Giving my First Blowjob

Story Info
This is the night that I had my very first cock in my mouth.
1.2k words
4.51
43.5k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*The following is from my experience based on what happened. Both of us are above 18. Hope you enjoy. *

A little backstory. I was very curious with a lot of things. Wanted to try everything for years but was scared to go out and try. I bought different size dildos. I would practice as well as pleasure myself all the time. so let it begin...

I signed up on some websites one night. I wanted to start talking to people. Since I was new, I wanted to fine someone that would work with me or someone who was newish like me. I had alot of men just tell me I'm cute and they just want to shove there cock down my throat, amongst many other things.

I finally came across a man that was my age. He was a few years younger then me. He was new as well, so we started talking.

I told him my fetishes, and where I wanted to start with things. He was fine with all that cause it fit what he was looking for. He told me he's into men that dressup as women. He explained that there's stuff he wants to do but not interesting in being a bottom.

This excited me. I did have girly clothing. So I took some pictures for him dressed up. He liked them, he told me how beautiful I was all dressed up. Hearing what he said just made me so happy.

I take care of myself so I am shaved. I sent him pictures of my clitty in undies along with many more showing I'm shaved. I then received a picture back. this was the first time I've seen his cock. It was about 7 inches and shaved. I felt like I had heart in my eyes. My mouth was watering over it. I knew I wanted to suck his cock. I told him I wanted to meet up, to which he said so does he.

So plans were made to go to his house later, at night. When I arrived, I knocked on the door. I was so nervous about it all. He answered and invited me in. He must of seen how nervous I was cause he asked me if I was alright. I told him I was fine.

We chatted a bit, then decided to start watching some tv and relax. I sat on the couch and he grabbed the remote and turned on a movie. During the movie I saw that kept rubbing himself. I started to think to myself on how close I am to doing this. That his cock it right there for me. I told myself I need to do this.

So the next time I saw him rub himself I asked him if that was clue, with a giggle, which he responded yes it was, with a smile. I scooted closer to him as he undid his pants. He then pulled out his 7in dick for me. It was just like the pictures and clean shaven. I had hearts in my eyes again.

I moved closer took his cock in my hand and gently stroked it. I couldn't believe I have a man's cock in my hand and I knew what was going to happen next. I laid across the couch over his lap. His cock was so close to my face. I kissed the head of his cock and held it against my lips. The thoughts in my head said, "this is happening, I'm going to suck my first cock."

I continued to kiss the tip of his dick as well as licked up and down his shaft. His cock tasted so good. I was twirling my tongue on the tip of his cock when I heard him moan. Hearing that made me want more, so I opened my mouth and his cock parted my lips. I finally had a cock in my mouth like I wanted. I was sucking the tip of his cock listening to his moans. Finally I decided that I was going to put all my practice to work and see how much of his cock I could take in my mouth. I started to work more and more of his cock in my mouth.

All of a sudden he asked me to stop and to get up. I was shocked, confused, and didnt understand. I figured, I guess I wasnt good at giving head, basically instantly sad. That wasnt the case, he told me he had to adjust himself. He picked up his legs and laid them across the couch. It was definitely a relief to hear that.

I laid between his legs and put his cock back in my mouth to continue working it as far as I could go. I worked his cock all the way in my mouth. I felt the tip of his cock in my throat. I noticed he liked this cause of he movements. So I would slide his cock halfway out then slide it all the way back in. After a bit of that I felt his hands read around the back of my head. He pulled me closer towards him to where his cock was all the way in my mouth again. I then felt his warm cum in my throat. He held me there till he was done which felt like forever. as soon as he left go of me I slide his cock out of my mouth and gasped for air.

He said he was sorry for that its just it felt so good as he smiled. I told him it was fine. He told me I didnt have to go and that I could stay a bit and we could just chill. Anyway the power he had over me was amazing. We hung out and talked about things, but I kept thinking on how much I enjoyed his cock in my mouth. there was something about willingly opening my mouth and pleasuring a cock that I loved.

Well the movie was playing the whole time and finally ended and it was pretty late so we decided to call it a night. As we were walking to the door cause he was escorting me out, he grabbed my butt. I was shocked but I loved it and felt so girly. While by the door, I turned around and asked him if I can suck his cock one more time before I go. Which he replied sure.

I walked up to him and dropped to my knees. As I undid his pants, I pulled out his cock. It was still getting hard. I started licking the tip before I put it in my mouth. Being on my knees looking up at him and having my lips around his cock was just the best feeling. Hearing his moans as I just pleasured him, made me want to do more. He told me he was about to cum and I didnt pull his cock from my mouth. Just feeling his cum hit the back of my throat that time made me gag a little bit but I swallowed it down and stood back up.

As we said our goodbyes, I did thank him for letting me suck his cock and I went on my way knowing that I learned that I love something new.