Gloria Givens - Ah Men Ch. 01

Story Info
Woman fantasises about masturbating in church and is caught.
5.3k words
4.35
7k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Warning: This story contains depictions of taboo subjects, extreme sexual acts and difficult sexual adult situations that some people may find offensive. If you are offended by such things, please do not read. This is a story of fiction and is meant for adult (+18) sexual entertainment and enjoyment only. I do not condone, encourage nor approve of such sexual acts. The scenes depicted in this story are entirely fantasy, all characters are +18 and do not relate to any people or events in real life.

Gloria Givens was a plain looking 26 year old prim and proper woman, not stunningly pretty but not ugly either. She was quite tall, at 5ft 8 and around 120lbs. Her short bob hair was a throwback to the 70s and it encircled a face that had blue eyes a long streamline nose and a dainty little mouth. Her smooth lithe body was always well hidden under a number of very conservative layers of clothes. She went to church regularly and worked in a Library. Gloria neither smoke nor drank and even refused medication unless directly prescribed by a Doctor.

Brought up by devout tee-total Christian parents, Gloria had known nothing but religion in her life. She had grown up with the scriptures and had already read the bible twice over. Her father had been strict about drinking and about boyfriends, and consequently she had little experience in either. She always dressed modestly and avoided bars and clubs because she hated the bad language, as much as the drinking.

By all measures, Gloria was an innocent, demure and shy unmarried and would count the number of boyfriends on 2 fingers. To all outside views, Gloria was a decent, honest, respectful and clean living woman with high moral standards and a deep belief in God. She was a member of the local church and was quite busy in her community.

Many of her friends would say she was a little 'stuck up' and somewhat standoffish. Any discussion about sex disgusted her, and she avoided watching TV for that very reason. Her belief was that she needed to live a pure and Christian life and follow God's commandments.

But underneath that façade, there lay a secret so disgusting and corrupt that Gloria kept it well hidden. Except on Sunday mornings, when it was allowed to raise its head.

--

The alarm clock sounded and Gloria reached over to switch it off, then opened the drawer to her night stand. From there, she took out a long plastic dildo and gazed at it lovingly. Sunday mornings, just before church was the time she pleasured herself best -- knowing that she would seek forgiveness in church a few hours later. But this was not Gloria's dirty secret. What really made Gloria disgusted with herself were the thoughts she had while she fucked herself with the dildo.

--

Her fantasy began.

Gloria squeezed her eyes shut as she brought the image to mind. It was a church, her church and the place was full to capacity. Gloria imagined herself sat at the steps that led to the high altar. She stood up, making eye contact with as many men in the front row as she could, as she reached around and unzipped her summer dress. Letting it drop to the floor, Gloria removed her panties before then quickly unhooking and removing her bra. She held onto her tits for a moment, then moved her arms away and let them bounce nicely.

There was not a sound from the congregation, all eyes were fixed on Gloria as she stood naked on the high altar. Three objects were placed next to her, a dildo, a large tentacle shaped dildo and a High Altar wax candle.

Her hand stretched out and Gloria picked up the plastic dildo, a look of relish on her face. She took the plastic phallus into her mouth, licking it and running her tongue over it as if it was a real cock. Happy that her cunt was wet enough, she then spread her legs as wide as she could. Using one hand she quickly found that her pussy was already quite wet and she smiled, as she slid the dildo between her tits. Using both hands she pressed her globes so that it encased the dildo and then using her fingers, she managed to push it further in so that the tip was now protruding from the valley. She craned her neck and gave the phallus a loving lick before using one hand to keep her tits squeezed together, she used her other hand to slide the dildo in between her tits.

Gloria removed the dildo once more, and put it back in her mouth turning her head slightly to show the congregation just how much she could swallow. But this was Gloria's fantasy -- and in it, she was able to do anything she could think of.

Sliding the dildo over her tummy, she soon reached her clit and paused. There it rested a moment as Gloria used the tip to rub her clit, spreading her legs as wide as she could to give the congregation a good look. She slid the dildo down along her crack slowly, letting it pick up her cunt cream and allowing it slide easier across her pussy.

Other than a low murmur from one of the congregation the whole place was silent as everyone watched Gloria insert the dildo into her pussy. She maintained eye contact with 2 or 3 of the men in the front and gave them a wicked smile of lust. With one hand she located her cunt hole then using her fingers, she spread her cunt lips as best she could exposing the now gaping hole to everyone.

She teased herself with the tip of the dildo, inserting it an inch then removing it before pushing it right back in a little further. Satisfied that the plastic cock was now deeply ensconced in her cunt, Gloria used her other hand to strum her clit lightly. Immediately she felt the pangs of orgasm start to rise in her.

There was a small gasp from the congregation, before a firm shush from the Vicar. It mattered not, Gloria was reaching her crescendo now. She was whacking that plastic dildo all the way into her pussy and feeling it every inch of the way in her love channel. She bit down on her lip as a pre-orgasm pleasure wave washed over her.

Still in her fantasy, Gloria imagined removing the plastic dildo, and her pussy screaming at her not to. But it would soon have its own reward. Gloria picked up the High Altar Candle, then rubbed it along her crack.

This did draw some audible gasps from the congregation, who had never seen such sacrilege. The High Altar candle was a very holy object -- having been blessed by the Pope himself. It was only used at very special occasion, and only ever touched by the Bishop himself. Most times it was locked away, but not today.

The candle was about 12 inches long and 2 inches in girth. In reality, it was never going to fit into Gloria's tight unused cunt -- but it was her fantasy, so today it was going in.

She rubbed it along her crack several times, watching as the candle got covered in her cunt cream and smiled as it glistened. She held it up to the congregation, and loud cheer was heard from the back along with a few claps of appreciation.

Gloria pressed the edge of the candle against her cunt hole and of course it resisted. Gloria liked this part of the fantasy, she liked to acknowledge to herself that the candle was bigger than anything she'd ever had in her pussy and equally that she was able to take it all into her. She pressed a little more forcefully and part of the candle sort of slipped in as her cunt hole gave way. Gloria leveraged it, and using her other hand pressed down until the whole candle popped in and her hole closed around it like a hermetic seal. Her cunt lips felt deliciously stretched as it encompassed and accommodated the large candle.

Gloria's cunt had never felt so full, her cunt hole never stretched this much since, well -- since her last fantasy she giggled. With both hands on the base, Gloria pushed the candle further and further into her love channel. It filled her up unbelievably, it felt absolutely delicious and fantastic. She managed to grab the base of the candle and then began to slide it in and out of her tight cunt, as she fucked herself with the High Altar candle. All the while, she maintained the eye contact with the men in the front row as she slowly advanced on her climax. She felt the inevitable twisting and tightening in her tummy and felt the pleasure wave as it began to roll through her. Her skin tingled, her legs shook and she was trembling. Her breathing was fast and low and she knew it was time for the congregation to get involved and to send her over the top.

Gloria turned and nodded at the Vicar who was in the pulpit and he in turn gestured for the congregation to rise. He raised his arms up and pointed them directly at the congregation, a sign for the chanting and name calling to begin.

"Slut." yelled one man from the front row.

"Cock sucking whore." shouted another female.

"Nothing but an useless cocksleeve."

"Fucking cum bucket. You're a dirty disgusting fucking whore."

"Worthless cum slut."

"Pathetic fucking cunt."

"Dirty fuck pig. Oink Oink" laughed one other man from the front row.

That was the one she had been waiting for, and in her fantasy -- Gloria fixed him with her gaze. She was so close to coming now, laying on her bed her mind racing through the final few acts of her fantasy so that she could feel the release of the huge orgasm that was about to explode in her.

"Yes I'm a dirty fuck pig." She wailed, then focussing on the man that had said it she said "Tell me ... what else am I and what would you do to me?" she screamed, her orgasm hitting her like a train.

Gloria barely had time to fantasise about the man's words.

"A dirty worthless, cock sucking whore. An useless piece of cock sleeve. A pathetic cum rag."

It was enough to send Gloria over the edge.

--

Laying on her bed, in her own bedroom Gloria gave out a loud shout "Oh FUCK Yessssss." She howled, feeling the explosions in her head and on her clit. Her plastic dildo still slamming into her sopping cunt as she tried to prolong the orgasm as long as she could.

Gloria laid there for what seemed like an eternity, her breathing slowly returning to normal and the heaving in her chest retreating somewhat. Finally, on shaking legs she stood up and told herself that that had been a good one.

Gloria showered and then dressed, wearing plain panties and bra and a long summer dress that came to half way between her knees and ankles. The dress had a high top, because Gloria didn't want any of those perverts in the church gazing down her top and seeing her breasts. Finally, satisfied that all was in order, Gloria picked up her bag and her keys and drove over to the church. She glanced at her watch, and realised with horror that she was going to be late.

Driving as quickly as she could, but of course staying within the speed limit Gloria made her way to the church and parked up. By the time she opened the creaking door, the hymns were already in progress. Ordinarily, Gloria would sit at the front just to the left and in front of the pulpit but today she would have to sit at the back so as not to disturb the service.

She quickly seated herself on the last row of pews and offered her thanks to her god for getting her there safely. Gloria noticed the congregation was rather small today, and that the nearest person to her was several pews ahead. Sat at the back, nobody could see her, except the vicar and he was too far away.

A wicked and disgusting thought took root in her mind. She was still reeling from that huge orgasm that morning and she wondered if she'd be able to call it back up again, if she maybe just teased her pussy a little.

It was a lewd and disgusting thought, not at all appropriate for where she was. She immediately, in her mind - called herself a worthless cock slut, but that just seemed to make the hum in her clit get stronger. Gloria told herself it was disgusting and inappropriate, that it was downright blasphemous and sacrilegious. She tried to shake the thought away, but a voice kept telling her she would never get a better chance.

'God made you this way Gloria' the voice whispered to her. Gloria thought about that; all her life she had been told that she was exactly as God meant her to be.

'He gave you a body, and he delights in seeing you pleasure that body.' The voice went on.

Gloria cast her eyes down "Surely it's a sin?" she whispered to herself. But even as she said it, her hand grabbed the fabric of her dress and inch by slow inch pulled it up toward her waist.

The voice in Gloria's head seemed to get louder 'It's not a sin Gloria, to please yourself. Sex outside of Marriage is the Sin, this is just self pleasure.'

"But in Church?" she mouthed the words.

'Where better than in HIS house' replied the Voice. 'Few people understand God's love as well as you do, Gloria. You do this, and it will please him.'

"I might get caught." Mouthed Gloria apprehensively looking around. But the voice had gone, leaving just a burning desire. The idea of getting caught excited her as much as it scared her. With one last good look around, as the Vicar began his sermon -- Gloria's fingers dipped between her legs and she felt the wetness of her pussy.

For a brief moment or two, she closed her eyes to enjoy the pleasure. It was during those few moments, off to her right and stood back in the shadows -- a man took up a pew opposite Gloria, and obscured by a pillar -- he remained unseen.

Gloria began to rub her clit slowly, biting her lip as her pleasure quickly built. Her eyes flashed open, but she couldn't see anyone watching. She kept her eyes open, fixed on the pulpit as she began rubbing her hole slowly. It puckered and quivered in response. Gloria knew she couldn't risk touching her tits of course, as that would be seen. But she felt her nipples pop out and so she jiggled her tits slightly so that the nipples rubbed on the fabric of the bra, giving her a little tingle of pleasure.

Finally satisfied that her pussy was wet enough, Gloria inserted a finger. It felt so good, Gloria told herself as she explored her cunt hole. She pulled her finger out then surreptitiously raised it to her mouth as if stifling a cough. She licked the finger and tasted her own juices, then smiled and dropped her hand back down between her legs.

Gloria was hunched over, as she fed her finger into her pussy and it wasn't the most comfortable of positions. Glancing around once more -- she lifted her right leg up onto the pew, thus spreading her legs a bit more for easier access. What Gloria didn't know of course -- was that it was a perfect angle for the stranger watching her from behind the pillar.

As she spread her pussy lips with one hand, she inserted 2 fingers this time -- feeling her cunt hole squeeze down on them. Her thumb strummed her clit lightly and Gloria's head tilted back slightly in pleasure. She could feel an orgasm building, rolling around inside her tummy and she longed for it, longed for its powerful release.

Behind the pillar, unseen -- the stranger continued to hold the phone in Gloria's direction, recording every slight finger movement.

Gloria heard the Vicar ramping down on his sermon and she knew she had but a few minutes left. Smoothly, she inserted another finger and an ever so small gasp escaped her lips. Gloria looked around, no one had heard it.

With her 3 fingers now deep in her pussy, her other hand diddled her clit as hard as she could. As she felt the orgasm rise, she began thrusting those fingers in and out of her cunt as if her life depended on it. So forceful were her thrusts that at one point the Pew moved, eliciting a small squeak as the wood scraped on the floor. Thankfully this was during one of the Vicar's louder outbursts and it seemed to go unnoticed. Gloria was close now, and she knew what she needed to do to get her over the edge.

"You're just a dirty fucking whore." Gloria told herself.

"Look at you, fingering yourself in the house of God."

"You're a dirty disgusting slut."

That did it, Gloria bit down hard on her lower lip as a wave of bliss encircled her, concentric circles that gradually got smaller and smaller until it focused on her clit and she exploded with pleasure. She squeezed her eyes shut once more and prepared to keep the pleasure going as long as she could by rubbing her clit slowly. But then a noise disrupted her, her eyes opened and to her horror a woman was walking toward her with the collection tin.

Scared witless of being caught, Gloria dropped her leg down and smoothed her dress before grabbing her purse. She had no coins and the only note she could find was a £20. Gloria cursed inwardly but right there and then she had no choice. The collector's eyes went a little wide as she watched Gloria drop the £20 into the tin, she looked into Gloria's eyes and smiled.

For a moment, Gloria felt that the woman somehow knew what Gloria had been doing. It wasn't possible of course, how could she know. Yet there was a certain something in the woman's eyes that disturbed Gloria. Gloria sat as upright as she could and prepared for the blessing and then the reading of the notices.

The Vicar began "Today's notices -- just 2 today. Tuesday's Coffee Morning will begin at 09:30 not 9am due to Mrs Thomas the organiser having to attend to another matter."

"And so, to Saturday's Christian mission to spread the word of the Lord at the seaside. I will apologise once again that due to a mix up with the insurance, under 18s are not able to travel on the coach. The coach will leave from in front of the church at 9am prompt so please try to get here on time."

The vicar then offered the blessing and dismissed the congregation. The people filed out one by one, shaking the vicar's hand as they passed him. Gloria diverted to one side and went to the notice board where she put her name down to join the mission.

As she approached the vicar and was about to offer out her hand -- with horror, Gloria realised that her cunt juices could clearly be smelt on her fingers. Instinctively she dropped her hand, smiled and nodded at the vicar then carried on walking.

Behind her, emerging from behind the pillar -- the man that had been watching Gloria went over to the noticeboard and put his own name down.

--

Over the next few days, Gloria wrestled with the right and wrong of what she had done. A part of her told her that the voice was right, that since it wasn't sexual intercourse, it could not be a sin. Giving herself pleasure was surely part of God's plan to help her enjoy her body and her life. God had made her like this, and she should embrace it.

But of course, the other voice in her head had a different view. She had masturbated in Church, it screamed at her. How was that being respectful?

Gloria rolled the thoughts over in her head. She was 26 and didn't have a husband, not even a boyfriend. In her early years, she had prayed so many times that she could be allowed to meet and marry a nice man. The good book, and several of her congregation had reassured her that God would provide what she needed, and pointed out that perhaps God's plan for her -- did not involve getting married.

All the way through her teenage years Gloria had struggled with that last part. At first she felt she just needed to be patient, several suitors appeared on the scene but none of them really showed interest in her. A few married men at the Library had tried to flirt with her and she had told them in no uncertain terms how she felt about that.

When she entered her twenties it had become too easy for Gloria to accept her 'lot'. And in part, this is what had spurred her on to masturbate more. If God wasn't going to provide a man, she told herself -- then she had to take care of herself. Since God had made her this way, able to have these sexual desires and urges, then there could be no complaints about how she sated them.

It was true, that masturbating in Church bothered her. A part of her tried to rationalise it by saying it was showing glory to God by indulging in the things that God meant her to do. But deeper down was a feeling that perhaps it was not appropriate and that masturbating should be confined to the privacy of one's own home.

12