Gloria Givens - Ah Men Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Saturday morning, the day of the mission. By then, Gloria had reconciled most of her concerns and agreed to keep her self-pleasuring to the confines of her own home. Gloria quickly got up and showered then opened her wardrobe to pick her outfit. She chose a set of matching bra and panties, in Red. The Panties had a little frill on them that always excited her when she crossed her legs and felt the material brush her inner thigh. The Bra was somewhat low cut, with a frilly hem and held by 2 hooks at the back.

Gloria took down a couple of dresses and held them up for examination before replacing them with a huff. Then she took out a Blue blouse, it was one of her favourites and was patterned with small white daisies. To go with it she took out a dark blue skirt that came down to just below her knees. It was a little shorter than she wanted but she knew the 2 items went well together. Finally she took a pair of white socks and flat shoes, black and with one strap that went over the top of her foot.

Gloria placed her phone and her purse into her handbag, then -- brushing her hair one last time, she went out the door and got into the car.

By the time she arrived at the Church car park, it was bustling with people. To the side was a large coach and a burly, unkempt driver was busy cleaning the windscreen. Next to the coach, the Vicar stood with a clipboard as he slowly welcomed each passenger. It was 8:55 am and a queue swiftly formed as the passengers all prepared to get on the bus. Gloria hung back, waiting for the queue to go down -- not really wanting to engage in any small talk at this hour of day.

The row of people shuffled along as one by one the Passengers got on the coach, until there were barely 4 more people in front of her. That's when Gloria felt the hand on her upper arm, and instinctively turned to see who it was. The hand shook her firmly and a voice whispered in her ear not to look behind her. Gloria's mind began to rattle, surely no one would be foolish enough to do anything bad to her here, in front of all these people. The thought calmed her slightly, and the man's instructed her to get on the coach and go right to the very back seat.

The voice was deep, authoritative and commanding so Gloria at first, didn't feel any undue concern or worry about what the man had asked her to do. The man's hand guided her forward and released its grip so Gloria nodded briefly to the Vicar then climbed the 4 steps. Once on board, Gloria looked down the length of the coach and noticed that everyone was sitting right up the top end. Slowly she walked down the gangway, nodding and smiling at the few faces she recognised from her church congregation.

Once she got passed the 7 rows of passengers, her pace quickened as she strode toward the back of the coach. Would the other passengers think it odd that she had gone to the very far end of the coach on her own? Gloria turned to check, but there was nobody watching her and she gave a little sigh of relief.

That's when the thought occurred to her, why was she doing as the man had asked? She could easily have sought refuge nearer the front of the coach. She let the thought hang as she got to the back of the coach, took her seat near the window and waited.

She watched as the bus driver took his seat and started the engine. The Vicar got on and took his seat at the front and Gloria sighed once more, possibly in relief but perhaps a little in disappointment she admitted to herself. Gloria considered it was maybe a prank, or that the man had somehow changed his mind. She was about to dismiss the whole thing, when the tall outline of a man boarded the coach. The man spoke briefly to someone Gloria could not see, but presumed was the Vicar. Then he raised his head and walked toward Gloria, with a deliberate and purposeful stride.

Gloria's pulse raced somewhat, her mouth became dry. The man was tall, perhaps about 6ft 2 inches and well built without being overweight. He had short black hair and was otherwise clean shaven. As he got closer, Gloria saw his eyes -- his deep blue piercing eyes. She felt her heart flutter and she cursed herself, why was she behaving like this.

The man approached Gloria and gave a wide smile, then sat down right next to her -- effectively pinning her in. Gloria was about to comment on this, and perhaps ask the man to move to the other side of the row of seats.

"Hi Gloria, my name is Alex. Well, it's Alexander actually but you can call me Alex." said the man, his deep voice sounding every bit as commanding and authoritative as it had previously.

Gloria smiled winsomely, avoiding his gaze.

"I ... I don't know you, do I? I'm ... I'm sorry ... I don't feel comfortable about this. I think I'd like to go and sit up the front." She said, her tone low and demure.

Alex continued to smile at her, her words seeming to have little effect on him.

"I know what you did Gloria, in church last Sunday." Replied Alex, reaching for his phone.

Gloria's mind rolled with fear, her stomach churned at the thought of being exposed. How could he know she demanded of herself.

"I ... what? I ... I didn't do anything bad." She muttered as calmly and assured as she could. Inside her, her whole body trembled with fear and panic. Maybe he's bluffing she tried to reassure herself, and anyway -- it would be his word against hers, wouldn't it.

Even as that last thought calmed her, her eyes went wide as she glanced down at the phone in Alex's hand. There was no doubting it, Gloria saw the recording and finally realised the sordid truth. The bastard had even zoomed in on her - she wailed to herself, as she tore her gaze away.

There, in glorious colour -- was the recording of Gloria shoving 3 fingers into her pussy. Gloria tried not to look, but she couldn't stop herself.

"No one else needs to see this." Said Alex, his voice sounding calm and engaging. "As long as you do what I tell you. Is that understood?" he continued.

Gloria sniffed, aware that she now had tears rolling down her face and her nose was now running.

"What ... what do you want?" she managed before sniffing again.

Alex held out a tissue for her, and Gloria took it -- wiping first her tears and then her nose.

"I want nothing that you won't freely give." replied Alex, somewhat cryptically. Gloria looked at him, and immediately her eyes met his. She felt his steel blue gaze pierce into her very soul.

"But first, you must understand the consequences of not doing as I tell you." Continued Alex, his voice now a little sterner and hard.

"Thanks to the wonders of modern technology, with one press of a button -- I could send this video to the entire congregation of your church. Everyone on this bus, hell I could even get it to play on the TV at the front of the coach." laughed Alex.

Gloria's heart heaved with pain and fear, and her tears began to flow once more. How could she have been so foolish as to think no one had seen her. How had she not noticed or realised someone was filming her.

Alex coughed lowly "I don't need to tell you how the church would react to such a revelation. You'd be disgraced and kicked out of the church ... AGAIN."

Gloria stiffened as that last word hit her hard. Seeing her response, Alex chuckled slightly.

"Oh Yes Gloria. I know what happened at the previous church. I couldn't film it back then but make no mistake, I know."

Gloria sobbed loudly, burying her face in the tissues that Alex was now copiously providing.

"That was just a misunderstanding." wailed Gloria, between tears. Her whole body was now shaking, she felt so ashamed and embarrassed.

"A misunderstanding?" laughed Alex, "A misunderstanding that you were caught with the High Altar Candle stuffed up your cunt?"

Gloria wailed once more, his words burning into her like a hot iron. Alex handed her a cotton handkerchief to muffle her cries, and she wiped some of the tears away.

"There, there Gloria." Alex continued as he placed a reassuring arm around her shoulder and drew Gloria to him. "Nobody else needs to know ... as long as ... you DO what I say." he added, emphasising the words as he said them.

Gloria took a moment, getting her tears to stop and her breathing to be a little easier.

"What do you want?" she sniffled, once again averting her eyes to his gaze. Her breathing was beginning to return to normal now, her tears not flowing quite so much.

"Well, the first thing I want you to do is remove your panties." instructed Alex commandingly and with a broad smile.

Writer's Note: Thank you for reading. If you enjoyed this chapter, please leave a comment (but please be nice.)

Gloria's trials and tribulations will continue in Chapter 2, very soon.

12