Glen Alder

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It is not for me to set the time, but we need reports from America and the clock is against us. I have arranged for your bag to be put into one of our guest rooms so you can change. Perhaps you would like to join me for dinner?" Peter was looking at her, that warm disarming smile spread across his face. "It's not the Savoy, but it's not bad."

Peter watched Lisa as a look of resignation spread over her face. "Everything will be fine" he said rising from the sofa to pull a cord by the fireplace, "Mary the nurse will show you to your room and get anything you need."

Peter smiled again and left, as Mary the nurse re-entered the room. "Let me show you your room." She had changed from the starched uniform and was now in simple slacks and a sweater.

Lisa followed her up the staircase and then down a long corridor. They passed many rooms all with doors tight shut until they came to a second staircase. This narrow flight of stairs led them up to a small landing with just four doors, one of which Mary opened and led Lisa inside..

The room was sumptuously furnished, a big four poster bed dominated the room and the walls were covered with more paintings of stags and Scotsmen. Mary opened a door in the panelling to reveal a small en-suite shower room. "I hope you don't mind," she spoke with a soft Scots accent, "we checked through your bag. Nothing has been removed." She smiled and went on "We have also put a dress in your size in the wardrobe - you may like to wear that for dinner with the boss?" Mary smiled, the look telling Lisa that it would probably be better for her to dress appropriately for dinner. They seemed to be full of surprises, now even a dress shop. Lisa weakly smiled back at Mary.

"If you need anything, just ring" Mary pointed at a bell in the wall near the door, "We will come for you in a couple of hours." Mary smiled again and turned and went out through the door they had entered by. Lisa heard the soft click of the latch and then the quiet noise of the lock being turned. Clearly she was not expected to move from the room! She inspected the room, and then went to her bag and took out the modest few things she had brought with her for the two nights she expected to be away. She put her spare clothes in the wardrobe and spotted the simple red dress that hung alone on the hanger. She checked the size - it was indeed hers. She placed her spare underwear carefully in one of drawers and then immediately took out a clean bra and panties and headed for the bathroom. If she was right, she had been in these clothes for nearly two days and a shower was definitely in order.

She spent a long time under the shower, enjoying the warm sharp spray. When she finished she wrapped herself in one of the large fluffy towels and returned to the main bedroom. There was expensive cologne on the dresser and a hair dryer. If she was going to dinner in her family house, Lisa decided, she ought to make the effort to look the part. She took her time to get ready, the last step being to slip into the red cocktail dress. She smoothed it over her rounded hips and admired herself in the full-length mirror. "Mmmm not bad" she thought as she smoothed the material over her nicely rounded hips – no lines; she was glad she had packed some of her better underwear rather than the practical stuff! She was still in front of the mirror when, exactly two hours after Lisa had entered the room, Mary returned to escort her to dinner.

Lisa noticed that Mary had changed again, now wearing something a bit more formal, but not to the standard of Lisa's dress – had she misread the signals and gone over the top? She was taken through one of other small doors on her landing and then down a small narrow corridor and, finally, through a large door at the end into a small room. Unlike the other rooms she had been into, the furnishings here were more modern, a couple of very soft looking sofa around the fireplace, plenty of book shelves lining the walls and a small dining table in the corner, already laid with just two places. "Make yourself comfortable" Mary's soft voice floated into her as she looked around the room, "Peter will be here very shortly." With that she left Lisa to take in more of her surroundings.

A soft click announced Peter's arrival through the other door. He moved silently across the carpet towards her, hand outstretched towards her "Well Lisa you look wonderful" Lisa could see those blue eyes twinkle and move quickly, taking her all in " I hope you don't mind eating here in my quarters, its so much nicer that the main mess." He took Lisa's hand and raised it to his lips. Lisa felt his firm grip: nearly too tight, a complete contrast to the soft kiss place on the back of her hand. Lisa smiled and, inwardly, a secret smile at the thought that people still did this in England.

Peter suggested a drink and without waiting for a reply, poured two glasses of chilled champagne from the bottle neatly placed on the small table by the sofa. "To a pleasant evening" Peter raised his glass. Lisa raised hers and touched it with a bell like clink "Yes, thank you."

Lisa found, as the evening progressed, that she was warming to this man. He was clearly very intelligent, he was also easy to talk to and, there was always that smile. As the simple dinner progressed they talked about her life in America, what she did, what she liked and disliked. Her interests; tracing her family history. The occasional visit by a young smartly dressed waiter did little to stop the flow of the pleasant social conversation. As the sweets were served the emphasis changed and Lisa found herself asking questions of Peter, her own interrogation of this handsome but secretive man. Did he live here all the time? "No but most of the time." Was he married? "No" – divorced because, according to Peter " .. she didn't share my tastes." An answer Lisa thought funny in the extreme but also one which a sixth sense told her not to try and resolve! How long had he been doing this work (whatever this work was)? Could not (would not) say. Did he enjoy it? – a guarded "Yes."

Lisa declined cheese and biscuits and the clean cut waiter brought in a tray of coffee and placed it on the small table by the sofas, before adding a couple of logs onto the fire. "That will be all Brian." Peter's quietly spoken order. "Yes sir. Good night sir." And Brian was gone. "Shall we adjourn to the fireside?" Peter poured coffee and started to explain that picture which hung over the mantle may well be one of Lisa's long lost relatives. The small inscription on the frame simply reading "Third Laird of Glen Alder." At that moment a small buzzer sounded on a telephone and Peter rose to take the call. After a couple of grunts and "OKs"., Peter replaced the handset and said "I just need to pop out for a couple of minutes." Lisa turned to face him as he left the room - that smile again and he was gone.

Lisa sat pondering the painting; did she resemble this bearded, kilted man, with two massive hunting dogs at his feet? She rose from the soft furnishing and moved closer to the painting.

Suddenly she was aware of a presence behind her. She had heard nothing but she knew that somebody was behind her "Striking picture isn't it?" Peter's soft voice spoke close to her ear. She could feel his very being behind her. "I can see some similarities between the Third Laird and you."

"Can you?" Lisa stared into the picture scanning the old man's features, "I am not so sure that I look so similar."

"Well I can see some similarities, but I think you are also like him in other ways;" a long pause, then Peter continued "he had a reputation as a very secretive man, a man who liked to take risks, passionate even."

Lisa was shocked, how did this man she had met only a few hours earlier know what she was like, what went on in her head? She continued to look forward simply stating "What on earth makes you think that? You hardly know me."

"Oh I think I know you very well Lisa, if I am correct, there are things inside your head which you have keep suppressed. Things which even your best friends do not know about you." Lisa started to get worried – it was true she had thoughts about her emotions and fantasised often, but how could he possibly know. She let out a nervous laugh, aware that she may be sending more signals about herself.

She suddenly felt him move closer, his hands resting lightly on her hips, now whispering in her ear "Lisa I am sure I am correct. You need to release those hidden emotions, live those fantasies while you have the chance." She could hear him breath in her cologne, aware now that he had probably selected it for her. "This is crazy Peter, I think I should go to bed." She tried to make it sincere but remained rooted to the spot.

"Lisa, I know that you don't mean that," his hands started to move lightly upwards "you need release and I want to give you that experience." His hands stopped resting along the line of her bra. "Come with me on a journey of discovery, let's discover the true Lisa." His hands remained still, applying just a little pressure to hold her still.

"Peter, this makes no sense, let me go."

"I'm not holding you, you are free to go, but I think you want to stay. " his hands started to move back down her sides "You came to learn about your roots, but I am offering you the chance to learn about you." Peter's hands moved round to her front, gently pulling her back against his firm body. "The real you."

One hand opened and spread over her tummy and the pulled her back against him firmly.

"Peter, I'm a married woman. I can't; shouldn't do .. do .... Do whatever it is you think we/you want to do."

Her words just came out as a jumble. An inner turmoil was starting within her. One voice inside was saying 'walk away, this is wrong, you don't need this,' another was screaming 'stay, find out more, take a risk.'

She could feel Peters breath on her neck, his lips now close to her ear, his warmth making those little hairs stand to attention. "You want what is starting now, you need this Lisa, release those emotions Lisa," the hands started to move, upwards " let yourself be free."

His hands came to rest over her breasts, slowly closing over the mounds, a gentle but firm pressure as Peter's lips moved, for the first time over her neck to her ears, applying featherlike kisses along her skin.

A soft, almost inaudible moan escaped Lisa, released by her subconscious self, "Peter stop, please" her hands went to cover his in a half hearted attempt to pull them away from her bosom.

"I cannot do this, my husband my family, its wrong please, please just let me go."

Her voice sounded firmer, more meaning, but her hands betrayed her inner feelings. There was little attempt to free herself, to remove his hands, to move away from his body which now warmed her back.

"You are very attractive Lisa; beautiful," his hands moved now, more of a caress; upwards to her shoulders, down her arms and back to caress her breasts once again.

Lisa let out a silly little laugh "I'm not pretty, just a humble farm girl. But please Peter; please stop, no more." Her voice was getting weaker now, the sincerity ebbing away.

Peter's right hand continued to caress her breast, but the left moved higher moving her shoulder length hair away from her neck to enable his kisses to continue along her neck. She felt his fingers move again, then heard the sound and finally felt the fresh air on her spine as Peter lowered the single rear zip which held her dress together.

"Peter ..." Lisa's voice stronger now, "please stop this has gone far enough, I'll scream if you don't stop." She heard Peter chuckle as the zip continued to move slowly down her back and Peter's lips followed. "Feel free to express yourself Lisa, nobody can hear us." Lisa panicked "What? .... What do you mean?"

"Simply that the walls are very thick and we are the only ones this side of the house." His lips reached the line of her bra and then returned to continue kissing her neck. With the zip undone, his right hand now moved more easily over her breasts, his squeezes, just that bit harder. Lisa knew she was reacting she could feel her nipples harden inside her bra, her sensible side was telling her to flee, but .......

Suddenly she could feel the material of the dress being moved, Peter's kisses were moving along her shoulder, moving the material of the dress away as he went. As she wrestled with her conscience, she felt the material fall from the point of her shoulder and that right hand did the rest, tugging the material down her arms to expose her upper chest. Panicking, she tried to raise her arms to cover her partially exposed breasts, but the fallen dress now seemed to tie her arms down by her sides; she was powerless to stop that right hand's return to fondle her breast.

"Peter please stop this," she was whimpering, a cry of near desperation, "please, .......... Oh please."

"Shhh just go with the flow." Peter's voice quiet but firm in her ear. Then she felt him squeeze her right breast again, harder than before and her body reacted, arching back against him as some hidden desire overtook her.

She was just aware that Peter's left hand was undoing the clasp of her bra before the satin and lace feel away to leave her exposed. Both hands now returned, taking her firm breasts into their palms, her small hard nipples trapped between thumb and forefinger. A deep, nearly silent, groan escaped her lips as she felt herself falling into a blissful state - the inevitable result of having a man's hands, touching her over-sensitive nipples. Lisa had often thought that she may reach orgasm simply through her nipples; now here was a man she hardly knew moving her to that euphoric state, using just the right balance of pressure and caress. And there was also his kisses,, now firmer, moving over skin. She could feel his teeth scrape over her pale skin, feel the tips of her ears being drawn slowly into his mouth. She wanted to keep saying no, but the words refused to come out, her body instead pressing back against him.

She could feel herself reaching that high she craved; her breathing became shallower as she sensed the first moisture between her legs. His hands left her breasts for a moment, but only for the moment it took to push her dress and bra down her arms which now hung limply at her sides. The hands returned to continue their delicious torture as her dress fell in a puddle of red cloth at her feet. Lisa now didn't care that a mere satin thong was now all that was between her and total exposure, her body ached for release and she could feel herself rising to that point. Peter was pressing himself into her back, moulding her body against his and she could feel the hardness of him pressed against her bare bottom. One hand now moved down to cover her tummy, leaving the other to continue the caress and the torture of her too hard nipples. That lower hand spread over her stomach and then moved lower, the fingers capturing her mound, using the satin to apply an erotic massage her to her puffy lips. At the first touch of his finger to the top of her slit, Lisa spilled over the edge. A low sound escaped her lips; a "Yesssssss" said softly, almost like a cats purr. Peter felt it too, the sharp intake, the quickening breath, a movement in the lips of her pussy, the backward pressure against him and then, finally, the warm dampness creeping over the satin.

Lisa's mind was racing. This was wrong, what had she just allowed to happen? She had just had a wonderful orgasm, it had taken only minutes, she didn't usually cum that quickly. Certainly not standing up. "Peter please, that was wonderful, but let me go now", then softly adding a further " please."

But Peter continued to hold her against him, the caress to her breasts now feather light, appreciating the sensitivity, the other hand continued to caress her pussy, his fingers tracing the line of her slit and smoothing the satin over the top. "We have only just started on the journey Lisa." The words whispered into her left ear once more. "Turn around."

She remained still, a sixth sense telling her that if she turned she may be lost to this man. "Lisa turn around please." His hands had left her and the voice was now firmer; a quietly spoken order. She remained statue-like, unable to move. "Now" this time Peter's voice was raised slightly with a mere hint of menace. She slowly turned.

"Thank you." Those blue eyes met her brown eyes, looking deeply into her; they scanned Lisa slowly, taking in the near naked body. Lisa felt vulnerable and unprotected. "You are beautiful Lisa, very, very beautiful." Lisa smiled a weak smile and a soft "Thank you" looking downwards.

Peter's hand reached out to cup her chin and lifted her face up, her lips to his. That first touch was like an electric shock, her eyes opened fully to look into Peter's, her lips parted and she felt the tip of his tongue move between them. Her tongue reached out to meet his, to touch it, to try and move around it; tongues caressing. It was the most sensual kiss Lisa could remember, the soft pressure between their lips, two tongues moving around each other, no other contact between them. Slowly, very slowly, Peter moved his head away, his eyes locked with hers. She felt his hands move down her body, suddenly very aware of her nakedness. The fingers gently moved her wet thong to one side, the tips now touching her bare, shaven pussy lips; so warm and slick with her juices. The finger at the bottom of her slit now, slowly moving up, grazing her clit, then it was gone.

Then a finger, the same finger, in front of her touching Peter's tongue; she could see the trace of moisture – her moisture - on the tip as Peter tasted her.. He repeated the caress, the finger moving slightly deeper between her pussy lips, hovering longer over her clitoris; a wetter finger, a longer taste. This time the finger placed at her own lips, allowing her to taste her own juices. Lisa thought they tasted differently from the rare previous times she had tasted herself.

"So sweet ........... so good," there was a slight huskiness about Peter's tone now. This time the finger returned and stayed, stroking her pussy lips, teasing them, ..... caressing them. Patiently coaxing them to unfold, to reveal the wet warmth of her labia and the hardness of her clitoris which, with each stroke, began to emerge from its tight hood.

Lisa could feel a weakness in her knees, she raised her hands to his shoulders, using them to support herself as his fingers continued their exquisite caress of her pussy. All the time her eyes locked into hers. She could sense two fingers at work now, sliding each side of her inner lips as they stroked upwards, moving round in circles as they reached her hard clit, caressing, teasing, squeezing. Fingers now made slick by the juices which escaped from within her as they passed upwards on each caress.

"Mmmmmmmm" Lisa faintly murmuring, admitting what she did not want to admit, that she was coming close to cumming again. He was making her cum using just his fingers. Her head fell forward as a wave of pleasure overtook her body. Through half-open eyes she could see his fingers moving over her sex, her skimpy thong now just a satin ribbon pushed to one side. She could see her breasts with their still hard nipples, she could feel the heat and passion building inside her abdomen. She was powerless to prevent the inevitable as his fingers started to move more quickly, more powerfully.

Then it was upon her like a steam-train "Ohhhh God ........ yessssss" barely audible except to the man who was now bringing her to these heights. Peter felt her passion rise and then, just as felt her tense, he pushed the two digits inside her

"Nooooooo," Lisa's legs nearly gave beneath her, she held on to this man whose fingers she now felt like two small penises, caressing the entrance to her womb. Her hot juices escaped her, she knew, she could see, them shining on Peter's hand as it moved, slowly now, over her pussy. "What? ...... What are you doing to me, this is wrong ..... so wrong" she moved her head up to look at him, to look into those eyes once more.