Gliese Chronicles - Sakcore Explored Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Jason sat and thought about Cela, he knew he would always favor her above the other two women, as he would choose her to bear his child. This bothered him, as it meant he wasn't truly treating all of them equally. What he didn't know was how they felt about this. He could opt not to replace himself of course, and have them bear a child only to replace themselves. It wasn't like his genetic contribution would be lost. In fact, with three wives, he would contribute more to the gene pool than most men.

He had grown up with a sibling, as had Cela, Kira, and Hianne as all of their parents had married in the traditional manner. He had met Kira's and Hianne's parents a few times over the past four years, and of course, he knew Cela's parents much better. How would Kira's and Hianne's parents react to their marriage? It was one thing to accept the concept of polygamy, but another to actually have their daughter or son engaged in such a relationship. What of Cela's and his parents? It all seemed so daunting when he stopped to think about it.

It had been over two hours since he had come to the upper lounge to sit and watch this small part of Sakcore outside the windows when he heard Kira's voice.

"Mind if I join you? Robb told us you came up here."

"No, please, come and sit with me."

Kira walked in and sat down right next to him on the broad seat. She looked at him and saw his eyes seemed dulled. She was sure he could use some rest.

She placed her hand on his knee and smiled. "How about a little nap?"

"I do feel a little tired. I guess I could go to my quarters and rest for a while."

"Why don't you take a nap right here? I can get a blanket out of the locker and we can lay down right here."

He looked at her with a tired smile, "We?"

"Yes, 'we.' Hianne and Cela went outside to work near the ship. Robb is checking on them from time to time so everything is fine. You have nothing to worry about. In fact, Cela suggested it would be a good idea for me to spend time with you."

They settled down under the blanket, Jason spooning Kira from behind as they shared a cushion for their heads. Kira could tell he was tired. Otherwise, she would have felt his hard erection against her buttocks. She unbuttoned her blouse and placed his hand over her breast and closed her eyes.

"You feel good," he whispered.

"So do you. Now close your eyes and go to sleep. Remember this is a nap, it's supposed to be restful. In a day or two if you lay with me like this I'll be different. I promise."

Jason knew it would be as Kira was different than Hianne or Cela when it came to how she behaved when she wanted to be bedded. She wasn't much for foreplay, seemingly having prepared herself emotionally ahead of time with a few suggestive comments to her partner. She wanted but a few passionate kisses on her lips and a little rubbing outside her panties in preparation. When her panties came off, she either lay down on her back or moved on top with hardly a word, letting Jason know by her position what she wanted as her breathing quickened with his caresses. He wondered if she was a typical Jestorean woman in that respect.

When on her back she wanted him to go relatively fast and shallow in a steady rhythm, pounding hard at the very end. This was when she was hard on a man, as if his riding her was to be paid for with her claws dug deep. When she was on top, she started slow at first, but not for long as she pushed her pelvis down hard against his pubic bone massaging her mons and clit until she lay down spent and weak on top of him. In either position she was a dynamic demon of a woman who belied her small stature. When finished Kira, seemed to jump out of bed as if she had seen something she didn't like, only to return ready to go again in ten or fifteen minutes before she was satiated.

Perhaps that was what surprised men most—she wasn't a doll to be cuddled and used as they wished for their own pleasure. Jason had to admit she was special in that way. He had adapted quickly to her after their first time together, and she had sought him out above all others afterward. His little tigress was always a temptation, something he dared not reveal to her. Kira could achieve two or three orgasms in the time it would take him to give Hianne a single one.

Hianne, was as tall as he was, her slim body adorned with beautifully shaped breasts, and a silky, smooth, nicely shaped behind. Hianne took time to become fully aroused—requiring long bouts of kissing, caressing, and rubbing to advance her to the point she wanted his penetration. Where Kira wanted fast and hard, Hianne preferred slow, smooth, thrusting, until the end when she pushed up hard against him while gently caressing his back as her legs wrapped over his thighs. Most often Hianne wanted full missionary with him on top, whispering to him how good she was feeling, and when she orgasmed she was silent, as if it really hadn't affected her much, only hard breathing and her smile at the end told him otherwise. Once he entered Hianne she didn't like him to pull out again until they were finished. Unlike Kira and Cela, Hianne often came to him at two or three o'clock in the morning when her hormones were apparently at their peak. Under those circumstances a single bout was enough to satisfy her for at least two days.

Cela, on the other hand was the most challenging as she varied from day to day in what it took to stimulate her effectively—having to experiment with a slight change in position was routine—though missionary was her favorite as they had learned variations that were effective. She enjoyed sex and made sure he knew it with her comments as they worked together to bring her to climax. Foreplay was what made Cela so wonderful to be with, her breasts played a role in her arousal, and she enjoyed fondling him as she teased him with her wonderful smile and gentle laugh. For a woman who physically resembled Kira, Cela couldn't have been more different. Kira wanted sex when she wanted it—any time of the day or night. Cela, most often sought it at bedtime, but was very accommodating in the morning when both of them were well-rested. He hated to admit it in a way, but Cela had his heart in a way no other woman ever would—she was after all, the woman he had chosen to marry.

Jason knew that sex was only one aspect of the relationship he had with them. They could have been the most beautiful women in the world, but if they hadn't been intellectually satisfying he wouldn't have found them as attractive. They were intelligent women with wonderful personalities and a good sense of humor, attributes that made spending long periods with them in confined quarters not only tolerable, but enjoyable. That was why they worked so well as a team and he was sure why they had over time self-selected to work together. These past few weeks had shown him much more and now he had to make a decision. He had changed after yesterday's events, as had they, it was time to admit he was willing to work harder to earn and keep not only their respect, but their love.

When he awoke from his nap, Kira was gone, only a hint of her scent remained. He sat up and saw it was just past time for the evening meal. He was sure the women had decided to let him rest until he had an appetite—they had been right, he was hungry. He felt stronger as he walked down the stairs to the mess, hearing the women talking as he approached.

When he walked in he saw Hianne looking at him with a smile. "Well, give you a woman to snuggle with and you go right to sleep. Seems to work every time."

He grinned as he sat down between Cela and Kira, "I wonder what would happen if I went to bed with two at a time?"

The women all laughed, then Cela leaned against him, "You're feeling better alright. One more day of rest and you'll be able to go back to work. Promise you'll try to rest one more day."

"Do I really have a choice this time?"

Hianne, looked at him with a grin, "What do you think?"

"I don't," he replied.

"That's right. One more day, is all we want. Then you can start working on your botanical survey of the island with one of us with you."

"Then I guess it's a promise I can keep."

Kira leaned over and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "You're pretty smart for a plant man."

"Thanks a lot. That must have hurt a little to admit."

The women laughed—he was feeling better alright.

Kira gave him another kiss on the cheek, "After you eat you can sit and look over what we accomplished today. The cameras are working well and we have developed a graphic key to the species we have observed. We can catch a few of each species over the next week and begin a genetic analysis to build a cladogram to see their relationships."

"Okay, that sounds interesting. By the way, do I get to sleep in my own bed tonight? Or does that require a decision by the committee?"

"Provided you shower and shave you sleep with me tonight," Cela replied with a smile.

"And if I don't?"

"You takes your chances on where you're going to sleep. You have two other women you could ask, but I don't think they want a stinky man in their bed tonight either."

It didn't take but a second to see two faces indicating 'no' to figure out that wasn't going to happen. But he knew one thing, the women were presenting a united front in dealing with him. He was going to have to make his final decision and have the conversation that would define their future together. They had given him every reason to believe they were committed to sharing him if he would have them. There was one way of knowing for sure if Kira was fully committed and he would find the time the next day to talk with her.

They adjourned to the lounge and Jason watched the screen as their results came up. The three of them had summarized the observations from the camera traps—with a breakdown by species, relative abundance, and average depth of each species based upon the total number of observations. It was an impressive body of work for one day.

"Ladies, I'm so impressed. Our preliminary report is going to impress with this kind of information and analysis. I really think we should consider going back for two weeks to resupply, visit with our families, give a few short sections of our findings to the agency, and then come back. Why don't you consider my suggestion and we can talk about it tomorrow?

There were smiles and nods all around. After half an hour Jason excused himself to get ready for bed, leaving to shave and take a shower. He was pleased he would be sleeping with his wife that evening and it was amazing to realize over the past twenty-four hours he had been in bed with all the women in his life. Maybe they didn't have sex, but it had gone well enough as all of them had seemed to accept it without complaint. He was sure the women were making a point, as it didn't seem as if his sleeping with all of them was purely by coincidence.

That night he slept well and in the morning he was feeling better as his morning wood had returned. Cela noticed and told him she would be ready the next morning if he were interested. He was sure she liked his response as she gave him a long passionate kiss that sent his mind reeling. They went to breakfast together and found Kira and Hianne waiting for them. He admitted he felt almost one hundred percent and was ready to get back to work—the looks he received told him not to push the issue. He resigned himself to sitting and watching the underwater camera monitors with Kira, entering data in real-time on the forms loaded onto his tablet by Kira—she knew he would want to be engaged in collecting some data and took advantage of it while keeping him close.

All of them had lunch together and afterward Hianne and Cela decided to establish a line transect across the island to establish a standard route they could use for estimating relative abundance of the terrestrial animals they were finding, and to establish sampling points for a vegetative analysis Jason could work on the rest of the week.

After Cela and Hianne left the ship Jason looked at Kira. "Time for a nap, are you going to join me?"

She smiled broadly, "I think I could use a little nap. Shall we go to the upper lounge like yesterday?"

"No, I think we should go to your quarters this time where it will be private."

She looked at him puzzled. "My quarters. Well...I...guess we could. I'm just not used to...well...

"Time for a change," he interjected. Then he smiled as he took her hand knowing she wasn't used to him being aggressive with her.

They walked to her quarters and once inside Jason pushed the button to lock the door. In the past, Kira had made all the advances. She had always initiated sex and Jason had done his best to satisfy her. This time she stood unsure, biting her lip and looking at him out of the top of her eyes. He stepped to her, took her into his arms, and gave her a long passionate kiss. She stepped back and looked at him—even though she had returned his kiss, at first tentatively, then with equal passion, she seemed stunned.

"Jason, what are we going to do? I thought we were going to take a nap."

"We are...well...we will after I make love to you."

"Make love to me? Jason, we have...I mean...you have...you know."

"You want to be my wife don't you?"

"I...yes...you know I do...but... Jason are you going to lay me even though I haven't asked you to?"

"Yes, a man makes love to his wife. I'm going to have you on the bottom the first time, then a second time, maybe even a third time unless you ask me to stop."

"Jason, I really didn't expect..."

Another deep passionate kiss cut her off and she felt her blouse open wide, then her bra come away as her breasts felt the cooler air hit her bared skin. She kissed him back, surprised and amazed at his passion for her. Then before she knew it, she was on her back gasping as he slowly drove hard and deep into her. It was different than what they had done in the past when she was in charge, but the end result was the same—only this time she heard herself uttering small sounds at the end as she climaxed hard. She waited for him to pull put, but he remained in place, his penis hard inside her as her breath slowed to almost normal.

"My god, that was incredible, are you ready to pull out?" she whispered.

"No, let me know when you're ready."

"Ready? Don't you need to wait for a while?"

"No, I haven't climaxed yet. I'll start moving slowly again, when it feels good tell me and we go again."

Kira climaxed again less than three minutes later, her fingers clutching as his shoulders as she threw her head back in pleasured agony—soft squeaky sounds emanating from her mouth with her final hard contractions. The process repeated one more time and just before she was to about to climax for the third time she hissed into his ear. "Enough, I've had enough, come with me, please come with me."

Her legs were still shaking as he pulled out of her. He lay down next to her and gave her a soft kiss. She gave a weak smile, "I almost passed out. Jason I never knew...never..."

"Do you love me?"

"Yes, I love you. But you didn't have to do this to me to find out," she replied in a whisper.

"If you're going to marry me you should know what to expect."

"You mean you would do this to me again?"

"As often as you want Tigress. Now you know I can do something different than you normally have me do to you."

"Jason, I'm worn out. I really do need a nap now."

"Well, that's what I had in mind."

Kira smiled and gave him a kiss, "You just wanted to tame your Tigress."

"Did I?"

"This tamed pussy is yours, married or not," as she rolled away from him so he could spoon her. She was fast asleep in minutes, Jason holding her close, both of them wrapped in towels Kira had brought from her bathroom.

Kira woke almost an hour later and slowly slid out from beneath the blanket and looked at Jason as he slept. He had never initiated sex with her before and she found she liked it—for her it had felt primal to be pursued, held down, and dominated in a gentle, but forceful way. She had clawed at him as she always did as her orgasms stretched out, but the strength of her response to him left her as weak as if one of the phallic plants had been inside her again. She knew it signaled a change in their relationship—it meant that now she would have to respond to his needs too. She walked back to the monitors feeling as if she were still on a high of some kind. She had admitted to him she loved him and he had proven he loved her by asking.

That evening when all of them sat down for their meal together the transformation had been completed between them. It wasn't spoken, it was felt. Kira in particular was especially attentive to Jason. Hianne and Cela traded glances, then smiled. That evening Kira and Hianne walked to Jason and gave him a goodnight kiss and hug before going to their quarters. Cela was sure Jason had made his decision and it would be a few days when all of them would sit down and discuss the structure of their marriage. Jason was like that, he would do his best to arrive at an arrangement that would be as fair to all of them as he could make it. It would be up to the women to ensure it would work by being honest, fair, and forgiving as they trusted he would be.

As they undressed for bed Cela turned to Jason with a smile, "I'll be ready in the morning, you look well rested."

"Sweetheart, I love you. No one makes me happier than you do."

She knew that was true and that no one made her happier than Jason.