Giving my Mother a Helping Hand

Story Info
Son helps mother with chores including sexual ones.
10.1k words
3.63
72.6k
78
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Giving My Mother a Helping Hand

Robert, a loving son, helps his mother, Jennifer, with chores and with other, more personal things of a sexual nature.

This is a true story that Robert asked me to write about his mother, Jennifer, while wishing that he could have sex with his mother. Unable to tell if her flashing was deliberate or unintentional, Jennifer sexually teased her son by flashing him up-skirt peeks of her panties and up-nightgown peeks of her naked pussy. She continued sexually exciting him by flashing him down-blouse views of her cleavage and bra, and down nightgown views of her naked breasts.

# # #

Something she seldom did, my mother called me for my help. With my father no longer around, she had to learn to be independent. She managed to fix whatever needed to be fixed. Yet, somethings were just out of her reach. She needed me to wash some windows that were too high up for her to reach without her having to climb a ladder.

Being the incestuous pervert that I am, while masturbating myself, I imagined holding the ladder for my mother as she climbed the ladder while wearing her short skirt. I imagined looking up and staring at her bright, white panties. I imagined staring at her panty clad ass and her panty clad pussy. I imagined wishing that I could reach up my horny hand and feel her panty clad ass and finger her panty clad pussy.

Then, not done there, I imagined my mother climbing the ladder while wearing her short nightgown. I imagined staring up at her naked ass and her brown, bushy, naked pussy. Only, even though she routinely flashed me up-skirts peeks of her panties and up-nightgowns of her naked pussy, she always made her up-skirt and up-nightgown flashes appear accidental.

Even though she flashed me down-blouses views of her cleavage and her bra, and down-nightgowns views of her naked breasts, I always wondered if her flashes were deliberately done or were accidentally done. While wishing that she would, yet, hard for me to believe that she would, with my mother neither a whore, a slut, or an exhibitionist, I didn't think that she'd knowingly flash me. Perhaps, she was just comfortable around me and didn't think that I'd stare and leer at whatever she was showing.

Yet, with one sexy thing leading to another sexy thing, I could only imagine all of the sexy fun we could have if we sexually flashed one another. As much as I'd love for my mother to flash me, I'd love to flash my mother. Invariably from flashing would, no doubt, lead to touching and feeling one another. As much as I'd love to touch and feel my mother, I'd love her to touch me and feel me, too. Clearly, touching and feeling one another would, no doubt, lead to sex, incestuous sex.

# # #

"Robert, can you come over and help me with a few things," she asked me over the phone? "If you can stay for the weekend, that would be great. I have plenty of things for you to do to keep you busy."

Being the incestuous pervert that I am, unable help myself from having forbidden, sexual thoughts, I imagined the few things that my mother wanted me to do for her were all sexual. Knowing full well that it would never happen but I imagined my mother wanting me to give her multiple, sexual orgasms with my fingers, my tongue, and with my cock. If only she'd allow me to have sex with her, definitely, I would.

As if he was romantically in love with her and deeply, sexually attracted to her, Robert wrote his mother's name over and again. Jennifer, Jennifer, Jennifer. Jenny, Jenny, Jenny. Jen, Jen, Jen. Along with writing her name, he sketched images of what he imagined her naked breasts looked like.

Not hard for me to imagine after all of the times that I masturbated over my mother while imagining her naked and having sex with me, I imagined her naked and having forbidden sex with her. I imagined masturbating my mother. While making out with her and touching and feeling her everywhere, I imagined rubbing her clit and fingerfucking her pussy. I imagined making my mother wet, so very wet. Something that I always wanted to hear and see, I imagined watching and hearing her cum. I imagined giving her a sexual orgasm with my fingers.

Not stopping with just masturbating her, I imagined feeling and fondling her naked breasts. I imagined fingering and sucking her erect nipples. After masturbating her and watching her cum, I imagined fingering her pussy while licking her pussy. I imagined moving between my mother's shapely thighs and eating my mother's cunt. After eating her, I imagined gently mounting her and making love to her slow and lovingly before fucking her hard and fast.

'Cum, Mom, cum. I want to hear you cum. I want to watch you have another sexual orgasm,' I imagined saying to my mother. 'Cum, Mother, cum.'

# # #

"Sure. I'll see you tonight," I said.

I wish I had the audacity to ask her to wear something sexy and revealing. As soon as I thought that I couldn't help myself from envisioning my mother wearing a short, low-cut, and very sheer and sexy nightgown without wearing panties underneath. As soon as I thought of her in her sexy nightgown, I imagined her flashing me her naked tits in down-nightgown views and her naked pussy in up-nightgown peeks.

"I'll bring some wine," I said.

I imagined getting my mother drunk enough to allow me to touch and feel her through her nightgown. I imagined removing my erect prick from my pajama bottoms and wrapping my mother's fingers around my cock. I imagined getting her drunk enough to intentionally flash me and have sex with me.

With her fondness for red wine, even though I knew that it would never happen, I hoped to get her drunk enough for her to strip herself naked and have sex with me. Even though I've never seen my mother drunk nor naked, maybe wine would bring out the sexual animal in her. Maybe she'd want me to see her naked and have sex with me.

Yet, if it takes to get her drunk to see her without her clothes and to have sex with her, I was eager to lower her inhibitions by plying her with generous amounts of alcohol. Perhaps, she needed the wine as her excuse to ease her guilt for showing me her naked body. Perhaps, she needed to be drunk enough to have sex with me.

'Is it hot in here,' I imagined my mother saying while fanning herself with her short skirt by raising it high enough and lowering it to flash me her panties? 'Suddenly, I'm so very hot," I imagined her saying while unbuttoning her blouse and opening it and closing it to expose her big, white brassiere to my horny eyes.

# # #

My mother had a whole laundry list of things that she wanted me to do. While I was there, she wanted me to clean the gutters, hang some blinds, do some minor repairs, and touchup painting. So as not to get my clothes dirty, and with my horny thoughts of deliberately flashing my mother my naked prick, I decided to wear my pajama bottoms without underwear. Nothing more than my sexual fantasy, with my stiff prick having a mind of its own, I imagined my cock making a surprise appearance by slipping out of my pajama pee hole.

'Oh, my God, I'm so embarrassed,' I imagined saying to call attention to my exposed prick. 'Don't look at my naked prick, Mom,' I imagined saying to her while staring down at my naked prick before staring up at her to see her reaction to seeing my exposed cock.

With my mother facing me while holding the ladder, I imagined my erect prick totally exposed when, while reaching up over my head, my pajamas slid down to my feet. I imagined my stiff prick at my mother's eye and mouth level. If ever she was tempted to touch, feel, stroke, and/or suck my prick, that would be a good time for her to do it. Only, knowing her as well as I do, being the modestly moral mother that she was, she'd probably avert her eyes while pulling up my pajama bottoms.

Nonetheless, hoping that she'd play my game of voyeurism and exhibitionism, I not only imagined flashing my mother my naked cock but I imagined her staring at my naked dick. Moreover, with the sight of my naked, erect cock hopefully sexually arousing her, I imagined her becoming horny enough to flash me. As much as I'd love to flash my mother my naked prick, whether deliberate or unintentional, I'd love her to continue flashing me her naked ass, pussy, and tits.

I imagined my mother emerging from the bathroom naked to retrieve a towel from the bathroom linen closet after taking a shower. With her forgetting that I was there for the weekend, I imagined rounding the corner and catching my mother naked. As shocked as I was sexually excited, while wishing that I could touch and feel them, I imagined staring at her naked tits, her naked ass, and her naked pussy.

'Oh, Robert, I forgot you were here,' I imagine her saying while trying to cover her naked breasts with her hand and forearm and covering her naked pussy with her other hand. 'I'm so embarrassed. Please avert your eyes. Please don't look at my naked breasts, my naked ass, and my naked pussy.'

# # #

Eager to help my mother with her projects, taking up most of my weekend, yet saving me from traveling back and forth, she invited me to spend the weekend with her and sleep in my old room. Being the horny, incestuous, perverted son that I am, instead of sleeping in my room, I imagined sleeping with my mother in her bedroom and in her bed. Sexually exciting me, I imagined daring myself to climb in bed with her as soon as she fell asleep.

'While feeling the warmth of her nearly naked body, how hot would that be to be in bed with my mother,' I thought.

With us clearly missing one another, that would be so sexually exciting to sleep with my mother in her bedroom and in her bed? Something as forbidden as it was sexually exciting, how hot would it be to have sex with her during the night with my mother and to awaken with her the next morning? Sleeping in my mother's bed had always been a sexual fantasy of mine.

Something that I always had imagined doing while masturbating myself, I'd love to sleep with my mother. I imagined holding her, hugging her, cuddling her, and spooning her while pressing my erect cock against her nearly naked, nightgown clad, shapely ass. As soon as she silently fell asleep, I imagined feeling her through her nightgown. I imagined squeezing her ass through her nightgown. Then, reaching around her, I imagined cupping her big tits and fingering her erect nipples through her sheer nightgown, too.

Then, with her soundly sleeping, I imagined slowly and stealthily lifting the back of her nightgown. I imagined humping my mother's naked ass. I imagined slowly sliding my naked cock along her moist, pussy slit. Then, as soon as she was wet from me touching her, feeling her, and groping her, with her dreaming that she was having sex with someone, I imagined slowly and gently easing my hard and erect prick in my mother's warm and wet pussy.

# # #

Just as my Mom would do anything for me, I'd do anything for my mother. I love her and she loves me. Only, surprising me and sexually exciting me, surprising me, what she wanted me to do had more to do with personal things than with household chores. Clearly, with me moving out and no longer there at her beck and call to talk to her, to watch TV, or to play a game, she missed me as much as I missed her.

Only, I wondered, if my mother missed me enough to have sex with me. Would she dare solicit me for sex? If I solicited her for sex, would she sexually respond and dare have sex with me or would she ask me to leave her house? Would she allow me to sexually touch and feel her while making out with her? Would she return the favor of me feeling her tits, fingering her nipples, rubbing her clit, and fingerfucking her pussy by stroking my cock, sucking my cock, and fucking my cock?

'If only she'd consensually have sex with me, I'd willingly have sex with her,' I thought while again imagining my mother naked and having sex with her.

Truth be told and not embarrassed or ashamed to admit it, without giving it a second thought, I'd have incestuous sex with my mother if she wanted me to have sex with her. Alas, sadly and unfortunately, a forbidden line that she'd never cross, even with her knowingly or inadvertently flashing me and sexually teasing me, she'd never have sex with me. She was my mother and not some whore, and I was her son and not perversely perverted enough to force myself on my mother.

Yet, while masturbating myself over the thoughts of seeing my mother naked and having sex with her, even if she'd never allow me to see her naked, I liked thinking that she'd allow me to see her without her clothes. Even if she never would, I liked thinking that she'd have sex with me. It sexually excited me to imagine my mother stroking me, sucking me, and fucking me.

Even if she wouldn't go all the way and have forbidden sex with me, a good consolation prize, I'd love to see my mother topless and/or naked. If she won't allow me to make love to her, fuck her, suck my cock, or eat her pussy, I'd be happy just touching and feeling her naked body where a son should never touch and feel his mother.

'Yet, daring myself to try, I'd never know if my mother would consensually have sex with me unless I tried to sexually seduce her,' I thought. 'What do I have to lose? With me not about to force my mother to have sex with me, she can always say, no.'

# # #

'Take of your blouse and bra, Mother. Show me your tits. I want to see your naked tits,' I imagined saying to her.

With me daring her to do so, I wondered if she'd show me her naked tits or not. A gamble that I'm willing to take, perhaps, she wanted to show me her naked breasts as much as I wanted to see her naked breasts. Never knowing unless I tried, perhaps, she wanted to have sex with me as much as I wanted to have sex with her.

Yet, unless I asked her to show me her tits, I'd never know if she'd show me her tits. Unless I asked her to show me her naked breasts, she'd never show me her naked breasts. Moreover, if I didn't ask her to show me her naked breasts, I'd always regret not asking her. Maybe she wanted me to show me her naked breasts as much as I wanted to see her naked breasts.

Unless I asked her to have sex with me, she'd never have sex with me. Something that I'd always regret by not asking her, what if she wanted me to have sex with me as much as I wanted to have sex with her? Just because she's my mother doesn't mean that she's not horny and sexually frustrated. Just because she's my mother doesn't mean that she's not sexually attracted to me in the same way that I'm sexually attracted to her.

Obviously, waiting for me to make the first, sexual move, now that I finally told her what I wanted, I imagined watching my mother obediently obeying me by removing her blouse and bra. I imagined staring at my mother's naked tits as if I had never seen naked tits before. Not wanting to frighten her, I didn't want to grope her. I controlled myself from reaching out to touch her naked tits and feel her naked tits. Now that I went this far, I wanted to see more. I wanted to see my mother naked.

'Now remove the rest of your clothes. I want to see you naked,' I imagined saying to my mother while wondering what she'd say and do if I really did say that to her.

# # #

Filled with regrets, when the sexual opportunity presented itself, so very many men wished that they had made a sexual pass at their mothers, their sisters, their aunts, their cousins, their mothers-in-law, and/or their sisters-in-law. Especially when the women initiated the sexual teasing by flashing them their naked breasts in down-blouses or their panties in up-skirts and their naked pussies in up-nightgowns, they wished they had made their sexual move by making their sexual intentions known. At the very least, returning the favor of their exhibitionism with their exhibitionism, they wished they had flashed them their hard, erect, naked cocks.

'I'll show you my tits, if you show me your cock,' Robert imagined his mother saying. Instead, more than likely, Robert imagined saying, "I'll show you my cock if you show me your tits, Mother.'

Perhaps, with their mothers dressing and undressing with their bedroom doors open and within view of their sons, regretfully, most sons are afraid to make their incestuous move. With their mothers sunning in the backyard with their bikini tops undone and asking their sons to apply sunscreen to their naked backs and legs, they wished they had touched, felt, and groped their naked breasts and bikini clad asses. With their mothers celebrating their birthdays by having too much wine, after they fell asleep drunk, they wished they had climbed in bed with them and had sex with them.

"Robert," slurred his mother. "What are you doing in bed with me?"

Robert pulled out his prick and wrapped his mother's fingers around his erect cock. Then, touching her and feeling her everywhere, he kissed her. He French kissed his MILF of a mother.

'I need to have sex with you, Mother,' he imagined saying to her. 'I'm giving you your birthday gift, Mom. Happy birthday,' he said sliding halfway down the bed to take his mother's naked pussy in his mouth.

# # #

In hindsight, if men were given the chance to do it over again, most men would gladly have sex with their mothers, sisters, aunts, cousins, mothers-in-law, and sisters-in-law. Knowing now that they all wanted to have sex with them then, as much as they still want to have sex with them, they wished they could have sex with them now. Too late, especially if their female relatives are dead and buried, that ship has already sailed.

Yet, a big, unknown step to take, most men feared the embarrassment and the shame from being rejected. Most men don't want women to know that they were perverted enough to want to have forbidden and/or incestuous sex with their female relatives. Instead, waiting for the women to make the first move, when most women never would, had the men made the first, sexual move, they would have been rewarded with sex.

While drinking copious amounts of wine, cuddling on the couch with them under throw blankets, and watching movies, most horny sons wished they had removed their stiff pricks from their pajama bottoms. While they stealthily and gently felt the exposed sides of their mother's nearly, naked breasts, they wished they had put their mother's hand on their erect cocks and wrapped her long, manicure fingers around their big, thick pricks. They wished they had put a gentle hand to the back of their mothers' heads, pushed their heads down, and stuck their erect cocks in their mouths.

'Suck my cock, Mom. Blow me. I need to cum in your beautiful mouth,' Robert imagined saying to his MILF of a mother while masturbating himself.

So very many sons missed their opportunities to have sex with their mothers. Forever sexually frustrated, they wished they had reached out to touch and feel their mothers' naked asses, pussies, and tits. Filled with regrets while never knowing what their reactions would have been to them touching and feeling their nearly, naked mothers, they wished they had stuck their erect cocks in their mothers' hands, mouths, and/or pussies. They wished they had the courage to have had sex with their mothers when they had the chance to have sex with them.

Then, hoping to tempt her to have forbidden sex with me, with me imagining her standing before me naked, I imagined unzipping myself and pulling out my erect prick. I imagined stroking myself in front of her. Something that I'd never do, yet, something that I always wanted to do, I'd love to masturbate myself in front of my mother. While hoping that she'd take over for me, I always wanted her to watch me cum.

'What do you think of my cock, Mother,' I imagined asking her? 'Look at it. Look how big my prick is. Feel how hard my cock is. Touch me and stroke me while I feel your naked breasts and finger your erect nipples,' I imagined saying to her while masturbating myself and reaching out my horny hand to touch, feel, and masturbate my mother.