All Comments on 'Giving My Step-Mom what She Needs'

by chris99999

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Sex4lf57Sex4lf5711 months ago

I loved it! The only thing that would have made it better for me was if she had referred to herself as Mom while they were fucking. Five stars and a favorite point!

shadrachtshadracht11 months ago

Based on the tags, I think this has something to do with a step-mother? ;-)

Hot story. The ending was a little bit of a let-down; I'd either make the ending more long term (it's pretty incomplete) or else leave it out completely and have this just be about their encounter, leaving the door open for more later if you wanted. Just my 2c. 5* regardless.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shift11 months ago

Another fine offering from you.

I do hope for more of this one.

Or something equally as hot.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Titillating.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Now11 months ago

That was very good.

KatiwantsKatiwants11 months ago

Very good story!! So beautiful!!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Great story, well written and erotic. Not fussed on the ending personally, but anything else would have needed another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Very good story. If you want to make it better, more detail from mom about what she is thinking, what she wants, and more dialogue is always better. Go slow! Lots of foreplay. Make the story more about her than about him. And anyone can write good descriptive sex, dialogue is crucial.

HotdiggitydogHotdiggitydog6 months ago

Hot, big tit, stepmom. Totally hot and very erotic. Massage is one of the best ways to get a woman to go beyond her comfort zone and to climax. Well written. 5 stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userchris99999@chris99999
Well educated and interested in lots of things. All my stories are 100% fiction. They are the result of a dirty mind and a vivid imagination.