Glenn and His Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on Scott, get in," she said, "you can't sit there like that all night." No, he thought, but I could do something else, he told her in his head. He stood, and Terri pulled the covers back, he saw her bare leg and knew she was naked. He got in and lay on his back, just where his dad did, and where his younger brother had for the last week.

Terri noticed his reticence, "Are you ignoring me Scott?" she asked.

"What do you mean mom?" he asked back.

"You're lying there like a log," she had no idea Scott had a hard on, and she was seconds away from being banged if she kept this up. "Come here, and give me a hug darling," she finished. Scott turned, looked at his mother and he went into lust driven automatic.

He grabbed his mother, kissed her, held her tight, pushed her over on to her back, cocked his right leg between hers, then his left, and he was on top of her. Terri felt the breath whoosh out of her and before she could utter a word of protest he was in, all the way. He filled her pussy and fucked her with total abandonment. Terri was taken by complete surprise, but the surprise turned to instant lust as he made love to her.

Terri now had two loves apart from her husband, and her life was complete. "And," she thought, "I am alone with him for the next three days, Whooooooopeeeeee!"