Giving Thanks for Lingerie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was suddenly like both of us were taking quite seriously the goal of making Erica come. She seemed to surrender herself completely to enjoying the pleasure my hands were giving her. I didn't know if I'd ever have a chance to do something like this again, so I wanted this time to be the very best it could be. I focused on the sound of her breath as I touched her breasts while constantly varying how I touched her. When I squeezed her breasts or squeezed her nipples between my fingers, I also pressed my cock hard into her ass. Erica was panting harder now but still seemed not close to coming.

I had an idea. I suddenly moved my hands up and then slid them inside the bustier, touching Erica's breasts directly. Her skin felt soft and smooth to my fingers. I cupped and squeezed them the best I could. Erica responded by leaning forward while grinding her ass into my crotch. I pulled back my right hand, licked my fingers, and stuck it back inside the bustier. I then circled her nipple, adding the sensation of moisture and drying to my circles. I pulled out my left hand and did the same with it.

After a couple of minutes with my hands inside her bustier, I pulled my hands out and returned them to the outside of the bustier's satin cups. I felt like I had Erica close now, on the verge of coming. I moved my hands faster and pressed a little harder. I just needed to come up with something else to get her over the finish line.

"You know what I'm going to do after you come?" I had hit upon the idea of talking dirty to Erica. "I'm going to bend you over the couch and fuck you." I pressed my cock harder into Erica. "I'm going to fuck you hard from behind. I'm going to make you scream."

"We can't," said Erica. "Aaron is almost here."

Was she taking my idea of fucking her seriously? I had meant it only as dirty talk.

"As soon as you come, you're going to call Aaron and tell him to get you some coffee at Starbucks. Once you end that call, I'm going to fuck you senseless. Your bad-boy brother is going to take you right here in your parents' house with your boyfriend only minutes away. And you're going to love it. You're going to love me fucking you senseless. You're going to cry out in pleasure and joy. You desperately need a good, hard fucking from someone who excites you, don't you?" I squeezed Erica's breasts hard. "Don't you?"

Erica's breath became ragged as she began to shudder. Her body jerked randomly. I supported her by pressing her hard against me. Erica was coming.

"Oh!...Oh!...Oh!" Erica said in a tight, high-pitched voice.

I kissed Erica's neck gently as I continued to hold her. She shuddered for a little while longer, and then her body sagged. I caught her and pressed her against me.

"I love you, Erica," I said before I kissed her neck again.

Erica suddenly stood up straight and moved quickly to her purse. She pulled out her phone and made a call. "Aaron? Could you do me a big favor? Mom's coffee is okay, but I'm really missing a Starbucks. Could you pick me up one?" Erica moved toward the end of the couch. "You're almost here? I'm not quite packed yet." She bent over slightly. I moved behind her while pushing down my sweatpants and underwear. "Go get me my usual while I finish packing." Erica bent forward even more. I slid the head of my cock up and down between her pussy lips. She was very wet. "Great. Thanks." I pushed the head of my cock inside of her. "See you in a little bit."

As soon as Erica ended the call, I thrust forward, pushing my cock deep inside her. She gasped. I pulled back and thrust forward again until my cock was almost all the way inside of Erica.

"Yes!" Erica cried. She was bent over the arm of the couch with her back almost parallel to the ground. Her left arm was on the couch back to support her. As I pulled back, she dropped her phone and put her right hand on the couch cushion.

I thrust again, this time until my crotch was pressed firmly against Erica. Another cry of pleasure.

"You're mine now, Erica." I pulled back and then plunged my cock back inside of her.

"Yes!" again from Erica. Was that a response to my fucking her or what I had told her?

"You're going to break up with Aaron as soon as you get into his car." I began to fuck Erica in a long, slow rhythm. She cried "Yes" every time I slammed into her.

"And then you'll look for a job close to where I live. This weekend, you're going to come visit me. I'll have a set of lingerie waiting for you. You'll tell people it'll be to look for an apartment, but you're going to spend the weekend modeling lingerie and fucking me."

Erica arched her back. "Oh, God."

I loved the feeling of fucking Erica. The wet, tightness of her pussy felt perfect to me. But there was also the high of my awesome sister surrendering herself to me. This felt so satisfying, so right.

"And once you get a job, we'll get a two-bedroom apartment together. We'll tell everyone it's just temporary. Until we can each find roommates."

Erica was slamming her ass back on each of my strokes, wanting me to fuck her as much as I did.

"But it's not going to be temporary. You're going to be living with me for the rest of your life."

Erica was gasping loudly now while arching her back on each stroke. I loved it. She was an amazing fuck. I started fucking her faster, slamming her hard with each thrust.

"I love you, Erica. And you're my woman from now on."

I could feel it - I was close to coming. I was close to marking my sister as my own.

"Yes!" cried Erica. "Yes!" on every stroke. She was getting louder as I continued to fuck her.

I shifted my hands to a little lower on her waist so I could fuck her with a little more power. Another thrust. And another thrust. And then...

"I'm coming." I slammed into Erica one last time and began filling her with my seed. Erica dropped her head down so that it touched the couch cushions. More and more of my seed spurted into her. I held my position, enjoying the marvelous feelings surging through my body.

Both of us held that position for several moments, savoring the pleasure of our fuck. Then Erica said, "Give me your shirt."

I pulled my shirt off me, tossed it next to Erica's hand, and pulled out of her. She pressed the shirt immediately to her crotch. She then stood up straight and moved efficiently to her purse, from which she pulled a pad out and applied it to her panties. She pulled her panties up and tossed me my shirt. She quickly dressed, looking at the next thing to be done instead of me.

What did Erica think? Had I been way over the line by telling her she was mine and that we would be living together? I had no idea.

As she was tucking her shirt into her pants, her phone made a sound. She glanced at it. "Aaron is here." She finished getting dressed and moved to the door. I followed along like a zombie with no idea of what was going on. I felt like I had put my heart on my sleeve, Erica had asked for my shirt and then tossed it and my heart back to me.

At the door, Erica said, "Black." She suddenly kissed me. It was a very hard, intense kiss. "I want black lingerie Friday. And that evening, we'll go to a tattoo parlor. I'll pay for you to get a tattoo that matches mine." Erica kissed me again, this time more gently.

We heard Aaron honk his horn. "Love you," Erica said before grabbing her stuff and slipping out the door.

Author's Notes:
* A huge thanks to those who contributed to this story: AzureAsh, djrip, Jalibar62, LittleLilyCanWrite, Obliviscoris, OhDave1, Oldfart_WTMT, Old Uncle Al, RF-Fast, Tennessee Ted, TM, and Versatek
* Please vote and comment! They are my only "payment" for this story
* If you find any typos or grammar problems, please PM them to me and I will post a cleaned up version of this story
* If you liked the story, you should read my extended Author's Notes here
* A lot of my beta-readers hadn't heard of Drama Therapy before, and I enjoyed educating them on it. Also, coming up yet again with professions for my characters is getting old, so if you have a profession that is interesting and not well-known, send me a PM about it.
* I did not knowingly use any other Literotica author's words in this story. Matt's description of client-centered therapy came from the SimplyPsychology.org website
* If you send me a PM, please have a valid email address on your LitE account so I can reply back if I choose