Gloria Givens - Ah Men Ch. 02

Story Info
Gloria is made to carry out some sexual acts.
4.6k words
4.5
4.3k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Warning: This story contains depictions of taboo subjects, extreme sexual acts and difficult sexual adult situations that some people may find offensive. If you are offended by such things, please do not read. This is a story of fiction and is meant for adult (+18) sexual entertainment and enjoyment only. I do not condone, encourage nor approve of such sexual acts. The scenes depicted in this story are entirely fantasy, all characters are +18 and do not relate to any people or events in real life.

Previously: Gloria Givens was a prude, devout Christian woman that had a dark secret. She had masturbated in church and had been filmed doing so. Now, in a Church coach trip -- Gloria was sat on the back seat of the coach next to the man that had filmed her. And he had just told her to remove her panties.

"My ... my panties?" enquired Gloria, somewhat shocked and surprised. "Why ... why would you want me to remove ... my underwear?" she questioned.

Alex's face took on a stern look. "Gloria, listen to me. This is not going to go well if you question everything I tell you to do. Do you understand? So, decide now. Either you do everything I tell you to do, or I go to the front of the bus and show everyone this recording. What's it going to be?"

Alex's voice was stern and stark. It left Gloria in no doubt that he would indeed show the recording to everyone if she didn't comply with his wishes. She realised that she had no option, and her mind whirled trying to think of a way out of this horrible situation. But nothing came to her mind, other than the humiliation and degradation she felt.

Without saying a word, Gloria lifted her skirt a little and was about to pull her panties down when Alex stopped her.

"Oh no. Not there, hiding in the corner. Here, on the middle seat. Sit here and then remove your panties." laughed Alex, patting the middle seat of the back row of the coach.

Gloria groaned at the added embarrassment. The seat was right in line with the gangway of the coach and would be in plain sight of any passenger that stood up and turned to look.

"I'll ... I might be seen." protested Gloria, watching as Alex moved to the other side of the row and allowing her to be able to sit in the middle seat.

Alex smiled at her reassuringly. "You won't be seen. And anyway -- you like being watched, don't you?"

Gloria blushed bright crimson, her legs betrayed her and nearly buckled. Barely she managed to shuffle to the middle seat of the back row before a wave a nausea overcame her. Her stomach heaved, how could this man know so much about her she wailed to herself.

She looked over at Alex, who was smiling back at her and then he nodded. Gloria understood instinctively what that meant. She was to remove her panties.

Keeping her gaze firmly down the gangway, ready to react at any moment should anyone stand up -- Gloria inched her skirt up just enough to get access to her panties then holding them, she drew them down over her thighs. She cursed herself as she felt the pleasure of the soft frill on her thigh. Pausing again, momentarily she checked the gangway before pulling her panties further down her legs, over her feet and then completely off.

"I'll take those." ordered Alex, reaching out a hand taking them form her. Alex smiled, then holding Gloria's panties up to his nose he took a deep sniff. "Oh your cunt juices smell divine" he chuckled.

Gloria was horrified. She couldn't be wet -- could she? Desperately she wanted to drop a hand between her legs to find out, but then realised with some trepidation -- that she would soon find out anyway.

"Now, you're going to undo the top 3 button of your blouse Gloria, and then lift your tits out of your bra so that I may see them."

Gloria's mind rolled with fear and apprehension at the thought. "I'll ... I'll move back to the window seat and then I'll ... I'll do it." she responded somewhat hesitantly.

Alex's response was hard and angry "NO. You will sit right there, and unbutton your blouse, Gloria."

Gloria sniffled as she tried to sit upright, attempting to gain control of her body once more. "Why are you making me do these nasty horrible things?" she pleaded, not entirely unaware of the contradictions in her words.

"I'm not MAKING you do anything Gloria, I thought we understood that. You are free to go and sit at the front of the coach whenever you want. I'll even give you your panties back so that you can feel all demure and proper once more."

Gloria's heart soared with relief. "And you'll delete the recording?" she asked.

Alex laughed at her. "Oh No. Gloria. The recording gets sent to the entire congregation, as I said I'd do."

Gloria frowned. "Then it's not voluntary is it. You are blackmailing me to do this." she hissed at him, unable to hide her revulsion at what was being done to her.

Alex's voice grew angry. "Take your blouse completely off, remove your bra and show me your tits -- NOW." he demanded.

"And what if I don't?" hissed Gloria once more. "You get no advantage in showing that recording to other people. You lose all your leverage, so you're not really going to do that, are you?" she continued, trying to sound confident and assured.

But Gloria was not ready for what Alex did next. Grabbing her blouse, Alex pulled it apart and 2 buttons flew off. Gloria gasped at the raw strength of his hands and because of the downright audacity of Alex's actions. She used her hands as best she could and covered herself up, then watched in astonishment as Alex stood up, pushed passed her and began to walk down the gangway.

"Guys I've got a great video to show you all." his voice only slightly louder than normal. Gloria freaked, firstly, shifting to the side so that no one could see her then standing up to watch Alex. He was stood, at the mid point between the back row and the first row of passengers, and Gloria was so gratified that none of the passengers had stood up to turn around. She watched as Alex paused, and looked back at her.

Gloria lowered her face in defeat, aware now that if she didn't comply -- Alex would have no hesitancy in showing the recording to the rest of her congregation on the bus. Using her hand, she gestured for Alex to return.

When Alex returned he immediately removed Gloria's hands from her torn blouse. Then he sat her back in the middle seat of the back row and sat next to her.

"Now then, take your bra off and show me your tits." demanded Alex, his voice resuming its commanding tone.

Gloria sniffled, kept her head down and after a brief pause -- reached back around and unhooked her bra. Alex smiled broadly, then without warning -- tore the blouse completely off Gloria's body.

Gloria was in panic, the sheer strength required to do that frightened her, and she was shocked that any man would do such a thing. She felt vulnerable and exposed -- totally broken and defenceless. Her mind continued to roll around all the possible reasons she could think of as to why Alex was doing this.

"Alex, please -- someone might see me ... and ... I don't have another top." wailed Gloria, trying to sound as forlorn and hopeless as she could. It was the first time she had used his name, and that in itself seemed to uncork the reluctance in her, to follow his orders.

"Nobody will see you." assured Alex, in a voice that was as much reassuring as it was assertive and comforting.

Gloria sighed to herself as Alex deftly slid the straps of her bra down her arms and then removed the bra completely. Instinctively Gloria's hands went up to cover her breasts and she sobbed once more at the sheer vulnerability and helplessness she felt. Alex's hands wrapped around her wrists, his touch strangely soft and delicate -- so different from the strong hands that had ripped her blouse off.

"Let me see those lovely tits, Gloria. You really shouldn't hide them you know. They are so magnificent."

Despite herself, Gloria let her arms be moved away and her tits kindly bounced out in their new found freedom. She welcomed the compliment, though she cursed herself as she did so. Gloria was not used to having compliments paid to her, and certainly not about her intimate parts. But it felt nice, it felt good -- what Alex had said.

"Are you able to lick your own nipples?" asked Alex, his voice betraying a slight excitement.

Gloria stared at him. "Whatever do you mean?" she enquired, genuinely unaware that a woman could or would do such a thing.

"Let me help you try." offered Alex, reaching out his hand and cupping her breast.

Immediately, the touch of his hands on her body sent a shudder through her. Gloria shivered, unsure if it was in fear or excitement. Alex took her tit in the palm of his hand lifting it up and down as if judging the weight.

"34C?" offered Alex with a slight wry smile.

"D." responded Gloria, trying not to sound too accommodating. A sudden guilt and embarrassment swept over her, along with a huge dose of fear and abject horror as she realised how this was going to end.

"Is ... all of this necessary?" she pleaded. "You're ... you're going to rape me aren't you?" she cried, the sudden horror of her situation now hitting home hard.

"You don't have to humiliate me like this, to degrade me any further. Just do what you want to do to me. It can't get any worse for me." She continued, her voice dripping with self-pity.

"I'm not going to rape you, Gloria -- and I'm not going to hurt you. You have my word on that." Alex's voice was calming and astoundingly reassuring. Something about his tone convinced Gloria that she could take him at his word. What then? She thought to herself -- what was his purpose?

Alex placed one hand behind Gloria's neck and then applied a little pressure to suggest she bend her neck down. As Gloria did so, Alex's hand lifted up her tit until it was quite close to her mouth.

"Stick your tongue out and see if you can reach the nipple." Suggested Alex, his voice once again carrying the briefest hint of excitement.

Gloria understood now, and despite herself -- strange excitement washed over her. She pushed her tongue out, but it couldn't reach. Determined not to give up so easily, and aware now of the possible pleasure this would bring to her in times to come -- Gloria strained her neck a little more. Her hand went under Alex's and pushed her tit up even further until she felt it was quite stretched and uncomfortable.

She poked out her tongue once more, and this time it reached. Huge sensations of pleasure swept through her as she felt her own tongue on her nipple, swirling and licking it until it became engorged and popped out.

Almost instantly, the feelings of guilt and shame consumed her. She shouldn't be enjoying this, it was humiliating and degrading. She was being made to show off her intimate parts on a coach full of respectful churchgoers that could easily see her if they turned round. Despite Alex's reassurances -- a deep darkening fear promulgated within her that she was going to get found out.

"There is that what you wanted to see me do?" asked Gloria, her voice sounding a little harsher and direct.

Alex took a deep breath. "You do have such fantastic tits, Gloria. I wonder, do you call them tits or do you call them breasts -- when you pleasure yourself."

The question stunned Gloria. She was about to mumble a reply when Alex continued.

"Perhaps Melons? Jugs? Hooters? Fun Bags? What DO you call them Gloria, when you play with them."

Gloria's mind whirled, she knew these words of course -- but only ever used them in the privacy of her own fantasies. "Please ... please don't use rude words." She asked trying to sound as innocent and demure as she could.

Alex ignored her request with a grin. "We'll find out soon enough." and Gloria wondered how on earth he planned to find out.

The coach swerved slightly, and this caused the passengers to sway and caused Gloria and in particular, her now exposed tits to swing and jiggle, much to Alex's delight.

"Oh your tits swing so beautifully." commented Alex, before directing his gaze to Gloria's legs. "But much as I could watch them swing all day, it's time for me to see your cunt."

Gloria blushed and instinctively closed her legs tightly. "Oh god no." moaned Gloria, looking over at Alex. "You've seen ... you've seen my breasts. Surely you don't need to see any more of me." She pleaded.

"And ... and beside ... we could be seen and caught at any time." she added, trying to instil a little doubt into Alex.

Of course, it didn't work. "Lift up your skirt and show me your cunt" directed Alex with a nod.

Gloria paused and looked at him, panic and fear in her eyes. Showing a man her breasts was one thing, and she had in fact done it for one of her boyfriends, but showing her intimate part -- no man had ever seen that, let alone touched it. Gloria cursed herself as she realised she had just admitted to herself the possibility that Alex was going to touch her, down there.

Gloria hesitated, her head shaking slightly side to side in a 'no' gesture, her legs clamped shut and her hands now drawn up and covering her breasts in a rather late display of modesty.

"I was going to ask if you shaved your cunt, Gloria." offered Alex flatly, staring at her. "You know, I can't really tell from the recording -- perhaps, once I show it to the rest of the coach and they realise what a dirty slut you are -- one or two of the younger men with better eyesight might be able to say if you have a hairy bush or not."

The unmistakable threat in the comment was not lost on Gloria, and she howled inwardly at her own situation. Guilt and shame once more encapsulated her, and consumed her. What else could she do, she had to comply.

Alex nodded and smiled, and Gloria slowly allowed her legs to part. Again she looked up along the gangway to the front of the coach, and again not single person was stood up. The coach was silent, save for the sound of the engine as it crunched and grinded its way along.

Placing her hands on her thighs, Gloria slowly crunched her fingers on the fabric of her skirt and inched it slowly up over her knees and onto her thighs. She lifted off the seat slightly, enough to flick part of the skirt underneath her bum and then sat back down. The hem of her skirt now rested just inches away from her midriff but had not yet fully uncovered her little petal.

Gloria's face was wracked with shame and humiliation. Despite knowing that she was being forced to do this, despite understanding that she had no choice -- she couldn't help reminding herself that it was her own dirty and disgusting actions that had got her into this situation.

"Now Gloria, I want you to listen to me very carefully and understand what I am about to say. Are you listening?" asked Alex, staring into Gloria's puffy swollen and tear filled eyes.

Gloria nodded in response, relieved that she had a few minutes of reprieve before having to fully expose herself.

"I'm going to ask you some questions, and I do NOT want a yes or no answer. When I ask you a question, you must reply with part of the question in your reply. For example. If I ask you 'is your cunt hairy' you should reply with 'no my cunt is not hairy' -- do you understand?" asked Alex, his voice firm and commanding.

Gloria's tear stained face looked up at Alex, her eyes puffed and watery as the tears flowed. "Please. Please don't ... don't make me use those horrible words. Please, I ...I ..." she mumbled.

Alex gave her a stern look, then grabbed her by the chin and directed her face -- firstly down to the front of the coach and then back to his own face. "Listen to me, Slut. You will do as I have instructed, and you'll use those words -- otherwise, the rest of the coach sees the recording. Do you understand THAT?" he hissed.

Gloria bawled once more, but managed a nod of compliance.

Alex coughed. "Good. Now, lift up your skirt and show me your cunt. Is your cunt hairy?" he demanded.

Gloria sobbed silently, why was this happening to her, why was he doing this to her? Of course, deep down she knew why.

"Oh God, sweet Jesus Christ in whose name we pray -- please let this cup pass from me. I give you my word, I will repent and become a better Christian. I ask you to forgive my sins and to please, not let this happen to me. I swear I will stop ... I won't ... do it ... anymore. I'll be a good churchgoing Christian and I will pray every day. Please stop this." Muttered Gloria in supplication.

Gloria thought she had said the words silently, and was unaware that Alex had heard it.

"Gloria. Look at me." Alex's voice was now supremely commanding and resolute and despite herself, Gloria looked up and gazed in his eyes. In them she saw a surprising flicker of empathy and understanding.

"Gloria, listen to me and believe my words. God is with you, he sees what is happening to you and if it was not his desire that you should go through this then he would surely stop it. He made you the way you are, he gave you the sexual desires and yearnings that your body sometimes crave." Alex's voice once again sounding charming and reassuring.

Gloria started to relax, taking in Alex's words when he spoke again. This time his tone harsh and demanding.

"Show me your cunt, Gloria" he insisted. Gloria jerked at the command, and her hands pulled up on her skirt until her little petal was now exposed to the world.

Gloria winced inwardly. God must want me to do this or he would stop it, she told herself -- turning it into a sort of mantra to help her get through the whole disgusting episode.

"Is your cunt hairy?" asked Alex once more, only mildly less commanding.

"N...no." replied Gloria, sobbing at the revelation she had just made.

Alex's voice took on a note of anger "What did I say? Answer the question properly." He insisted.

Gloria took another gulp of air, despising the fact that he was making her use these horrible words. No ... my ... vagina is not hairy." She offered as discreetly as she could.

Alex's voice almost bubbled over. "It's a CUNT Gloria, call it a cunt and answer the question." He almost shouted at her. Gloria was rocked by the intensity of the demand. She knew she had no other option. God forgive me, she told herself.

Grabbing a fistful of resolve from deep within her Gloria clenched her teeth before uttering "No. My cunt is not hairy." The words were spoken as if they had to be torn from her, a deep reticence in every word.

Alex smiled broadly. "Has your cunt ever been hairy?" he enquired.

Gloria stiffened and considered the question. Why was Alex so fixated on whether she shaved down below. "No. My ... my cunt has not been hairy since I was a teenager." Replied Gloria directly and as unemotionally as she could.

"How often do you shave your cunt Gloria, and why do you like to shave your cunt?"

Gloria took a deep breath, the questions were getting bit odder now. "I ... I shave about ... I shave my cunt about once a week." Correct Gloria, before adding "I like to shave my cunt as it keeps my cunt smooth and it's easier to keep my cunt clean."

Even as Gloria finished the sentence, she realised with horror that she had added a gratuitous mention of her little petal. Gloria blushed slightly at the revelation and hoped Alex would move on. Whatever his game was, she thought -- she really hoped it would be over soon.

"How many men have seen your cunt Gloria? How many men have touched it? How many men have used their fingers on it" Alex asked, an obvious excitement now in his voice.

It was an easy question for Gloria to answer and almost without thinking she blurted the answer out.

"No man has seen my cunt. No man has touched my cunt and no man has fingered my cunt." Replied Gloria, again castigating herself that she had added a bit more detail than had been asked for.

Alex's reprimand was swift and damning. "I didn't ask how many men had fingered your cunt. I asked how many men had used their fingers on it. Stop trying to move the conversations along -- just answer my questions. Now, how many men have used their fingers on your cunt?"

12