All Comments on 'Giving Mum a Hand Ch. 02'

by Chris7sw

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
Turtle1952Turtle1952over 6 years ago
Oh Yes

so bloody sexy. Love to read a lot more of this sexy family.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Quite the master story teller....

What a great read.....except for young Chris' perpetual, never-sated sex drive and ever-flowing seminal production, the whole thing is hugely plausible....well, as long as one can imagine 3 women who are that horny and loving the idea of incest.

What a source of imaginary scenarios....just awesome.

For a fella whose spouse has never really gotten into intimacy as a pleasant activity and NO tolerance in the last few years, this story is terrific.

Warm cheers,

JF

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A great chapter in a great story. Super hot at times and funny at others. Chris seems to have the stamina of a bull. A big, strong, horny bull.

I look forward to the next chapter. Thanks for sharing, Chris7.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChris7sw@Chris7sw
As I pass the youthful (cough, cough!) age of 75 most of my life is now memories and it's delightful to sit at the keyboard and create stories. Stories of my past experiences as well as stories of fun, frantic frolics and of wishful thinking too! Not long ago I went through ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES