Giving my Mother a Helping Hand

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've never seen your naked breasts before, Mother," I said choking back and swallowing my sexual excitement for her. "Your robe was wide open and your naked breasts were right there in front of my horny eyes and practically within my reach," I said giving her a nervous smile while continuing to stare at her naked breasts through her sheer and sexy robe.

I rethought what I was about to say but, needing to compliment her to, hopefully, put her at ease, I said what I was thinking about my 47-year-old mother's breasts anyway.

"You have beautiful breasts, Mother. You have the breasts of a twenty-year-old woman. They're so big. They're so shapely. They hardly sag at all," I said while still staring at her breasts as if her naked breasts were still exposed.

Then, I told her what I was really thinking.

"I love your big, naked breasts," I said with a dirty laugh. "I wish I could see them all the time. I wish you'd walk around me topless."

Controlling myself from doing so, I wanted to tell her that I wished I could touch her tits, feel her tits, fondle her tits, grope her tits, and finger her nipples while sucking her nipples, but I didn't. Unable to stop staring at the impressions of her erect nipples, she looked down at her breasts and erect nipples before looking up at me. Then, she closed her robe again. She pulled her robe tighter while denying me anymore views of her naked breasts.

"Thank you, but I'm not about to walk around my son topless," she said with a sexy, little laugh. "Enjoying them while I still have them where they should be, soon they'll be sagging down to my waist," she said with another laugh while cupping her breasts in her hands through her robe and raising them higher.

When she lifted her breasts in that sexy, sexual way, I imagined her raising her big tits to her lips. I imagined her sucking her nipples. I imagined me sucking her nipples while fingering her clit and masturbating my mother.

# # #

Still not knowing if it was deliberate or unintentionally, my mother continued flashing me. When she sat across from me in the living room while we drank our coffee in the morning, she'd flash me her bright, white, bikini panties in up-skirt peeks. She'd sit with her short skirt pulled up to her midthighs. With her hem moved high enough and with her knees parted wide enough, I could clearly see her panty clad, pussy mound, her camel toe, her pussy slit, and her dark, brown patch of bushy, pubic hair through her sheer panties.

While knowing that I never would, I wondered her reaction would be if I crawled over to her on my hands and knees and touched, fingered, and licked her pussy through her panties. I wondered what her reaction would be if I cupped her pussy mound in the palm of my horny hand. I wondered what her reaction would be if I rubbed her clit and fingered her cunt through her exposed panties.

Would she welcome my sexual touches with her sexual arousal or would she slap my hand away in embarrassment, shame, and humiliation? Not wanting to ruin the close mother and son relationship that we enjoyed, I didn't dare sexually and inappropriately touch and feel my mother's panty clad pussy. Something that I'd definitely be masturbating over later, it was enough that I was seeing up-skirt views of my mother's panties.

Fortunately for me, unless she was cold, she never wore a robe over her sexy and nearly transparent nightgowns. When we sipped our wine in the evening, she'd comfortably sit with her short nightgown raised to mid-thigh and with her knees parted just enough for me to see her naked pussy. Receiving mixed, sexual signals from my mother, unable to help myself from staring my mother's naked cunt, I stared at her naked pussy as if I had never seen a naked pussy before. Yet, something so uniquely special, this was my mother's pussy.

I loved seeing my mother's naked pussy as much as I loved seeing her naked tits. Even though she had an untrimmed forest of dark brown, pubic hair, I loved my mother's pussy. Unable to get enough of my mother's naked pussy, I couldn't help but imagine sticking my face in my mother's bushy cunt and inhaling the musky aroma of her pussy. As shocking as it was sexually exciting, I couldn't believe that I was seeing my mother's naked cunt.

'First her tits and now her pussy. Does she not know that she's exposed? Does she not know that she's flashing me,' I thought? 'Does she not know that I can see her naked pussy? Does she not care that I can see her naked cunt?'

With the wine working its magic to relax her, I wondered if she knew that she was as exposed as she was. In the way that I suspected she had deliberately flashed me her naked breasts, I wondered if she was deliberately flashing me her naked pussy. Yet, no matter if her flashing was deliberate or unintentional, I was seeing my mother's naked cunt. Totally shocking and sexually exciting to me, after seeing my mother's naked tits, I couldn't believe that I was now seeing my mother's naked pussy, too.

Always giving me an erection while having forbidden thoughts about having sex with my mother, I was as embarrassed as I was ashamed to have forbidden, sexual thoughts about her. Still, with a sexy view of her naked pussy so very sexually and alluringly tempting, wishing that I could eat my mother or, at least, masturbate her, I wished I could finger her cunt while licking her cunt. I wished I could make love to her before fucking her. I wished I could give her multiple sexual orgasms with my fingers, my mouth, and my cock.

# # #

Not wanting to have any regrets by not making my sexual move on my mother, while hoping that she'd make the next sexual move, I started flashing her my naked prick. With her flashing me, I returned the favor of her exhibitionism with my exhibitionism. Cock and balls for pussy and tits, while making my flashes appear accidental, as nervous as I was sexually excited, I started flashing my mother my erect, naked cock.

I was curious what her reaction would be to seeing my naked, erect prick. Not knowing how my exhibitionism would be perceived by my mother, I wondered if she'd look, stare, or look away. Taking a chance that she wouldn't lose respect for me and/or that I'd ruin things between us, after all, she was my mother and not some whore.

After she spent an evening of flashing me her pussy in up-nightgown views and her naked breasts in down-nightgown peeks, taking a big step and a leap of faith, I decided to flash my mother my naked cock. Instead of masturbating myself the first thing in the morning, as I usually do, I deliberately entered the kitchen with a huge erection. As if I had a metal pipe lengthwise in my pajama bottoms, my big dick stuck straight out behind my pee hole. I was curious if she'd notice my erection and if she did, I wondered if she'd look, stare, or look away.

Showing her my morning wood while hoping that she'd tempted enough to reach out and touch it, feel it, stroke it, suck it, and/or fuck it, I wanted my mother to see how big and how hard my cock was. Then, practically sticking my erect prick in my mother's mouth, with the head of my erection nearly touching her cheek, I'd lean over her to pour my coffee. Then, as if I had a live snake in my pajama bottoms, to get her to look, I deliberately throbbed and pulsated my erection until it popped out of my pajama pee hole.

'Oh, oh,' I thought. 'As embarrassed as I was sexually excited, I couldn't believe my erect prick escaped from my pajama bottoms.'

Surprising me, shocking me, and sexually exciting me, instead of just looking away or just looking, my mother stared at my naked, erect prick in the way that I stared at her naked tits and her naked pussy. I couldn't believe my mother stared at my naked cock as if she had never seen a naked cock before. As if I wasn't horny enough before, she made me even hornier now.

In the way that my mother constantly and continually flashed me her naked tits and her naked pussy, I finally summoned the courage to flash my mother my naked prick. Then, taking a big breath for courage and taking my flashing to an extreme, surprising even myself, I wrapped my fingers around my exposed prick and slowly started stroking myself while turning to face her. I deliberately exposed my naked, erect prick to my mother.

Not stopping there, while staring up at her to see her reaction, I continued stroking myself harder and faster in front of her. I masturbated myself in front of my mother. I couldn't believe that I had the audacity to masturbate myself in front of her. Not wanting to have any regrets later in life, I needed to know if my mother wanted to have sex with me as much as I wanted to have sex with her.

Yet, an unexpected, sexual pleasure, my mother surprised me. Instead of looking away with shame and embarrassment, she stared at me masturbating myself with shock mixed with sexual arousal. Clearly, she sexually enjoyed seeing my naked prick. Something that I'd love to do for her every morning and every evening, obviously, she sexually enjoyed watching me playing with myself.

# # #

"Sorry, Mom, I hope you don't mind," I said with a dirty laugh. "I'm so horny today. I need to jerk off. I need to cum," I said staring at her while watching for her reaction. When she didn't respond, I asked her a question. "Would you like to watch me masturbate myself?" When she didn't answer, I asked her another question. "May I cum for you, Mother?"

As if seeing my hard, erect prick and watching me masturbate myself was no big deal, she shrugged.

"Don't be sorry, Robert," she said. "Masturbation is a part of life," she said still staring at my naked prick. "Like mother, like son, I masturbate when I'm horny, too."

'My mother just admitted that she masturbates,' I thought. 'Always wondering if she masturbated herself, I never imagined my mother being horny and sexually frustrated enough to masturbate. Now that I was masturbating myself in front of her, I'd love to watch my mother masturbate herself in front of me. I'd love to watch and hear her have a sexual orgasm from fingering her pussy and rubbing her clit.'

I stepped closer to her with my exposed cock sticking straight out of my pajama bottom pee hole.

Then, looking up at me, she gave me a sexy look and a naughty smile.

"I'd love to watch you play with yourself, Robert," she said sexually teasing me. "I'd love to watch you cum," she said encouraging me to masturbate myself. "Please cum for your mother."

Instead of continuing to stroke myself, I took another step closer to her. I pushed my pajama bottoms down to my ankles and stepped out of them. I cupped my testicles in the palm of my hand and raised my prick to her as if offering her the chance to stroke me, suck me, and/or fuck me.

# # #

"Instead of me masturbating myself, stroke me, Mother," I said inviting her to touch, feel, and stroke my erect prick. "Touch me. Wrap your fingers around me. Give me a hand job. Please. I need to cum," I said.

As if she was thinking about it, she continued staring at my naked prick. Then, something I thought she'd never do, as if I was dreaming, I watched her reach out her arm and wrap her long, manicured fingers around my cock and slowly starting to stroke me while staring up at me. Then, stroking me faster and strolling harder, while staring at my erect prick, she seemed determined to make me cum.

'My mother is stroking me,' I thought. 'I couldn't believe it. My mother is willingly and consensually giving me a hand job.'

I watched her stroking my prick faster and harder. Something that was hard to wrap my brain around, I couldn't believe my mother was masturbating me.

"Cum, Robert, cum. Cum for Mommy," she said looking up at me with sexual arousal.

She pushed opened her nightgown and exposed her naked tits to me once again.

'I love my mother's naked tits,' I thought.

Not allowing this sexual opportunity to pass me by, the first time touching and feeling her naked tits, and with her not stopping me, I reached out to touch and feel my mother's naked tits. I fondled her breasts while groping her breasts. As she continued stroking me faster and harder, I pulled, turned, and twisted her erect nipples while squeezing her naked tits. Now, with her breathing through her mouth, I was sexually arousing her.

"Cum, Robert, cum," she said while continuing to stroke me faster and harder. "Cum on my tits. Cum on Mommy's tits," she said opening the top of her nightgown and exposing her naked breasts to me again.

When she told me to cum on her tits, I didn't want to cum on my mother's tits. The last place that I wanted to cum was on her naked breasts. I took another step closer to my mother. Only, instead of cumming on her tits, I wanted to cum in her mouth. I wanted to cum in my MILF of a mother's mouth. I wanted my mother to blow me. I wanted her to suck my cock. I wanted to cum all over her beautiful face.

With her holding and stroking my prick in her hand, I leaned into her and touched her lips with the head of my cock. I slowly slid my cock across her lips. Making no mistake what I wanted her to do, I wanted her to know what I wanted. I wanted her to know that I wanted her to blow me. I put a gentle hand to the back of her pretty head and pulled her head forward.

"Blow me, Mom. Suck my cock. I need to cum in your mouth," I said. "I need to cum all over your pretty face. I need to give you a cum bath."

# # #

Shocking me as much as she sexually excited me, instead of rejecting me, she willingly opened her mouth and took my stiff prick inside. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. I couldn't believe what she was doing. I couldn't believe my prick was in my mother's mouth. I couldn't believe my mother was blowing me while continuing to stroke me.

Again, hard for me to wrap my head around, something that I wanted her to do for years, she was doing now. Indeed, as if I was dreaming, my mother was blowing me. She was sucking my cock while stroking my cock. Giving me the best blowjob that I ever had in my life, forget about cumming on her tits, by not stopping stroking me while sucking me, she consensually agreed to allow me to cum in her mouth and all over her face.

While she stroked me faster and harder, I felt her naked breasts through her nightgown. While she sucked me deeper, I reached my horny hand inside of her nightgown to feel and fondle her naked breasts. Not stopping there, I pushed her nightgown wide open again to expose her naked tits to my horny eyes again. Then, while making her hot, I pulled, turned, and twisted her erect nipples and squeezed her tits again.

Then, as if it was a volcanic eruption, pushing my mother's head closer while sticking my cock deeper inside of her mouth, I exploded a gush of cum in my mother's mouth. I ejaculated in my mother's mouth. Something that I had imagined doing for years while masturbating myself, I couldn't believe that I ejaculated a load of cum in my mother's, beautiful mouth.

Then, when she pulled away while swallowing what I had already given her, unable to stop myself from doing so, I exploded a second gush of cum all over her face, in her hair, and across her naked breasts. I gave my mother a cum bath. I couldn't believe that I had given my mother a cum bath.

"Oh, my God, Robert. That was a lot of cum. What were you saving your cum to cum in my mouth," she asked while laughing? "You gave Mommy quite the cum bath," she said while wiping cum from her lips and chin and sticking her fingers in her mouth while licking them clean.

THE END