The Matrons of Regal Bay Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SteinWolf8
SteinWolf8
468 Followers

For the next several minutes Walter knelt beside Gloria, cupping her hanging tits and stroking her naked back, as Don fucked her from behind and Perry feed her his cock. Gloria was in heaven, enjoying every inch the young men were giving her. And then Perry asked, "When are you going to fuck her?"

"I can wait until you guys have had your fun," Walter replied. "It's not like I haven't fucked her before."

"Come on, Walter!" Ron insisted. "I want to see you fuck your mother-in-law, man!"

"Yeah!" the others chimed in. Don slipped out of her and gave her ass a light smack, adding, "Come on, fuck her!"

Gloria let Perry's cock fall free and turned to look at her son-in-law. "Come on, Walt, let's give these guys a show!" She was already pushing her little son-in-law back, until he was leaning back against the headboard. She moved to straddle his thighs, turning her ass to him, and positioned her dripping cunt slit above his upright cock. "Line me up," she told him.

With Walter holding his cock up and the pink knob against his mother-in-law's slit, Gloria wiggled her hips slightly, and then dropped down her son-in-law's shaft. "Oooohhh," Gloria moaned as her son-in-law's meat parted her vaginal walls. "Soooo, good!"

"Uuummm," Walter echoed as her folds enveloped his shaft to the very base.

"Oh man!" Perry called out. "Damn!" Don added. "Fuck, yeah!" Ron added. It wasn't as if they had never seen a son-in-law fuck his mother-in-law before. It was just that they had always figured Walter to be making it up. His mother-in-law, a woman nearly two decades older, just couldn't be into fucking him. They were now proven wrong.

"Jeez! I guess all that shit he's been slinging is for real!" Perry laughed. Gloria began to ride her son-in-law's dick and bounced upon his lap as the three others looked on. She looked up and saw a waving cock belonging to Don and took hold of it with her hand. She pulled him closer and slurped it back into her mouth as her son-in-law drove up into her cunt with rapid, shallow thrusts.

Perry reached out and between their bodies to play with Gloria's budding clit as she held herself stationary above her son-in-law. Walter had a hard grip on her hips as he rammed his cock upward into her, bouncing his ass against the mattress. Gloria moaned around the dick in her mouth, and after a few last licks, she turned to pull Ron's cock back into her mouth. She tasted the remains of his earlier orgasm, and slurped up each tasty morsel. She jacked his dick hard and fast and was rewarded with a mouthful of clear pre-cream. Ron responded with a low moan of pleasure and a tug at her blonde hair to force a little more dick into her throat.

"Let me get back into that pussy," Don insisted. Walter dropped his hips and pushed Gloria a bit higher to allow his cock to slip out of her pussy. Don straddled Walter's knees and pushed Gloria forward. A moment later his cock slipped smoothly up her chute, so recently filled by Walter's, and Don began to fuck her with hard jabs that nearly had her head banging against the headboard.

"Oh, fuck! This is great!" Don gasped.

Perry and Ron stood to either side of Gloria as she bounced back onto Don's cock. The box springs were protesting loudly and the entire unit was moving, alternating between banging against the wall and scooting out away from it. Walter slithered out from under Gloria and retreated from the scene. He walked casually naked into the small kitchen and retrieved a cold six-pack of Heineken's from the refrigerator.

As he was away, Gloria again switched lovers, and upon Walter's return he found her being drilled by Perry's big dick from behind, with Ron's in her mouth and Don's in her fist. As he popped open his first beer, Walter watched his mother-in-law switch from sucking Ron to sucking Don. He continued watching his mother-in-law enjoy herself for a few gulps of his beer, and then suggested, "Why don't you work her ass, Perry? Gloria likes getting butt-fucked, and I know you like butt-fucking your mom. Stick your pecker up her ass and get her loosened up, ready for the grand finale."

Gloria let Ron's cock fall free of her mouth and looked first to her son-in-law and then to Perry. "Can I?" He asked, politely. "Can I fuck you, up the ass, Mrs. Van Winkle?"

"I guess Walt's told you boys a lot about me." She saw Walter's grin, knowing he had something else in mind still. She even began to suspect what it was. She looked back to Perry and asked, "How would you like me?"

"Do her like you did your mom the other night," Ron offered.

"Hey! You fucked your mom after the game?" Don asked. "And I wasn't invited?"

"It was a spur of the moment thing," Perry replied.

"Here, lay on your side, like this," Perry told Gloria. She rolled to her side and Don moved aside to let Perry drop down behind her, spooning her. He nudged his dick-head into the crack of her ass, but Gloria protested.

"Hey, I think we need a little prep-work back there," she insisted.

"Here," Walter said and tossed a bottle of KY jelly to his friend. Perry quickly popped the top and shot a thick helping onto the shaft of his cock, which he began to work along its length. Meanwhile, Don took the bottle and aimed at his her ass crack. He pushed her upper knee forward and up to open her crotch up. He next laid out a thick blob against her pink anus and began to work it in with his finger.

"Oooooo," Gloria moaned as Don worked the cool cream around and into her asshole. He knew how to relax her, and a moment later Don's fingers were replaced by Perry's cock-head. He pushed as she did, and his knob popped through her tight sphincter ring.

"Aaaahhh!" she cried out as the fat dick penetrated her rectum. As she moaned, Ron pulled her head around to his lap, as he'd settled in beside her, and stuffed his cock between her lips.

"Ooohh, yeah! Just like Saturday night!" Perry grunted. Even as Ron began to push and tug Gloria's face up and down his cock shaft, Perry began to run is cock in and out of her asshole. Gloria felt the sharp spikes of pain upon the penetration, but she had taken dozens of cocks up her ass many times over the years and knew how to relax. Soon she was enjoying it as much as the man who's cock was rutting her.

Perry held her ass cheeks apart as he slowly worked his dick in and out of her ass. Gloria enjoyed the way he felt up her ass, and envied his mother. If all of Gloria's lovers worked her ass this gently and smoothly, she'd do it more often. Even Hugo wasn't quite this gentle with her. She hoped her son-in-law was taking notes, since she wanted him next.

Meanwhile, she slurped and tongue-swirled Ron's cock. She loved sucking cock and the more the merrier in her book. Four different cocks between her lips so far that evening, and she still had a birthday dinner party to attend later that night. She could gobble up at least another half-dozen before her birthday was over. Until then, she still had at least three more loads of hot young man cream to pull out.

"Damn! It's so hot watching you get your ass fucked!" Walter gasped as he crawled back onto the pull-out. He'd finished up his beer, and now Don was gulping one down. She let Ron's cock free and pulled Walter's meat to her lips. She gulped him down quickly and began to jack Ron's dick in her fist. Walter grab up handfuls of his mother-in-law's hair and began to roughly face-fuck her, mirroring Perry's thrusts up her ass.

"Let me get some of that ass," Don demanded after smacking Perry's naked, thrusting buttocks.

"You sure you even know how?" Walter asked with a laugh. Perry rolled away after slipping easily from Gloria's clenching rectum. Her hole gaped for a moment as the young men swapped positions.

"I know how to stuff my cock up a woman's ass, if that's what you're asking," Don replied.

"I thought your wife didn't take it up the ass," Ron said. He popped the top on a beer, offered by Don, who had one of his own now.

Gloria felt Don's cock press against her anus and she relaxed. He pushed hard and popped into her. "Uuunnfff!" she gasped around her son-in-law's dick. Don's cock, slightly slimmer than Perry's, slipped smoothly into her and soon he was drilling her with deep thrusts.

"Denise is old school, you know," Walter offered.

Don added between huffs, "She will, but not all that often. And then, only in the shower." Don's wife, Denise, was an elementary school teacher, and to everyone seemed to be prim and proper. Most of what Don bragged about, nobody believed Denise would do, for him or anyone else for that matter. Thinking about his wife, Don began to drive hard and deep into Gloria's bowels, causing her to gasp and croak with pleasurable pain, the kind she always enjoyed so much.

"Maybe when it's Denise's birthday, we'll just all stop by and gangbang her, then?" Ron offered. "Think she could handle us real men?"

"Oh, hell yeah!" Perry cheered.

"Hey!" Walter butted in. "This is Gloria's day, okay? Let's keep that in mind. This is her birthday, and her birthday present. And if we're all in agreement, and ready, then maybe it's time we give her what we've been working up to. Is that alright with everyone?"

"Hell, we might as well," Don panted from behind her. "I'm about ready to bust one off, anyway," he added as he slowed his thrusts and pulled gently free of her asshole. Again, she gaped at the sudden vacancy. Gloria let Walter's cock free of her mouth and looked up to see what her son-in-law had in mind, for her grand-birthday-finale.

Walter took control then, and once cleared he dropped into the middle of the bed and got comfortable. "Okay, Gloria, mount up!" he told his mother-in-law, wagging his dick in the air. Gloria did as her young lover-in-law instructed and straddled his thighs. She let him line his cock up, and then she sunk down, taking him deep inside her for the second time that afternoon.

"Oh, that feels so good," Gloria moaned as she settled fully onto Walter's cock and leaned down to kiss him. "I love you, Walt," she whispered. "Thank you for this."

"It isn't over yet," he grinned. He started rocking his hips beneath her, fucking her with shallow strokes. "Alright, guys! Your turn to mount up!" As she enjoyed her son-in-law's dick, the bed rocked and squeaked as the other three closed in. Suddenly, she was presented with a pair of cocks at eye-level, belonging to Perry and Don, both freshly cleaned and ready to be sucked. She opened wide and took Perry's between her lips while grabbing hold of Don's with her hand. As she began to slurp, she felt a cold splash in her crack, and a moment later Ron was mounting her from behind.

"Three holes, no waiting!" Walter announced from beneath her as her body tensed up. Suddenly, his cock was being squeezed as Ron entered her ass.

"Uuunnggghh!" Gloria moaned around Perry's cock and spit it out. Her mouth fell open and she silently gasped as her anus was shoved hard and Ron's cock popped into her rectum. The pain of a double penetration, something she'd only rarely attempted, overwhelmed her and even with her son-in-law's cock stimulating her cunt, now tight around his shaft, she felt as if she were going to scream.

"Oh, yeah!" Ron groaned as he bottomed out inside Gloria's ass, and then began to fuck her with harsh, deep strokes. Beneath her, Walter's cock moved inside her pussy, as Ron moved her. A cock filled her mouth and she clamped down with her lips even as she began to moan loud and hard. Her eyes were watering by now, and hands grabbed hold of her tits, hard. She was feeling nothing but pain, until suddenly an orgasm the likes of which she had seldom experienced exploded in her. She screamed around the fleshy shaft pulsing on her tongue, which suddenly flooded her mouth with hot creamy semen. She tried to swallow but couldn't, and the thick seed blew from her lips as she panted on the waves of her climax.

The cock buried up her ass exploded then, washing her guts with hot, sticky white man-cream. Her pussy warmed a moment later and she knew that her son-in-law was cumming, filling her with his incestuous semen. More cum hit her face and another cock joined the first between her lips, and she gulped. Her throat warmed, her belly warmed, and Gloria moaned passionately as she peaked again and again. Her pussy was rippling, spasming, cumming. Her legs trembled, her asshole clamped down, her cunt vibrated. All the while, cum filled her and coated her.

***

Gloria had awakened panting. She found herself lying on her bed, the morning sun warm through the open curtains. She was naked beneath the sheet, her flesh damp with sweat. She thought she could taste semen on her tongue. She also felt sticky between her legs. She realized that she had not only had a "wet dream", but she had climaxed so hard that she'd wet the bed.

Kurt had gone. The clock on the nightstand read 8:47, and she remembered that he had an early session that morning. She herself had work to get to, and reluctantly rolled out of bed and headed for her shower. What had brought on the dream, she couldn't really figure out, even as she toweled off afterward.

It wasn't until she had begun dressing for her day that she remembered. Walter Bryant had called to make a lunch date with her, to discuss the many investment portfolios that she maintained, across the family as well as the businesses. Had it been that which set off the dream, she wondered? And how long had it been, since she and her son-in-law had been so intimate? She couldn't recall, and that bothered her.

"I know I'm getting old," she muttered to herself as she headed for the kitchen and breakfast. "But I know my mind is still sharp enough. Maybe I just need a refresher, is all. Maybe Walt would like to refresh it for me." With that thought, she sent her son-in-law a text, asking if he'd rather meet her at her house instead of her office that afternoon.

SteinWolf8
SteinWolf8
468 Followers
12