Giving Up Control Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"FU-AHAHHHAHAHAH- FUCK LET ME GO-OHOHOOHOHOAHHA- OOOOOO-"

Eliza's wild laughter was interrupted by a deep moan as she felt something parting her pussy lips. Looking down, she discovered that a dildo was poking its head into her entrance. Her pussy was so wet from her own juices already that it easily slid into her, pressing into all the right places as she tried to focus on the pleasure between all the tickling. The dildo began thrusting slowly, moving in and out of her drenched womanhood, and Eliza tried moving her hips in time with the pumping, although the restraints made it difficult for her to move at all.

As the thrusts steadily increased in speed, the AI decided to bring out some feathers for the first time. Eliza had never used feathers during her sessions of self-pleasure before, but she had added some to the machine after reading about people using them online. She watched two feathers hover over her breasts, slowly lowering themselves down to her erect nipples. The skin of her breasts was stretched by a few robotic hands to ensure that the areola were exposed from every angle before the feathers got to work, rapidly flicking over her nipples. Eliza felt herself building to another climax as she felt the heavenly sensations on the peaks of her tits; she couldn't believe that a feather could feel so good. The feathers switched up their tactics every now and then, sometimes stroking up and down her nipples while at other times they teased her by circling around them slowly. Eliza's arousal was rocketing up, so the machine added more feathers to each of her tits, covering the entirety of her globes with their ticklish touches.

Eliza's pussy dribbled as she breathed in time with the thrusting of the dildo inside her, now pumping in and out of her twice a second. Usually, she would have cum easily from the thrusts and nipple play, but like before, the tickling was keeping her from getting there. The AI saw Eliza's drooling clit outside its hood, quivering as it begged to be touched, so it decided to oblige. She had built her favourite vibrator into the machine, and was ecstatic as she saw the familiar toy extend out towards her swollen jewel. The vibrator buzzed to life and landed directly on her sensitive clit, eliciting an ear-splitting scream of pure pleasure from the scientist. Her climax was approaching quickly now, and as if the AI noticed this, it decided to intensify the tickling all over her body, undoing any progress the vibrator had made. Eliza bucked against her cuffs in a fury while trying to force herself to cum - her pussy was burning with desire as the dildo thrust in and out at full speed.

With great concentration, Eliza managed to tune out the tickling enough to slowly approach her much-needed climax. But she could only teeter on the edge as the hellish attack was too much for her shut out completely. Eliza felt like she was on the razor edge of her climax for hours before she finally managed to overcome the tickling and pass the point of no return, but once again her orgasm was completely ruined by the relentless ticklish assault. Eliza cried as she was left unsatisfied once again, even as the dildo continued its thrusting and the vibrator its buzzing. As the orgasm ended, the AI noticed her privates becoming too sensitive to be touched again, so it quickly removed the vibrator from her clit and retracted the dildo, now soaked in her juices, before they caused her any discomfort.

The program registered this second orgasm, and tossed a coin to decide Eliza's fate like before as she watched the screen with dread. By now she should have known that today was not her lucky day - the machine decided that it was still not done with her, and her ordeal would continue.

"FUCK!! LET ME GO PLE-EHEHHEHHEE-HAHAH-"

But the unfeeling machine ignored her pleas as it resumed its horrible torment, racking her naked body with more unbearable tickling. With her pussy too sensitive to be played with again, the graph on the screen showed Eliza's arousal decreasing like last time, but now the AI had a plan. After two orgasms, it had finally pieced together what was going on. It realised that every time its user had an orgasm, it would be followed by a period of time during which it would not be able to manipulate her womanhood, at the risk of causing her pain, leading to a steady decrease in arousal during this time. This was unacceptable to the AI - it needed to maximise the user's arousal, and orgasms were surprisingly counter-productive to its goal. And so, the program decided to try a new approach to maximising Eliza's arousal as she lay helplessly squirming inside the machine, completely unaware of the unimaginable levels of desperation and torment she was about to experience at the hands of her own creation.

12