Glamping

Story Info
2 couples share a tent and enjoy each other in every way.
6.4k words
4.55
26.4k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Shady_Lady
Shady_Lady
1,765 Followers

WARNING: This story contains male/male sex as well as female incest (and of course lots of other sex). It that's not your thing then click away now. If it is then read on and enjoy.

*****

I had always wanted to go glamping so when the chance came up to go for a weekend I jumped at the chance. The set-up was perfect with just two yurts on a field at the bottom of a farm in rural Devon. Andy, my husband of 10 years, just laughed at the idea at first, saying it was just "Camping for grown-ups."

"What is there not to like?" I said as I showed him the website with pictures of the insides of both properties with its luxurious trappings inside including a beautiful bathroom.  There was a kitchen area and also a seating area inside, divided up by curtains. Outside was a shared seating area with a fire pit, BBQ and a hot tub that would take half a dozen people at least. 

"Ah the problem is Shelly, I see is that it's shared facilities outside," Andy said as he read the website, I had shown him. "No way am I sharing a hot tub with strangers, well not unless we are going to fuck them." 

"But what if it wasn't strangers?" I said slyly. "What if I could convince Sam & Paul to go?" 

I watched Andy's mind working, knowing he had the hots for my younger sister Samantha. Sam was just 30 and a year younger than me and while you could tell from our faces, that we were related there were a couple of major differences between us, Sam had huge breasts. Well, I say huge they were 36D but compared to my 34A they were huge. Sam was blonde whereas I was brunette, but I was a good 6 inches taller than her 5' 3". Sam had good legs and ass, but I knew that mine were real head turners. When we were younger, we would walk along the road together and Sam would get all the attention from the front, but I would get the attention from behind. Andy always used to remark that if you could take Sam's breasts and put them on me you would have the perfect woman. 

I knew Andy was turned on considering the possibility, as I could see it on his face. The reason was one night, not long after we got married, I was a little drunk and admitted that Sam and I used to share boyfriends. At first when I told him he didn't seem that fussed, but when I told him that our sharing was often together, I saw his erection trying to burst through his jeans. He simply stared at me before he croaked out, "And did you and Sam... you know."  

I remember thinking about it before I answered, as at the time, I was unsure what his reaction would be. Eventually deciding that there should be no secrets between us I said, "Yes a lot of the time and sometimes when there was just the two of us." 

I thought Andy's eyes were going to burst out of his head and I could see him replaying the scenes of me and Sam in his mind. He asked me a multitude of questions about who did what to whom and with what. When I told him about how one night a stud had fucked Sam and then he fucked me as I licked Sam clean, I honestly thought he was going to cum in his shorts.  That night we made love with a passion and vigour that took my breath away.  

I could never work out whether Andy liked the idea of me with my sister, me with another woman, or just me with someone else. A few days later we sat and discussed it, and he came out with, "I think it's really hot about you and your sister but the thought of you with any other person while I am watching is even hotter."

It was then he dropped his bombshell. "Shelly, I have to tell you that I am bi, have been all my life," he said quietly. "When I was at university I shared a dorm room with a gay student, and we had sex...a lot." 

It was my turn to question him about who did what and it transpired that he liked to suck cock and mainly be a bottom but that changed when he met me. I felt quite proud that he wanted me over men and was prepared to change totally for me.  Saying that, he admitted he still missed cock from time to time which is why we started swinging.

We were always careful to ensure that any partners we chose were clearly bisexual and on the odd occasion we invited a single man to our bed it had to be on the proviso that he swung both ways. Generally speaking with single males they were mainly tops and I found it hot seeing Andy getting fucked by a stud, especially if the stud had fucked me first so I knew exactly what Andy was getting. The downside was that many of the single males seemed to think we were into cuckolding which wasn't the case, we were just a loving couple who liked to share a cock now and then.

With couples, the other man tended to be more versatile which led Andy to develop his top side. It was weird the first time I watched him fuck another man but he pointed out that it was no different to him watching another man fuck me or him fucking another woman. The strange thing was that although I knew how hot it was to see my man being fucked, I wondered how the other woman felt when Andy was doing the fucking. The first woman I asked panted her reply in my ear as she pulled my fingers into her soaking pussy, her eyes never leaving Andy's cock while it was disappearing into her husband's ass.

"Now he can really feel what I feel and I know exactly what he is feeling."

The woman was so turned on that she ended up that afternoon with my fist buried in her pussy, Andy in her ass while she sucked off her husband.

*****

Everything was arranged with Sam & Paul as they were both as eager to try glamping as I was, even Andy was warming to the idea. I had to speak to him sternly a couple of times about not making inappropriate sexual comments when he was with them.

"Listen Andy, just because we swing it doesn't mean everybody does. Sam has never mentioned it so just be cool and don't upset anybody."

Andy pouted but I knew he would behave. Then the day before we were due to leave for the weekend, the owner phoned totally distraught. One of the yurts had caught fire the day before and was totally uninhabitable. We then had an uncomfortable discussion as she asked which one of the bookings we wanted to be refunded.

"Well both obviously," I said wondering how the hell I was going to break it to my sister. When it became clear that as the two bookings were separate the owner's insurance wouldn't cover the loss they couldn't refund. After some discussion, it was agreed they would get a spare bed from their own home and set that up in the undamaged yurt. As a gesture of goodwill, the owners offered a 25% discount, free heating of the hot tub and an extra two bottles of champagne.

While we had been talking Andy had rang up my sister on his phone and relayed the information to her. I breathed a sigh of relief when Andy gave me the thumbs up and I accepted the owner's offer.

*****

When we got to the yurt and unloaded our stuff a couple of the practical problems became apparent. The beds were almost identical so there was no argument about who had what, the problem was that they were only separated by an ornately embroidered rug. The rug gave visual privacy but virtually no audible protection.

"I hope you don't snore...or fart for that matter," Andy joked to Sam who blushed while Paul just laughed.

There was only one bathroom which had no lock and Paul looked at me as he joked, "You had better learn to whistle."

I felt my cheeks get hot when Andy replied, "Don't worry she pees like a horse so we will all be able to hear her."

Out of earshot, I whispered to Andy, "Hope you aren't expecting sex this weekend because it ain't gonna happen."

The plan for tonight was, that we would BBQ with what we bought with us and then tomorrow me and Sam would go shopping. While the men got the BBQ going me and Sam unpacked the salads and accompaniments, we had bought in plastic containers. At the same time, we all started to get stuck into the alcohol we had stashed in our cars.

The fire was dwindling down to red embers as we decided to go to bed, all of us having had a fair amount of alcohol between us. After we had used the bathroom in rotation and said our good nights through the curtain and settled down.

I felt Andy's hand pat my body and could sense his disappointment that I was wearing a nightie but he knew better than to reach under the fabric, bearing in mind my previous comments. I heard his breathing slow and deepen as he fell asleep but I couldn't sleep so I lay on my side with my eyes open.

I heard a muffled voice that sounded like my sister's but was too quiet to make out any details. Then there was the movement of bedclothes followed by a protest which was cut off. I strained to listen to try to work out what was happening when I heard Sam gag followed by a whispered apology from Paul.

"Oh my God," I thought to myself, "she is giving him a blow job, dirty cow."

Now I had an idea of what was happening I started to build a picture to accompany the noises. Every so often there would be a slurp of lips on flesh or a low moan from Paul. I couldn't help my reaction and I slid my hand under my nightie and started to tease my naked pussy.

The noises altered and it became clear they were changing positions. I heard a creak of the bed followed by a deep groan from my sister as Paul must have entered her. As I started to rub faster, I felt Andy's hand touch my flesh as he rolled against my back.

"He is fucking her with his huge cock," Andy whispered in my ear.

I remembered that not long after Sam had first met Paul, we were in a bar, well into our second bottle of Prosecco, discussing boyfriends. "I think he is the one," she slurred, "so no sharing and you can keep your hands off him."

"So what makes him Mr. Wonderful then?" I will never forget how she smiled and held her hands apart, then squinting with one eye moved them even further apart. Her hands must have been ten inches apart and I could feel my mouth go dry as my pussy got wet. From that day on I never looked at Paul in the same way again, always wondering what lurked in his trousers.

Andy had pulled my nightie up around my waist, slipping a finger into me from behind. "Mmmm you are wet," he whispered.

The noises from the other side of the curtain were getting louder and pushing my ass back in invitation, I felt Andy push his cock into me. It slipped in with ease as I heard the bed next door creak at an increasing pace. Andy reached round and tweaked my erect nipples making me bite my pillow to stop me crying out. I could hear Sam moaning in pleasure as Paul started to pant like a steam train. Sam was making little squeaks of joy and I heard her mumble, "So fucking big."

There was a deep grunt from Paul as he unloaded into my sister, a noise matched by my husband as he spurted into me.

Things fell quiet as Andy remained deep inside me, falling asleep in that position. As I closed my eyes I imagined Sam with her legs wrapped around Paul holding him into her body.

The soft creak of the bed and the movement of feet told me that one of them was awake. As the bathroom door was opened and the light switched on, I could see Paul's firm ass before the door was closed. I don't know what came over me but after years of wondering I had to see what had just pleasured my sister and if it was as big as I had imagined.

Opening the bathroom door like I was half asleep I stepped in. I had planned to catch an eyeful, mumble an apology and back out. Instead, when he turned round to face me I just stood rooted to the spot staring at his cock.

"Fucking hell," was all I could croak.

I wasn't sure what reaction I would get from Paul, but what I didn't expect was him to grip the base of his cock and point it at my face. I had seen big cocks in pictures and videos, and they were normally black, but this was the first I had seen of that size in the flesh. It was amazing. Even semi-hard it was as big as Andy who was a pretty reasonable seven and a half inches.

"I won't fuck you without Sam's permission," he said softly, "but you can suck it if you take your nightie off."

My nightie was off over my head faster than a Houdini escape trick, as I watched the monster twitch and start to grow. Dropping to my knees I held my brothers-in-law's cock in my hands, with one hand next to the other and the head sticking out of the end.

As I started to lick the head, I could taste my sister's juices and I began to lick the shaft, savouring the taste.

"Sam told me you two had played together but I always thought she was joking. You genuinely like her taste don't you?"

I didn't bother replying but instead sucked his cock into my mouth and let it slide deep in. More than one boyfriend had joked in the past about how they could tell me and Sam apart even in the dark.

"Because you can't give a tit wank," they would laugh which was true enough as I didn't have the equipment. The other reason they would name is, "And you Shelly have a mouth like a vacuum cleaner."

Paul must have known the first part as I am sure Sam would have put his cock, as big as it was, between her ample breasts, rubbing him until he came. When it came to the second difference between us sisters that was something he was finding out for himself.

"Fucking hell," he groaned, "it feels like you are going to suck my cock off." I didn't stop but started to move my head faster and deeper taking as much as I could. Normally at this stage, I would deep throat but I knew he was far too big unless I was lying in the right position. Instead, I had to content myself with taking as much as I could, gagging at times but still leaving more un-sucked than I would like.

As Paul held my shoulders to steady himself I did what I would normally do for Andy and most guys I sucked. I slipped my hand under his heavy balls, teasing them with my nails before moving to his ass. Then pressing against his anal opening I slipped my finger in, which I then pushed in deep as far as I could. At the moment I touched Paul's prostate he started to spurt into my mouth groaning in pleasure. I pushed a second finger in and started to finger fuck his ass hard as he moaned. I could feel him rocking back onto my fingers as his seed continued to fill my mouth.

Once I had finished, I didn't say anything, keeping my lips sealed as I opened the door and moved quietly back to bed. I climbed back into bed as quietly as I could and a few minutes later I heard Paul do the same.

"Was he as big as you thought?" my husband whispered in my ear.

Rolling over so our faces were close I smiled and nodded.

"Did you suck him?"

I nodded again and I felt Andy kiss me pushing his tongue into my mouth. He murmured in appreciation as the reason I hadn't spoken was I had kept a good mouthful for my husband. Our tongues danced as we swapped Paul's seed between us until it was all gone,

"Thank you," he whispered.

As I felt Andy's arms around me, my jaw still ached from how far it had to open, and the vision of Paul's cock was imprinted on my brain. I knew I had to experience that cock at least once in my life. I knew Andy would agree, provided he could watch, the question was how was I going to convince my sister to share?

*****

"Shelly, can I ask your advice?"

I looked at Sam and knew it must be pretty important for her to ask my advice as normally she did whatever she thought was best. Her attitude was it was better to ask for forgiveness than seek permission and if the worse came to the worse you could always ask for bail money.

We had gone shopping in the nearby town and after loading our supplies in the car, Sam insisted we got a coffee in the nearby Starbucks franchise. Now we had settled into a private corner she had tested the water before she asked the real question.

"Sure Sis, you can ask me anything, you know that."

"Paul has talked about trying a bi experience next time we swap but I'm not sure, in fact, I am worried about it."

"You swap?" I blurted out in shock.

"Yes, we have done so for a few years now and then. As you might imagine with the size of Paul's cock, he is very popular with the ladies."

I stayed quiet trying to process what my sister was saying, and then she dropped a bombshell, "It's not the giving that he wants to try it the taking...he said he hasn't cum so hard as he did when you finger fucked his ass last night as you sucked his balls dry."

"You know," I stammered.

"Yes I know, he told me what had happened when he got back into bed after you had blown him."

I just stared at Sam speechless and she roared with laughter, "Not often I see you lost for words."

I knew that before I asked any of the myriad of questions that were floating around in my head, I needed to help Sam with the thing that was troubling her most.

Holding her hand I said quietly, "So what is worrying you about Paul trying a bisexual experience?"

Sam gripped my hand in desperation, as she poured out her concerns about Paul being fucked. "What if he likes it? What if it gives him something I can't give him? I can't stand the thought of losing him," she almost sobbed.

"You said you swap," I said softly, "how do you feel when he fucks other women?"

Sam thought for a moment, "I am fine with it, after all, I am probably being fucked at the same time." She giggled as she went on, "9 times out of 10 when we swap, I take it in the ass, as that's the only time I get anal."

"Really?"

"You have seen the size of my husband Sis, not many can take him in the ass, I certainly can't."

"I would love to try," I thought to myself, "and so would Andy," but decided to keep those thoughts to myself.

"When you are with other couples, I assume you still enjoy a bit of girl-on-girl action?" Sam smiled and nodded as I went on, "What does Paul think of these lesbian scenes? Does he worry you might leave him for something he can't give you?"

"He thinks it's hot and loves watching me lick or be licked, and he has no reason to worry as he knows I would never leave him."

"So your relationship is built on more than just sex then?"

I could see the penny drop in Sam's head and then she asked another question, "If I am honest, I love watching Paul fuck other women, hearing the noises they make when they take his cock. Knowing exactly how they feel but I am not sure about Paul becoming the girl."

I laughed softly, "Did you know Andy is bi? Did you know he was a bottom at university for two years until he met me?"

Now it was her turn to be stunned. "But he doesn't look or act effeminate," she muttered.

"Just because a man likes anal stimulation doesn't make him like a girl all the time." I paused for a moment, "and it's so hot seeing him truly understand what you feel when he fucks you."

Sam squeezed my hand, "Thanks Sis, this chat has helped a lot. Now let's get back as I need to tell Paul it's OK."

*****

When we got back to our shared tent, we had sort of sketched out a plan of me and her doing a bit of a lesbian act to encourage the boys to play with each other. We needn't have bothered as they were already in the hot tub and naked. Not only were they both naked, Paul was kneeling on the seat and bent over with his ass pointing outwards. My husband had his head between Paul's ass cheeks and his hand working Paul's cock that was as stiff as a steel pole.

"What is Andy doing?" Sam whispered to me as we stood watching.

"He is rimming him ready for fucking," I replied quietly and saw her shiver with excitement.

Andy pulled Paul's cheeks wide apart and was teasing and probing with his rolled-up tongue. I have been told by more than one guy that Andy has a very talented tongue and by the sounds that Paul was making he would have agreed. Paul had his eyes shut and I think was still unaware of our presence but Andy caught my eye and winked at me, before returning to tongue fucking Paul's hole.

Sam in the meantime had stripped off quietly and looked at me expectantly, "It was a great plan so why waste it?" It took me a moment to realize what she meant and I almost threw my clothes off to stand next to her naked.

Shady_Lady
Shady_Lady
1,765 Followers
12