get mad at being cheated on though? She was fucking her son she's no better

MostdefinitelyMostdefinitelyover 3 years agoAuthor
Re: Mostly good

I did notice the hypocrisy in Darleen getting upset about the cheating, too, but went off the psychological theory that for women, it's not so much about her man cheating sexually, it's about the threat of losing her children's provider to someone else. For men, it's more about the physical act, because of the real possibility that they might not be the child's father if the women was to fall pregnant. I'll admit, though, I didn't like the hypocrisy in Darleen cheating either, but decided not to go any deeper into that to avoid making an already long story even longer. I hope you find these answers satisfying.

youngstuds4meyoungstuds4meover 3 years ago

pure brilliance! A solid 5, hope you write more stories in this genre!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Amazing if it was only longer

Amazing if it was only longer

Josie_03 and fiction where i can find their work

MostdefinitelyMostdefinitelyabout 3 years agoAuthor
Re: Amazing if it was only longer

My apologies. I was a little too lazy to include the editor's links in the closing author's note. But you can get to their works by clicking their names under my "favourite authors" on my profile. Enjoy

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well written. Words just seemed to flow and take shapes and faces as I read along (some my imagination too). But keep writing and follow up with new stuff.

Cheers

KinkCuriousInNJUSKinkCuriousInNJUSover 2 years ago

Great story, and I like that the relationship that formed between mother and son transcended what it was originally meant to. To those who are questioning why the mother is upset at her husband cheating, think about it this way. If the husband wouldn't have been cheating, she never would have needed her son's "treatment" in the first place. So she was only responding in kind to what her husband was doing (albeit, unbeknownst to her at first). And remember, Andy was a socially awkward 'nerd' (for lack of better word), that's probably why he sounded so immature at times.

whacky76whacky76over 2 years ago

Lives it but if I'm not mistaken you changed the mother's hair color once in the story. Five stars.

anrolaboyanrolaboyover 1 year ago

Hell that was juicy. luv it. Our hero simply must have a monster cock. My bundled attempts at anal were never as fulfilled. Fancy I would settle for the throating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Pretty good. But I would have liked it better if, instead of having the father turn out to be a cheating asshole, you had kept the father loyal but clueless, had the wife gradually succumb to her lust and screw the son, get pregnant, and allow her husband to believe that he was the father.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story. Was glad Darlene had stood her ground on the penetration aspect, even though their relationship had already turned incestuous. I agree with Kink's comment about her being so upset with husband. Had he not chosen to cheat with Lacey, Darlene never would have had need to approach her son as a replacement, in all aspects of their relationship. Well written, very descriptive and emotion filled tale of mother/son's relationship, although I'm not fully convinced Gramma didn't know it realize what was happening. Keep up the wonderful writing. 5⭐

MrBill36MrBill36about 1 year ago
A positive beginning to a potentially positive new career field

See where your imagination takes you in authoring more stories.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Excellent!!! I really liked that you wrapped the sexy part up inside a great story! eddywhere

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

The story is wonderful, but I would prefer it if the husband had intercourse with the son and he made her pregnant with his son without the husband’s knowledge, and she also lived with two men in one house, with the husband at night and the son during the day. This would have a magical touch on the story.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

very well written story & enjoyed every page.

Thank for sharing your story.

RanDog025RanDog0254 months ago

So much editing to get to listen to the story, I just gave up. The worst is all the dot dot dots. Listening to a good story with Jennifer's sexy voice and then have to listen to all the dot dot dots and there are a lot of them, I just gave up. Not for me to have to edit all the stories here.

AnonymousAnonymous7 days ago

Awesome story. Hope to see more from you

ToughSailorToughSailor5 days ago

Andy's transparent little ploys to incrementally get to bed his mother were quite silly and more than just a little puerile - A foot job? Give me a break! - By his dad's reference to LA sports teams I'll assume this takes place in California where the age to legally drink is 21 - Now, for the plot line to continue we of course had to get dad out of the picture. However it would have made better story if they could have cuckold him - You need to lose that childish 'mommy' shit and stick to the adult 'mom' - Oh yeah: "saucy language" - UK?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMostdefinitely@Mostdefinitely
Currently working on three projects at the moment. Mrs. Griffin Pt. 2, Mom's My "Someone Special" Pt. 3 and a brand new novel length incest story I'm feeling excited about. I should be done with the sequels this year and the novel maybe next year. I'm a slow writer as it is, ...