Glass Houses Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
singleot
singleot
263 Followers

Toying with the top button on her blouse, she nodded towards the salon where she could see Ashley standing in the doorway watching them.

"You let Ashley there cut your hair," she told him leaning closer and dropping her voice. "and I'll suck your cock while she's doing it." He swallowed and she could see the brief battle rage within him. When he nodded, she felt her panties flood. Smiling, she took his hand and led him to the salon. Almost laughing at the surprised look on Ashley's face.

"Simon has agreed to let you cut his hair," she told her, and pushed the little blond gently into the salon ahead of her. A hush fell over the place as Simon entered, and Misty saw naked lust in more than one of the looks directed at him. She squeezed his hand reassuringly, and Ashley seemed to get control back as she re-entered her environment.

"First things first." Ashley said, steering them to one of the sinks and motioning for Simon to take a seat. Leaning him back she began wetting his long hair. "Just how did she get you to agree to this?" she asked him, and Misty was impressed by the way she hardly even blinked at his answer.

"She promised to...," he started to tell her, then stopped, his cheeks flushing bright red as he looked at her like he was afraid she would spoil the deal for him.

"I see." She said, running her fingers through his heavy hair, making sure it was thoroughly wet, before wrapping a towel around it and sitting him up. "I guess we better move this into one of the private rooms then." and she motioned towards a short hall at the back of the shop.

The room was larger than Misty had expected, with a chair that would be right at home in any gynecologists exam room. Having Simon take a seat, Ashley threw a drape over him and fastened it around his neck. Then pulled the towel loose and started fluffing his hair.

Misty watched this for a minute, trying to gauge how to approach without being too much in the way, then just settled for kneeling on the floor between his legs. He stared at her, the cool front he had worn in the food court gone, the inexperienced young man about to get his cock sucked for the first time staring down at her. She slid her hands along his legs, going up under the drape to rub him through his jeans.

Damn, she thought as she found his growing bulge. It felt like he was big. She traced the shape of him as it continued to inch along his leg and felt her stomach do a little flutter. She gripped him as well as she could through the jeans and slid her hand along his length a few times, feeling it swell and straighten for her.

Glancing up at Ashley, she found the stylist watching, one hand holding a lock of Simon's hair, a comb poised in the other, any thought of starting the cut forgotten as she watched Misty's hands move under the drape. Wanting to see the girls reaction, Misty undid his jeans, and being careful to hook his boxers also, she drew them down his legs. She didn't have to watch his lap to see when his long cock sprang free under the drape, the way Ashley jumped and the look of wonder in her eyes and the way she leaned toward it were enough.

Finding the pants to be in her way, Misty pulled then all the way off, taking his sneakers with them. The light cloth draped over his lap was tented obscenely as she settled back into her place between his legs. And reaching under it, she wrapped a hand around his cock, or actually almost around it, as her finger didn't meet. She stroked it a couple of times, watching both Simon, who had his eyes closed, and Ashley who was still frozen in place. The idea of torturing the stylist by keeping the cock covered with the drape, warred briefly with her own need to actually see the prize she held, and lost.

Taking hold of the edge of the cloth with her free hand, she flipped it back to expose one of the nicest cocks she had ever held. It was at least nine inches and thick enough she could barely touch her middle finger and thumb together if she squeezed it. It had a prominent vein running along the side of it and was circumcised. The swollen head of it looked almost too big to fit in her mouth. If the deputy had Yoda in his pants, Simon was packing Vader around, she barely managed to not say the Luke I am your father line out loud, but couldn't totally stifle the giggle it caused.

She placed her other hand around it, and was amazed to still see several inches left uncovered. "Well shit." She couldn't help exclaiming, then leaned in to take as much as she could in her mouth. His head filled her, her lips only an inch or two down the shaft before she bottomed out. She could manage to get Samuel's cock into her throat, just. But there was no way this one was going to fit, the head was just too massive.

Working her tongue around the huge crown, she started stroking his shaft, and looked up at him as he jerked in the seat and let out a groan. It seemed that Ashley had decided to play too, for when she looked she found the petite blond in a furious lip lock with Simon, the hand that had been holding the comb now resting on his stomach.

The wanton passion that radiated from every quivering inch of Ashley made Misty's own lust surge in response, and she took Ashley's hand, guiding her fingers to his shaft. Giving her room to stroke him as Misty concentrated on fulfilling her part of the deal, while watched the two of them connect. Misty milked at the head of his cock, sure that she was seeing two people who had been longing for each other for a long time. She was tempted to leave and let nature take its course, but the size of Simon's cock was just too much temptation to pass on. Besides, none of this might ever have happened at all without her, it was like they were marionettes at the end of her strings.

The idea of being the puppeteer, of orchestrating things again, sent a new thrill down her spine. Unable to resist the idea, she let him slip from her lips and stood, stepping around behind the two of them as the blonde's hand naturally lengthened its stoke on his cock. Sinking her fingers in the girls short blond hair, Misty took a firm grip on it and pulled her head back, pressing herself up against her as Ashley let out a gasp and tried to look at her.

"You want that cock?" Misty breathed into her ear, her free hand going to the top button of Ashley's shirt and popping it open, followed by the next and the next. "it's Simon, and it's your chance. Look at it, so fucking big, can you handle it?" with that her shirt was open, the last button released and Misty grabbed Simon's near hand, sliding it up Ashley's front until it rested over one of her nipples.

"Oh God." Ashley cried softly, her hand redoubling its pace, making Simon respond with a grown of his own.

"You know you wanna suck it." Misty told her, reaching around and taking a grip on Ashley's free nipple, tweaking it. "Say it, tell him you want that beautiful cock in your mouth."

Simon's eyes were wide now, staring at her hungrily as his finger plucked at the small nipple Misty had given him.

"Yes." Ashley gasped, her breathing pained and ragged as Misty continued to pull on her hair and the other nipple.

"Yes what?" Misty asked quietly, her lips right against the petite blond's ear.

"Yes, I want his cock," She panted, turning pleading eyes towards Misty, "I want to feel this cock in my mouth, I want to taste his cum and feel it coat my fingers as I stroke him."

"That's better," Misty told her, sliding her hand up to grip Ashley's jaw as she leaned in and kissed her, finding an eager tongue thrusting back at her advances. She held the kiss for a dozen heart beats, then pulled back to look into Ashley's half-shut glazed eyes. "Do it." She commanded her, releasing her hold on her hair and watching along with Simon as the stylist took her place between his legs.

"Tell her to suck it Simon." Misty told him, slipping in behind the chair and leaning in by his ear. "Don't be so quiet," she whispered, "Let her know what you want, she's at your feet, a beautiful little slut that's hot for your cock, tell her what you want her to do." and she trailed her nails down the side of his throat to the fastening of the cloth, peeling the velcro open and pulling it from him.

Ashley was crouched between his legs, both hands wrapped around him, her tongue running lightly across the underside of the head, a feral hunger in her eyes as she waited for him to comply.

"Oh God Ashley, please" His voice was husky and soulful. "Suck it, I wanna see it in your mouth, I've imagined it so many times." His voice dying out as she did it. For a petite woman, Ashley had a wide mouth that normally lent itself to a devastating grin, but now Misty watch in envy as she engulfed the massive head of his cock with ease.

Misty slid her hands down his torso, feeling the lean muscles flexing as Ashley worked on him. In reverse of what she had done to Ashley, she unbuttoned the bottom of his shirt first, slowly working her way up, spreading the shirt to show a cut six-pack of abs. His chest was hairless and beautiful, his nipples so small and light in color they almost didn't exist.

Dragging her nails lightly up his belly, she nuzzled against his ear again. "You see that little slut?" she breathed in his ear. "See how she loves your cock, how does it feel?" he groaned in answer, but that wasn't good enough, "Tell her." She insisted, nipping his ear gently with her teeth. "Let her know how good you feel, are you close? Are you going to feed her a big load of your cum? Tell her damn you." and she raked her nails a little harder across his chest, leaving faint pink welts behind.

"Oh God Ashley," He groaned. reaching down to stroke her hair like a prized puppy. "So good, it feels so good," Misty grinned and stepped back, he would learn, with a body and cock like that, he would be a lady-killer soon.

Feeling entirely over dressed, Misty heeled out of her sneakers and slid her shorts down over her ass and off, the air-conditioned chill in the room feeling refreshing on her wet cunt. Letting her shirt fall on top of her shorts, she circled around behind Ashley, her hands cupping her own breasts and pinching her nipples as Simon spotted her and the corners of his eyes crinkled along with a goofy grin.

Moving in behind Ashley, she gripped the collar of her shirt and peeled it back, pulling until Ashley let go so the sleeves could slip loose. Dropping it, Misty knelt behind her, her tits mashing against the slim back of the smaller blond. Sliding one hand around to reclaim the tiny nipple, she slid her other down into the elastic front of Ashley's Capri pants, finding her so smooth she had to have been waxed recently.

Ashley's clit was a hard little pebble about the same size as her nipples, and her slit was positively sopping. She shuddered and groaned around the cock in her mouth as Misty slipped two fingers easily up inside her, pumping them as she used the edge of her hand to rub her clit.

"You're a wet little slut, aren't you?" She whispered in Ashley's ear, her fingers pulling hard on the nipple and Ashley began to tremble in her arms. "Grab his balls, are they heavy? Are they full of cum for you? Can you taste it? Are you going to swallow it?"

Ashley's breathing was raspy and labored, Simon's balls in one hand and her ass grinding back against Misty in urgent need. Tears ran down her face adding to the fluid coating her fingers around his shaft, as her tight little box began contracting on Misty's fingers and a high-pitched cry tried to burst passed her sealed lips.

"That's it you bitch, cum for me." Misty hissed into her ear, working the two fingers even faster inside her. "Suck that nasty cock and cum all over my hand, I can feel you milking my fingers, you're so tight and wet, just think what Simon's big cock would do to such a tight little hole, stretching it as his long thick shaft drove that beautiful head deep into you, as he ripped you apart." Ashley's head jerked and she made a gurgling sound in her throat, and seeing a flood of thick cum escape the corner of her mouth, Misty realized that Simon had lost it.

She watched as Ashley clutched Simon's cock, her mouth-watering as she saw the petite blond letting all that cum run down his shaft to coat her fingers. Simon's hips jerking, lungs huffing like bellows as he continued to pump his cum into her mouth. Her little pussy was gripping Misty's fingers so tightly, that she was afraid to move them, worried she might injure the smaller woman.

Misty felt her own orgasm hit her out of nowhere, it was so spontaneous she didn't understand what was happening at first. It was like a flood gate opened and a bucket of cum splashed the floor beneath her. Her head went fuzzy for a second, a cold chill running up from her toes and adding to the dizziness she felt. It was like the hand of God, a baptism of pure lust. Falling backwards to the floor, her rigid arms drew the small blond down on top of her.

They both lay there panting and shivering for a time, then Ashley rolled over and locked lips with her. It was a lazy lovers kiss, an 'Oh God, that was good but now I just want to hold you' kiss. Misty could taste the cum on her tongue and sought to trap it for a second.

"You two okay?" Simon asked, and Misty realized he had repeated it at least twice, turning her head toward his voice, she found him kneeling beside them, a hand hovering just short of touching either of them. Taking the hand, she drew him down with them, Ashley rolling to the side a little to include him in their huddle.

"Perfect." Misty purred in answer to him then kissed him for the first time. Her hand sliding down his body to grip his semi hard, cum covered cock.

They lay there for a while, each of them exploring and kissing the others. Simon taking Misty's nipples between his lips, nursing at each for a long moment, then moving on to Ashley's. Misty stroked his cock, thrilled as it quickly got hard again, her fingers gliding easily along the shaft as his cum worked into the skin. Squirming out of the bottom of the pile, she left the two of them kissing as she knelt over his cock and took it in both hands. His size still amazed her, and after seeing how much cum had come from it, she needed to feel it, needed it to fill her aching cunt.

Throwing a leg across his body, she wedge the head between her lips and slowly sank down on it. "OH Fuck!" Simon cried as his head popped through her tight opening. And she had to agree with him, he was so big, not just long, but thick. The head of it felt like she had a whole peach wedged inside her. She had to stop for a moment, to get used to it.

Opening her eyes, she found both Simon and Ashley staring up at her, "OH Fuck indeed." she gasped at them, and tried to grin. She let herself settle slowly and they both dropped their eyes to watch as his shaft disappeared inch by inch. She had about half of him when she had to stop again, and she already felt full. Samuel had a nice cock, better than average and he was good with it, but this cock, it could ruin a girl.

"So big." she panted, "Your fucking cock is so damn big Simon." blowing out all her air just trying to make room, she let herself go, the last few inches of his cock reaching up and bumping her heart, or at least it felt like it. She froze again when she settled on his thighs, knowing she truly had the monster all the way inside her, and concentrated on getting a few ragged breaths while her vaginal walls tried to adjust to him.

The last time she had felt this full, it had been her uncle Peter's cock. She knew Simon was way bigger, but the comparison still struck her, and like then, she felt herself get lost in it, let the cock buried in her tight cunt take command of her every sense. It was the center of her world for a time, like she only existed to shelter it with her body. Slowly she began to rock on it, a low tuneless humming building in her throat as she loosened up around it and felt more of it begin sliding through her lips.

Teeth on her nipple brought her out of it. Her eyes popping open to find Ashley in front of her, gripping both of her breasts, her mouth latched over the right nipple as she suckled and nipped her. Feeling a moment of confusion, Misty glanced down to see that Ashley had shed her Capris and was straddling Simon's chin, her hairless little mound grinding on his mouth.

When she knew she had Misty's attention, Ashley sat up and slid a hand behind Misty's neck to draw her down for a hungry kiss, the girls wide lips all but engulfing Misty's own. Then drawing back, she locked eyes with her.

"Your so beautiful Misty," Ashley told her quietly. "I've wanted to feel these tits for years, you have no idea how many times I have loosened my collar so you could see my nipples and just maybe reach up and cop a feel. I've prayed that you would come in for a wax, so I could see you, so I could have a reason, any reason to touch you." the sincerity and longing in her eyes filled Misty's heart, and she leaned in to give her a tender kiss.

"Any time you want me." Misty told her, "In fact, I'd like you to meet my husband." and she realized it was true, the idea of sharing this sexy little blond with Samuel was very exciting. Then she was clinging to Ashley, her head on her shoulder, as Simon took her hips in his strong hands and started pounding his huge cock up into her.

It was pain and pleasure, the way he filled her, he seemed to leave her hollow as he pulled out, only to stuff her again and again. It felt like he was a yard long as it rode over her swollen clit. Her thighs burning from the strain of holding her balance as he pounded into her, her lips stretched thin around his shaft.

Then everything stopped. As he drew her down one final time, his beautiful cock buried to the balls in her tortured cunt. He froze, his fingers gripping her hips painfully as she felt the cock in her swell, the massive head lodged somewhere around her lungs seemed to double in size then the whole shaft jumped and she felt a flood of warm cum wash through her.

Throwing her head back, she started to groan, but it quickly grew to a wail that just got louder and louder until Ashley clamped a hand over her mouth. The orgasm that swept through her, turned her insides to jelly, so much cum, hers and his was flowing from her that she absently wondered if he had split her open. Maybe she was going to bleed out impaled on him, she really couldn't care right then, as she rode out one of the hardest orgasms of her life. It was almost painful as her muscles wrenched at her insides.

If it wasn't for Ashley, she would have collapsed long before it was over. But the blond had hugged her body to Misty's and held her tight, one hand covering her mouth as Misty's trembling body shook through the waves of painful bliss.

"Oh lord honey, I gotta try that." She said into Misty's ear as she finally sagged against her spent. And Misty started giggling, feeling on the brink of hysteria as Simon shrank inside her, a flood of liquid running from the junction of their bodies. "Oh yeah, you do." She assured the little blond.

They both climbed stiffly off of Simon, his soft cock pulling from her, then lay down to either side of him, cuddling and laying their heads on his shoulders.

"That was beautiful Simon." Misty told him, kissing him on the neck. "You have no idea how many girls are going to want to ride that cock of yours." and she sighed.

"I know I do." Ashley chimed in, stretching and reaching down to take hold of his now limp but still impressive appendage. Simon let out a grown, but he was grinning from ear to ear.

Looking over at the stylist, Misty pointed a finger at her. "Don't forget you have to cut his hair." and she grinned as Simon groaned a little louder. "Unfortunately, I have to get going," She continued, doing a little groaning herself as she sat up. "I have an hour drive to get home and I think it's time I got started." Ignoring their protests that she should stay, she leaned down and kissed first Simon then Ashley one more time, then climbed to her feet and went looking for her cloths, praying that Samuel wouldn't want to fuck her before she had a chance to shower.

singleot
singleot
263 Followers