Giving Up Control Ch. 02

Story Info
Eliza begins her journey to the heights of sexual pleasure.
4.3k words
4.81
11.6k
26

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 03/07/2024
Created 02/03/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The machine hummed to life as Eliza saw a couple of the robotic hands extend out towards her naked body. At first, they simply stroked around random spots, scouting out the best locations to increase Eliza's arousal by observing her reactions to the light touches. The program noticed small jumps in arousal when a hand reached each of her thighs, so it sent more of them to massage her in that area, slowly kneading up and down her inner thighs as she smiled in satisfaction. More mechanical hands had found other key spots to stimulate to achieve their goal of maximising pleasure - a few of them were now stroking up and down Eliza's upper body.

They would start at her waist, just above her pussy, and slowly but steadily move up her body, passing over her belly button and between her round tits. The hands would end at Eliza's neck, giving it a light squeeze as she moaned at the sensations. She was ecstatic at how well the artificial intelligence was working - she would never have thought of implementing such intricate movements of the robotic hands manually. More of the robotic appendages reached her sides and began caressing her, pressing in slightly as they rubbed up and down her body. Eliza was in heaven and the arousal graph was showing it - it felt like there were half a dozen people in the room with her massaging her all over. And as if the machine wasn't perfect already, she now felt delicate fingers tracing around her ears and stroking her flushed cheeks, making Eliza lose herself in her fantasies.

The machine hadn't so much as grazed against Eliza's breasts or pussy yet, but she could tell this was by design. It wanted to warm her up with some foreplay before going straight for the kill; it had learned well. But now that her arousal had climbed enough from the gentle massages, more robot hands approached her upper body, slowly lowering themselves towards her inviting tits. As they made contact, Eliza instinctively arched her back, pushing her breasts up towards the stimulation. She shut her eyes and smiled as she took in the sensations, the hands lightly stroking all around her globes. As minutes passed, they became more confident, fondling her tits more firmly while she gasped and moaned.

In fact, all of the hands around her body seemed to be building up to something. With her eyes closed, Eliza imagined being the centre of attention of a room of passionate lovers, all focusing entirely on her pleasure. The hands exploring her midriff had been moving lower and lower, getting closer to her pussy as her breathing quickened - they were right at the edge of her womanhood now - while the ones moving up and down her sides were still caressing her just the way she wanted, pressing in harder as she imagined a lover grabbing her in a tight embrace. At one point, in their excitement, the hands accidently brushed against Eliza's shaved armpits, forcing a giggle out of her mouth at the sudden touch of such a ticklish spot. The program noticed a rise in arousal at that moment, which was interesting - from its earlier training, it hadn't expected the armpits to be an erogenous zone.

Eliza felt fingers gently stroke her pits again, and blushed at the ticklish sensations as she again failed to hold back laughter. Another increase in arousal.

"Stop it hahaaha- sto-aahahaha"

But the graph on the screen was clearly suggesting that this was helping the AI achieve its goals of maximising pleasure. The touches became more frequent, now eliciting a continuous stream of cute giggles from the ticklish scientist. The machine tried out several variations of hand movements and intensities to find the optimal method of increasing Eliza's arousal, unknowingly discovering the best way to tickle its creator. It settled on burying a hand into each of her pits, wiggling all the fingers lightly but rapidly as she struggled to stay still under this unexpected attack. Eliza had been tickled before, of course, but only as a child and only for a few seconds - it was never like this. The program had decided that this was the best way to sexually excite her, so it was going to keep those fingers relentlessly raking around inside her pits no matter how much she begged.

Things got worse as the AI started trying out this new technique on other parts of Eliza's exposed body. A hand landed on each of her sides and started the same motions there, skittering up and down as the fingers scraped all around her smooth skin. Eliza's cackles became louder as she flinched around, trying to escape the maddening sensations, but her shoulders were grabbed and secured to the table automatically, much to her dismay. She had implemented these programs herself; they were supposed to immobilise her if she moved too much. But this was meant to be done to intensify the feeling of being forced to orgasm, not to force her to take this hellish tickling. With her armpits now secured in place, the hands felt even more torturous as they continued their attack uninterrupted, and Eliza futilely strained against her self-imposed bonds.

Eliza felt a warm touch on her already very wet pussy, and moans were interspersed between her sweet giggles as she felt fingers delicately manipulating her folds. Through the immense amounts of training it had gone through, the AI knew exactly how to play with her womanhood to bring her as much pleasure as possible. Eliza's pussy lips were gently stroked as another hand slowly entered her dripping hole, driving her wild with lust. Two fingers slightly curled up inside her, intently pressing on her G-spot while she bathed in the waves of pleasure coursing through her. Now if only the tickling could stop.

Between uncontrollable moans and insane laughter, Eliza tried pleading with her creation to cease the unbearable tickling she was being subjected to. But it was no use - the AI simply did whatever resulted in spikes in the graph on the screen. Unfortunately for Eliza, whether she liked it or not, the tickling was turning her on and would therefore continue. More hands had joined the attack on her sides now, firmly digging into them while she lay there defenceless. She didn't know whether to laugh or moan as she was overloaded with all the sensations - her tits were still being kneaded lovingly and the fingers in her pussy were better than any human lover could ever be, but the merciless tickling was difficult to ignore.

As if it could read her mind, the machine eased up a bit on the tickling while focusing more on Eliza's impending climax. Her nipples had become rock-hard while she was being expertly played with, and the hands used this to their advantage as they passed over her nubs, giving them a flick while brushing around her tits. Each touch of her nipples led to a sharp increase in her arousal on the graph, and the AI noted this, making sure to pay particular attention to those delicate jewels. Eliza watched as more contraptions extended out of the machine, approaching her upper body - it was the prototype robotic mouths she had installed. One landed directly onto each of her swollen nipples, a deep groan escaping her mouth as she revelled in the unbelievable sensations. The mouths really were indistinguishable from those of a human; Eliza imagined two of her past lovers keenly lapping away at her peaks, licking and suckling them from every angle as she writhed in pleasure. She yelped at the occasional bites and pinches of her erect nubs, and the AI noted the spikes in arousal at these moments.

"Yes yes -OOOO OH MY GOD YES-"

Eliza had felt a buzz inside her soaking pussy, directly on her most sensitive spot, and she praised herself for the masterful upgrades she had given to the robotic hands that were currently fingering her. She had managed to implement vibrators inside the fingers of all the mechanical hands in the machine, and the AI had fired up the vibrations of the fingers buried deep inside her, pressing firmly onto her G-spot to drive her wild. With her eyes still shut, Eliza was diving deeper and deeper into her fantasies, imagining herself being forcefully held down by mysterious figures as they relished in her sensual movements and noises and tended to her every sexual need.

She was abruptly brought back to reality by another ticklish attack, this time on her sensitive belly. Her eyes snapped back open as she howled in hysterical laughter. The machine had decided to use that newly discovered technique on her once again, and Eliza watched the graph on the screen show her arousal still rising - her body was betraying her, and she was paying the ticklish price for it. Multiple hands landed on her soft navel and began tracing circles around her sensitive belly button, raking their ticklish fingers all around her flat stomach as she screamed. The hands on her armpits and sides started up again too, and Eliza futilely tried to squirm away from their merciless fingers. With her nipples still being deliciously sucked and her G-spot buzzed, the orgasm was still building up within the scientist, but the unimaginable tickling was making this a very slow process - she simply couldn't concentrate on the pleasure while her senses were being overloaded with the tickling. More hands landed on her torso, digging into her ribs as she desperately pleaded for an end to the torment.

"AHAHAHHAHAHA- NO PLEAEEEHEHEHHEEH- PLEASE STO-MMMMMMMM"

Her hopeless cries were muted by lips pressing into hers, surprising Eliza as she shared a deep and passionate kiss with the machine. She felt a tongue invade her and swirl around her own, and she reciprocated, closing her eyes and fully giving in to the wet and sloppy kiss. Again, she imagined one of her exes kissing her sensually as they dug their fingers into her upper body, taking care to spend enough time between each and every rib as she writhed uncontrollably. She tried to laugh, or to beg, but every sound coming out of her was muffled by the forceful mouth.

Eliza's orgasm continued to elude her as the ticklish assault on her body overwhelmed her senses, so the machine decided to help out some more. Even as she thrashed around under the ticklish attack of the robotic hands, there was no mistaking the warm touch she felt on the insides of her thighs. Another prototype mouth had been brought out by the program, and it was clear where it was headed. The mouth alternated between her left and right thighs, covering her with loving kisses as it slowly moved closer and closer to her needy pussy. Her womanhood was dripping endlessly now, straining under the need to cum as the tickling made it impossible for her to find release. She tried shifting her hips around to make the sensual lips touch her nether regions directly, but they were slow and methodical, taking their time to explore every inch of her inner thighs, right up to the edges of her twitching pussy. All the while, the scientist's arousal continued to increase according to the sensors, so the AI saw no need to change anything about its methods.

After what felt like hours, but was more like ten minutes, Eliza finally felt a finger pull up the hood of her clit, exposing that drooling jewel to the mouth that had been teasing her for so long. It started off by just flicking her nub with its tongue occasionally. Each flick sent an electrifying shock of pure pleasure coursing through Eliza's body, but they were too short-lived and infrequent to take her all the way. Instead, they simply fuelled the flames of her intense need to climax even more. The AI noticed the positive effect this was having on her arousal, so it continued without relent. All Eliza could do was moan into the mouth that was still stifling her every plea for mercy and muffling her animalistic laughter as it kissed her. The licks of her glistening clit increased in frequency, driving her closer and closer to the edge while still not quite being enough to overcome the wrath of tickling being inflicted on the rest of her helpless body.

It was only when the wet mouth between her legs fully wrapped around her swollen clit that Eliza finally felt like she might actually be able to cum. The machine had learned exactly how to eat her out to perfection, and was using all of that knowledge to finally bring her towards her much-needed orgasm. Eliza inched closer and closer to release, but it felt like the hands tickling her were intensifying their torments as well, making it difficult for her to let out all of her pent-up arousal. She would take two steps forward and then one step back as her never-ending laughter distracted her from the immense pleasure between her legs for a moment. And yet, the AI was slowly but surely taking her towards the tipping point. Eliza knew this was the final stretch now - she was right on the edge, just a few seconds away. She used all of her might to focus intently on the mouths powerfully sucking on her clit and nipples, trying her best to ignore the horrendous tickling everywhere else. Even through her unstoppable laughter, she could feel herself reaching the pinnacle, straining to make herself cum as her body was ravaged. After several excruciating minutes on the edge like this, Eliza finally managed to push herself over the point of no return, feeling her pussy start to clench around the fingers rubbing against her G-spot. She screamed into the mouth covering her lips as she felt her orgasm start to crash over her.

But Eliza's relief was short-lived, as the horrible tickling carried on even as she came, deviously ruining her powerful orgasm. She felt herself squirt into the mouth that was still devouring her clit, but she could no longer ignore the hands digging into her upper body, and was therefore unable to enjoy the orgasm she had been given. Eliza groaned in frustration as she remained completely unsatisfied even after climaxing, her pussy still burning with need. The last of her juices dribbled out of her sex onto the platform she lay on as the ruined orgasm passed her. Though Eliza's need to cum was just as high as before, her pussy had become too sensitive to be played with directly. This was noticed by the AI, due to a drop in her arousal as the mouth on her clit and fingers in her pussy became uncomfortable for Eliza's overly sensitive nether regions post-orgasm. The machine swiftly left her private parts untouched while they recovered, which was unfortunate for her as it meant the program instead focused all of its attention on assigning more hands to attack her all around her trapped body. It didn't help that she was even more sensitive now after her climax, making the tickling even more unbearable.

On the display, Eliza saw that the program had registered her orgasm and was now evaluating the 50/50 chance of letting her go or forcing her to another orgasm. For the very first time since implementing that feature, she was actually hoping the machine would release her - something had clearly gone wrong with her programming and the AI had become hellbent on tickling her out of her mind. But luck was not on her side as the internal coin was flipped and the result was announced on the screen - more orgasms for her. Eliza screamed as she saw more hands approach her, reaching towards her thighs - how many hands had she even built into this damn thing? She cursed her past horny self for giving her machine so much power.

The lips kissing Eliza were finally removed, and she immediately took the opportunity to beg her machine to stop and let her go.

"Ple -eheheEHHEHHEH- PLEASE please st- HOHOHOHOAHAHAH-"

The hands reached her thighs and got to work right away, each finger poking into her skin while she wrestled against her restraints. Fuck! Why hadn't she built a failsafe into this monstrosity? She remembered her reasoning from when she was first building the restraints: why would she want to escape the machine's orgasmic clutches? Oh, how naive she was. And how fucking idiotic. As she seethed at her past stupidity, her thoughts were interrupted by sudden vibrations all over her body. Eliza let out a deafening shriek as she tried to make sense of what she was feeling; all the hands around her began to vibrate as they dug into every inch of her skin. She had become completely silent now as she simply lay frozen on the table, unable to deal with the torture. If the tickling was bad before, it was truly hell now, after the AI had decided to use Eliza's vibrator upgrades to the hands against her. Fingers buried themselves deep into her pits and buzzed away as she tried and failed to move her arms down in protection. One hand had been focusing exclusively on her belly button, wriggling its fingers around it as Eliza tried sucking her stomach in to escape the attack. The fingers followed her every move, not giving her a second of rest. As the hand started to buzz, one of the vibrating fingers dived into her button, forcing a shriek out of the tortured scientist. On her smooth sides, yet more vibrating hands were walking their fingers up and down, sometimes leaving for a bit to help out the hands furiously ravaging her ribs before returning to their positions. There was a particularly sensitive spot about halfway down her sides that drove Eliza completely wild, and the AI capitalised on this by paying special attention to the weak point, turning up the vibrations of a hand as high as possible before sending it to scribble all around the horrible spot.

Eliza could feel her body tiring out as she received the workout of a lifetime from all the tickling - it was time for the machine to bring out the aphrodisiac. All of the tools around her body slowed to a halt as a thin tube was moved towards her. Eliza was sprayed from head to toe with the substance, which took only a few seconds to be absorbed into her skin. The effect of the spray was instant - Eliza felt amazing. Any soreness she had in her muscles completely disappeared, and she felt as fresh and energised as when she had first strapped herself into the machine. She hadn't even realised that her throat had also gotten a bit sore from all the screaming and laughing, but it was back to normal now because of the revolutionary substance. After a few seconds basking under the effects of the aphrodisiac, Eliza's wide smile suddenly dropped as she watched the hands return to their positions. Before she even had a chance to beg, all of them resumed their torments, and Eliza shrieked as the tickling somehow felt even more intense than before. She realised with horror that the aphrodisiac actually made any skin it was applied to even more sensitive, which was bad news for the tickled scientist. And if this wasn't bad enough, the spray had also made her a lot more aroused, making her pussy ache even more for a proper orgasm.

The unrelenting tickling continued while the machine waited for the sensitivity of Eliza's nether regions to decrease so that it could stimulate her womanhood again without causing her pain. It was eager to get back to playing with the scientist's pussy as it had noticed a consistent decrease in her arousal while her private parts had been devoid of touch. It needed to make sure Eliza's pussy didn't become so sensitive again if it wanted to consistently increase her arousal. For now though, the AI focused on the task at hand, and assigned a mechanical hand to the screaming scientist's genitals. This time, the fingers didn't enter her straight away - the machine wanted to try out the tickling technique that had worked so well on the rest of her body. It turned the vibrations of the fingers up to their maximum as they landed on her wet sex, scribbling up and down her puffy lips and all over the outside of her pussy. Eliza screeched as her womanhood was subjected to the same inhumane tickling she had been experiencing everywhere else. She wildly tried to thrash her hips around and escape the hellish touches of the hands on her pussy, but her waist was grabbed and locked in place by more restraints. As much as she hated herself for it, the graph showed her arousal shooting up, encouraging the machine to continue.

12