Glamping

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We stepped into the hot tub and Sam sat on the edge, her feet just in the water whereas I sat in fully leaving me at a lower level. Andy had stopped rimming Paul, deciding that he was ready to have his cherry taken. He was standing behind Paul as we sat at about 90 degrees to the men, getting a very good view.

"Oh...my...God," Sam whispered in awe as she saw the head of Andy's cock enter her husband's ass. I watched the look on her face as she heard the deep groan of pleasure drawn from Paul's lips.

Andy had given Paul a moment to adjust to the anal intrusion and then placing a hand on each shoulder slowly pulled himself in deeper. When he was fully home he stopped, with his cock balls deep, and waited as Paul moaned.

"Fucking hell that feels so good," Paul said, "I hope Sam understands."

Andy turned and smiled at us before he said, "Why don't you ask her?"

Paul twisted his head around, his eyes wide open and I could see the look of shock and concern at seeing the pair of us just feet away. That look changed to one of pleasure as Andy started to fuck him slowly.

His eyes rolled as Andy drove his full length slowly in and out and I knew exactly what Paul was feeling as Andy had fucked me in the ass many times and I knew how good he was.

"This is fucking amazing," Sam gasped in a lust-laden voice.

"Told you it was hot didn't I?" I said as I could see her gaze transfixed on her husband's deflowering.

She said nothing, her tongue was slightly out of her lips in her pose of concentration as she opened her thighs and started to tease herself. I moved my hand to her pussy and took over the masturbatory duties, caressing her hard clit and letting a finger slip inside.

The noises coming from Paul and Andy were increasing in tempo as Andy started to fuck Paul at greater speed and full depth. As Andy fucked him we both watched Paul's huge cock start to stiffen despite not having any external stimulus.

"What's happening," Sam gasped.

"Andy's cock will be hitting his prostate, it's like a male g-spot in their ass." As I said it I pushed a second finger in and turned my hand palm up, curling my fingers to touch my sister's g-spot.

As she started to cum on my fingers, her hand gripping my shoulder, we both watched Paul's cock expand, twitch and send a jet of seed into the water. As Andy kept fucking him, further spurts shot from his cock until finally it just flopped about with the movement of Andy driving in and out. Then Andy plunged balls deep and held it there as he leant forward and growled, "Do you want me to breed you?"

"Oh god yes," Sam groaned before she realised that the question was directed at her husband, not her.

Andy had picked up on it and looking at Sam intently, he moved his hips making Paul groan, "Do you want me to breed your man?"

"Fuck yes, a million times yes," Sam gasped as I pushed a third finger into her soaking pussy.

Andy spoke into Paul's ear but loud enough for us all to hear, "Did you hear that Paul? Your wife wants me to breed your slutty ass, fill it full of my hot seed... what do you think?"

Paul stared into his wife's eyes and I could see the love flowing between them as I pushed a fourth finger in, twisting them as Paul groaned loudly, "Yes fill my ass with your seed, breed me like your bitch."

Folding my thumb into my palm I pushed the whole of my hand into Sam. As she started to cum again on my fist, I could feel her pussy clamping around my wrist. I stood and latched onto one nipple of her wonderful breasts, biting down on it as she screamed in orgasm. At the same time, Andy grunted loudly as he unloaded deep into Paul's bowels, jerking forward with each spurt.

The four of us were panting like we had run a marathon and Paul laughed as he looked at the cum floating in the hot tub. "I think this is going to need draining and refilling."

*****

"Have to say you two put on a great show," I said as the four of us sat around the fire pit later, sipping the champagne from the fridge.

"Well, you two gave the phrase 'Sister Act' a whole new dimension," Paul laughed.

"I do have a question, well more of a request for permission," I said looking at my sister. "Before this weekend is over please can you give Paul permission to fuck me?"

Sam smiled at him before looking at me, "Of course he can but only on one condition." I raised an enquiring eyebrow, "Only if your husband gives me the same wonderful ass fucking as he gave Paul."

Then seeing the look on Andy's face I laughed as I said, "And by the look on my husband's face I think Paul, you will need to fuck him as well."

The four of us chimed in unison, "Deal," and clinked glasses.

*****

That night we all slept soundly and in the morning Andy padded naked to the kitchen area to make coffee.

"I have no intention of wearing clothes today," he announced, "it's back to nature for me."

"Happy to go with the flow," Paul announced as he joined Andy in the kitchen, his cock swinging as he walked.

After breakfast, we drained the hot tub sending the floating seed to waste and then set it to refill. This water change meant it needed time to reheat before it was comfortably useable.

"No hot tub sex for us for a few hours," Andy announced.

"Guess we will have to use the beds then," Sam said as she grabbed my husband by the hand and led him to bed.

Paul and I followed and before we got onto the other bed, he pulled the curtain fully back so we could all watch each other.

Sam was already on all fours with Andy nuzzling her ass, his tongue busy probing her hole.

"Oh god you are right Paul, it does feel amazing," Sam moaned, "you are going to have to learn to do this for me when we go home."

Her words dissolved into incoherent noises as Andy's tongue fucked her ass in his talented way. Paul was as hard as a rock and he looked even bigger than he did when I sucked him the night before.

"On your back," I told him. I had been thinking about how I wanted him the first time and felt riding him would give me the greatest control of depth. As he lay down, he held his cock steady and I threw my leg over to straddle him.

With Andy, he would hold his cock vertically and I would sink down but with Paul, it required more of a slide-down and slide-back movement. As I lowered a little I could feel the head opening me and stopped, panting with effort as I adjusted to the size of it. Sliding down further and a little backwards more of his cock went in making me gasp.

At that moment, as I rested for a short while, I heard a guttural groan from the next bed and turning my head saw my husband's cock sinking into my sister's ass. As he reached the bottom, he turned to look at me and mouthed, "I love you."

I went to reply but Paul's hands on my hips pulled me further down onto his cock. All rational thought vanished from my brain as I gasped, feeling my internal organs being rearranged by this invading monster inside me. I tried to lift up and Paul had to help by raising me up, before releasing, my weight and letting me sink back down his shaft. Placing my hands on his chest I lifted my hips up and down, the suction tugging at me each time I moved.

I could tell by the noises from the next bed that Andy was pounding Sam's ass and a glance in that direction confirmed it. She had her arms out wide, flat on the bed in surrender. She was a near porno sight, with her large breasts pressed to the bed and peeking out the sides, her ass almost vertical in the air. Andy was standing on the bed and fucking her almost straight and deep in long slow strokes. When he fully pulled out and I saw my sister's asshole twitch I started to cum on Paul's cock deep in me.

My coordination had totally gone so Paul rolled us over, still deep inside me, until he was on top. Then he grabbed my ass cheeks and started to power fuck me, filling the tent with the sound of my pussy slurping on his cock. My legs were wrapped around his waist urging him onwards even though I thought his cock was so deep it would come through the top of my head.

In a final roar, he moved more upright breaking my leg hold and grabbing my ankles bending me almost double. As I screamed in orgasm that they must have heard a mile away, he pumped jet after jet so deep inside me I would have sworn it would never drain out. He remained like that, deeply embedded in me as the pair of us heaved to recover our breath.

I must have passed out for a moment, for when I opened my eyes I could see Andy was teasing in and out of Sam's ass as she whimpered in pleasure. At some point, he had put on a cock ring and had obviously cum in her ass as his shaft was coated in cream, but until he removed the ring he would stay hard. Paul having finished after giving me the most wonderful fucking, had disappeared off leaving me with a very full and throbbing pussy.

"Fancy a cleaning job?" I said to Sam as I positioned myself sitting upright in front of her head with my thighs apart.

"You need to lick your husband's seed from your sister's cunt," Andy said to her in a groan.

Sam didn't need asking twice as she took a long lick at my pussy collecting some of Paul's seed and swallowing it eagerly.

Paul had reappeared and stood by the side of the bed. I could see he had a tube of gel in one hand and his large semi-hard cock in the other, still glistening with my juices.

"Who wants first suck?" He said pointing it first at me and then at my husband.

"I do," said Sam lifting her head from my pussy, her face smeared with a mixture of my juices and Paul's cum. Opening her mouth she took a fair amount of his cock in and by twisting forward I was able to access the remainder.

"You taste lovely Sis," she moaned as she stopped sucking her husband's cock and returned her attention to my pussy. She licked with greater enthusiasm as she coaxed her husband's cum from me and into her mouth.

Paul was getting harder as Andy and I bent so that we could both lick and nibble his cock together. As Andy sucked his shaft I sucked his balls and then we swapped, feeling Paul get even stiffer. It was becoming more difficult to concentrate due to Sam nibbling on my clit and I heard Andy moan loudly. Breaking from my sucking I could see that Paul had reached round to allow him to finger Andy's ass. I had no idea how many fingers he was using but from the noise Andy was making I guessed it was at least two.

"That's three in your ass," Paul said correcting my guess, "need to make sure you are ready for my cock."

I tapped Sam on the top of her head and she looked at me, her eyes glazed with lust. "Paul is about to fuck Andy," I whispered in awe and saw her eyes glow brighter.

She groaned as she eased her ass off Andy's cock and I couldn't resist licking her face cheeks that were coated with my juices and Paul's seed.

Paul stood behind Andy who was now on all fours, his head turned to one side so he could look at us. Paul was still fingering Andy as he tossed the tube of lube to me and twisted his hips towards me. He didn't need to tell me what to do as I squirted a generous amount on his cock and spread it along its length. I was still holding it when he removed his fingers from my husband's ass and I pointed the tip at his hole.

While I had been doing that, Sam had inserted two fingers into my pussy, working them in and out as she watched. Her movements stopped for a moment and we both held our breath as Paul started to push the large mushroom head into Andy's ass.

"Fuckkkkk!" was all Andy could manage and I could see the look of pain etched on his face.

I stroked his head as I whispered, "Do you want him to stop? There is no shame, you tried and he is huge."

Andy looked at me, his eyes wild as he pushed back taking more of Paul's cock into his ass. "Fuckkkkk," was all he could utter again. Sam had started her fingering again, but this time more aggressively as she watched her husband's cock slowly disappear into my husband's ass. When Paul was fully in he paused and I could see Andy's eyes rolling back in his head as he mumbled incoherently in pleasure.

Paul started to fuck him with long slow strokes and then started to increase the pace. I could see his cock sliding in and out as he fucked harder and faster. I saw Andy's cock start to twitch and twisting forward, I wrapped my lips around his shaft. I could taste the musty taste of my sister's ass as the powerful thrusts from Paul forced Andy's cock deep into my mouth, touching my throat.

I felt a jet of Andy's hot seed erupt making me cough, but I swallowed and kept sucking as Paul fucked the cum out of my husband's balls, directly into my mouth. I nearly choked as the mighty thrusts from Paul told me he was filling my husband's ass with his seed.

I disengaged myself from Andy's cock to hear Sam gagging and choking. When I looked I could see that she was trying to deep-throat her husband after he had pulled out of Andy's ass. Andy was still on all fours, his head in the bed, no doubt trying to come to terms with the intense fucking he had just received. I looked at the seed starting to ooze from my husband's ass and I licked his open hole, collecting the mixture on my tongue. I turned to Sam and we kissed, swapping the cum we had both collected back and forward until it eventually vanished.

I heard my husband mutter, "You are right Shelly, I am actually starting to like glamping."

Edited by RF Fast

12