Glenn and His Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She prepared dinner for the three of them, and Terri was amazed by her attitude to what had happened, she was okay with it, didn't feel bad, and in fact, she was crazily glad it had happened. How could her own 18 year old son screw her like he had. In a way that had been new to her. After all these years of experimenting with her husband, of the messing with the three guys she had fucked with. She was on a higher plane that was for sure.

She felt his arms surround her as she stood at the stove, he kissed her neck, held her tight."I love you mom," he whispered sexily into her ear, it made her shiver uncontrollably. And she knew he did too. "Can't wait for tomorrow to come mom, me and you alone in the house again, all day in front of us."

Her thoughts flashed forward, she imagined herself under him, again. "Yes baby, me too," Terri turned her head and they shared a kiss that consummated the joining.

"Now young man, go away please, I'm busy," and she hit him with her hip. He laughed and disappeared, an hour later her husband arrived home, and began apologising immediately about accidently hiding the cleaner she had wanted.

"Did you do the glassware Terri?" he asked.

"No, I'll leave it for now." She replied little coldly, "I actually got stuck under the sink, my hair got tangled up, It took me ages to get free. It's a good job the coalman, or mailman didn't see me. They could have got me all to themselves, and me the tiny helpless woman at their mercy!" Terri laughed at her own so funny joke. She really wanted to tell him the whole truth, that she had indeed been got! But it was their own 18 year old son who had done the getting.

"I'm sorry, but thinking about it," he was saying rudely, "I'll bet you did look inviting stuck under their?" His wife Humph'd, and told him to go away too. At dinner they chatted about all sorts of things, Terri noticed Glenn was a little quiet but he got through it. "That was the hard bit, but he seems okay now," she told herself as she sat with her husband on the sofa.

Terri had a thought, but what she should have been thinking about, she wasn't. "I hope he doesn't fancy a bit of the other tonight," she thought, "I'm too sore." What she should have been thinking about was the real possibility of her being made pregnant by her son, their son. By the time she would get to thinking seriously about it, it would be far too late.

Her husband had had vasectomy a long time ago, he couldn't possibly be conned into thinking he was the father of the baby she would be carrying. Luckily for Terri he went straight to sleep. She had lathered herself with healing oils and salve. She would be good to go in the morning, those were her last thoughts before sleep overtook her.

In the morning, she saw him off at the door, she was wearing nothing but a robe. Glenn was on her before she had got it shut! "You cheeky young devil," she said, "your dad isn't out of the drive yet," she laughed happily, Terri felt alive, and so vital, she was brimming with wanton sexuality, as she sank into his arms.

Taking what he hoped would the control, he whisked his mother up and threw her over his shoulder. Then he marched upstairs, his mother screeched, and went along playfully with it.

"I frighten, I frighten!" she wiggled on his shoulder as if trying to get away, and Terri gave out a giggly squeal. Glenn marched her to her bedroom.

"Glenn, no not in here honey, we shouldn't," his answer was to drop her on the bed, took a hold of her dressing gown, and removed her from it. He dropped his own, and his pointed weapon was staring at her. "Oh Glenn, Oh honey, you are such a beautiful bad boy, come here baby, and be bad to your mommy again."

Terri was ready for her son the moment he took her in his arms downstairs, by the time this was going on she was wet through. She briefly congratulated herself for getting up in the night, washing her pussy, and reapplying the oils and salve. There would be no issues today!

Her pussy had self adapted to his cock, it fit like two moulds from the same case, one outside in, the other inside out. Glenn settled into seemingly manic but smooth rhythm. His hips driving him in and out, of the hot wet sheath provided for him by his loving mother. And the pleasure they both got because of each other's gift, was other worldly.

Terri came with a heaving crunch, if her young son hadn't been on top of her, she would have bent in half upwards. As it was her legs kicked up and out, they were held rigid. Her arms, hands and fingers dug in for the duration, her nails digging beautiful holes in his back. Glenn came right after her, his hips, as they crashed into her, almost snapped his mother's thighs open.

When his cock spit the cum out it nearly tore his shaft open, it was so thick, and hot, he cringed in terrific pain. He held his mother in his lovers grip, he never wanted to let go. He hadn't been prepared for this depth of feeling he had for her, or this.

They fell open, her sprawled on the bed, Glenn was laid at her side trying to get his breath back. He looked down and saw cum dribbling out of the end of his cock, he smiled and said a silent hello to it. Terri turned her head to him, "Glenn, I'm done for honey, I can't keep up with you, you are going to have to learn to be a bit more gentle with me," and she snickered at her words.

He looked at her, "I know what you mean mom, but I can't help it, as soon as I get near you it's bombing time, but I will try, I promise," he said. Her eyes fell on to his chest, she rolled to him and put her arm around his young tight body, even that single act made her tremble for him.

"Maybe not every time?" she said, and took his cock in her hand, "There is only one place this is going as soon as it comes back up," she told herself, "and its going into my mouth, and maybe never to reappear again!" Terri laughed at her own little joke, Glenn laughed with her not knowing why. But he soon would.

They became real lovers then, Glenn sensed that loving his mother, as well as the sexual side to it, would, or was, as important to her as him screwing her nuts. Her hand drifted up and down him, she felt his balls, she kissed his chest, she snuggled right into him, as a woman in love would with her tumultuous love.

Terri slid down his body, kissing as she went, fiddling with him, as her lips neared him she smelled his aroma, even though he was covered in their love she could smell him. She kissed his cock, then her mouth closed over it. Glenn sighed with pleasure as he watcher her, her lovely head drifting up and down on him, she sought his balls, each one was treated to her finger tips, his ass got touched, stroked, then fingered, he leaned back as the fabulous sensation spread thoughout him.

The phone rang at the side of the bed, it stopped her immediately, she looked at it, then at her son. She picked it up, it was her older son Scott. "Hi Scott," she said happily, she moved from Glenn and sat up. "When?" she said to something he told her. She spoke in general terms while Glenn just lay there looking glum.

Then after saying goodbye, she put the phone down, her voice was light and happy. Then she saw Glenn's face, she knew what he was thinking. He was feeling insecure and, she supposed a little jealous too. "Darling, we will have to behave ourselves, you know that don't you?"

"Yes mom I know," but he wasn't happy, she took his cock in her hand again and worked him, but the moment had been lost for them both.

"Why don't we have a shower or maybe a bath, have a little fun, and not bother about Scott hey?" This made him smile, he just wanted her for himself. By even he knew he had to rein it in.

"Okay mom, let's," he told her and jumped out of bed. She knew she had to mother him, the look of disappointment on his face was obvious. In the bath she sucked him off. She attacked his proud, again, young cock and she wouldn't let him go until she forced his cum out of him.

Glenn bumped his head as he blew a very grateful load for the first time into his mother luscious mouth. Terri took it all, not missing one drop. She was happy and proud, she loved sucking cock, and knew there would not be many men around who could hold their own against her.

After they had sated each other Terri mentioned breakfast, "Just to keep the strength up!" she giggled to him as she toyed with her son. She had never felt the glow she had right now, nothing in her past had ever come close to this. They played all day long, Glenn forgot about the little idiocy he had had earlier, and felt great.

The following morning as Terri kissed her husband goodbye, and as she was closing the door Glenn appeared right behind her again, she had known he would. But today she was dressed for his assassination under the long robe she had worn especially for this moment. She wriggled away telling him to be a little patient. She put on the black backless high heels she had put next to the door in preparation.

She stood erect and faced him, there was a look of puzzlement on his face, his mother knew for almost a certainty that he would have never seen this in real life, pictures yes, but never in person.

"Turn away from me darling," she told him. He did, and stood waiting for what he didn't know. Terri took off the ankle length robe, and dropped it to one side. It was to reveal that under it was her most precious brilliant white silk thigh length dressing gown, it was edged right around in black, and the belt was black too.

It was partly open to show her ample cleavage, and to allow him glimpse the silk lace black thong through the gap at the bottom. She had the requisite stockings and suspenders, and matching bra. Her face was pink with rising lust, her lips were blood filled and tremulous. Terri was baiting herself as well as her son.

She struck a pose she hoped would stun him, one knees lightly raised and bent toward the other, her arms outstretched above her head, hands tipped sideways, head bowed and slanting her eyes at him. "Okay Glenn, you can turn around now," she told him.

Glenn did and he nearly fell over, "Mom," he gasped, "Oh wow mom, you look absolutely fabulously gorgeous, and so unbelievably sexy, Jesus Christ!"

Terri smiled at him, delightedly happy that the effect she had wanted was obviously a roaring success. "You like Glenn, hmmm?" His answer was to jump to her, take her in his arms and kiss her as passionately as he could, his cock already standing proud through his pyjama bottoms.

Terri let him kiss her, hug her, and nibble her neck, his cock was pressing right into her most vulnerable spot. "Oh how I love that," she thought, and all this while she held her pose. Glenn picked her up in his arms and carried his beautiful mother up to her bed. Terri never complained now, she knew she would get used to it.

He laid her down as if she was made of the finest china. He loved her manically, afraid she might break, his hand drifted to her cunt, he slid his hand inside her thong and fingered her boiling hot gash. "Oh baby, that feels so good honey," she murmured. He sank three fingers in and Terri came, her back almost broke she arched it so hard.

Soon her silk gown came off, her thong went one way, her bra the other. Glenn was all over her, he was like a mower cutting grass, nothing was left unscathed. He ended in a 69, and Terri let her son have her anyway he wanted, his tongue seemed to tickle her belly button from the inside, She came time after time as she lay there in a world glowing with lust, tension, arousal, and sheer desire for what he was doing to her.

She eventually got his cock into her mouth and tried to keep pace with him. But her strength was ebbing, he had her his cock kept dropping out. She couldn't control her movements as he sucked her pussy, licked, and lapped up her cum and juices. Terri had to lay there while he took her apart, she tried briefly to remember if she had ever felt like this, whether she had been so comprehensively beaten sexually like this, she couldn't.

Her last traumatic orgasm knocked her out, when she came round he was laid at her side holding her, making sure she was alright. His look of concern changed to happy when her eyes flickered. He kissed her lightly and took care of her, Terri slowly came down from the ceiling and spoke softly. "Glenn that was the best ever honey, nothing, nothing..." she never finished it.

He lay with her for over thirty minutes, they chatted aimlessly, saying a lot, but saying nothing. "Glenn, I want you to get behind me, know what I mean? She told him. Not really knowing what she was on about, he still said yes.

His mother got to her knees, "Do it Glenn, I want you to darling," she said. Glenn now knew what she was talking about. He got behind her and sank right in up to the hilt, his cock, hard and willing, became a weapon uncontrolled. He took a good hold of his mother and began to fuck her the way she had asked, he showed no mercy, not that he knew of it.

Terri moaned in luscious pain, luscious desire, and luscious surrender to him, she had never quite given herself like this to another man, not even her husband. Glenn banged his mother, he even went one handed and smacked her ass with the other, Terri howled as she was supposed to.

And then it happened, his cock came out and as he banged it straight back in, but unknowingly he shot it up his mothers tight little ass hole. She bit her lip, this was what she had wanted, she knew, or hoped this would happen. She gritted her teeth, she couldn't afford to cry out, not yet. She bowed her head, her knees slid back, she couldn't stop that. The pain was horrendously bad, but wondrously wonderful.

"Argggh, oh darling, oh baby, yes Glenn yes, do it, Oh my God do it!" hr cry rented the air. She couldn't stop the cry coming from between her fastened lips. Glenn had felt the difference, the tightness on his cock, but just thrashed it in and out anyway, he put it down to the different angle he was on now.

He fell onto his mothers back and began to fuck her into next week, it was several moments later that he lifted himself up and looked down between them. That was when he realised where he was, but something told him to keep going, this was new territory and he was claiming it. Terri began to moan under him, she didn't know that pain like this, the agony she was being made to endure, could feel so utterly wonderful, she loved it.

She had more orgasms as Glenn took more and more liberty's, he claimed her clit from underneath her, he got both of her nipples, and Terri fell into a world of complete surrender, and total submissiveness. Glenn charged on until he felt his young balls boil and roil, he was cumming, and he did. Terri felt her ass swell, the heat was scalding, she was sure she would split somehow, somewhere.

Her last orgasm, along with his, was the curtain dropping on her life, she was certain she was about to die, and she welcomed it. The last thing she felt was his weight lowering on to her fully. The next thing she knew was, she was being turned on to her side. Her concerned son was putting her into the recovery position.

Her ass was full of his cum, and she was holding it in, she wanted to go to the toilet desperately for a shit, it was all consuming. She had never had an enema quite like this. Gathering her strength, she said. "Glenn I have to go to the loo, wait here baby please?" He just nodded his head not realising why.

Terri dashed off and threw herself on to the pot and released her bowels, it flooded out of her to her utter relief. Then she laughed, she had never been ass fucked this way. The times she had done it, didn't match what her son had just unknowingly done, she was looking forward to telling him.

She made her way back limping a little, she smiled at him as she climbed back onto the bed and into his arms. He kissed her and asked. "Are you alright mom?"

"You'll never know how alright I am Glenn, maybe one day, but not yet!" and she giggled, she was in a world of fabulous pain. An hour later she took him, and his shit covered cock into the shower, she washed and cleaned him, sucking and kissing her way around him as she went.

Downstairs, she wondered where all this would end, "Peacefully, I hope?" she told herself. "There shouldn't be too many complications," she mused. "The problem, should one arise, will be my husband, if he guesses, or finds out." She put it to the back of her mind, she was confidant it wouldn't.

The Thursday arrived, and as usual she was carried straight back upstairs, more or less when the door was closed. Where another morning of debauchery took place, Glenn was becoming a free and demanding lover, and Terri loved giving him all she wanted. She wished she had had this all of her life.

That next morning at 6am, she took a phone call from her husband's brother in law, her husbands' sister had been involved in a road accident and it was touch and go. They flew out of bed, packing this, and packing that, Glenn was out of bed, he loved his Aunty Jane more than any other relative.

Then it was decided that Glenn and his dad would go right now, Terri would follow later on the train as more news became available. They shot out of the house and left. Terri was so stunned she couldn't think. Then when she did, she picked up the phone and called Scott to tell him, he told his mother he was on his ay home, and put the phone down.

Three hours later he was walking through the door and took his weepy mother in his arms. The phone rang again, Terri picked it up hesitantly, knowing it would be her husband.

"Yes?" was all she said, dreading the news.

"It's all okay Terri, she going to be fine, she's hurt, but the prognosis is good for a full recovery," he told her happily. Terri burst into tears, thanking God for his kindness this day. After a long discussion, and the full story, he told her they would stay at least until Sunday and then he would rethink things.

She said goodbye forgetting to tell him Scott had come home too, but she decided she would tell him later. She hugged Scott and told him how glad she was that he was here. They spent the rest of the day in and around the house. She called her husband for an update, which was good, and she told him Scott had arrived for the weekend. He was pleased and this gave him the relief to ask if she was okay if he stayed until the end of the weekend. Terri of course assured him she would be okay now, Scott is here, she said.

That night, she was exhausted, the events of the day had had its toll on her, she kissed Scott goodnight. She went up, showered, and donned her nightie. And after getting into bed, the lights went on in her head, and suddenly sleep wasn't available. She read her book for a while, and then she got too warm, she took off her nightie and threw it on the floor.

As she was reading she saw Scott's shadow pass her bedroom door

"Scott," she called, "are you alright, do you need anything?" The door opened wide, and he entered.

"No thanks mom, I'm fine, "are you?" he asked. Terri was half sat up, the sheet covering her boobs, held there with one hand. Scott saw her outline under the sheet and groaned to himself. His mother had no idea of how alluring she could look without even trying.

"I can't sleep now I'm in bed, why are you up?" she asked.

"I'm the same, its been a heavy day one way and another," he replied.

"Come and sit with me Scott, let's chat hey?"

"Sure mom," he said and he sat on the edge of the bed. Terri noticed his body, it was like Glenn's, fit, tight and muscular.

"You and Glenn are so much alike honey," she told him, running her hand up his arm. At this point there was nothing on Terri's mind, it was merely son and mother talking.

"We are and we aren't mom," he smiled at her. God he wanted to take her right there, right then.