Glass Houses Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This first time will be the worst," Misty started telling her, but stopped when Sarah let out a giggle that was almost a hick-up.

"That's what I heard too." She blurted, then her eyes grew large as she realized what she'd said and her arms once more flew up to protect her breasts as she turned beet red.

"Oh you did, did you?" Misty chuckled, "Well we'll cross that bridge when we get to it, but don't worry honey. The first time doesn't have to be bad." and she patted Sarah's bare thigh reassuringly.

Misty studied how Sarah was sitting for a second then shook her head. "I know this is embarrassing, but I'm going to need access to where the hair is if I'm going to help you get rid of it." She said, "Do you trust me?" and she cocked her head slightly, waiting for an answer.

At Sarah's almost imperceptible nod, Misty took her by the waste and slid her more to the right, "Kind of lay back into the corner for me, will you?" she instructed. And as Sarah let herself recline against the walls, Misty took hold of her left leg, lifting it to perch on the back of the counter, blowing my fucking mind, as she spread Sarah wide open before me. I had to let go of myself and yank my hand out of my pants, afraid I was going to lose it. I didn't know what she would do if I did, but if Misty was going to play these kind of games, I'd be crazy not to follow the rules she'd set.

"First we'll buzz the long hair off, then shave it clean." Misty said matter-of-factly to the girl, who was staring at the beard trimmer in her hand like it was a cattle prod. And she bit her bottom lip as Misty flipped the switch and reached for her inner thigh.

"Try to hold still." Misty told her as the clippers got close and she squirmed a bit. "These are very safe, I wont nick you, I promise." and pressing on the inside of Sarah's thigh to open the area up, she buzzed the first strip of pubes off.

Once she got started, Misty wasted little time taking off the rest of the longer hair. Her hands very deliberate in how they moved Sarah's thighs around to suit the angles she needed. And though I was fascinated with the pink little lips that were emerging before my eyes, I couldn't help glancing at Sarah's face between swipes of the trimmer. She was going to give herself a fat lip the way she was chewing on it, and sometimes when I looked her eyes were tightly shut, but then they would be wide with surprise or half-open and sultry, making me glance back down quickly to see where Misty was touching her.

"There, that wasn't so bad, was it?" Misty said, sounding like nothing unusual was going on. She set the trimmer aside and started gathering up the pile of hair to toss in the trash bin and I figured she was giving Sarah a chance to settle herself as she did it.

"That's it?" Sarah croaked, her voice a little rough as she stared down at her own crotch. Looking just a bit disappointed I thought.

"Oh no, now we actually shave it." Misty said, picking up the can of shave gel and wagging it at her. "This comes out as a gel and you have to work it in a little to make it foam up, you want to do it? Or you want me to?"

"You...you do it." She stammered her eyes wide as she watched Misty nod and squirt a mound of the orange gel into her hand.

"Sorry if this is a little cold." Misty said as she reached down and smeared it over Sarah's crotch. Her fingers smoothing it around, gliding over the her pink lips. Working the gel into a lather, taking her time, her fingers pushing it down into her crack to cover the tight little asshole as well.

As the foam obscured my view, I raised my eyes to Sarah's face, seeing her eyes fluttering, opened only the barest of slits. The hands covering her breasts squeezing them hard enough to show dimples, her teeth visibly clenched as she took little gasping breaths through them. I knew she was close, I was close to, there was no way I could touch myself, even the brief thought of it almost made me cum.

I think Misty sensed this, because when I glanced at her, I found her staring at where I was on the other side of the wall. A look of lust like I had never seen on her face before as she continued to work the lather in a circle that encompassed Sarah entire pubic mound and lips. making very little pretense that this was anything other than masturbation at this point. I locked my eye with hers as Sarah started to shudder and I swear Misty came right there, not even touching herself, but I know what it looks like in her eyes. I've seen it a thousand times.

I had to tear myself away from the hole, I pushed myself back, gasping for air as I clenched my will and my jaw, trying to stop the orgasm that was stirring in my own loins. It was so close, I wasn't sure if I could stop it. I was afraid to touch my cock even from the outside of my pants, afraid any pressure I used to help hold off my urge to cum, would be the thing that sent me over the edge. Taking deep breaths of the cool air, I turned and walked the length of the house and back. Desperately wanting to return to the hole but knowing I had to get myself under control first.

It took three trips, but the urge finally subsided enough that I returned. Misty was carefully running the safety razor along one side of Sarah's slit when I got back, acting like neither of them had just cum. The other side already looking clean and rosy.

Sarah looked dazed, with a visible bead of sweat running down her forehead from her hairline. As she reached up to wipe it away, I saw that her puffy nipple had turned into a little diamond cutter. The nub of it about the size of a pencil eraser. It was almost a mercy for me when her hand settled back over it.

With a sigh, I looked back down to see what Misty was doing just as she was setting the razor aside and wetting a rag under the sink faucet. Using it, she carefully wiped up any remaining bits of foam from Sarah, making her squirm just a little.

"I think that got it." She said as she dropped the rag back in the sink. "Let's just check and see if I missed any." and so saying I watched her rub her thumb slowly across every goose bump on Sarah's crotch. She even deliberately pressed down at the top of her slit, briefly exposing Sarah's little pebble of a clit. Seeming to Ignore the way it made her jerk.

"Yup, smooth as a baby's butt." She said, giving it a little pat and bending forward to plant a quick kiss on it. Before she stood and stepped back. Pulling her robe closed and retying the belt.

"Finish your shower baby, then get to bed." She told Sarah, reaching out to smooth some hair back that had fallen across Sarah's face, and with a smile she turned and left the room.

Sarah slumped into the corner, her legs splayed open limply after my wife left. And I watched as she slowly slid a hand down and felt the freshly shaved smoothness, the middle finger sliding naturally to rest between her lips and follow the shallow groove back up across her hooded clit. Her hips jerking as the finger tip paused to rub in little circles around it. She began a low throaty moan as she worked her clit, the right hand pinching at a nipple. Almost immediately she was wracked by an intense orgasm, her muscles drawing her whole body into a tight ball, her knees almost touching her forehead.

It seemed like her orgasm lasted forever, but eventually she relaxed and sat up. Shaking her shoulders like she had chills running down her spine, she slid off the counter, her legs looking a little unsure about supporting her. She looked at the shower for a second, but with a grimace she merely grabbed one of the towels and stumbled from the room. Her trailing hand hitting the light switch as she disappeared from view.

With a sigh, almost glad it was over, I fished the knot from my shirt pocket and carefully replaced it in the hole. Then turned to go find Misty, not having any idea what to expect when I did.

12