Glimpses

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MindsMirror
MindsMirror
2,392 Followers

They moved together now as the memories came rushing back in waves. It'd been dark and they'd been desperately afraid. In this moment they both realized that their fear hadn't been that of dying, but of truly losing one another. The savage tornado had passed, but their shelter had them trapped together. They had one another and now they were again. Guilt and fear of what they'd done sealed those memories away but their love brought them back. This was what'd happened before and now it was happening without those outside influences.

"Mmm," a pleasured groan came from Sloan.

"Yeahhh," he replied.

Her hands lifted her gown further and his hand clutched to her breast. Their bodies squirmed together in unison. The covers loosened as their motions increased. Their pulse rates quickened and breathing strained. The sheath of her womanhood engulfed his manhood. Together they completed one another in so many ways that no one else ever could. Each of them longed to make the other feel the pure love and pleasure they felt. The bonds that held them together were thick to unbreakable. Impossibly, they each felt hot to the other; the heat surrounding his cock was warmer than him but the heat entering her was warmer than the inner lips of her pussy. The movement of one within the other was effortless and encouraged repetition.

There was but one issue and they came to understand it at the same moment. The cloth between them prevented the skin to skin contact of their coupling. He debated upon solving the problem but it was Sloan that withdrew from him, pushing the covers as she moved.

His disappointment became audible as he plopped from her, "Oh no." But he knew at once why she'd stopped and was helping to return to their union as quickly as possible.

"Just - need - to - adjust -" she left the words hanging and completely removed her gown.

"I know, I didn't want to stop," he said sliding off his boxers by the waistband.

They weren't going to leave any doubt; this wasn't accidental now. Ty's arousal soared as he watched her sit up fully nude. Sloan desired his glistening member back inside of her. He threw the covers aside and she began crawling toward him. He laid back, causing his cock coated with her moisture to point toward the ceiling. Her neatly trimmed mound and the beautiful pink puffy lips that'd just enveloped him ached to sheath him again.

Their desire drove their actions; her mounting, him aiding her astride. He watched himself disappear inside her behind an enticingly engorged clit. She leaned back to see his veined member slide into her. He peered longingly upward into her face and found no uncertainty, no hesitation, no disgust or worry at their actions. Looking down upon his visage as she forced his reentry into her, she saw a love that was unconditional and desire that filled her ache.

Her arms quavered with excitement as she supported herself above him. Trembling with tension, his hands grasped her hips and a lovely smile spread across her face. Her hair hung forward as she leaned to kiss his awaiting lips. Soft, moist and gentle kissing slowed the grinding motions below, while their hands explored. Goosebumps followed every place his digits traced upon her skin. Strong hands directed them to places long untouched. Their mouths and tongues twisted within one another, performing an intricate ballet.

Temperature rising, she broke the kiss to gaze upon her love and his hands moved to caress her breasts. The touch of them thrilled her and she increased the tempo of her twerking. Thrusts became jerky and tight. Moisture escaped from her and dripped down the length of his straining member. Liquid sounds drew his gaze and he watched her nether lips clinging to him as she rose repeatedly. It was gloriously exciting and he thrust his hips upward to meet her return. Her eyes fluttered closed as the tip of him contacted her cervix. His penetration of her felt unbelievably good.

"I'm an idiot; why have I waited to be with you?" she asked herself aloud.

"No, I'm the idiot; why didn't I allow myself to acknowledge I wanted you?" he queried himself.

"Ty, I love you."

"I love you, Sloan."

He leaned forward and his mouth replaced his hand at her left breast. His moist lips slurped at the firm teat atop her puffy nipple. She longed to keep him inside with his mouth upon them forever. He'd thought his love and desire unrequited but found her hunger for him was equaled or surpassed. His hand squeezed the mound of her breast gently as he suckled more flesh into his mouth, while the other roamed her freely now. Finding the fleshy muscle of her butt he gripped and aided in their coupling. If they maintained this pace, soon neither of them would be contained.

Ty felt like he was living a dream come true. The barriers had all fallen and their true feelings had been said aloud. She wanted this as much as he did. They'd gone to the edge as closely as they dared. Once they'd slipped together, they then leapt into their roles with abandon.

Sloan slid herself up and down on him and watched his expression. His realization that she was for him transcended all past injuries. There was true love pouring from him as their union continued. There was lust as well, but it was love that bound them. They'd saved one another from the storm that day and now they were saving each other again. The love they'd been seeking had been within reach for many years.

Their passion enthralled embrace turned tumultuous as they suddenly pushed each other toward the finish line. His hips bucked upward bouncing her breasts. She reached between her legs to caress his balls and feel the length of him as he withdrew. There was a moment that seemed to hang in time. They reached the pinnacle and watched each other go over the edge. His thrusting erratic and forceful. Her gyrations staccato and long. She could feel the liquid gathering within her. Each spurt felt like rarefied bliss and he hugged her to himself as he exhausted the last of it within her womb. The sudden trembling contact with her clit drove her into a series of orgasms that gripped him in wave after wave of additional pleasure.

"Oh, my god, Sloan!"

"Ty, that was so good, I want to weep."

"Weep if you must, I'm never letting you go," he said and held her tightly.

His strong grasp reminded her of how he'd held her in the bunker. It made her feel safe and loved. The painful part of the memory seemed to melt away and tears of joy leaked from her. The salty fluid ran down her face and joined his. He trembled beneath her as his sadness departed in soft sobs.

"I love you," they said together.


Around noon, they awoke to find themselves spooned together nude. Sloan worried for a split second that they had gone too far, but Ty's newly straining cock pressing against her moist slit relieved her of that notion instantly. She pressed back into him so he wouldn't have any doubts either. Their long emotional exhaustion was gone and a new powerful energy flowed between them.

"This was what happened that night," he said.

"I know and I needed you just as much then as now," she replied.

"How did it happen?" he asked.

"How did we block it?" she wondered aloud.

Their grinding and thrusting increased. She pulled his hand to her breasts and he freely explored them. Each of them knew that what might have been thought before didn't matter now.

"They wouldn't approve, but I'm okay with that," she said at length.

"I don't know, they might've killed us then, but I think maybe they'd be okay with this now," he responded.

"That feels right," she sighed.

"Is it okay that making love to you feels a little naughty?" he asked pumping away at her even harder from behind and moving his hand to her clit.

"Anything that's this good must be right, but I know other people would judge us," she said.

"Tell me what we should do?"

"Could you rub my clit a little harder?"

He gripped the length of her hood between his thumb and forefinger and pressed it against himself as his thrusts intensified. He could tell it was working as her words became unintelligible. He kissed her back and neck while he drove into her trembling pussy with everything he had. Words he'd never heard from her began to tumble from her lips and his cock was soon bathed in a squirt of warm fluid. He kept pistoning into her over and over until he couldn't restrain his climax any further. Warm spurts of his semen joined her fluids and his outbursts joined hers.


Sloan stood at the end of her bed staring intently through the tall window that overlooked the ocean. Her darkened room was fleetingly overwhelmed by flashes of lightning out over the roiling waters and white caps of waves which became visible each time the sky lit up. The strobing electrical discharge seemed to contract her every follicle as expecting the next strike. Her skin crawled with goosebumps and the light hair on her arms stood erect as sheets of rain clambered against the glass windowpanes. Rolling thunder held her fixated and frozen at the aperture of her window for an unknown amount of time. Several bolts struck along the horizon in rapid succession, lighting her walls with high contrast shadows of her nude form.

Ty closed the front door and traipsed across the carpet runner toward his bedroom. There was something familiar about this and he turned his head as he passed Sloan's doorway. What he saw, as he passed, struck a triggered a memory from his mind that was clear as a photograph. Her supple nude form was emblazoned by the blue-white flash that lit her silhouette. He knew she was unaware of his presence and remained there staring. She was distracted with the weather and hadn't heard his return home. Time transfixed her firm albescent breasts aglow. He cleared his throat to alert her to his presence. Startled she turned and moved toward the door to see if he were still there. When she reached him, he embraced her. His strong arms caressed her gently filling her with a sense of safety and love.


Copyright © 2018 by MindsMirror. All rights reserved.

Please, take a few moments to vote or let us know what you think. -MindsMirror

MindsMirror
MindsMirror
2,392 Followers