All Comments on 'Giving 'n Getting'

by gnomelander

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
bigbob2406bigbob2406over 3 years ago

Beautiful story!! Thank you very much.

sparktjsparktjover 3 years ago

Wonderful writing, I thoroughly enjoyed it and found the rather unique style of dialogue very refreshing. I have a weakness for older women and an interest in age play and age differences so this piece really held my interest. Thank you, I shall enjoy reading your other works.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Loved it

A very sweet story nicely told.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Lovely story, very sensitive and thoughtful. I am sure that we all wish that we had had such an experience.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Beautiful !

Boy , what a story !

Had me hooked from the very start and have to say shed a tear at the end .

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Beautiful Love Story

Exquisitely written love story! This story was beautifully illustrated by the author’s masterful brush strokes and word palette.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I do not posses the literary craft to express the quality of this submission.

RangeExpanderRangeExpanderabout 1 year ago

Sweet and sexy all the way, I love the innocence and kindness going along with the heat and passion

matureandablematureandable3 months ago

What beautifully told story, sexy and engaging throughout, thoroughly enjoyable. Part of the engagement for me is the settings in Camden Town Kentish Town and Marylebone, all areas of London I am most familiar with. I was born in a house on a residential street between Camden and Kentish Town and as a child I roamed all over that part of London with my mates. Hampstead heath, Parliament Hill, (Parly Hill to us), and Regents park were our playgrounds. I became familiar with Marylebone when my work was based in offices on the corner of Old Marylebone Road. A wonderful story stirring good memories for me, thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergnomelander@gnomelander
I'm grateful to anyone who reads, votes or comments on my stories. Thank you. This will probably be my last: I've decided it is too easy to be repetitive. LATER I am touched that some good people seem to want me to continue writing, and I'm full of gratitude. To the anonymo...