Gladiator

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had lost all track of anything outside the two of them, the cell, the cold, even the guards were meaningless, as she wanted to feel him explode inside her again. A tiny part of her knew things might go easier if she were with child before he left her. He had seemed so happy about Lord Alexander that his words had spilled out and she was unsure of whether this was a good-bye romp or whether she had a place in his future. Margaret sincerely hoped they would remain together as she bucked against him, varying the pace keeping her body limber.

Pleasure crashed through Bastion as Margaret rode him. His hands on her breasts moved about slowly, as his concentration faltered, nearing the edge. She seemed very comfortable with his size once she had warmed up to it. Her wetness slide easily along his shaft after her own orgasm. He closed his eyes, and let the sensations roll over him, his cock throbbing deeply inside her as the tension built inside of him. His sack, wet with her juice began to tighten and pull upwards as the pressure became too much.

As the orgasm ran rampant through his massive frame, he arched his back and loosed a wordless cry of pleasure. His hot seed pumping deep inside of Margaret, he felt as if his cum painted the inside of her, sticking to her as she slowed down her pumps. He sat up, wrapping his arms around her as she sat on his lap, his cock still spurting inside of her. Kissing her ferociously, yet weaker than before, as if some of his strength had just drained out of him, he spoke softly between gasps of air.

"Oh Mahr-gah-ret, my love, you and I fit together. I will not ever let you go." With that, he laid his massive head on her shoulder and simply held her against him as his cock continued to twitch deep inside of her.

"I wish we could stay like this forever," she whispered back kissing his shoulder when he buried his head in her neck. She could feel him inside her as if his member was struggling to stay inside as every impulse said it was time to fade away. She figured that the intensity of his pleasure would wipe him out for a certain amount of time. She would have to be careful to join with him after battles rather than before. She felt all warm and happy, she could not express how much she wanted this moment to last forever, or at the very least continue to have this moment in the future. "I very much want forever with you, at first I thought the fire was the worst thing to ever happen to me, then I thought the slavers were the worst thing, but they brought me to you." She paused to kiss and nuzzle his strong neck. "You are the best thing that has ever happened to me. I only wish you knew how much you mean to me."

It was only then as her body calmed down that she heard the guards. Evidentially they had been placing bets on how long Basschun would last with the cow. Even their gambling could not interfere with how happy she felt as one of them yanked the sheet down as if to confirm what they all knew.

He listened to her words softly falling on his ears, and nothing else seemed to matter. He wanted nothing more than to stay like this. However his softening cock said otherwise. Feeling her head turn and face the cell door, he heard the voices. He wondered if it was something important. The guards outside of the door pulled down the blanket that Margaret had put up, and looked in grinning like idiots. Bastion was not sure how Margaret would feel about this. Grabbing the corner of the toga that he was laying on, he pulled as much of it upwards as he could, covering her body from their view. He then searched her face as for some indication of how she felt; ready to protect her honor if she made signs that she was upset. Lord Alexander was taking him away tomorrow, they would not dare lay a hand on Margaret or him now, and they could not risk blowing the sale. He grinned at Margaret and inclined his head towards the door, a violent, brutal look glaring in his eyes.

She blushed only slightly; the privacy had returned some of her modesty to her. Margaret was both glad and upset with his reaction, glad for the protectiveness; slightly afraid at how quickly rage appeared in his eyes. She reminded herself to breath and leaned in, pressing her body against his, and kissed him full on the mouth. She hoped to distract or at least divert that rage into passion.

As soon as the guards realized they were not going to get a reaction out of them they headed off to pester an easier mark. She shuddered at the idea of them bothering the other slaves. It was terrible how they were treated like caged animals, poked, prodded, made to obey, and she inhaled deeply as she broke the kiss to breath.

"I wish I could be more appealing for you, soft and sweet smelling." Margaret smiled, she did wish for more, but at the same time he somehow made her forget her surroundings and circumstances. "I doubt you would let me be clothed for very long anyway," she whispered softly against his ear kissing along his neck and shoulder again.

Distracted by her soft full mouth, Bastion let the guards leave his thoughts. Her lips on his spoke to him. He still held the toga up as a visual barrier against anyone at the door, but more as if just holding his action, not actually thinking about it. When she broke the kiss finally, Bastion smiled deeply at her as she muttered to him, her words tumbling about his ears in a wash of warm breath. His eyes closed as he listened to her words, which shortly changed into light bites, kisses, and nibbles along his neck and shoulders.

Only by expending a great amount of willpower was he finally able to gently pull her away from him. "Please Mahr-gah-ret, I need a little rest in between." He said with a wide grin on his face. Sliding out from underneath her, his rapidly softening cock sliding out wetly, Bastion rose and went to the door of the cell. He pulled the blanket up off the floor and pointed to the door. "They are just going to pull it back down again my dear. If this is to be our last night in this place, they certainly will at least want a show if they can get it. I do not know how you feel about that, but I say let the dogs have their show, we may as well use this blanket for our own comfort."

The words had all tumbled out in one long pace, when he looked up at her face, he saw the look that told him that while she was listening to everything he had said, there was of course, no understanding. He sighed at his own foolishness, and then pointed at the blanket. Pointing then at the barred window set in it, he mimicked hanging the blanket up, then dramatically pulling it down. He repeated this mime two more times, and then finally shrugged his shoulders as if in resignation, hoping that Margaret would understand.

He walked back over to the pallet, and draped the blanket loosely around her shoulders. He would let her decide if she wanted to be covered or not. However she did seem to get colder than him more easily, so let her decide for himself. As for Bastion, he was absolutely famished. He sat down on the floor, again sitting on the backs of his legs, and pulled the food tray towards him. He motioned the floor across the tray to Margaret, as if offering her a place to dine with him.

He smiled again at her, as he tasted the ale in the pitcher. They did not always give him ale after winning a match, so he was going to enjoy it. Then, as his stomach rumbled loudly, he could no longer deny his hunger, and began to tear into the heavily laden tray in front of him.

While she may have wished to snuggle a little more, she could not deny that they both needed to eat. She watched his pantomime with a smiled, catching on that there was little point in putting it back up, as the guards would do as they wished. She wrapped the blanket around herself mainly to keep warm, and to a lesser extent protect her damaged skin. She settled down next to him by the food, which was undoubtedly the rejected items, but still tasted good to her.

Everything was on the verge of spoiling, but she doubted they wanted anyone to actually be sick and therefore this was definitely a cut above the pig slop. She kept her distance, away of the awkwardness of trying to cuddle while eating. She shook her head when he offered her the mead; she doubted her body could handle it. Margaret also enjoyed the way he looked after downing the frothy ale. It must be a treat, she thought as she ate. She was used to preparing meals and dealing with eating whatever was given her was something she was still getting used to as a slave. She was going to have to get used to a lot of things as a slave, as she doubted what distant relatives she had would be able to locate her much less purchase her.

He ate with a ravenous hunger. Trying to offer Margaret choicer bits of food as he ate. Compared to the great mouthfuls he took, she practically seemed to be nibbling. He supposed that it was just because she was so much smaller than him and needed less, but he hoped that she was not taking less out of fear of eating his food. Her body still showed signs of not enough nourishment over the last few days or weeks. He kept offering her bits of everything that was on the tray, trying to keep track in his head of what she ate and what she did not. However it was not exactly a large selection of food, while there were great amounts, the choices were limited. Figs, two apples, a whole loaf of crusty bread, some thin soup that had gone to room temperature, a few very thin slices of cooked meat covered by a fairly clean rag to keep insects off, and a rather large wedge of cheese that did not show any signs of mold, but had hardened on the very outside. Oh, and of course, the ale that was of course Bastion's favorite. He wondered why Margaret passed on the ale; it was watery, but quite tasty. Luckily there was still the jug of water from the previous afternoon.

He finished off much of his meal and smacked his lips loudly as he finished off the last of the ale in one great swallow. Suddenly, a trembling belch worked its way out of his gullet before he could stop it. Sheepishly he covered his mouth, remembering that in his homeland such a belch was considered a sign of a good meal, it was not so here. He looked at Margaret's face to gauge her response. She looked at him quizzically, then as a smile quirked her lips, she began to giggle. It was a pure honest sound, and one that had him laughing soon heartily with her. For a moment, looking at the two lovers, one could almost forget everything around them, their cell, their slavery, and the conditions of their life. For a few moments, it was just two lovers enjoying a joke.

It was not the sound that made her laugh as much as the boyish look on his face afterwards. He was a big hulking intimidating brute of a man, but in that moment he looked like a child caught doing something wrong. The laughter felt good and she almost started a food fight with what little remained on the platter. Instead she snagged the chunk of cheese broke it into pieces so she would not have to eat the dried out edges.

Margaret finally realized that there were two of several things, indicating that it was supposed to be food for two and not just his usual rations. This realization freed her to eat the entire chunk of cheese by herself, as healing required a lot of energy and she had lost weight during her enslavement. Her behavior had earned her only water on several hot days, and she was glad such times were behind her. She knew that being a cow meant she would definitely eat better than as a whipping post. Sadly it was getting harder and harder to remember what life had been like without bruises. She sipped the water, unsure of when they would be getting more. She let her mind picture them out in a sunny field with no one around and a breeze tickling her skin.

Having filled himself quite thoroughly Bastion sat back on his haunches and watched as Margaret took her fill. She had either been waiting for him to finish before really starting in, or had realized there was enough food for the both of them. He sat quietly, just sitting, digesting, and watching her eat. Watching her jaw work, her delicate throat moved the food, her hair moved around her face. He watched as the blanket occasionally slid down enough to give him a glimpse of her breast as she reached for food. He watched it all in a companionable silence that was not at all awkward, just simply quiet. Whenever she looked at him, he gave her a happy pleasant smile, and once when she offered him some of the food she was eating he shook his head and patted his stomach.

As he noticed her beginning to slow down her eating as well, he wondered what he would do with the day. Odds were they would not take him outside, not with the weeklong games still going. Training would be suspended during that time. He did not feel like exercising so soon after a meal, and was not sure how he felt about being intimate with Margaret again. He did not doubt that he could rise to the occasion should she want that, enough time had passed, but he wanted more to simply hold her, stroke her braided hair, just let their bodies be in contact with each other.

As she finished her meal, he gave her a smile and moved to the pallet. Laying down on his back, he looked over at her, hoping that she would join him, maybe take a little rest.

She was aware of his eyes upon her and tried not to analyze every move she made. It seemed like a long time ago that she had been shoved in here. It was probably mid afternoon, but without looking at the sky time had lost its meaning. She licked her fingers, not wanting to get the sheet sticky. She glanced out and seeing the guards were not directly in sight she shifted the blanket and let it drape across her shoulders like a cape. She was exposing the front of her body to Bastion, and could tell by the appreciative looked that while he could go another round, if she ever wanted to snuggle now was the time.

She wondered if the food was drugged, as she did feel kind of sleepy, then again she had not gotten a decent night of sleep in weeks. Margaret moved over to him carefully laying down on her tummy, placing one leg between his. She loved how warm his body was and she snuggled in against him and sighed contented.

If she had to be a cow she could think of no better bull to be with she thought as she yawned and wiggled a little. She was trying to find a spot that was comfortable for both of them. She glanced up at him and said softly, "It is a good thing you did not get injured, because I have enough bruises and such to avoid as is."

Letting her settle gently next to him, half resting against him, one leg wrapped over his, he carefully wrapped one arm around her shoulders tenderly. He was very careful about not rubbing against any of her bruises or welts. Protectively wrapping her up in his embrace, he kissed her softly on the forehead.

"Yes Mahr-gah-ret, I am tired as well. The meal was filling. I also would like a short nap." He said to her, guessing at her intent. Laying his head back against the hay pallet, he let his eyes close as he slowly drifted down into sleep, his breathing becoming rhythmic and very close in time to the rise and fall of her chest. He would wake up later and exercise or perhaps wake her up, but for now, he let the darkness of his cell and the very dull sounds of the crowd far above his head wash him off to sleep. His last coherent thought before sliding into the oblivion of sleep was how he hoped that the feeling of this woman against him would be something that he would never have to sleep without again.

A short while later, one of the guards peered into the dark cell through the bars and saw no movement from the pallet, but heard the soft sonorous breathing coming from the pair on the pallet.

She found a comfortable spot to rest in; Margaret had not realized how tired she still was. Their energetic coupling combined with a full stomach and her bodies desire to heal made her fall asleep quite easily. She had never been the type to nap, but considering the inconsistency of getting a good night of sleep her body was thankful for the time.

It took only a little while for her to get used to the feel of his warm body against hers and the faint thump of his heart as she rested her head along his shoulder. She felt safe in a way and so her body was able to relax for the first time in a long time. She dimly heard the footfalls of guards but remained asleep, enjoying the simple pleasure of sleeping with a man.