Gloria Givens - Ah Men Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gloria blushed once more, and then sobbed at her own pathetic situation. "I ... No men have used their fingers on my cunt." She replied softly.

Alex glared at her, perhaps unsure whether to believe her or not. "What about your clit? Has any man touched or rubbed your clit?"

Gloria again sobbed. "No. No man has rubbed my clit or touched my clit." She replied, sounding more and more defeated with every word.

"Has any man inserted his fingers, or any other object into your cunt?" asked Alex, once more moving the conversation back to Gloria's intimate parts.

Gloria hung her head in shame. The more admissions she made -- the more she realised about her sad and useless life.

"Please Alex..." she said trying to sound as defeated as she possibly could. "I've admitted that no one has touched me down there, so why are you asking me if a man has used his fingers on my ... my nub. It stands to reason that they haven't."

Alex's face took on a mien of slight anger. "Firstly, it's a clit -- not a nub, so fucking call it that. Secondly, I'm asking the questions -- if you don't like it, you're free to walk away."

Gloria huffed. "Just like that, and let you show that video to everyone and ruin my life? It's not fair Alex, it's humiliating and disgusting and you shouldn't be making me do all this. Please, I'm begging you -- just finish this, please?"

Alex paused a moment and Gloria wondered if he was actually contemplating the thought. But her joy was short lived.

"Has any man inserted his fingers, or any other object into your cunt?" demanded Alex, his voice insistent. "Answer the fucking question, you slut." He hissed at her.

His words stung, the use of the word slut hurt even more. Sure she enjoyed being called that in her fantasy, but that was exactly that -- her own private world, her own fantasy that was for her pleasure only and should not be shared with anyone else. She wasn't really a slut -- was she? The thought clouded her head, the possibility bashed around in her brain like a demented pinball. To assuage the thought, Gloria formulated her reply.

"No. No Man has inserted his fingers in my cunt or shoved any object up my cunt." She answered despondently.

Alex grinned at her, as if she had somehow missed something and he had seen the opening.

"Good, since you didn't deny being a slut -- then that is what I shall call you from now on. SLUT." His voice was damning and pointed.

How could she have missed that trap, Gloria cursed herself. "I'm not a slut." She tried to insist, but knowing that the chance for denial had passed.

Alex laughed now, a genuine fulsome laugh. "How can you claim you're not a slut? Look at you, just look? You're sat there with your tits out and your cunt gaping to the whole coach hoping that someone will turn round and see you. You haven't even tried to close your legs or cover yourself up despite me not telling you that you couldn't. Only a slut does that." He offered with a resounding smile.

The truth and gravity of his words hit her hard. Gloria began to cry, the word 'slut' clattering around in her mind. Maybe she was, her mind offered her.

"Now then slut, tell me. What do you use to fuck yourself?" Alex's words stunned Gloria out of her reverie.

Gloria stammered, hesitating to answer such an intimate question. "I ... I ..." she began then stopped.

Alex slapped his hand on the seat, then after calming himself slightly said "Tell me slut, what do you slam up that nasty fucking hole of yours and fuck yourself with? And answer properly" he warned.

Gloria cried openly, realising that she was giving away her deepest most intimate secrets. Tears began to roll down her face uncontrollably, her shoulders shook and her chest heaved with the desolation and utter despondency she now felt. There was nothing else for it, Gloria told herself. She just need to do as he said and get it over and done with.

"Alex, please I'm begging you. Please don't do this to me. Please, I ... I just want to go home." She wailed.

Alex bristled visibly. "Are you going to answer the question Gloria? Or am I going to play this recording over the coach TV?" he asked, his voice firm and resounding.

"The sooner you answer my questions, the sooner this will be over for you -- if that's what you want." He added cryptically.

Of course, in Gloria's addled mind she could not yet conceive of a possibility where she would not want it to end.

"Oh Alex please, I ... I don't want to do this please ... please stop. Please let me go." Gloria pleaded.

Alex moved aside slightly and gestured for Gloria to go. Gloria stood up, gather her handbag and clutched it to her chest -- hiding the fact that her tits were now on free display. As she began to step down the gangway, hardly able to believe it was over she glanced back and saw Alex fiddling with his phone.

Gloria's mind froze, and from the front of the coach she heard the TV burst into life. "What ... what are you doing?" she asked, sounding more than a little panicked.

Alex smiled back at her. "Only what I said I would do if you didn't do as I asked." He smiled. "Don't worry -- it will soon be over, but unfortunately for you -- it won't end well."

--

Author's note: Thank you for reading. If you enjoyed this chapter, please leave nice comments. I have already written Chapter 3 and will publish that shortly and then -- depending on the feedback, I will go about writing Chapter 4 if there is appetite for it.

12