Gloria

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Then I can do it again," I said.

"I'd be disappointed if you didn't," she said.

I kissed her lips and we breathed each other's air for awhile. My erection had returned and I moved my body between her legs and held her in my arms as we kissed. I moved my hips up and the tip of my erection contacted her labia.

"Oooh," Gloria said. "I'd almost forgot about that."

"Is it something you want to do?" I asked.

"I thought it was the only thing I wanted to do," she said. "Of course, I want to do it."

I pushed my erection between her labia. Gloria spread her legs wide and pushed her pussy in my direction. I entered her slowly and completely. We lay together for several moments, enjoying and adapting to the feeling of our union. When Gloria moved her hips, I moved mine and we began a slow rhythmic movement. We were in no hurry. We had all day. We kept it uncomplicated. Just the feeling of sliding together.

However, my body had other plans. I felt my orgasm building. "Gloria," I said. "I'm going to cum soon."

"Inside me," she said. "I'm on the pill, so inside me. No place else. And try to hold off if you can. I'm close myself and I don't want to lose it."

I tightened every muscle I had to postpone the inevitable. I was initially successful but ultimately I lost the battle. I stiffened, pushed hard inside Gloria and came for the second time with her. Luckily, my loss was her gain. Her body tensed, her legs straightened and she screamed for the second time herself when she felt my orgasm.

I stayed on top of her until my erection failed and my cock slipped from her. We lay alongside each other for another ten minutes. I played randomly with her breasts and she nuzzled against my shoulder and kissed my neck.

"I'm hungry," Gloria said.

"Not an unusual reaction after sex," I commented. I looked at the clock next to the bed. "Breakfast or lunch?" I asked.

"Brunch," stated Gloria.

We took a fun shower together. Gloria had discovered sensual, erotic sex and now she had discovered sex for the fun of it. We dried each other and I headed for the kitchen. "Aren't you going to put something on?" she asked.

"Why? There's nobody here but us and we're only going to have to remove them again later," I told her.

"I see," she said.

"That too," I commented and left the bathroom.

I was rooting through the refrigerator when Gloria entered the kitchen. She had taken my suggestion. "This feels funny," she commented.

"What?" I asked.

"Walking around the kitchen naked," she said. "I've never done this before."

"Claire, Margaret and I do it all the time?" I told her.

"Why haven't I caught you then?" she asked.

"We don't do it when you're in the house," I explained.

"It still feels funny," she repeated.

"Would it help if we had sex?" I asked.

"Here? In the kitchen?" she asked.

"Where else?" I asked.

"I assume you, Claire and Margaret have sex in the kitchen as well," she said.

"You'd be correct," I told her.

"Maybe later. Now I want to eat something. Food."

I scrambled a half dozen eggs while Gloria made coffee, toast and poured orange juice. We ate slowly and sat together at the table long after we were done.

"This is really nice," commented Gloria.

"What?" I asked.

"Just hanging around naked," she explained.

"It is, isn't it?" I commented.

"I never thought I'd be comfortable just walking around naked with anyone else. Now I can't imagine anything else."

"Claire and Margaret will be happy to hear that," I told her.

"They will, won't they," she commented.

We cleaned up the kitchen. Put things back in the fridge, dishes in the dishwasher and wiped the table and the counters. Back upstairs we began to explore the various positions it was possible to have sex in. Gloria was enthusiastic trying everything I suggested and added several suggestions of her own. When the phone rang near five in the afternoon we had had two more showers, changed the sheets once again, satisfied Gloria's fantasies and had lost count of our orgasms. The only thing we hadn't tried was anal intercourse. Gloria wasn't against the possibility. She happily enjoyed my fingers in her ass and hers in mine. She just wasn't ready and she wanted to save something for our next time.

Claire was on the phone. She wanted to know if it was safe to come home. Gloria told her to come home anytime. She needed a break. Claire said they would bring home carry out Chinese and be home within the hour.

I started to get dressed. "What are you doing?" asked Gloria.

"Getting dressed," I said obviously.

"Why?" Gloria asked.

"Claire and Margaret will be dressed when they get here. It's just polite to be dressed as well. It's Claire's house. If she decides to take off her clothes after she's here then we'll follow suit."

Gloria headed down the hall to her bedroom. She returned wearing a sleeveless top and painted on shorts. Clearly, she hadn't included underwear. "Will this do?" she asked.

"Good enough, unless Claire and Margaret want to play strip poker," I joked.

"You're an idiot," Gloria said.

"That's no way to treat someone you've spent the day naked with," I said.

We were seated on opposite ends of the sofa in the living room watching an afternoon baseball game when Claire and Margaret arrived. Between them, they had a half dozen bags, mostly takeout food.

We set up the dining room table and the four of us settled down for an overly large meal. We talked about how Claire and Margaret had spent the day shopping. Actually, they had lingered over breakfast, spent an uneventful couple of hours in the mall and the rest of the day in a local pub, teasing the men they found there. When pressed, Claire admitted to fucking a young man when she lost a game of eight ball. Margaret confirmed Claire's account since she fucked his friend at the same time.

I didn't know how to handle the news so I just kept silent.

After dinner, we cleaned up the dishes, put away an enormous amount of leftovers and gathered in the living room. I sat on the sofa. Margaret sat on my left, Claire sat on my right and Gloria sat in my lap. Conversation was minimal until I asked Claire, "Tell me more about playing pool in the pub."

"There isn't much to tell," Claire stalled.

"Seems to me that losing a bet and fucking a stranger must have a story behind it," I pushed.

"You really want to know?" asked Claire.

"I do," I said simply.

"Well, it wasn't much. Margaret and I were watching these two guys play pool and they weren't very good. I suggested we could beat them. Margaret agreed and we asked them to play. They wanted to bet something," she started.

"And you suggested sex," I interrupted.

"No. They did," responded Claire. "Margaret and I agreed. They were such terrible players that we thought we couldn't lose," she continued.

"So," I said. "If you lost they got to fuck you. What was the bet if you won?" I added.

"They had to fuck each other," said Claire.

"With you and Margaret watching?" I asked.

"Of course," said Claire. "Please let me finish. I almost won. I made the eight ball in the side pocket but I scratched. The cue ball went into a corner pocket."

"You lost," I observed.

"We did and we needed to pay off the bet. We could have welshed on the bet but that's not who we are."

"They probably would have if they had lost," I stated.

"We knew that. Anyway, I took one of the men into the men's room."

"Margaret and the other guy too?" I asked.

"No. Margaret went into the ladies room. Anyway, I pointed at the condom machine and he took the hint. While he fished in his pockets for quarters to buy a condom, I took off my panties, lifted my skirt and bent over the counter. He came up behind me. His cock was ridiculously small. He used the condom, a lubricated one, thank God. He lasted less than two minutes. I hardly felt a thing. I've had more excitement taking a dump. I've had more tingling in my body just shaking hands."

I looked at Margaret. "That's pretty much how it happened although Claire's estimate of two minutes is ambitious. One minute is closer," she said.

"That's it?" I asked.

"That's it. We left the men's room. They wanted to play again but we declined and finished the rest of the afternoon at another pub down the block."

"Hardly worth mentioning," I observed.

"That's what I thought," said Claire. "Now tell me how you and Gloria spent the day."

Gloria looked uncomfortable at the possibility. "You can probably imagine it," I said.

"I think I can," said Claire. She reached alongside the sofa and showed us an aqua wrap around dress. "I found this in the den," she said.

"I wondered where that went," chimed in Gloria.

"You apparently didn't wear much clothing," observed Claire.

"True," I admitted. "And you can safely assume everything else that follows," I told her.

"Sounds like fun," stated Claire.

"More fun than you can imagine," said Gloria.

"I have a pretty vivid imagination," said Claire. "But there is one thing I can't imagine."

"What's that?" asked Gloria falling into the trap I saw Claire setting.

"I haven't seen you naked," said Claire.

"You want to see me naked?" asked Gloria somewhat astonished and excited at the same time.

"David has seen you naked and much more. I think I should at least see you naked as well," insisted Claire.

Gloria got off my lap and stood in front of us. "Here?" she asked.

"Sure, here. Why not? We've all seen each other naked many times. You need to catch up," said Claire.

"Okay," said Gloria. She took off her sleeveless top. Her breasts stood proudly on her chest. Claire stared, open mouthed, at her daughter.

Gloria had some problems removing her shorts. They were tight enough that she had to peel them off and push them down her legs before she was free of them. She turned around to give Claire a complete view.

"Damn, you're absolutely beautiful," praised Claire.

Gloria curtsied slightly toward her mother. "Thank you," she said. "Would you like to touch me?" she asked.

"Touch you and a lot more," stated Claire.

"Come here," said Gloria.

"Not here," said Claire as she stood up. "Come with me," she added.

Claire led Gloria up stairs. Gloria left her top and shorts behind on the floor, a habit she'd have to address later.

When they were gone, Margaret looked at me. "Opportunity?" she asked.

"Opportunity and desire," I told her.

"Here?"

"We could start here," I suggested.

She threw a leg over my legs and straddled me. He skirt rode up toward her waist as she did. She kissed me. I grabbed her ass, pulled her tight against me and returned her kiss.

"I know I didn't cause that lump in your shorts but could I have it anyway?" she asked.

"You can have it anyway you want and as many times as possible," I told her.

Margaret squirmed in my lap, making my lump larger, while she removed her shirt and bra. I kissed her nipples instead of her lips.

"Shit, that feels wonderful. I've waited all day for you to do that," she said.

She moved back on my legs. She unzipped my fly and freed my expanding erection. She slid back close to me on my lap. She wasn't wearing panties and she captured my cock between the heated lobes of her labia. She slid back and forth several times before she lifted her hips and captured my erection inside her.

"Damn, I need this," she exclaimed.

I needed it too. I put my hands on her hips and guided her as she bounced up and down on my lap. Her orgasm added fluids to our coupling. Ten minutes and another orgasm later, Margaret was tiring. "What do I have to do to get you to cum?" she asked. "Didn't Gloria leave anything for the rest of us?"

I turned us over on the sofa, put Margaret on her knees and entered her from behind. The change in direction and angle stimulated my erection and, several minutes later, I pumped hot semen into Margaret. Not a lot but enough for now.

"Thank you," said Margaret as she turned and sat on the sofa. She pulled her skirt under her, probably to avoid staining the cushion.

I held her in my arms for awhile. Eventually, Margaret asked, "Can we go upstairs now?"

We went upstairs together leaving Margaret's shirt and bra on the floor next to Gloria's shirt and shorts. We headed for the guest bedroom assuming Claire and Gloria were in the master bedroom. We took off our clothes and curled up together under the covers on the bed.

Margaret is a wonderfully soft and tender woman. My thoughts became fixated on the feeling of her breasts pressed against my chest and her breathing on my neck. It was hard to imagine a more domestic arrangement.

I gently placed her on her back on the bed. I kissed her lips. I fondled and kissed her breasts. I found my way to between her thighs and kissed what I found there. Margaret moaned and her legs came up alongside my head. Margaret had a small orgasm.

I was prolonging Margaret's pleasure when someone knocked softly on the bedroom door. I paused, moved alongside Margaret, put my head on her abdomen and my hand on her mound. "Come in," I called.

The door opened. Gloria was standing in the door. She was glowing in her nakedness. "Hi," she said.

"Hi," I said. "Where's Claire?"

"She's taking a shower," she answered.

"And you're not?" I asked.

"I wanted to catch up with Margaret," she said.

"Margaret?" I asked.

"Yes. She's the only one I haven't had sex with today," she answered without guile.

I looked at Margaret. "I'd love to," she whispered.

I got out of the bed, walked across the room and kissed Gloria. "You really are beautiful," I said.

"Where are you going?" she asked.

"To join Claire in the shower," I said.

I left the room, closing the door behind me.

I found Claire in the shower off the master bedroom as predicted. The bathroom door was open and she seemed unsurprised to see me. She was equally nonplussed when I stepped into the shower with her.

"I knew you'd come," she said.

"How did you mean that?" I asked.

She laughed. I loved the way she laughed. I loved the woman who laughed. The thought hit me between the eyes. I really did love this woman. Her divorce had become final last week. I wondered if that had anything to do with how I felt.

We showered. We hugged. We showered some more. We fucked, just for the fun of it and showered more. Eventually, the hot water ran out. Claire sensed it happening and got out of the shower quickly. I wasn't so intuitive. The cold water hit me full on before I could shut it off. My erection died with the sudden cold. I hadn't cum and now it didn't look as if I would soon.

Claire laughed from the under the heat lamps in the drying room next to the shower. I joined her. She graciously hugged me until I was warm again. My erection returned. Claire noticed and led me into the bedroom and the king-sized bed. There was a small cold spot on one side of the bed and we curled up together on the other side.

We made slow, delicious love fed by my realization in the shower. When we were finished over an hour later, Claire kissed me tenderly. "That was different," she said. "Why?"

"I don't know," I said concealing my thoughts.

"I think you do," she insisted. "Was it Gloria?"

"No. Not Gloria," I continued to dodge.

"Tell me," she insisted again.

"I was holding you in the shower. The hot water felt wonderful bouncing off your body and you were laughing," I said.

"And," she prompted.

"I love you," I said simply.

"Oh," said Claire. "I love you too."

"No. Not the kind of love that comes with happy times together and good sex. The kind of love that exists without sex. The kind of love that lasts forever. The kind of love that I would die for before I would allow you to be hurt in any way," I explained.

"I know that. I feel it too. That's the kind of love I was talking about. That's the kind of love I felt while we were making love. Not having sex, making love," she committed.

"What do we do now?" I asked.

"Nothing," she said. "We have to do nothing."

"What about Margaret and Gloria?" I asked.

"What about them? They're a part of us just like were a part of each other."

"I don't love them the same as I love you," I stated.

"Are you sure?" Claire asked.

"I am," I said. "At least I think I am."

"Are you sure it will always be that way? That you won't eventually grow to love them as well?"

"What do you suggest?" I asked.

"Do nothing now. Wait and live with us, all of us, just the way we've been together so far, including Gloria," Claire suggested.

"You don't have a problem with me and Gloria?" I asked.

"If I did, it vaporized after I spent time with her alone. She's a real woman, something I might have missed when I thought of her as my daughter. Now I experience her as an adult, with adult thoughts, desires and an adult body. You'll eventually be there with her," said Claire.

"I got there before you did," I told her.

"Everywhere?" Claire asked.

"Except anal," I told her.

"Damn," exclaimed Claire.

She got off the bed and told me to get up as well. "Help me to change the sheets," she ordered.

I didn't get her drift. "Why?"

"We're all sleeping together tonight and this is the biggest bed.

I changed the sheets with Claire. By eleven, we were all in the bed together. We moved around to find comfortable positions with each other. I was surrounded by tits and pussy and they all made sure that I was aware of the possibilities.

Everyone, except me, got some sleep that night.

In the morning, we showered together. Claire's shower was up to the task with three shower heads for four people. I washed three sets of tits and three pussies. My cock and balls were washed three times. We laughed together and splashed each other like teenagers. Neither Claire nor Margaret had seen Gloria and me together and they insisted we give them a demonstration. They had me lay on the shower floor and Gloria squatted over me and lowered herself onto my erection. They played with her tits while we fucked. We quit when the hot water began to run out. This time, Claire managed to turn it off before any real damage was done.

Over the next few weeks, we began to have discussions about living arrangements. We exchanged financial information. Claire had enough income through her family and her divorce to provide unlimited support for Margaret and Claire. Claire was surprised to learn that I had a million dollars a year income and over forty million in investments. We agreed to keep both houses and that I should officially live in my place. That way, Claire told me, I could engage with other women if I was so inclined.

The women would visit me whenever they wanted my company and I would visit them whenever I was invited or lonely. The result was, I was never without an overnight partner and frequently had two or three in my bed at the same time.

It's been like that for several years. Gloria transferred to a local university so she could live with us and she graduated with honors. We celebrated her success all evening and I spent the night alone with her.

We've never had a harsh word for each other, at least not in my presence. We go to theater, movies, dinner and community events together. If anyone has a problem with our 'family' they've never said anything to us.

There only one potential hurdle. Gloria wants to have a baby. She has no interest in finding a husband in the socially acceptable way and that leaves only one option. Claire, Margaret and I have discussed it several times without a satisfactory conclusion. We all know that, sooner or later, Gloria is going to have an 'accident' and moot the issue. If she did, Claire and Margaret would be happy to be 'grandparents' and support Gloria and her baby with an abundance of love and care.

Gloria and I have discussed her desire to be a mother in detail. We've agreed to have an 'accident' together. We haven't set the date yet but Gloria is preparing already.