All Comments on 'Giving You What He Can't (Irish Accent)'

by AttractiveGeek

Sort by:
  • 123 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Fabulous

This is spot on. Thank you for making me feel so good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Yes please and thank you. Oh my!

I think I need to change my panties now.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

DUUUDEEE I LOVE U SO MUCH OMG THANK U SO MUCH FOR MAKING THIS AUDIO I LOVE YOU I HOPE U KNOW THAT I LOVE U

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Holy shit. I've never commented on a literotica story and I probably never will again, but I need you to know how genuinely astounded I am at how hot this is. I can't speak for every woman, but it's like you reached into my head, pulled out exactly what what I want, and then fucking said it. God damn.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I have never commented before. I write myself and I like reading others, and I HAVE NEVER gotten so wet from my own experiences or writings.. My nipples were so hard just rubbing them had me squirting. After listening to this twice I finally tired myself after opening my eyes and finding i was disappointed I couldn't actually experience this for real. Thank you my Liv for the experience. I think I will listen to you every night before bed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Oh my fucking god this was AWESOME. Thankyou thankyou thankyou I came so hard i saw stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Pleaaaaaaaaaaase come back

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I...💦

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is amazing and you should be proud. x

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I would certainly recommend this to all Michael Fassbender fans... That voice is perfectly complimentary ;)

Thank you, kind sir x

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Please do more! You're so sexy, caring, and dominant. Just like the perfect Daddy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Holy fuckkk my cunt is throbbing to the sound of your nasty voice ! I just screamed the house down with the orgasm I just had with you dominating me , please come back and do new audios ,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

God sucks cock and swallows like a filthy pig everyday.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

3/19/23

Hi,

Just read your 3/10/23 post wherein you say you have something like 2.8 million fans listening to your stories. Number one, I'm so glad you're alive and safe - with Covid, I, and millions of others, had feared the worst. Number two, PLEASE do not delete your account, nor your stories. Your voice and your work have brought joy, pleasure, release, satisfaction and ecstasy to millions of women. Why would you deprive the world of your gift, especially in a time where there is war in Ukraine, the earth is undergoing massive climate change, and hate and selfishness seem to rule the day? Your work is giant ray of hope, lust, and satisfaction for us all. If you no longer have a desire to create and post, then so be it. But please let your works stand for us to enjoy. Imagine if Michaelangelo had smashed the Pieta or Beethoven had torn up his 9th? Please . . .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Please don't delete your account sir. Your voice is the only one that makes me cm

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good lord I needed this.

PeachCake710PeachCake710about 1 year ago

Completely agree with previous recent comments. Please do not get rid of these! If you keep them on here, i’ll probably listen to them until I’m 80 😅 I cannot put into words what they’ve done for me especially this one.

SonoraRoseSonoraRose12 months ago

Please keep fucking us! I needed this so bad!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Daddy!!!! Just listening to your voice made me cum like the whore I am for you. I wish you were here, I would literally dump my boyfriend and let you fuck my brains out.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

fuck that voice is enough to get the juices flowing. then add in the rough foreplay and sex... dripping for days!!

curious_elainecurious_elaine8 months ago

This is hot at a level I can't begin to describe... I was transported to his world...wanted to be in his word... wanted to stay in his world... hoping it would never end. aching for him... then cumming so fucking hard... OMG OMG.

curious_elainecurious_elaine8 months ago

You are a shameless tease... making me wait... making me want... and I loved every minute of it.

QsGraceQsGrace5 months ago

That was amazing. Thank you for such amazing content.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAttractiveGeek@AttractiveGeek
1118 Followers
I just did some adding up and there's been more than 2.6 million listens to my stories..mind blown. Thank you. I'm considering taking them down so feel free to listen/download until then.