Gloria Sanchez and Me

Story Info
Man meets hispanic whore.
1.4k words
3.71
3.8k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was heading down to the pool hall to shoot a little stick and try to pick up a few bucks when I was accosted on the street by a prostitute working this area of town.

She was Hispanic and had huge tits and a very big ass with a tiny waist. Talk about your hour glass figure, this whore had it. She said she had a room over the Walgreens Pharmacy just a block away. She introduced herself as Gloria Sanchez and said she was available for only $25. I wondered why so cheap.

She reminded me of the 1970s porn star Vanessa Del Rio. I had seen many of Del Rio's videos and never failed to achieve a massive hard-on.

She didn't have to work on me too much before she was leading me to the entrance of here second floor room. On the way my cock had gotten very hard in anticipation of fucking this hottie.

We were no sooner in her room before she dropped to her knees and began fishing out my hard cock. Once free, she engulfed it swallowing almost half. Hot damn, this girl was a terrific cocksucker, and I was soon sawing in and out of her warm wet mouth. She had clamped down on my cock and was sucking like a vacuum. At this rate I was not going to last long and I desperately wanted to fuck her.

As much as I wanted to stop her, I was unable, as a massive orgasm was building from deep within me. I soon shot a huge load of cum in her mouth which she greedily sucked down and swallowed.

I had just experienced one fast and awesome blowjob. Maybe the best I ever had. I should have been delighted, but had probably missed out on fucking her, and was feeling somewhat disappointed.

As my cock slipped out of her mouth, I was wondering if I could get hard again so I could fuck her. I realized I had not seen her fabulous naked body but a vision was dancing in my mind's eye.

With hopes of achieving another boner, I asked her if she would undress so I could see her au natural. She began a slow strip tease and I could feel my cock beginning to grow.

The first thing that came into view were her huge tits. They had to be 44DD. I knew my eyes had to be bugging out. I licked my lips in anticipation of sucking her big brown nipples.

My eyes were fixated on her nips as she dropped her short skirt. As my eyes gazed downward, I was dumbfounded by seeing a huge, and I do mean huge cock come into view. I was in the presence of a tranny with a huge uncut cock. This monster dwarfed my 7" cock. What the fuck had I gotten into, I wondered.

"Like what you see?" She asked

I was so tongue tied, I was unable to speak, and she repeated, "Like what you see?"

As a horny heterosexual, I appreciated big cocks but was not enamored by them, but for some strange reason, my eyes remained fixated on her cock.

"You want to suck it just like I sucked you, don't you?" She asked.

I struggled to respond, but words would not come out.

She laughed and said, "Cat got your tongue?"

Finally, I manage to squeak out, "I thought I was going to be fucking Vanessa Del Rio, I was not prepared for this."

"Oh baby, we are going to fuck after you suck me, but it will be me fucking you," she said.

Holy crap what had I got myself into, I wondered. Yet here I was with my eyes glued on her hard cock.

Placing her hands on my head she pushed me to my knees and presented her hard cock to my lips. My lips parted and her cock was inserted in my mouth. I could feel it throbbing. I was amazed at how much I like the feel and taste of her throbbing cock. "Now suck it baby," she said.

As I began sucking her cock, she began sawing in and out of my mouth. Soon we were in sync and I was sucking my first cock. Her cock hit the entrance to my throat causing a slight gagging. There was no way I was going to get that monster in my throat.

I got my first taste of precum, and thought, damn that is sweet.

My mind was in a whirl as I continued sucking and realizing how much I liked what I was doing. How could this be, I was not a homo.

I could hear Gloria moan giving me a very perverse thrill knowing the affect I was having on her.

"Suck it baby, you're doing great," she said. This only spurred me on. I knew how I liked my cock sucked and tried to emulate that.

I must have been doing it right because Gloria suddenly, and without warning, blew a huge load of cum in my mouth. To keep from choking, I began swallowing as fast as I could, yet cum was coming out the corners of mouth and some out my nose.

I loved the bittersweet taste and slimy texture. I was enjoying sucking my first cock. for the first time, I understood cocksuckers.

"Baby for not being a regular cocksucker, you done did good." Gloria said fracturing English grammar.

While I had thoroughly enjoyed sucking Gloria off, I shuddered at the thought of what she said about fucking me. Her monster cock would split me into.

Gloria's cock slipped out of my mouth but strangely remained in a hardened state. My eyes remained fixated on it.

Gloria came up with some lubricant, and as she applied it to her cock, she said, "Get those pants off,"

Stunned, I began removing my pants. I was in such a state that I was not thinking only reacting.

She bent me over and applied lubricant to my asshole. I shivered as her hard cock began probing my ass. My mind was in a whirl and I was in an almost drunken state. Drunk on sexual arousal. I had never experienced anything like this. Yet here I was about to be penetrated for the first time.

I felt a huge stab of pain as the head of her cock began entry. My sphincter muscle was resisting, but was slowly giving away. I heard a loud pop when the head of her cock pushed past my sphincter and entered my ass. The pain was intense. I was moaning in agony as her cock made contact with my prostate. Then the pain eased considerably and was being replaced with a warm wonderful feeling. I realized the feeling was awesome and I loved it. I never felt so full in my life as her cock reached balls to the wall. I had that entire monster in me. How was that possible?

Gloria began slowly fucking me and the pleasure only increased. As she built up speed, I wondered why I had never done this before, God it felt good. My cock had gotten hard as a rock. Soon Gloria was pounding my ass and my moans change to screams of pleasure. I felt thrills through my entire core and was about to receive my first anal orgasm.

When Gloria unloaded her spunk deep in my bowels, I lost it and blew my load on the floor. I thought the orgasm I experienced when Gloria sucked m off was awesome, but it could not compare to the one I had when Gloria fucked me. I had just experienced the mother of all orgasms.

Here this heterosexual had just been fucked by a tranny and knew he had the best orgasm in his life. How could that be?

When Gloria's cock slipped from my gaped asshole, I tied to stand but fell to my knees. I wondered if I would be able to walk again.

Gloria presented her cock to my lips, and said, "Clean my cock." I did as she said, and could taste cum residue, as I sucked her cock clean.

I am no longer a straight heterosexual, I'm a cock sucking, cum eating, bottom queer.

Gloria loves fucking me as I'm one of the few men that can take her entire cock in my ass.

None of my ex-friends can believe what has happened to me. I can't ever get up a friendly game of pool, but I would not change a thing.