Glass

Story Info
Meeting glass dildo designers.
934 words
4.12
1.2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KCLeggs69
KCLeggs69
18 Followers

Meeting Hans and Bryan in 1994 wasn't a big deal. They were partnering with my stepmother for an art display at her gallery in the Bay.

A massive twisting, intertwining strips of glass that display the artwork of Hans and Bryan. The displays ranged from small about the size of a computer screen to the size of a medium size SUV. The largest are work hung down from the ceiling.

After the show ended, I walked around admiring the art, and met Hans and Bryan, (who were drunk at this moment of their art show)

"Your artwork is beautiful." I complimented.

Hans looks at me over his martini glass. "Thank you. You are Jo-jo's daughter, right?" his Danish accent slurring on my stepmother's nick name.

Step-daughter." I corrected, "You two have distinctive talent. I liked the curves and twists of the glass. My favorite is the straight and bold green one."

The two glass artists bust into a fit of drunken stupor.

I politely dismiss myself and help my stepmother load up her artwork that hadn't sold.

"Those men need to get serious about their art, or they will never make a living selling twisted glass." She slammed the trunk of her car closed with a loud thud.

I could tell by the animosity in her voice, my stepmother was tired and frustrated, because she too didn't sell very many of her pieces.

1991 a friend and I were attending an adult convention in the city. We strolled around the buildings checking out the displays of sex toys, books, games and of course movies. We walked up to the table displaying intricately shaped and designed dildos. The dildos were made of glass. Solid, hard colored glass.

"Hello." I called out to the two men with their backs turned, as they adjusted their sign. The business sign was falling down.

The moment the two men turned around and I saw their faces, I cracked up laughing. My friend couldn't understand what was going on.

"Shelly, these were the two artists that presented their artwork with my stepmother in the big gala in the Bay."

I stare at her. "The hanging glass artists." I shout at her. "Well, they are definitely hanging some glass now." she held up an eight-inch glass dildo.

Bryan stepped around the table next to me, "We realized glass dildo's sell better than the glass art displays." Hans was standing behind the table nodding with agreement.

"Sold one art display to an art museum in Japan, and that was it." Bryan smiled at the table.

"So we took our designs to into another direction." His seductive grin was comical, as he held up a blue solid glass dildo. "Let me show you how we changed our designs to pleasure you're the whole body, not just your eyes."

"We are always looking for personal testers." Bryan cut into the conversations with a seductive smile.

Shelly and I froze. "Testers for what, may I ask?"

"For these." Hans displayed two lovely, shaped glass dildos.

My thighs tingled with excitement and a slight throbbing began on my clit. "Hmmm."

Hans laughed. "These don't hum." He laughed again.

"I'm game." I shouted out.

"Me. too." Shelly added. "What can a glass dildo do for me?" Shelly held up a yellow member, "I will soon find out."

Bryan handed me a green glass dildo, and Shelly cradled her yellow glass dildo in her hands.

"You two try them out and let us know how you feel about them. You can email us, or call us on our cell phones." Bryan handed me a business card.

"You," Hans points to Shelly, "I want descriptive details of how you enjoyed our 'art work', how you used our sex toys and how they made you feel."

Shelly giggled her nervous laugh.

"Thank you." I grabbed Shelly's arm as we slowly walked away from their table, grasping our glass toys like they were bars of gold. We strolled around the convention center, eyeing the wonders of the adult entertainment's world, so we have enough condoms, and free swag that we could add to our goodie bags.

"Dinner." I suggest.

"Dinner it shall be." Shelly agreed.

We are a lovely dinner at our hotel next to the convention, during dinner we met some more people that are happy with the outcome of their visit to the adult convention. We discussed the free swag we received and compared goodie bags.

"We got a pretty glass dildo." Shelly brags.

"I bought one." A giddy blonde counter brags, as she reached into her bag and pulled out a pink glass dildo.

We sat, ate, drank and had a several of sexy conversations, and soon went to our rooms at 3 am.

Now, I love my best friend, but I'm not about to experiment a with a new sex toy in front of her, so we decided to try out our new toys, alone, when we returned home.

Once home, I removed my green glass dildo out of its box and experienced the perfectly shaped member with cooling pleasure.

The coolness from the glass was the first arousing sensation, and not a bad cool. The smoothness was a continuous motion of stimulation.

The nine-inch glass organ slipped into my wetness with ease, and I don't know if my quick orgasm came from the thickness or the excitement over the glass cock inside me.

After a thorough week of exploring my newfound toy, and asking a fuck buddy, Sam to join me on a night of fun, I messaged Hans. "The best green cock I've ever had."

KCLeggs69
KCLeggs69
18 Followers