Giving Thanks for Lingerie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
8letters
8letters
6,597 Followers

Which was true. I tried again. "Does someone have sensitive breasts?"

"No." Erica looked at me and rolled her eyes. "They're little rocks attached to my chest. They don't feel anything." She went back to having her head tilted back.

I decided to try to convince Erica to take her dress off again. "Touching this material makes me wonder how the top of the bustier feels. It looked very pleasant to touch."

"You just want to make fun of how little the bustier has to boost."

"Show it to me and see what I have to say."

Erica frowned. "Aaron will be--"

"You have to take that dress off and change into something boring before Aaron gets here. Why not take it off in front of me? I'll tell you my honest opinion of how you look in only your lingerie. You know that it'll be a glowing one. And imagine how exciting that would be - wearing just lingerie in front of your brother in your parents' house."

That seemed to have hit a weak spot. Erica didn't rebuff me and instead opened her mouth a little more as if to take bigger pants.

"Here, let me help you," I said as I reached with my left hand for the zipper in the back of her dress. I grabbed the pull and waited for a moment to give Erica a chance to say no. When she didn't, I slowly pulled down the zipper. About halfway, I stopped rubbing on Erica's breast and stepped fully behind her. I finished unzipping the dress, slipped the straps off her shoulders, and began pulling it down. When the top of the dress dropped below Erica's panties, I saw that she was wearing a cotton black pair instead of the G-string she had bought yesterday. I didn't say anything as I continued sliding the dress down until it was on the floor. Erica stepped out of it, picked it up, and placed it over the back of the couch.

Erica turned to face me and began modeling her lingerie. I stood six feet away from her with my arms crossed. I did my best to look serious. Erica struck several poses while facing me, turned sixty degrees, struck another pose, and turned to face away from me while striking another pose. I would have loved to have seen her ass in the G-string, but no such luck; the cotton panties covered all of her ass. Erica continued turning to give me a side profile, struck a pose, and then turned to face me.

"You're gorgeous," I said as I moved closer to Erica. "You are just so gorgeous. You look amazing in that bustier, stockings, and high heels. I love how that bustier looks on you; the lace front and the shiny satin of the cups. The small amount of tummy it shows above your panties is really sexy. Being able to see the ribbon straps attached to the stockings is so hot. And your legs look so great in those stockings and high heels. Just...take-my-breath-away gorgeous."

Erica was a curious cross of beaming and being embarrassed.

I stepped close to Erica. "Oh, and I forgot to mention your breasts." I reached out with my two fingers and placed them a little below her hard left nipple. "The bustier shows off so well what you have. You have wonderful curves." I began slowly circling her nipple with my fingers. "I'm enjoying tracing these curves very much."

Erica again closed her eyes and tilted her head back, though she tilted it back even further this time.

"You're loving this, aren't you?" I asked. "You love hearing all these compliments from me. And modeling that lingerie really excited you. All here in your parents' house with your boyfriend Aaron not far away."

"I'm breaking up with Aaron."

"But you haven't yet. And here you are, proudly showing off your marvelous body to me in sexy-as-hell lingerie and letting me touch you inappropriately. You're such a bad girl. And you love being a bad girl."

"You're the one who's being bad. You took the dress off me. You're the one who's touching me inappropriately."

I smiled. It was all my fault. "Why didn't you wear the G-string panties you bought yesterday?"

"It...it would have been too revealing."

"Would I have seen your tattoo?"

"Yes."

I dropped my hand and stepped back from Erica. "Don't break up with Aaron. At least, not today. Spend the next few weeks preparing to break up with him. Make lists of all your joint accounts. Look for a place to move to. Plan what you will take and how you will take it. Then just before Christmas, break up with him. And we'll resume these fun and games at Aunt Rose and Uncle Steve's house."

Erica seemed shocked. She stood still, a blank expression on her face.

"Now, go upstairs," I said, "Pack up, and put on something boring."

Erica sighed, slowly grabbed the dress, turned, and headed up the stairs. We had gone far enough. Erica had a line, and we both knew at some point, I would try to cross it, and she'd stop me and make fun of me. Better to stop at a point of my choosing.

I moved to stretch out on the couch but straightened my rock-hard cock first. I lay down on the couch and pulled out my phone, but I had no interest in doing something on it. All I could think about was Erica. I had touched enough girls' breasts to know Erica had responded very strongly to my touching hers. She, of course, had dodged my questions on whether her breasts were extra sensitive.

Damn, that had been hot. Insanely hot. My heart had been pounding in my chest. That whole time, I had no idea how it would go. How would Erica react to each advance? I had to have given Erica enough excitement to last her a few weeks, long enough for her to ditch Aaron in an organized manner. She seemed to be signaling for me to do more, but what if I had read her wrong? Just touching her tits seemed monumental. With Hailey, touching her tits had been a minor thing as I had been certain she was spending the night.

I looked at my hands. They still tingled with the feel of Erica's tits.

How far would Erica have let me go? That was the question that filled my mind. I didn't think much further. Yes, we had done some petting, but I hadn't seen her bare breasts or cupped her tits. Would she let me do that? Would she let me squeeze her ass? I didn't think she'd let me take another piece of clothing off her.

How far did I want to go? Was I a sicko for touching my sister like that? Would I think constantly of touching her tits the next time I saw her? Would I think constantly of touching her tits, period? There wasn't anyone's tits I'd likely touch in the foreseeable future.

What would we do at Christmas? Had I been serious about continuing the fun and games there? I...wasn't sure. It'd be tough to get any privacy. But we might. I shook my head. There was no point thinking about it. We hadn't discussed going with Mom and Dad. Aunt Rose and Uncle Steve hadn't agreed to have us. Arranging it would be tricky with Erica planning on dumping Aaron just before Christmas.

I smiled. I was thankful for what little touching of Erica's tits I had done. And I was thankful for seeing her in the dress I bought her. And in the lingerie I talked her into buying. Regardless of what happened in the future, this was my most memorable Thanksgiving.

I heard Erica start down the stairs. I pulled my phone in front of my face and acted like I was deeply involved with some game. I didn't want Erica to know I had been thinking about her the whole time she was gone. I kept my head down until I heard Erica discretely cough. I looked up, and, to my surprise, Erica was still dressed in only her lingerie.

"Aaron's about fifteen minutes away." Erica held up a red flannel shirt. "Here's the shirt I'll wear on the ride home." She tossed it over the back of the couch. "And here's the pants." She held up a pair of jeans and then tossed them over the back of the couch as well. "The shoes I'll wear are right here." She was still wearing her high heels.

I got off the couch and walked around it to Erica. She was standing at the foot of the stairs, just like she had earlier when she came down in the dress. I could see beyond her that her suitcase and day pack were by the door. "You're not changing out of that?" I asked as I pointed to her lingerie.

"Not yet. When we stop at a gas station for a bathroom break, I'll change then. I've got a boring bra and some socks in my day pack." Erica's face lit up. "Now, didn't you have more to say to me?"

I took Erica's hands. "You are so gorgeous," I said as I admired her again in her lingerie. I could feel electrical energy flowing through our hands. I pulled on her left hand slightly, getting her to twist a bit in front of me. I then pulled on her right hand to get her to twist the other side of her body toward me. "You look so amazing in that bustier. That white goes so well with your skin, giving some extra color. And it marvelously boosts your bust." I pulled harder on her left hand, and Erica spun in place until her back was toward me. "You have such great legs, and they look amazing in those stockings and heels. And the heels make your ass look so perky."

Before she went upstairs, Erica had her panties under the ribbon straps, so they tightly hugged her delicious ass. Now, the ribbon straps were under her panties, and they kept her panties from hugging her ass. But this way, Erica would be able to later strip off her panties quickly once she got some privacy. I decided to not say more about Erica's ass. "I like the little peekaboo of skin above your panties. And the bustier looks so good in the back. Not as great as in the front, but the white satin looks great on you. I like that the bustier has no shoulder straps, so I can see all of your strong shoulders. And I love your hair; the way it tumbles down past your shoulders."

Another tug and Erica spun around to face me again with a big smile on her face. I gave her another look over, smiled, and tugged her hand again. This time when she spun so her back was to me, I stepped forward and brought my hands upward. Her hands were still in mine until I brought my fingers to a little below her nipples. Her hands were on top of mine. I waited, giving her a chance to stop me, but she didn't. I made circles around her nipples with two fingers on each side lightly pressing against the satin of the bustier. I heard Erica sigh contentedly, and she tilted her head back until it was resting on my shoulder.

"You love having your breasts touched, don't you?" Erica said nothing. "Your breasts are sensitive, and the excitement of your brother touching them in our parents' house with Aaron on his way here has them feeling extra sensitive." Again, Erica said nothing. If anything, she leaned harder back into me. "Does Aaron touch you like this often?"

"Never. He's never touched me like this. When he's touched my breasts, he's always groped."

"How about cupping gently?" I shifted my hands to cup Erica's breasts through the bustier. I squeezed them gently while slowly pinching her nipples between my fingers.

Erica hissed. "Not from the back."

"Then he's never done this." I pushed Erica's hair aside with my nose and nibbled on her neck. I kept up playing with her tits, sometimes rubbing my fingers in circles around her nipples, sometimes gently squeezing her breasts. I listened to Erica's breath change as I did; she was now taking deep, ragged breaths. This felt so amazing. Electrical. I had nibbled on Hailey's neck from behind after dinner on Tuesdays and Thursdays, but it had never felt as awesome as this felt.

I stopped nibbling and stood straight up again. I resumed just circling her nipples with my fingers. Erica put her head back onto my shoulder. "Well, it's a good thing you're dumping him. You need to find a guy who's worthy of you." A few moments later, I added, "I love you, Erica. I've had a great time with you this weekend. You're fun to talk to and to be with. I've loved teasing you and being teased by you. It was great playing D&D with you. You've made what could have been a very sad long weekend very happy for me."

Why had I said that? I didn't really know why I told Erica that I loved her and everything after that. It suddenly flowed out. Did I want her to think I wasn't just using her for my jollies?

I waited for Erica to respond, but she didn't. If anything, she leaned back on me even more.

"How excited does having your breasts played with get you?" I felt that I needed to get back onto the teasing track after that burst of mushiness. "Has any of your bad boy boyfriends played with your breasts until you begged them to fuck you?"

Erica snorted. "I've never begged a guy to fuck me. Get your head out of fantasy land."

"Okay. Did any of your bad boy boyfriends play with your breasts until you were so wet that you were ready to fuck without any other foreplay?"

"That's a really personal question."

I laughed. I took that as a 'Yes'. "I wonder if I can make you orgasm by just touching your breasts." I was cupping Erica's breasts, and I gave them a stronger squeeze than what I had been giving them. "Wouldn't that be so naughty? Your brother making you come in our parents' house with your boyfriend only minutes away?" I laughed evilly. "I'm such a bad boy that I'll give it a try. Poor girl, I'll make you suffer so."

Could I make Erica come just by touching her breasts? I had no clue. I guessed she wanted me to touch her and make her feel good until Aaron was almost here, and then she'd put on her boring clothes, get in the car with Aaron, and drive back to their apartment. She'd start planning on dumping him, put off having sex with him whenever he asked, and then make her break for freedom just before Christmas.

I was loving this. I was loving touching Erica. I was loving seeing Erica in her sexy lingerie. I was loving giving Erica pleasure. Giving Hailey pleasure had been satisfying, but not as deeply satisfying as this was. I realized that I didn't want this to be a one-time thing. I wanted to feel this level of satisfaction again and again. The chances of Christmas happening and us being able to get some serious privacy were very low, so I couldn't really see us doing this again.

Then I had an idea. "You should come visit me." A wolfish grin came to my face once I said that. "Yeah, come visit me. I'll have a set of sexy lingerie waiting for you when you arrive. Then you can model them for me."

Erica let out a little gasp like that suggestion had pushed her to a new level of excitement.

"Wouldn't that be so naughty? Regularly visiting your big brother, getting a set of sexy lingerie each time, and spending the weekend modeling lingerie and listening to him tell you how beautiful and sexy you are?" Once I said that, I realized how much I wanted that. I wanted to play games like this with my sister regularly. I wanted to spend lots of time hanging out with her. I wanted many more weekends like this one.

"I can't." A pause. "I can't justify visiting my brother right after I spent the weekend with him. Aaron wouldn't agree with me going. My friends would think it weird."

That struck a huge blow to me. I now badly wanted to spend another weekend with Erica. Soon. Much sooner than Christmas.

"How about this?" I said. "You find a job close to me. Then you could come over all the time for a fun time like this."

"Oh, I couldn't do that."

"Sure you could."

"But my friends..."

"Are any of your friends single? If they are all in a relationship, they won't be much fun to hang out with once you break up with Aaron." Erica was quiet. I reduced my touching her to slow, soft circles around her nipples. "Are any of your friends single?"

"None of the ones I do things with."

I nodded. There was a dramatic difference between being single and being in a relationship. Single people usually do things with other single people. People in a relationship usually do things with other people in relationships. I waited for Erica to say something more, but she didn't.

Should I stop? I had just dropped a bomb on Erica. Doing so had taken me out of the mood for naughty petting. I'd rather talk about her finding a job close to me. I had no idea where I was going with that suggestion, but the idea of her living close to me strongly appealed to me. I stopped moving my hands.

Erica immediately grabbed my hands and moved them in a circle on her breasts. "I can think while you do other things," she said angrily.

While you do other things. I almost laughed. My sister wanted me to touch her, but she wasn't going to say that she wanted me to touch her.

"Your big brother is so bad," I said into Erica's ear while giving her breasts a good squeeze. "Making you buy this lingerie and then wear it for him." I was back to making circles around her nipples. "Squeezing and playing with your breasts." Erica was resting her head on my shoulder again. "Doing his best to keep you from being able to think." I squeezed her hard nipples between my fingers. "You know what else your bad big brother is going to do?" I felt Erica shudder in front of me. I guessed the idea of doing even more had made her shiver in excitement. "I'm going to pull those panties down. They don't go with the lingerie I had you buy. You should have worn the G-string, but as you didn't, you're going to be wearing nothing at all." Again, Erica shuddered.

I continued circling Erica's nipple with my left hand while I slipped my right hand down to her panties. I found the elastic top and slipped a finger inside. I was giving Erica plenty of time to say no, but she didn't say anything. I pulled her panties down a bit. Still no response. I dropped my left hand down and slipped it inside her panties on the other side. I then knelt, slowly sliding her panties down. After a few moments, her ass appeared before me.

"Nice," I said.

Erica said and did nothing. I continued slowly sliding the panties down as I admired her ass.

"No tattoo here," I said as Erica's panties reached her knees. I kept sliding them down until they were at Erica's feet. When she stepped out of them, I grabbed them and tossed them close to her other clothing. I then stood up. As I did, Erica swung her arms back so I could take her hands in mine. I held them as Erica shimmied slowly in front of me like she was dancing to a song.

"Perfect," I said. "A perfect backside."

I pulled on Erica's hand, and she slowly turned in front of me. Once she was facing me again, I dropped to my knees again. Erica's crotch was slightly whiter than the surrounding area - probably hadn't tanned much in a bikini this summer. To the left of her pussy, about a half-inch below the faint white of her bikini line was a red dragon tattoo, about three-quarters of an inch high. "Nice. Suits you." I looked at her pussy. Her crotch hair had probably been trimmed to a nice landing strip during bikini season, but now had grown out some. I stood up and took Erica's hands in mine again. I admired her body, starting at her white high-heels, moving up her white stockings, and then to her crotch, which was nicely framed by the stockings and the bustier. I continued upwards, examining the lace front of her bustier, the satin cups surrounding her tits, the top of her tits, and finally Erica's face.

"Perfect."

Erica smiled at me. Her smile had uncertainty in it like she wasn't sure if she should believe me that she had a beautiful body, but not a lot of uncertainty. She then stood up a lot taller, proudly displaying her body to me.

I tugged on Erica's hand and spun her, so her back was to me when she got close to me. She then pressed her ass against my crotch and deftly moved my hard cock into the crack of her ass.

"You're the perfect woman to me," I said as I brought my hand to Erica's tits. "When I told you what I was looking for in a woman, I described you to a tee. Good-looking, fun, smart, has their shit together, makes more money than me, and likes being physically active." I began circling Erica's nipples with my fingers again. "And now, I'm going to make you come. I'm going to make you come like you've never come before - just from having your breasts touched." I squeezed Erica's tits. She rested her head on my shoulder while continuing to press her ass against my cock. "Your very sensitive breasts."

8letters
8letters
6,597 Followers