Gloria

Story Info
Here's Gloria! More of David after he wins the lottery.
7.1k words
4.71
4.5k
3
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story continues the tale of David with Claire and Margaret as told in "Lottery" (https://literotica.com/s/lottery-3, 10/3/2023). That story ended suddenly with Claire initiating a conversation with David about the difficulties her daughter, Gloria, was having with her love life. This story and that story are unrelated except that it includes the same characters. You don't have to read "Lottery" to understand this one but you might find it fun if you did.

Claire took about fifteen minutes explaining her daughter Gloria's disillusionment with men. Gloria was home for the summer break from university between her junior and senior years. She was staying in her childhood bedroom in Claire's home where I was spending most of my time.

Claire, her best friend Margaret, and I were involved in a torrid sexual arrangement. Claire told me that Gloria, in spite of our efforts to conceal our relationships from her, had figured it out and was expressing her desire to her mother to be a participant. Claire, with Gloria's encouragement, was hoping that I would agree to Gloria's request.

Gloria was the younger image of Claire. They were of similar height, had similar body types and coloring. Gloria's breasts were smaller but, with age, would easily become as large as Claire's. Claire's enthusiasm for me to engage with Gloria was infectious and I was inclined to accommodate both of them. However, I did have a few questions and reservations.

"Claire," I said, "you realize I would be having a sexual relationship with your daughter."

"I do," she responded. "Gloria and I discussed it and neither of us has a problem with it. Gloria doesn't want to interfere with our relationship, which she knows is very sexual, and she's content with being with you when you're available, either here or somewhere else of your choosing."

"I get that," I told Claire, "But I don't think that it will work in the long haul."

"What do you think will happen?" Claire asked.

"I think, eventually, that our multiple activities will merge," I told her.

"You think Gloria and I will be in bed with you at the same time?" she asked.

"I do. It's inevitable. Think about it. Sooner or later we'll all be together and one thing will lead to another with the obvious result."

"I can see your point," Claire said. "Would you be okay with that?"

"I think I would," I admitted. "We already have relationships with Margaret and that works well, even magnificently. And that includes Margaret. How would she feel about Gloria with us?"

"She's good with it," said Claire.

"You've already asked her?" I questioned.

"I have," admitted Claire. "She loves Gloria like a daughter as I do. Neither of us will have a problem although I do need to see if Margaret would be comfortable with us all in the same bed together."

"Okay," I agreed. "There is another consideration."

"Shoot," said Claire.

"We have a wonderfully fulfilling sexual relationship and I have a similar relationship with Margaret. You also have a sexual relationship with Margaret. I don't want to characterize either of you as lesbians but the relationship is sexual and you mutually engage in activities common among lesbians. I foresee that the same type of relationship would develop between Gloria and Margaret and Gloria and you."

"Gloria and me?" asked Claire.

"You don't think it would happen?" I asked.

"I didn't until you brought it up. Now I see that it's not only possible, it's probable."

"It has an incestuous tinge to it," I stated.

"I think I can deal with that if Gloria can," offered Claire. "She has such a young and voluptuous body. I might not be able to resist," she admitted.

"Now you're not seeing Gloria as your daughter," I pointed out.

"I'm not?" asked Claire. "I'll have to explore that further."

"Include Margaret in you explorations," I suggested.

"Of course," agreed Claire. "I'm actually wet with the possibilities."

"Finally," I asked. "Is the bed big enough?"

"Claire punched my arm. "You're bad," she said.

I rubbed my arm. "What's next?" I asked.

"I have some things to do," said Claire. "You have nothing to do immediately. Just live normally and be patient. I think things will evolve and you'll know when the time's right."

"I love you," I said.

"You want to prove it?" Claire asked.

"Now?"

"Now."

"Here?"

"You have a better location?"

I didn't and we did.

Our activities continued without interruption. I spent many nights and weekends at Claire's with either Claire or Margaret or both. Either would visit me at my house when they felt the need for companionship. There were a few evenings that I spent home alone and began to fantasize about filling them in the company of Gloria.

There was a new tension in the group. Not very strong and not all the time. I noticed Gloria looking at me more often. I don't know if she actually was or I was just more aware of it. I know I was looking at her differently.

One weekend in early August, I spent Friday night in bed with Claire and Margaret. Saturday morning, Claire and Margaret were up early. That was the first variation in our usual routine and an indication that the rest of the day would be different.

Eventually, I showered, dressed casually in shorts and t-shirt and headed down for breakfast. The house was unusually quiet. No one else seemed to be about although I knew that both Claire and Margaret were somewhere. Gloria was sleeping late as usual.

They weren't in the kitchen or the living room. I couldn't find them anywhere. I couldn't remember when I had ever been alone in the house without either Claire or Margaret. I returned to the kitchen. There was a carafe of hot coffee on the counter. I poured a mug for myself and rooted around in the refrigerator for something to eat. I found a couple of donuts, put them on a plate, took my mug of coffee and headed for the den to catch up on the news of the day.

Nobody was in the den. I settled on the leather sofa and turned on the television. I found a twenty-four-hour cable news channel that usually didn't push my sensitivities too far and settled in to watch the news, drink coffee and eat donuts.

I had finished one donut and half my coffee when Gloria came into the den. She was carrying her own mug of coffee and looked incredible. I had seen Gloria in the morning on more than one occasion and this morning she was something else. She was barefoot and wearing an aqua wraparound dress, tied at the waist. From the way her body moved I doubted she was wearing a bra and I could not see any panty lines through the tight, thin fabric of her dress. Her long blonde hair was neat, almost styled, and framed her face beautifully.

She offered me a bright, "Good morning, Dave," and sat next to me on the sofa, closer than necessary given that there was several feet of empty sofa on her left.

We sat silently for several minutes, watching the news. When the commentator finished a story about the latest political machinations in our government and a commercial started, I looked at Gloria and asked, "I can't find Margaret or your mother anywhere. Any idea where they've gone?"

"They went shopping," was her short response.

"Kinda early to go shopping," I stated.

"They were going to get breakfast first," she added.

Claire's comment to me about knowing when the time would be right came to mind. I knew Gloria was on board about the eventual outcome but was this the right time? How should I proceed? I chose caution. "Did they say when they'd be back?" I asked.

"They said they'd call before they came home," Gloria informed me.

Sounded to me as if Claire had managed to get all her ducks lined up and this was the right time. I had agreed to the plot and was determined to make good on my promise but I decided to let Gloria lead in case I was wrong.

I sat quietly, watching television, munching on my donut, drinking my coffee and waited for Gloria. I didn't wait long.

"David," she finally said. "I know you've been talking to Claire about me."

"I've had several conversations with your mother," I responded. "Some of them concerned you."

"Then you know I want to be a part of your relationships with Claire and Margaret," she said.

"This is the right time," I thought. "I do," I said.

"And I know that you've agreed with my participation," she said.

"I have," I admitted.

"We're alone. Nobody's going to interrupt us," Gloria stated.

"It does seem that your mother has managed to create a suitable environment," I agreed. "And it looks to me as if you've prepared for us to be alone."

"Then why are we sitting here like two strangers?" Gloria asked.

"Gloria," I said. "You're a beautiful woman. Under any other circumstances I would be jumping at the chance to have you in my bed. But, this situation is different. I've never engaged in a planned, guaranteed outcome, arrangement before."

"Neither have I," said Gloria. "This is different. It's actually off putting. I don't know where or how to start."

"My problem exactly," I agreed.

"Then what should we do?" asked Gloria.

"I have a suggestion," I offered. "Why don't we forget about Claire, Margaret and the 'plan'?" There's just the two of us. No one else. No outcome."

"How does that help?" asked Gloria.

"How would you approach the problem if I was someone you just met and you were attracted to? Someone you'd like to have in your bed?"

"I don't usually think about it that way. I just let my emotions and hormones lead and I follow. Where would I start?" asked Gloria.

"At the beginning," I suggested.

"Where's that?"

Instead of answering her, I leaned over, took her chin in my hand and kissed her. Not a lover's kiss, nor a father's kiss. A kiss with a message to be interpreted and responded to.

When I looked up, Gloria had her eyes closed. When I ended the kiss and sat up, Gloria's eyes popped open, she grabbed my face in both her hands and kissed me. She had interpreted my kiss and responded in a manner that could not be misunderstood.

During a third kiss, Gloria's mouth opened and her tongue explored my lips until my mouth opened as well. She left little doubt that saliva was the first of many bodily fluids she wanted to exchange.

The kiss lasted forever. We breathed each other's air until the concentrated carbon dioxide made us both dizzy. When our lips separated, we took several deep breaths and plunged in for more. Somehow, Gloria ended up in my lap. When the kiss ended, she hugged me tightly, rested her head on my shoulder and exclaimed, "David, I've never been kissed like that before."

"Neither have I," I agreed.

"Really?" asked Gloria.

"Really. Every kiss is different. Everyone I kiss is different. That was our kiss. It cannot be duplicated except with each other," I explained.

"David," Gloria said. "Give me your hand."

I held up my left hand. Gloria took it in her hand and placed it on her right breast. "My nipples are crazy hard," she told me. "I want you to know that. You should also know that my nipples are connected to my pussy and I'm staining the back of my dress sitting in your lap."

I gently squeezed her breast and rubbed my fingers over her nipple. She hadn't exaggerated. Her nipple was rock hard. Gloria closed her eyes and pushed her breast against my hand. I moved my hand between our bodies and pulled the end of the tie holding her dress around her body.

With her help, I worked the flap of her dress away from her body and exposed her right breast as it fell open. I put my hand back on her now naked breast. Gloria closed her eyes again and pushed her breast against my hand again. I squeezed her nipple between my thumb and first finger, leaned forward and kissed her breast. I took her nipple between my lips and sucked gently. Gloria pushed her breast against my lips. I dragged my teeth along her nipple. Her body reacted reflexively, her back arched and her toes curled.

I paused my efforts. I felt her body relax and I heard her inhale deeply. When I leaned in to suck her nipple again, Gloria whispered weakly. "No. Not again. Not now. Let me recover."

I leaned back and held Gloria in my arms. She hugged me tightly. "David," she said. "That was wonderful."

"It did feel pretty nice, didn't it," I ventured.

"It was more than pretty nice. I had an orgasm," Gloria admitted.

"I wondered what happened," I said.

"Wonder no more. I've never experienced an orgasm from someone kissing my tits. Why this time?" she asked.

"I have a theory," I said.

"I'm listening."

"An orgasm is as much a state of mind as it is a state of body," I suggested.

"I like that," Gloria said.

"Do you think we should take this upstairs?" I asked.

"I do. But first, I want to show you something," said Gloria.

She got off my lap and stood in front of me. She faced me and opened the rest of her dress. She held the dress wide and let it slip from her arms and off her body to the floor at her feet. "You have my mind," she said. "This is my body. I want you to have it too."

Gloria put her hands on her hips and turned around slowly. She raised her arms with her hands behind her head and turned around a second time. "Do you accept my offer?" she asked.

"I do," I answered.

"Then we should take this upstairs," she said.

I stood up. Gloria took my hand and led me upstairs. We left her dress on the floor in front of the sofa. I admired the way her cute cheeks shifted side to side as I followed her upstairs. She knew what I was looking at and added a little extra sway for my benefit.

At the top of the stairs, Gloria turned right, headed for her bedroom. I took her hand and lead her to the left, toward the master bedroom with its larger bed, larger bathroom and erotic atmosphere. In the bedroom, we turned down the bedcovers and the top sheet. Someone, it could have only been Gloria, had changed the sheets and they were clean and crisp.

I stopped at the side of the bed. Gloria stopped in front of me. "Something isn't right," she said.

"I agree," I concurred.

Gloria reached for the hem of my t-shirt and held it in both hands. "May I?" she asked.

"Please," I said.

Gloria removed my t-shirt, tossed it aside and started on the buttons of my shorts. Soon my shorts were on the floor somewhere near my t-shirt.

"Oooh, nice," Gloria exclaimed.

She reached out and took my erection in one hand. "Oooh. Nice and heavy too," she said.

Almost without warning, Gloria was on her knees in front of me with my erection between her lips.

"You don't have to do that," I said.

"You don't like it?" she asked.

"I didn't say that. I actually love it. I just wanted to remind you that you don't have to do anything you don't want to do. I'd rather you don't do things you think I want you to do, only things you want to do."

"So, if I love it and you love it, we're good to go?" she asked.

"Precisely," I responded.

"Then, stand there while I do something I love to do," she stated.

Standing there was difficult. Gloria loved to suck cock and she was good at it. I loved having her suck my cock and I was immediately unstable on my feet because of it. The second time my knees buckled and I put my hand on her head for balance, she moved me to sit on the side of the bed, spread my legs and returned to what she loved.

My mind was completely involved with the feel of her mouth, tongue and teeth on my erection and my body was guaranteed to respond. "Gloria," I whispered.

She paused for a moment. "I know," she said. "I feel it too."

She increased the negative pressure on my erection. Her cheeks collapsed inward with her effort. We were both correct in our assessments of the potential result. I came in her mouth as strongly as I could ever remember. Gloria pulled back slightly to make room and kept the seal of her lips on my erection as I pulsed six or seven times into her mouth. She swallowed when I was finished, removed her lips and swallowed a second time.

"That was incredible," she said.

I smiled and slid back into the center of the bed and patted the sheet beside me. Gloria crawled up on the bed and lay alongside me. I put one arm behind her neck, the other on her ribs, leaned in and kissed her. Her eyes closed and her mouth opened. I tasted the residue of my eruption on her lips and tongue. She pushed her tongue into my mouth and we added our saliva to the mixture in our mouths.

I kissed her nose. She giggled. I kissed her forehead. She closed her eyes. I kissed her ear lobe and her neck. She squeezed her head against my head and held my head against her neck for another kiss. I continued kissing her shoulders and her chest above her breasts. She hummed softly and relaxed in the bed.

I held her breasts up with both hands and kissed both nipples. Gloria moaned. I nibbled on each nipple, sucked each one and kissed them again. Gloria's moans were continuous.

I kissed her torso below her breasts. Gloria moaned "Uuuu."

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"I'm wonderful," she said. "I just wasn't ready for you to kiss something other than my tits."

"We have plenty of time. We can come back to that if you want," I offered.

"I want," she said.

I gave each nipple another kiss and kissed her torso again.

"Thanks," she whispered.

I kissed each rib on each side and spent a few moments kissing and tonguing her navel. Gloria wiggled. "That tickles," she whispered.

I moved on. Gloria's pubic area was hairless. Not even a hint of stubble. She had either shaved that morning or she had an incredibly talented waxer. I kissed the points of each hip and into the crease between her hip and labia. Her labia were inflated, like two guardians of her clitoris, erect between them.

I avoided her clitoris and kissed and tongued my way down the outside of her labia until I reached her perineum. The bed prevented me from going further. I could wait. I didn't want to disturb her relaxed position just yet.

I began to kiss back up, this time between her labia. I used my fingers to separate her lips further and revealed her inner labia. I ran my tongue between her small inner lips.

"You don't have to do that," Gloria whispered.

"I only do what I love to do," I responded. "Are you okay?" I asked.

"I love it," she said. "It's just that I never had it feel that good before."

I probed between her lips with my tongue, reaching a far inside her as I could. I curled my tongue and rubbed the tip of it against the front of her vagina. Gloria squirmed and I held her hips with both hands to still her movements and maintain contact between my tongue and her vagina.

I moved up and ran my tongue around her very prominent clitoris. Gloria's hips bucked against my mouth so I did it again. I took her clitoris between my lips and pulled on it gently. Her bucking increased and I sucked as much of her clitoris into my mouth as possible. Her back arched and her hips came off the bed against my mouth. "Christ, that feels good," she managed to whimper.

I slid two fingers into her vagina and curled them against the front of her vagina behind her clitoris. When I sucked her clitoris between my lips again, her body stiffened, she flooded viscous liquid over my hand and she screamed.

I kissed her clitoris softly and settled on the bed beside her. I held her in my arms as she recovered. Two or three minutes later she was recovered enough to talk. "What the fuck did you do to me?" she asked.

"Is that a complaint?" I asked.

"A complaint? Never. I'm not crazy," she told me.

"I only did what you wanted me to do," I stated.

"I didn't know what you were going to do. How could I have wanted you to do it?" she asked.

"You didn't try to stop me," I said.

"I'll never try to stop you," she said.