Gloria's Transformation - the Rape

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After their sex, she takes a much needed shower, and thinks about vomiting, but does not want to taste their piss again and knows Terrill wants her to remain big. She puts on a robe and walks slowly to the kitchen ravenously hungry. She tries to fix herself a liquid breakfast (the last thing she wants is a solid bowel movement) but is totally frustrated by how difficult everything is to do with her still huge, heavy belly. She is sure she never wants to get pregnant. She calls her maid, who fixes her something nutritional to drink. Gloria explains to her her black and blue marks, huge belly, and why she is not sitting down even though she is totally exhausted. With her maid's help, she removes the last of her eyeliner, takes an antibiotic, and gently does an enema, using a funnel up her ass to remove the fluid and protect her skin. Her maid puts disinfectant on her ass and helps her with her sleeping bra. Gloria is asleep as soon as her head hits a pillow.

When she awakes to pee, her belly has shrunken to that of a five month pregnancy, and she has no side effects from drinking so much piss, to her relief. She is really sore, and the pain that night when Terrill fucks her is bad, but her masochism allows her to enjoy most of it with him. She again tells him how much everything he does to her hurts. She beguiles him with more explicit tales of her rape and thoroughly enjoys another uncommonly hot round of sex. Gloria again submits to Terrill's overwhelming desire to fuck her up her ass and pretends to suffer more than she really does for his sadistic pleasure. Her cream provides lubrication but her scabs are nonetheless partially rubbed off, and he loves making her scream.

The next day she is still tired and her soreness is worse, so she takes another day off from her whoring and servicing Terrill's friends. It hurts her to sit on her sore ass, so she spends much of her time in bed. Her ass hurts lying on her back, and she can never lie comfortably on her stomach due to her huge breasts, so she lies on her sides. But her expansion is mostly gone now and she finds more relief lying on her stomach. She finds she can, if she makes a hole for her breasts with stacks of pillows. Terrill laughs when he sees her on so many pillows and is aroused by the view of her booty. They have another unusually heated round of sex, and he again enjoys making her scream by using her ass.

It takes a month for her poor asshole to completely heal, since her anal sex with Terrill continues every time and some of her johns and Terrill's friends insist on anal sex after seeing her huge booty. She is ecstatic when her waist finally returns to its normal 24 inch girth, without stretch marks, loose skin, or injury. She calls her ex-boyfriend geneticist, makes a date to see him, and promises to give him an awesome fuck and blowjob. She enjoys sharing her extraordinary sex life with him and wants to tell him all about her rape and expansion.

She was amazed by how much her rapists and Terrill were aroused and captivated by the expansion of her belly and its motion. She decides to add a belly expansion to the sex shows she does for her rich clients. She remembers when Terrill made her look 6 months pregnant with multiple enemas. It was uncomfortable, but she could quickly move around without holding her belly and could have had sex without a lot of pain, if Terrill and his homies had not abused her belly.

Even with her sore ass, she enjoys so much pleasing her master and his extra sexual passion that she feels the entire experience was worth the torture and humiliation, but of course doesn't tell Terrill. She submits with mixed feelings when he tells her he has arranged another rape with the same gang. She asks him rhetorically if he realizes how much she is going to suffer again, to make him even more aroused and grateful to her.

*

Author's notes:

Search for "pregnant Magdalena" to see Magdalena's huge belly, the same size as Gloria's at her biggest expansion in this episode, but Gloria's is soft and very bouncy and has no stretch marks.

Search for "Lisa 3rd-Art" to see Lisa's huge and firm boobs, raised areola, and huge, always erect nipples, identical to Gloria's, except Gloria's have no implants and continually leak milk.

Search for "Pebbelz" to see Pebbelz's huge, shapely, and firm booty, a perfect match for Gloria's, except Gloria is a pawg with no implants.