All Comments on 'Gloria's Daughter Ch. 01'

by IanSaulWhitcomb

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
trysttrystover 9 years ago
What a Delight!

It's rare as hell for someone to post something as professionally done as your work. The plot is rock solid, and all three characters are finely sculpted individuals. I'm seeing this available commercially as soon as its finished.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
totally confusing

This was very confusing to me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Extremely well thought out

One of the very few erotic stories that actually make you read deeper then just the words that are written. Congrats!

DrbicDrbicover 9 years ago
Wonderful

The multiple fantasies developed here immediately left me hoping for more. Nice job!

IanSaulWhitcombIanSaulWhitcombover 9 years agoAuthor
Glad people are liking the story!

@tryst: Thank you for the high praise! I hadn't strongly considered putting this one out commercially, but I suppose I could do so. We'll see if everyone responds as well to parts two and three...

@anonymous (totally confused): I'm really sorry the story didn't click with you. I'm a big fan of storytelling through implication, but a writer has to walk a fine line to pull it off, and I know it doesn't always work for all readers.

@anonymous (extremely well thought out): Your comment means a lot to me, because writing between the lines is a tricky business at times, so it comes as a relief to hear that someone gets what I've tried to do.

@drbic: There are two more parts drafted and going through revisions, so your hopes should soon be answered!

Thanks for commenting, everyone! I genuinely appreciate it.

IanSaulWhitcombIanSaulWhitcombover 9 years agoAuthor
Glad people are liking the story!

@tryst: Thank you for the high praise! I hadn't strongly considered putting this one out commercially, but I suppose I could do so. We'll see if everyone responds as well to parts two and three...

IanSaulWhitcombIanSaulWhitcombover 9 years agoAuthor
Oops. Tablet Hijinks.

Sorry about the double (or partial double) posting. Commenting via Kindle always seems to be a crap-shoot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I've been in that spot.

I can think of 8 or 9 women that I seen as a client, but loved them all. When they leave your life it's a sad time for every one. Most need the the money, but a few enjoy the sex as much or more than you do.

IanSaulWhitcombIanSaulWhitcombover 9 years agoAuthor
Didn't do my research, so I must have been lucky!

I wasn't able to get approval from my significant other to shell out for "research" on this story, so I have to confess that I made it all up. I'm really glad it rang true for you, though! Thanks for commenting!

DonnaBeckDonnaBeckover 9 years ago

I really enjoyed this story. In fact, I tried to comment earlier and for some reason my comment did not post. I looked for this again and could not find it and searched the forums. Yeah!!! Someone directed me back here. (I was searching the romance category. I actually think it belongs there, but...I do not know where this is going.)

There is so much I like about this story. It is one that stayed on my mind after reading it. I hope you continue the story. Thank you for sharing your writing with us.

IanSaulWhitcombIanSaulWhitcombover 9 years agoAuthor
Glad you found it again!

Thanks for taking the time to look the story up again and comment, Donna. I appreciate the compliment.

When I was deciding where to put this story, I think I somehow confused the Romance category with the Non-erotic category. I'm not sure why. The second chapter is definitely going in Romance.

HeadguyHeadguyover 9 years ago
Loved it

I came across the second chapter among the new stories and went back to read Chapter One first. So glad I did. While many Literotica stories give a quick pleasure through sexual turn-on and release, this story, like a few others, quickly got me totally caught up in the characters and their interactions; the sex was there, for sure, but not the only, or even at times, the main thing. I look forward to reading Chapter two :-)

YoshimatsuYoshimatsuover 9 years ago
Some of the best described sex....

...I've ever come across. I can't think of higher praise than that. The fact you have such a cohesive plot and characters... and the way I couldn't be sure if it was role or real... Wow. It seemed right on the very edge of reality, and I was genuinely swallowed up in the moment. Fantastic job and I look forward to the rest!

IanSaulWhitcombIanSaulWhitcombover 9 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

@Headguy: Glad you liked it ... sorry I overlooked your comment for so long. I'm not sure what happened. I do really appreciate it, though!

@Yoshimatsu: I had a lot of fun writing the sex in this story. (As if it's terrible chore in all the others ...!) I'm glad it paid off!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
stunning

remarkable story .

xxxhugsxxx

IanSaulWhitcombIanSaulWhitcombover 9 years agoAuthor
Thanks, Anonymous!

Hugs to you too!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Thank you

That was one hot and well written story. Don't retire soon!

IanSaulWhitcombIanSaulWhitcombabout 8 years agoAuthor
@Anonymous (Thank You)

I'm really glad you liked it! I don't plan on hanging up my hat anytime soon, so don't worry on that account!

Thanks for the appreciation and encouragement!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Nicely done, and very original!

Very well written, and very creatively put together. Much more original that almost anything I've read for a while. Congrats!

IanSaulWhitcombIanSaulWhitcombover 7 years agoAuthor
@Anonymous (Nicely done, and very original!)

Thank you! I really dread the possibility of being dull, so it's great to hear comments like yours.

TheOldRomanticTheOldRomanticover 7 years ago
Hot and interesting story

A hot story, but especially interesting.

Normally, this section is not my point, but this story has aroused my interest in the subject of the following chapters, since as my nick indicates, I am a romantic (and yes, old), but not a desperate for sex. In this story, it seems that sex is the main theme, but to me it seems the opposite, I see something more in Denny's relationship with Gloria, although I'm still not sure what it is.

5 * for you.

I apologize for my English (yet), is not my native language.

Ramjet75Ramjet75over 7 years ago
Very Good

You have come up with a very interesting new twist, Please keep up the good work.

Sincerely

Ramjet

IanSaulWhitcombIanSaulWhitcombabout 7 years agoAuthor
Thank you both very much!

@TheOldRomantic: I wasn't as familiar with Literotica when I wrote this story, and since the romantic part of the story blooms more in the later chapters, I decided to put it here. In retrospect, the whole story should have gone under Romance. But live and learn, as they say! I'm very glad you liked it! (And your English is great! I know an embarassingly American number of languages: one. So you should be proud of your linguistic skill!)

@Ramjet75: If there's one thing I try to do, it's keep my stories original. I'm glad you think I was successful with that here. As for keeping up the good work ... I'll do my best!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Very nice!

Well written, and manages to hit all the right notes for the type of story it aims to be. Well done! You should write another in this same vein.

IanSaulWhitcombIanSaulWhitcombover 6 years agoAuthor
@Anonymous (Very nice)

Thanks for the compliment! Most of my stories have one or more characteristics in common with this one ... I generally have an element of romance, try to make the characters believable and kind, and sprinkle a fair amount of humor through the narrative.

At the moment, I haven't any straight romance stories in the wings. But you never know what might pop up ...

JasonRTaylorJasonRTaylorover 6 years ago
Jumped on this for relief

Got that. But also stumbled into more of your strange blend of genuine emotional intensity that leaves me happy and yet wanting more.

J

IanSaulWhitcombIanSaulWhitcombabout 6 years agoAuthor
@JasonRTaylor

: )

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIanSaulWhitcomb@IanSaulWhitcomb
Update 04/21/20: The e-book version of The Inn releases this Friday and can be pre-ordered now! For more details, see my Twitter at @coolgasmic! Thank you all very much for all the support and positive feedback! I really do appreciate it more than I can say. Bio: I blog, I...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES