All Comments on 'Giving my First Blowjob'

by Randibaby00

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Love your story, love sucking a real mans cock!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

i want to suck like that

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I love this story because it describes my favourite thing; pleasuring my man. Reminds me of my first time as well. No going back. Xxx

ChloecrossedChloecrossedalmost 3 years ago

Love taking a man in my mouth and pleasuring him! Xxxx

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Love the control I have over a man when I have his cock in my mouth. I might the faggot on his knees sucking dick, but, when he’s in my mouth, he’s mine and begging for that pleasure I’m giving him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

never thought i would ever suck a cock but it happened one day when I met a guy online and ive been sucking cocks ever since . I love when a man holds my head as he shoots sperm into my mouth!!

parker3522parker3522over 2 years ago

Sucking cock is so fulfilling! I go to a men's private sex club in Orlando. Anonymous cock that needs my mouth at the glory holes. The last time there, I serviced the big thick cock of a man who was married to another man.

I managed to deep throat his big cock numerous times. i gagged and my stomach actually convulsed each time, but I loved it.

I encouraged him to hold my head, push it down onto his cock and omg he did.

I asked him if his husband could deep throat like I did. He said: "Fuck no! That's why I come here. You give a fantastic blow job." I smiled. Not bad for a married to a woman bi guy huh?

I too write stories here in Literotica. check them out if you like.

Dave

sissyinwesissyinweover 2 years ago

I love sucking cock once I started I've never been able to get enough

liz33ndliz33ndover 2 years ago

oh wow, i hope there is a follow up on this story

cynthia0920cynthia0920about 2 years ago

That first time is always soooo amazing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I think that was so hot that's what I would love to do if I could find a big cock with a big mushroom head

ShortyMacShortyMacabout 2 years ago

My first time sucking a cock was in an adult bookstore in the peep show booths. I’d been going to them for a couple of months and getting my cock sucked. I kept wondering what it was like sucking a cock. So one Friday evening I smoked a joint and headed to my favorite bookstore. I waited in the booth about 5 minutes and finally someone entered the booth next to the one I was in. I looked thru the hole and waited till I saw the guy unzip his pants and pull out his cock. It was about 6 inches and was already hard. I slipped my fingers thru the hole to let him know to put his cock thru the hole. He did so I took it in my hand and started to stroke it. After a couple of minutes I knew it was now or never. I took the head of his cock in my mouth. I could taste his precum. I already knew what precum and cum tasted like cause I’d been eating my own from the time I started jacking off. I got about 2/3 of it in my mouth and was enjoying sucking him. All of a sudden he started to cum. Now it was way different then just licking my own cum off my hand. I gagged and the first shot dribbled out the corner of my mouth. The second shot I was better prepared and managed to keep it in my mouth he shot 2 more times and was done. I had to spit his cum out I just wasn’t ready to swallow it. He quickly pull his cock back through the hole zipped up and left. I left the bookstore and took a walk and smoked another joint. I had enjoyed sucking his cock so I knew I’d be doing it again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story, I luv sucking cock also !

Want it in TN

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great first cock story. Front seat of a car for me.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

confused, he said meeting at his place then he left???

LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattle6 months ago

Great first time sucking story!..loved it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRandibaby00@Randibaby00
Hello all, I'm here to share my experiences with you. Who knows maybe if I like it I'll do different kinds of stories. I'm a really easy person to get along with. I'm really down for anything really. I'm an open book. Yes I have boobs and I do have a girl cock 😏 I hope u enj...