All Comments on 'Glenn and His Mother'

by qualitywheat

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
Morlan502Morlan502over 8 years ago
I smell chapter 2 coming

Yes, mother son, now sons, sex. And a son induced pregnancy! Okay I am a pervert, and so is everyone else on the site, so let the story roll!

IlovemymotherIlovemymotherover 8 years ago
More to come please

As always top notch story from you. There has to be more chapters and a pregnancy for each son ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Nice story, thanks

Maybe when Aunty Jane gets out of the hospital she can stay awhile with Terri and

her family. I'm sure Terri and her sons can

do a lot to hasten her recovery.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
THAT'S IT?

Where is the pregnancy

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
So many comma splices

Your use of punctuation is horrible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
sorry

You had me till the last page. It was something special between her and her youngest son. Now it's just a bitch in heat.

Mael99Mael99over 8 years ago
Fixes:

It's "behind the 8 ball", not A ball.

And "there" needs to be used instead of "their" a couple of times.

It seems that things get a little more sloppy as you go on, but it was a very good story.

Sorry to be a bit nit-picky.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
has there ever been a better story on Lit?

QW has outdone even himself here. The description of the first hot incestuous fuck Glen gave his mother Terri, a truly "otherworldly fuck," is superb. And Terri's cums are really "otherworldly." Terri's fallen in love with her own boy's penis, her own personal "joystick." Compared to her previous lovers and Glen's dad, "her son was better and bigger, she was so proud of him she nearly wept." And once he's sampled it, Glen just cannot get enough of his own mother's vagina. Hey, the kid's 18, he's a semen producing machine, his young balls never quit, and now he knows where every drop of his semen fucking belongs. Down his mother's throat, in her ass, or--most and best of all--up that hairy happyhole between her legs. I'm glad that Terri's spreading her thighs for her older son Scott as well. The brothers have to learn to share and share alike. Share, that is, the same cunt they both came out of. There'll be lots of dirty banter and joking between the horny brothers, exchanging impressions of what it feels like to be up inside their mommy, pumping away and blowing their balls up where they once were little babies. I sense years of joy ahead for the grinning young motherfuckers and their happy, smiling sons-fucked mom.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Well....

After page 1 I lost interest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Agree

sorry

You had me till the last page. It was something special between her and her youngest son. Now it's just a bitch in heat.

It's more of what a man would do instead of a woman.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I liked it!!!!

Nicely done well paced and an easy read. I know a mother's love is indiscriminate so the natural progression of things would be as you presented them. Again nicely done I hope their will be a continuation of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great story

Please continue this great tale of such a loving mother. This mother should be a role model for motherhood in the modern age. Mommy gladly spreads her thighs at. Every opportunity for her loving sons. No condoms or birth control means her loving sons will keep mommy so pussy filled with seed 24/7. Dad has no chance of impregnating his wife as he got the snip and is now refused sex at every turn. Dad will have confirmation when he sees his loving wife's belly swell and will have to settle for watching his sons hump away on mommy filling her over and over again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
the last page had me..fuck man

Fuck that bitch.... I thought she love her youngest son's cock more than anything..but no

What a cheap slut...piece of shit

Ending sucks man....change it

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
best story ever

Best story i would like to do the same

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Puctuation

You might want to consider getting a proof reader to help with your punctuation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Maybe the boys get together and have a bi mmf with mommy in the next chapter? Great story.

calibammacalibammaover 6 years ago
Cheating whore

I hope this cheating whore get caught by her husband and Glenn!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Hope your sons did get you pregnant not just once but more than once are mom took on us 6 boys in gangbang we got her pregnant 6 times. We still gangbang her together are mom said your not moving out she told us I am your slut sperm bank and kid barring slut for you then we grabbed her pushed her on the floor shoved 3 cocks in her cunt 2 in her ass one down her throat made her cum so hard we all cum together she was stretched and sore that time.e we raped her she did get pregnant again

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Terri

Terri was impregnated by young Glenn in chapter 2. With both boys doing the deed it would make it interesting. Lucky Terri.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Sorry

Not into cheating whore stories and the missus is a whore. I hope husband finds out and divorce the skank.

chasbro507chasbro507over 1 year ago

Great story The description of their thoughts and emotions really enhances the story This story needs more chapters There are a few directions it can go I leave it up to your creative mind!

gem4tnagem4tna11 months ago

This is a really great story it needs more chapters

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

FFS. "Behind the A-ball" it's the "8-ball," genius!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Nope lost it when she betrayed her son

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous