Gizelle's Story Ch. 02

Story Info
Professor takes Elle at his house.
3.3k words
3.97
27.6k
16

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/31/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gizelle

Part 3

Elle followed Eric into his house and made herself comfortable on the couch by the window. She had received a text from him an hour ago claiming she needed to come over and start helping him read reports from other rape cases he was looking into. He never once mentioned what he had done to her in his office and never commented on the paper she had emailed him on her own rape experience. She was still nervous around him and still pissed that she had lost the chance to make her first time special.

"Would you like a glass of wine?" Eric's voice had pulled her from her thoughts.

"I'm just 19," Elle responded shocked that her teacher would offer her alcohol. He probably just wants to help me relax; hell he probably needs her to relax, she could feel the tension just rolling off her body.

Eric smiled at her and jokingly said, "Would you prefer a juice box then?"

Elle giggled, "I'm not that young sir! I just don't want to get you into trouble for supplying an under-aged girl with alcohol if I go back to campus drunk, I've never had wine so I'm probably a lightweight." Elle was a bit taken back but Eric's sudden change in humor and she wasn't exactly sure how she felt about it either.

Eric rolled his eyes and responded with, "After everything that I have already done to you, do you think that giving you wine is what I'll get in trouble for? Besides you are not going back to campus tonight, you will stay in my bed." Then Eric turned back towards the kitchen and pulled out a bottle of wine and two glasses.

As Elle watched him walk around the kitchen she found herself cold with fear about the idea of staying with him for the night; she hadn't completely forgotten how much pain she had been in when he took her body all for the sake research, and that event had left her easily startled and panic-ridden. She was sure that she never wanted to experience sex again.

He came back and set of the love seat adjacent to her chair and handed her a glass of wine, then poured one for himself. They set there in silence, him watching her and Elle studying her wine. "If you would just take a sip, I assure you will like the flavor, and that it will help you relax, you are so tense right now," Eric said leaning over to whisper in her ear.

She looked at him questioningly, "Don't worry I didn't put anything in your wine, I want you fully coherent for tonight's activities." Eric informed her with a smile. She was still nervous around him, but what the hell she already lost her V-card so why not? She downed her glass.

"Wow, that is good." She said before holding her glass out for a refill.

Eric smiled, "It is, but don't drink it so fast, you need to savor it." He filled her glass and they both sat back in silence. Ella was trying to wrap her head around tonight's activities comment while Eric was trying to figure out how to start the conversation about her paper. The longer they went without talking, the more uncomfortable they both were.

"What papers are we going over tonight professor?" Ella finally asked him, no longer being able to handle the building tension.

Eric sighed and answered, "Well now would be a good time to start with your paper." Ella tensed up at his answer but said nothing, so Eric continued. "I'm sorry that experience was your first time. I just assumed that a woman as beautiful as you would have already experienced sex."

"If you knew, would it have changed anything? Maybe you wouldn't have forced me?" Ella asked him.

"No, from the moment I saw you standing outside my door, I wanted nothing more than to possess your body, so I would have still taken you, but I would have been gentler about the way I entered you," Eric admitted. "I don't think you realize how irresistible you are; like right now, I'm fighting the urge to take you to my bed and ravish you senseless."

Ella stood up and placed her glass on the table, "I need to go." She said out of fear. She was sure that she didn't want to experience anything he had in mind.

Eric stood up and grabbed her wrist pulling her into him, causing her to struggle, "Stop. Look I know you are scared but I promise you will enjoy tonight. Dance with me." Eric calmly said, running his fingertips up and down her back.

Once she calmed down, he took her hand leading her to a clearing in the room. "Relax and let the music soothe you." He said as he put his hands around her waist and started swaying to the music.

He was right it was calming her, "You're not a bad dancer Professor. Who would have thought that you could be so graceful?" She teased him.

"Dancing isn't the only thing that I'm good at my dear, you will learn that I'm talented in a great many things in my life." He told her mischievously before he spun her and brought her back to his chest to kiss her soft lips.

Elle felt the pressure of his lips on hers and for a brief second she felt panic rise within her, then it was replaced by something else, something primal. She opened her mouth allowing him to deepen the kiss. She felt his tongue slide into her mouth and he began to massage his tongue against hers. Maybe it was the kiss, or the wine, or the dancing, or a combination of all three but Elle felt herself become a little light-headed and put her arms around his neck to help her stay upright.

Elle tasted so sweet and it felt so good to have her in his arms, and the smell of apples in her hair stirred something within him. The longer he kissed her, the more he wanted to make her cry out his name. Take it slow, build it up for her, he reminded himself. So he took the tips of his fingers and started running then up and down her back. He felt her moan in his mouth and his cock twitched approvingly.

Eric ran his fingers under her clothing; her skin was soft and smooth, and he loved how warm she felt in his hands. He wanted to be the one to guide her through every pleasurable experience that sex had to offer, so he deepened their kiss and gently trailed his fingers in circles at the base of the spine, then switching to up and down motions at her sides.

He could feel her relaxing against him so he planted sweet soft kisses along her neck and shoulders, noticing every time he would kiss those two hollow spots on either side her neck, she would moan and gentle pull Eric's hair. He was very thrilled with her responses to his coaxing; he wondered what kind of response she would have if he slightly bit down on her ear.

He flattened his palms and ran them up and down her back massaging out any lasting tension. With a soft sigh, she laid her head on his shoulder; he took advantage of her new position, and using his tongue, he traced the rim of her ear down until he was able to take her earlobe into his mouth and suck it.

Elle shivered and moaned his name.

Eric smiled, picking her up he carried her to his room, still kissing any spot on her body that he could make contact with. Once in his room, he placed her feet back on the floor and attacked her lips once again. He could feel the passion burning him from the inside out, he grabbed her hips and pulled her closer to him, he needed to make as much contact with her as he could.

Elle could feel his swollen mass pressing into her belly and it caused a tingling sensation low in her belly, it also distilled a bit of fear. She started to pull away from him. "No, don't pull away from me, I promise you will enjoy tonight." He said breathlessly and then he started pulling off his clothes.

There in front of her eyes stood the most perfect male body she had ever seen. It looked as if his tanned skin was perfectly molded to the thick muscles that traveled his body. A small patch of curly hair was scattered in a triangle shape across his pecks, and his lean abs begged for her fingers to explore every inch of him that her eyes could see. Unconsciously she reached forward to touch his chest then realizing what she was doing she pulled back.

Eric grabbed her wrist, "Touch me. You can touch whatever you want or do whatever you like to me, and you can take your time doing it." He encouraged her. She smiled at him and cautiously placed her palms on his chest and moved her hands along his body; he was hard but smooth and she could feel his muscles twitching in response to her touch. She dragged her thumbs over his nipples in her exploration and heard him suck in a quick ragged breath, and felt him tense. She looked up at him and his eyes were closed.

"I'm sorry, did that hurt?" Elle asked him with concern.

He opened his eyes and looked down at her intently and said, "The opposite. If I don't like something or it hurts I'll let you know." He gave her a small peck on the lips as if to encourage her to keep going.

Elle thought about the effect she was having on him and began to ponder: If that was his reaction to just my thumbs, I wonder what his reaction would be to a kiss? She decided that more than anything she wanted to discover what she could do to him. She slowly placed her hands back on his stomach and leaned forward and placed a kiss on his nipple. She felt his whole body shiver with excitement so she stuck her tongue out and flicked his nipple.

Eric moaned loudly, he felt his cock twitch with excitement and he wanted nothing more than to bury himself deep in her sweet pussy. How could such an innocent girl cause him to lose control more than the very experienced woman he had been within the past?

Thinking back to her experience and how painful it had been she was surprised by Eric's reactions, "Does kissing and licking your nipple, really feel that good?" Elle asked curiously.

"Yes, it feels amazing. Do you not have any sexual experience at all?" Eric asked amazed at her possible innocence.

"I've made out with guys before, but I was never interested in going further than that," Elle replied in a way that she told Eric that she was both embarrassed and ashamed that she was lacking in knowledge.

Eric took her chin and lifted it forcing her to look in his eyes and he compassionately said, "Elle, do not feel ashamed that you never experienced any of this in high school. Boys that age don't know what they are doing; they are still learning and fumble around looking for their satisfaction instead of striving to please their partner." Eric pulled her into a hug noticed holding her relaxed him. With a husky voice, he whispered in her ear "You can explore my body any other time if you are still interested, but tonight I am going to please you in ways you could never dream of."

With that Eric lifted her shirt over her head and stripped her down until she was completely naked before him, Elle had another small panic attack as she realized what would be coming next and started to back up when he heard Eric say, "Elle, you are so damn beautiful." Momentarily stunned by his words, she stopped and it was enough for him to pick her up and carry her to his bed.

He looked down at her noticing how her soft white skin glowed in the moonlight, "Do you even realize how breathtaking you are? Like a moon goddess," He whispered to her in awe before he laid down in the bed beside her.

He started kissing her as his fingers gently traveled her body touching, massaging, grouping, and teasing wherever his hands roamed. Elle could feel her fear and tension leaving her body. She was surprised that she now found herself looking forward to the pleasure he promised.

Taking a breast in his hand he started massaging it, occasionally twisting and pulling at her nipples, her sighs and moans filling the room. His mouth left her lips and started trailing kisses across her cheek, down her neck and shoulders until his mouth arrived at her second breast.

He kissed every inch of her perfect medium-sized mounds and when he finally kissed her nipple; she arched her back and let out a long whimper.

"Mmm Eric that does feel nice." Her voice had a dreamy quality to it. He didn't stop, quite the opposite, picking up the intensity he started to lick, nibble, bite, and suck one breast then the other.

He could feel her hands roaming over his shoulders, arms, and upper back, and often she would wiggle her body trying to get him to take more of her. So his hands to begin to roam further, across her stomach, over her hips, and down to her thighs.

He moved his hand up her inner thigh and in between her lips and started rubbing her clit.

Her body arched off the bed, and her nails dug into his shoulders, as she sucked in her breath and held it for several seconds before letting it out in an "Oh my god," filled sigh.

Her breathing picked up and she closed her eyes and softly began to moan. Eric smiled at the thought, If she thinks my finger feels good right there, I cant wait to see what happens when I trade it out for my tongue. He played around with her for a few more minutes and then removed his hand from between her legs and his mouth from her boobs; hearing her whine and smiled.

"Spread your legs for me a little more." He asked her softly. He felt her tense up and added, "Don't worry, you're not ready to have sex right now, I want to do something else to you first." He said in a teasing tone. He felt her relax a little and slowly spread her legs. He gave her a deep slow kiss as he positioned his body between her thighs and felt her tense up and tried to close her legs to him.

He pulled back from the kiss and looked at her, "Relax, I will not enter you right now, I promise, but you will enjoy what's coming next." He watched her nod and he slowly kissed his way down her body until he reached her pussy. Then he licked her.

"Ohh shit!" she moaned, as she came off the bed.

He laughed and said, "Try not to move that much if you can help it." Her only response was a grunt. He leaned back down again and continued his assault on her clit. He could hear her moans and whimpers as he licked and sucked her, then when he felt her body started to tense he stuck a finger inside her and began to finger her pussy and lick her clit at the same time.

"Oh my god Eric, please don't stop.....that feel's so good....ooooh," She moaned over and over again. She wrapped her fingers in his hair and tried to rock her hips up to meet him desperate for release. He had to hold her hips down, he could tell she was close to coming and he wanted to tip her over the edge.

Eric stuck a second finger into her pussy and lifted his head to look at her, her skin had slightly begun to moisten and her face was flushed with passion and desire. He was filled with lust "Cum for me baby," he whispered before he went back to eating her out. It was just moments later that Eric felt her body start convulsing from her first waves of orgasm hit her.

Her eyes closed, her hands tightened their grip in his hair, her back arched itself to the point he thought it might break, her leg and ass muscles clenched up, and her mouth opened wide with no sound coming out; it even sounded like she had stopped breathing, then her body went limp.

He pulled his fingers and mouth away from her pussy and leaned down and started kissing her as he positioned himself to enter her. His cock was at her entrance when her eyes popped open in fear; she realized what was fixing to happen. "Eric wait no" Elle pleaded. But he didn't wait; he pushed himself inside her.

Eric moaned as his cock slide into her, she was still so damn tight and wet, it felt even better than last time. He started to pull out and slide back in extra slow, he wanted to make sure she got used to his size before he started to pump into her.

Elle was fighting tears, even though what he did to her with his tongue felt amazing, she wasn't ready for this, she didn't want to have sex, and again he had taken that choice from her. She laid there listening to his breathing pick up and his moans get louder as he started to move inside her.

"Does it hurt?" Eric whispered into her ear.

She realized that unlike last time it didn't hurt, it was a little uncomfortable when he entered, but now it was starting to feel good, real good. "No, it doesn't hurt." She answered still confused.

"Good, cause I want to fuck you in every kind of way to bring you enough pleasure to scream out my name," Eric grunted before he picked up his pace.

His words left her mind thrilled and her body craving his touch. The more he pounded into her the more she could feel her body warming up and a weird electrical tingle sweeping over her body multiple times. She began to moan with Eric and her hand started to scratch his back as he would thrust into her.

Eric bit his bottom lip when he felt her drag her nails down his back, holy hell she was driving him crazy. "I want to drive deeper into you." He warned her before he lifted both of her legs onto his shoulder, pulled her hips to him, and plunged himself as deep as he could go. He started to rock them so hard the bed began to slam up against the wall.

Elle was filled with so many emotions and physical sensations she couldn't think, she couldn't process, all she could do was feel. So he immersed herself and just let herself enjoy and relish in high that was building in her each time he slammed into her.

Elle was snatched from her lust-filled haze when Eric gripped her hips painfully and started pounding into her with everything he had. At that moment her orgasm triggered and ripped from her body leaving her body in convulsions until everything started to dwindle leaving her breathless.

She opened her eyes in time to watch the look of euphoria on Eric's face as he unloaded his orgasm deep in her with his last few thrusts. Completely drained of energy, Eric collapsed beside Elle and drew her into his embrace. He kissed her forehead and whispered, "I hope you enjoyed it this time."

"I did." She answered with a kiss before they both drifted off to sleep.