Giving My Husband His Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Giveandgetoral
Giveandgetoral
1,864 Followers

Alta soon developed a rhythm and had his unusually large cock moving in and out of her. She knew that different angles made him hit different places in her, but he had to be a good inch longer this time and bigger around as well, bringing mind-blowing sensations.

The sight of his wife, dressed like a fairy, bouncing on top of him made his heart practically leap out of his chest. He wanted to experience everything with her, not for his pleasure but for hers. He took delight in watching her wings flutter as she tried to keep her balance. He knew that her losing them would hurt them both.

Alta got a look of wonder on her face. She knew what a man had, but had never experienced it with such power before. She knew what sex and love making was, but had never experienced anything with such unconstrained passion. As the pleasure made her positively tingle, a warm sensation spread through her and raced back and forth. A constant series of "Oh...oh...oh," escaped from her as she felt her body explode in utter satisfaction.

Being inside of his wife as a fairy was a singular sensation and her hot body had produced plenty of lubrication. He hoped that her actions meant she had climaxed. All during their first time as man and fairy, he had been as gentle and loving as he could, but now he needed to get off. His hard cock had been inside of an inferno. Her muscles had grabbed his flesh trying to scorch it.

Alta saw him reach up and grabbed her hips. He gritted his teeth and pushed her down hard. She sucked in her breath as he kept doing it over and over. He was making her fuck him rough and deep. She couldn't believe it as she exploded in another orgasm. Then he pushed her down as hard as he could. As he arched his back, she heard him moan and felt his hard cock jerking deep inside of her. She instinctively ground her hips into him barely even realizing she was doing it.

"I'm cumming! He felt a sudden release as hot sperm shout out of his cock. More and more he gave his little fairy until he was totally drained.

Afterwards, she lay wrapped in his arms. Listening to him breathing, her heart beat matched his, and Alta, the fairy was happy.

Phil kissed his wife, and they talked some as they basked in the afterglow of their love making. It had been a long and a very unusual day, and they fell asleep in each other's arms.

The last thing Alta thought of before drifting off was that she was going to have to give him other fantasies.

Giveandgetoral
Giveandgetoral
1,864 Followers
12