Gloria's Transformations - The Stripper

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She uses the pole on the stage to get even more violent movements of her butt. She bends way over with her legs bent, and holds onto the pole with her arms behind her as she thrusts her ass up and high into the air. Seldom have the men seen a lady put so much energy and passion into booty dancing, and she breathes quite hard during her extreme exertions for them. And never have they seen such a gorgeous ass, so perfectly shaped into a lovely bubble butt. The best view of her butt is directly from her side, which reveals how her monumental ass balloons out so far and so suddenly from the small of her back, how perfectly circular and smooth it is, and how its bottom travels so far in a circular arc to meet her thighs. She constantly rotates around as she dances to show everyone the best view of her awesome butt.

But what makes her booty dancing absolutely out-of-this-world spectacular is the huge size of her derriere, which is emphasized by her tiny waist and normal thighs. Her ass is the biggest they have ever seen that is still beautifully shaped and that holds its perfect contours during its most violent movements without the slightest hint of cellulite dimples or ugly folds or distortions. Watching her ass in motion is a sight to die for, and the men all fall instantly in love, or rather lust, with her ass. Everyone wishes they were on the stage, slamming their cocks into her ass or burying their faces into her ass crack.

When she breathlessly finishes her routine, the men give her such loud applause and whistles she can't even hear the music. She does several encores for them, giving them new and different booty movements each time and doing tricks, like moving her left and right cheeks up and down independently. For her last encore, she puts the mic near her on the floor, asks the DJ to lower the music, holds onto the pole, and slaps her cheeks together loudly for the men. She sticks a hand under her G-string and a finger into herself, squirts some cream onto her hand, and smears it into her ass crack, to add some splattering and sloppy sounds to her act. The men seem to love her splattering, so she keeps doing it and squirts her cream several times. The men urge her to get close to the edge of the stage so they can get splattered by her cream. She gives them what they want, even though it is harder to slap her cheeks without the pole, but she finds she can do it by holding onto her bended legs.

When finally she is done, she grabs the mic, stands up, leans back, and points to the bulge in her abdomen, turning around several times.

"Look how much my tummy has grown due to my arousal by you guys! I'm holding so much cream inside me, just for the right lucky man. No, make that lucky brothers!"

She puts her hands on her breasts and pushes her tits apart so she can look too. Her previously flat stomach is now curving outward, starting just above her mons pubis and protruding more as it goes up her body. She cups a hand around her bulge, lifts it up, and drops it, causing it to expand and contract at its lower end, several times to entertain the men. She feels the fluid sloshing around inside her and smiles.

She pokes a finger into her vagina and a gush of cream flows around her G-string. It drips from her G-string and flows down her thighs. She points to the gooey cream hanging from her in long filaments and clearly visible running down her legs in multiple streams, just as she promised. One string of cream almost reaches the stage floor before breaking off.

"You guys want to taste my cream?"

She side steps very slowly around the edge of the stage, as she catches her breath, and is ecstatic that the men act like gentlemen as they touch her legs or G-string to get some of her cream on a finger to taste. She is amazed that no one tries to feel her tits, which project so far out just over their heads and are so tempting for them. She decides she likes this audience, which increases her arousal and her enjoyment of her exhibition before them.

Her Titty Dance

She walks off the stage for a break and to get ready for her boob show. She looks at her tummy pooch in a mirror and doesn't like it. But she decides to leave it alone and not dump her ass cream, since the men seem to be enjoying watching it grow. She thinks about the good looking brothers in the audience and decides definitely to pose for photos after her performance. She intentionally does not clean her cream off, and the other dancers think she is crazy, but they are envious of her popularity. She takes the drainage tube out of her vaginal introitus, because she wants to have lots of cream available after her routine.

She comes back on stage wearing no bra under a black, skin tight top, with snaps running down its front. Her audience again gives her thunderous applause. She spins around with her arms in the air and when she stops suddenly, facing different directions each time, her prodigious boobs sway back and forth. Then she stops spinning and pops open the top snap in her top, suddenly exposing a portion of her breasts. The men scream their approval. As she pops one snap, then another, a ripple is sent through her soft breast flesh, and the tightness of her top pushes her soft flesh higher up into the opening of her top. She bends forward, so the men can better see how her soft and gorgeous flesh is bulging out over the edges of her top, and rotates around to give everyone a good view. The men's arousal grows as each pop exposes more of her huge cleavage, and they get to feast their eyes on more and more of the ravishing curves and gorgeous flesh of her massive breasts.

The man have been waiting to see the undersides of her breasts, and are not disappointed when her unsnapping reveals the bottom curves of her luscious breasts. She is so breathtakingly sexy when the edges of her open top bisect her breasts, so that the inside halves of her exquisite mammaries are beautifully and completely exposed, while the outer halves of her breasts are covered. She adjusts it so the ends of her nipples are covered, so she doesn't spoil her surprise. But the men can see her nipples when they catch a side view. They are getting a preview of how huge her areola are and how much they rise up from the curvature of her breasts. She knows the men will love this view of her breasts, so she stops unsnapping for a while and dances around so everyone can gorge their eyes on her bisected breasts. Her top is looser now and her breasts have separated enough to form a canyon between them deep enough to lose your mind in.

She holds her arms out and shakes her body to jiggle her tits. Finally, she decides it is time to give the guys what they have been begging and screaming for.

"So, you guys really want to see all my tits?"

The response is deafening. She pulls her shoulders back, and her top completely unsnaps. Her huge tits suddenly bust out, spreading further apart and expanding outward and sideways. Her massive nipples lunge toward the men, gushing milk. The crowd goes insane as she flings her top to the stage and slowly turns around and bounces her astonishing, naked breasts for everyone.

The crowd gets even crazier as they feast their eyes on her protruding areola and nipples. They just can't believe how massive her nipple holes are and how deep they look. They love their rounded entrances, from which are spraying tiny jets of milk that reflect the light of the spotlight on her. Unlike other women, she has only a single jet from each nipple, but as she moves, her nipples sling tiny milk droplets in so many different directions, they appear to be fountains and captivate the men. The excitement in the crowd continues to grow as the men enjoy ogling her naked breasts. They have no support, yet are magically maintaining their magnificently gorgeous, spherical shape. They are dumbfounded by the alluring lack of sagging of her tits and are all wondering, "How can natural boobs that big not sag at all?" They have no idea that the answer is genetic engineering. All they know is that she has the most gorgeous and biggest set of tits they have ever seen or ever will.

"Can everyone see my milk streams?"

She turns around while holding a hand in one of her streams, getting it wet. "My boobies are full of milk, and after my dance routine, if you step up near the stage, you can put your glass under my udders, if you want. And if you ask, I'll squirt some in your mouth. Please take some of my milk! I'll be so glad to start getting rid of it! I am holding so much so that I'll have enough for lots of you men. My milk jugs are aching terribly and feel like they're going to burst or should I say bust?"

She squeezes a boob, moans into the mic, and produces a long stream of milk she aims at the face of a brother standing next to the stage. He loves the milk and uses a finger to lick it all off, while everyone laughs. Everyone is enthralled by how much her hand sank into her obviously soft and yielding breast flesh when she squeezed herself.

"Once you've gotten some of my milk in your glass or mouth, please step away from the stage, so I can give my milk to others!"

"So, you guys like my tits, huh? Are they the right size for you? They are always super sensitive, but when they are engorged with so much milk like now, they are extremely sensitive! I would love it for a brother to be stroking and fondling my tits and sucking on them right now! Don't you wish that you were the one doing that to me?"

She smiles, enjoying and laughing at the mania she is causing, then puts the mic on the floor near her, pausing bent over for the audience behind her. She leans back against the pole and holds her tits while she looks at them and smiles. Then she strokes her breasts while she closes her eyes, pulls her head back and moans. She puts a finger in her nipple holes and rotates it around, as she moans more. She teases and pulls on her nipples, then pulls her hands away so the men can see the noticeable increase in her fountains of milk. Finally she squeezes out two big, solid streams of milk, while she rotates around the pole so everyone has a good view. Then she decides it's time to give her crazed audience the titty dance they are all dying to see.

She starts her routine by standing in one place with her legs together and her arms up and back behind her head. She dips as she rotates her body and hips from left to right to the music. The men are mesmerized by the swinging of her enormous mammaries together in an arc from side to side. She drops her breasts low at the bottom of the arc with her dipping, so they are flying upward when they suddenly reverse their sideways motion, spraying milk. She takes her arms down and starts moving her pelvis up and forward and her upper body back to pump her breasts up and down to the music. The side view of the motion of her impressive rack is indescribably erotic.

The men love her, since they have never seen such lively dancing by a hugely endowed woman except in animated porn. Women with naturally huge breasts don't dance as enthusiastically as Gloria because their tits are not firm enough to keep their shape with such violent motion, but Gloria's are, to the extreme delight of the crowd. Women with huge implants don't have the muscle tissue to prevent injury with such motion. And other well endowed women aren't willing to experience the pain such dancing would cause. But Gloria enjoys entertaining crowds of men with her naked breasts so much, she is quite willing to suffer through the pain.

She nods at the DJ, and he switches to Miku music. She dazzles her audience with the aerobic twisting, turning, stepping, and dipping, and the flowing arm movements of Miku. Only Gloria could do such expressive dancing with such huge and heavy tits and ass. Her assets have enough firmness and strength to avoid excessive distortion and hold their exquisite beauty and shapeliness as they move in reaction to her passionate dancing.

Her dancing is by far the most erotic thing they have ever seen, excluding live sex acts. Firstly, she has a radiant smile on a movie star face and magnificent hair. Secondly, her dance moves are so energetic, so smooth, and perfectly timed to the music. Thirdly and incredibly, each of her wild dance moves seems to be different. If she repeats, for example, a leg movement, her torso will be doing something different, or her arms, her hips, her ass, her breasts, or her head. And finally and most importantly, each move she makes imparts a terribly arousing motion in the biggest and most beautiful and shapely rack the men have ever been lucky enough to feast their eyes on. And the piece de resistance is the milk showers her lovely breasts produce at the end of each movement.

The motion of her tits is painful, but she is aroused enough for her masochism to turn it into more pleasure for her. Her arms sometimes collide with her huge boobs, which she could prevent, but doesn't, wisely assuming the men enjoy seeing it. She even lip syncs to the songs, without knowing a word of Japanese. Her gorgeous blonde hair is in a long ponytail that flows as she entertains the crowd. Her huge boobs are the center piece of her dancing, and all her leg and body moves are synchronized with her boobs to make their constant motion very smooth. Her fluid movement with the music is so captivating, and the motion of her huge tits, so terrifically erotic. Her audience really goes nuts when she bends forward, squats down with her legs wide apart, and dances with her tits hanging down and bouncing between her legs. She squeezing them together with her legs and sprays the stage with milk. Of course they love each time her dancing thrusts her chest up and forward and bounce her tits way high. And they love the fountains of milk she constantly sprays into the air as she dances.

The erotic motion of her tits, perfectly timed to the music, is not by chance. She knows exactly how to gyrate her body to move her breasts in a multitude of different erotic ways. She changes after a while from expressive dancing to just moving her tits to entertain her men. One of their favorites is to see her breasts rotating in a big circle together. She leans forward and back and rotates her torso, to give them every view of her extraordinary sex organs, designed by Mother Nature to attract males, which they certainly do when they are the size and shape of hers. She leans back until she is almost horizontal, hanging onto the stage pole, then mimics intercourse by thrusting her hips up and down, which also nicely swings her tits. Her tits incredibly stay together on top of her chest while she is horizontal, without any support from her arms or hands, which is so unusual and mindboggling to see.

She gets up, leans back against the pole, and uses her hands to manipulate her breasts and play with them, which strippers never do, but this stripper has no inhibitions and wants so much to please the men. She strokes her breasts from her nipples to her chest and plays with her nipples. She runs her hands up and down over her hips and stomach, and all over the sharp curves of her tits that are so captivating her audience. She stands up and bends completely over so she can run her hands up and down her legs and all over her immense ass. She bounces her boobs while holding a finger inserted into each nipple to show how the soft tissues inside her holes easily yield to her finger. She lifts her boobs up and lets them drop, waiting for the bouncing and jiggling to stop before doing it again and again for her men's entertainment. Next she pulls them apart and releases them, causing them to collide and bounce, then pushes them together and lets them spring apart.

For the finale of her show, she rests and leans back against the pole, bouncing her mammoth breasts with each heavy breath. She listens to the cat calls and lewd comments about her and turns her head around to look deeply into all the eyes staring so lustfully at her tits and ass. She concentrates on how much she is exciting the men, and her arousal builds with each face she sees gawking at her body. Slowly she starts climaxing. Her legs get weak and start shaking, and she starts sliding down the pole, so she puts her arms up above her head, marvelously improving the view of her tits, and hangs onto the pole. She moans loudly with an open mouth. The DJ turns down the music, and the crowd gets quiet to listen to her. The DJ announces,

"Her exhibitionism is making her cum! Isn't she amazing? Look at all her cream and her shaking legs!"

She points at the quivers in her stomach bulge so the men won't miss that. She spreads her legs wide apart so the men can better see the cream dripping off her g-string and flowing down her thighs and the shaking of her g-string by her quivering vulva. She pushes her g-string into her slit to make a deeper camel toe for the men. She doesn't forget her audience and rotates around on the pole so everyone can see between her legs. She lifts her groin up, closes her eyes, and moans louder when her climaxes peak. Then she lowers her ass and opens her eyes to continue looking at her gawkers until she feels the next orgasm. After several minutes of climaxing and dripping strings of cream on the stage, she closes her mouth, smiles, and relaxes. The men erupt in cheers, applause, whistles, and shouting.

She grabs the mic and walks to the edge of the stage.

"Wow, you guys make me so excited! I enjoyed the orgasms, thank you, and now I have more cream for you!"

She pushes a finger into her vaginal opening, and a flood of cream oozes out around her g-string and down her thighs. She kneels down at the edge of the stage, still breathing hard, with her legs wide apart and flowing cream onto the stage.

"Come close now and get a taste of my cream and milk!"

The bouncers keep the crowd moving past her. They gawk at her naked, heaving breasts and have fun trying to catch some of the moving streams of milk. She squirts milk into guy's mouths, sometimes getting it on their face instead, to everyone's amusement, if she likes their looks or what they have to say to her.

They also stare at her thin G-string that is revealing quite provocatively the shapes of her swollen outer labia mounds and the deep slit between them. Cream continues to drop down from her G-string and flow in long strings that connect her to the stage floor. The guys run their fingers along her glistening inner thighs to get a taste of her cream, and some catch her dripping cream in their drinks. When they put a finger on a gooey filament dangling from her G-string, it sticks to their finger, and they try to bring it up to their mouths before it breaks. She gets lots of requests to squirt cream into their glasses or mouths.

"Sorry, guys, I'm not allowed to show my vagina, but you know I would if I could!!"

She is again amazed that no one cops a feel. They of course give her a loud ovation as she says goodbye and walks up the staircase.

Posing

Gloria loved entertaining the crowd and her bros and is flooded with endorphins from her exciting exhibition and orgasms, so she decides she definitely wants to do more shows, at this and other topless clubs. She dumps her ass cream to flatten her stomach before posing for photos after her performance, ostensibly for the Benjamins, but really to meet some of the hunks she saw in the audience. She puts on a black shelf bra that covers only an inch of the undersides of her breasts. She knows none of her other bras will fit with the amount of milk she is carried now. The favored pose is for the men to sit on a chair while she rests her boobs on top of their heads or shoulders, or with the back of their heads pushed into her cleavage. Another favorite is for videos of her squirting or dripping milk onto their outstretched tongues or open mouths. Each one of her tits is bigger than their heads, and the jokes are endless, but Gloria has a great sense of humor.